Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally here to post my two cents. 

I'll start with the one character I wanna kill as of now, like right now. Hacer Sadi Machli Nalcali. I hope she goes to prison after Mustafa dies, for aiding and abetting and plotting and buying witnesses and giving fake testimonies. I've said it uncountable times that I've got absolutely zero sympathy with this woman. She herself invented a girlfriend to save that letch. Kudos to her Amar Prem . I honestly don't even care about her baby anymore, coz he will have such horrible parents. It totally beats me what exactly is she going to accomplish by saving this asteen ka saanp 😑😑?? The smile she had on her face when Musti went all "Mere Beta Murat" touching her belly. Arghhh These two deserve each other

Then comes her darling hubby, Oh Man Please Kill Him. We get it that Hilal wanted us to puke while watching this show, we get it. But why does she wants us to puke for 80 episodes straight?? The moment he referred to himself as "Masson aadmi" I was in splits , he's more like "Manhus Aadmi". And the way he's so relaxed and chilled out I really wanna know if he ever loved is own mother?? Coz he just put her in the ground, no child acts like that.

FGs therapy lady is back . Her therapy sssions are more like "Mera Jeevan Darshan". I don't understand why she always have to mention her Burnt Up Taj Mahal Sob Story along with Her Bachpan Ka Yaar Mustafa Sob Story. She still thinks about her "would have been" life with that pervert πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I know FG doesn't love him anymore, but then why does she always have to bring him up. Dr Lady wants to know her sex status πŸ€£. Guess she too got tired of hearing the old Mustafa tale πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. The moment Fg said she only lay beside Kerim because he was sick I wanted to pull my hair so bad , I wish Kerim had asked her to sleep with him. She'd have done that too right?? Coz her man was sick πŸ€£. She herself has these 1 bed 2 people dreams and she blames it all on Kerim. And now she'll go all Tailor Master and weave her own freaking dress πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Ho chuki Kerim ki Shadi  #FGKiNeverEndingHealing

The minute she said that after the dress is ready she'll marry in it, Kerim's face was like "Yes and then I'll rip it off you and then some hanky panky time" πŸ€£πŸ€£. And why was she sharmaofying when MQ said that maybe Kerim has something planned for V-Day. Its not like they are gonna do anything except eat dinner πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kerim goes berserk on the only man thinking from his head was not a good thing. Fahrenheit is perhaps the only person who ain't under Musti's spell or lies. I didn't like how Kerim blasted him off and asked him to drop it.

Fahrenheit, I have immense respect for this guy. The lengths he's going to ensure Kerim+FGs safety is commendable. He's on a one man mission to bring down the Paapi Rakshas. 

The only saving grace yesterday were the Yasrans who made me laugh a little. I'm loving Selim and Erdogan these days. Their conversations make me laugh.

Selim {On seeing Hacer in Musti's cabin}- Ye sab kya ho rha hai? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Erdogan- Ye company thodi hai, bageecha hai πŸ€£

Kadir's professional downfall since FG came into his life: Lawyer<Labor<Helper<Waiter πŸ€£. Yes he's cute while trying those shirts and ties with Murat but he has too lost his brain as of today. Maybe he's way too excited about the wedding πŸ˜†

I feel for the homeless man who got blamed for shooting Kerim. Poor guy died of cold. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Meltem and Ender give a high class job to a fishermanπŸ˜†. I mean please use your brains women. What exactly will he do?? Catch fish for your dinner?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ooops sorry did I say use your brains?? My mistake they sold it off on OLX. πŸ€£

MQ wants to accompany Mer/Kadir to their honeymoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Thast totally MQ-ish, not surprised at all. And then she wants to know about Mer's night wear Lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 7 years ago
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
@Gayu I'm not going to bang up my brains any more for Gullie now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Her logics go above my head, so will watch each episode as it is and will analyze it as she comes.
One thing is confirmed, I'm not saying
she's lying when she says she loves Kerim but  she has disappointed me big time in this season.
Makers have made her character a joke, and I don't know what future episodes have in store but she's been a big let down, period. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

@Vids Loved Dummies Guide To Wajah.
*Reason, Treason, Even.* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NOT gate logic when Kerim asks Gullie says no, Mommy Gone Freedom On For Musti, Hacer watching Fantastic Beasts and where to find them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gullie watching Masoom, Laachar and not watching Qareeb and Yeh Nazdikiyaan, HMS - Her Majesty's MQ's Sex Escapades, Sir Rajni playing fastest finger first otherwise she might have played Phone A Friend! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Risat liking Pop "kaun", Erdogan's KT - Tech Transfer, Sip, Sleep, Slip.
LIC - Leechar Insurance Company! 
And Kerim singing Haanikaarak Bapu!
🀣🀣🀣
Baba Detective Agency, Bas Ek Wajah Chahiye MQ ke liye to go guttermind! 🀣🀣

@Sehar My Female Chan! πŸ€—
I so agree that FG's Therapy sessions are like Mera Jeewan Darshan and bang on about why she has to bring in her sob story of burnt Taj Mahal and that Karamjala Nalcali.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

FG being tailor master and sewing her own dress and Kerim's I'll rip it off you and then some hanky panky time! πŸ€£πŸ€£
You're so precise in your point that, she did it cuz Kerim wasn't well then Kerim should've asked her to sleep with him as well. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your emoticons crack me up so bad! πŸ€£

Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 7 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
@Vidya- Aasu saw Fantastic Beasts πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and FGs pre Kerim phase movie were Lachar and Zinda Lash πŸ€£. Is this the reason why she lay beside him in such a terrible "Zinda Lash" position?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LIC leecher insurance corporation by Meltem and Ender πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
"Bapu Hanikarak" for Papa Lion, lol yeah for Musti's sehat πŸ˜†

Erdo and Selim don't need a reason to stop working...πŸ˜†
FlawSomeME thumbnail
Zindagi has messed up not only FG's therepy session, they also messed up  at some places in FaRim convo on Mustafa topic in hospital & Mukku-FG arop-pratyarop session in kichen as usual...like; in orignal, Kerim said, 'I won't forget that he was your first love & he won't forget that he turned his back on you'...but all these mess up(s) are not much effected coz itz based on Mustafa topic, and this topic is totally confusing from FG's POV with mess up(s) or without mess up(s)...problem is she used to say that she is thankfull that she did not get married with Mustafa, but she do not accept this realty full heartly that she choosed a wrong person in her dreams in her past...she is unable to accept that Mustafa is always like this (with rape incident or without rape incident)...itz same like her two Kerim's psychology...as i've posted my POV on two Kerim that "each of us is a combination of who we once were and who we are...we are all a mixture of good and bad, and things in-between"...but FG, Kerim & Mustafa ke charecterization mein se apne rape incident ko alag nahi kar pa rahi hai...that's why, at (only) rape point, she find Kerim guilty & Mustafa victim...guilty ko FG forgive nahi kar pa rahi aur victim se sympthyse karne se khud ko rok nahi pa rahi...but in present, she is in love with guilty one & hates that victim because now she knows true faces of Kerim & Mustafa...now problem is @Gayu mentioned in her post, Mustafa keeps interfering in FaRim's life to keep reminding FG of her past and make her feel somehow guilty and Mustafa is somewhere is succeeding in gaining her sympathy as still victim...as Meryem says in upcoming episode, everytime FaRim takes a step forward somthing happens and they back on sqvr one...actually, FG never gonna totally healed before her every culprit get their punishment...because that'll only thing to proove HER that she has ACTUALLY no fault.
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: I-Am-Beholder

^Do you know guyz! this beautiful dream seqvence scene is totally spoiled and waste scene for me...only because of FG's confussion...in this dream, Kerim said to her that he was fall in love with her first time when she used to braided hairstyle, which was symbolism of starting of FG&Mustafa's love story...this one point, totally spoiled this seq for me πŸ˜’

Actually I feel this scene was spoiled in the first place just because they made this a dream sequence. πŸ˜• And sometimes dream scenes are much better than what's actually going on... This could have been one beautiful scene if it actually happened.

Then what you wrote is also true. Kerim was not supposed to speak those words, it surely looked like Musti ki aatma uske andar aa gayi!  *pulls ear and knocks on wood* (This is what they do on listening/speaking something bad right?)

Seems like Gullie ko love at childhood ka obsession tha tab hi she louued Musti since childhood and even in this dream Kerim says quite similar stuff. πŸ˜†
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dummyjiii, as usual, gr8 take, hilarious as well as bang on πŸ‘πŸΌ buss am not able to enjoy it so much bcos all this psychoanalysis stuff I ve been trying today into FG s brain has left me as confused as FG herself if not more πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
*Halide Mummy gone Musti s freedom on* is so so right it seems πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ngayou thumbnail
Today poor Sehar seems even more pissed off than Shanaya & I usually are πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. But I agree with whatever u ve written about FG, Musti, the Alagoz gals & Hacer especially. I have NIL sympathy towards her too. So far the only good things she s done is she didnt trap FG into her trade when FG stayed with her & the other thing obviously is she got Kerim out of jail in Vural s case by saying the truth as she d seen. Otherwise , she s been just a disappointment through & through πŸ˜•
ngayou thumbnail
Shanaya, right, it s better to keep low expectations from FG as of now bcos she goes like poor Musti one moment & next moment she says Kerim is innocent πŸ˜•. Kerim, tumhare FG tujhe hi mubarak ho, deal with her as u like, hum log takk gaye hain πŸ˜›
Melkor thumbnail
Guys,your discussions are too good.I am learning something from each post by studying your POVs.
But now I want to divert from the topic a bit.The show's name is What is Fatmagul's fault?? Yes.What is her fault?? That she had gone out at night?? Why is the woman considered responsible if something wrong or untoward happens to her?? This condition is the same everywhere in the world.If she gets raped then she must have called it on herself.Why do people think in this manner?? And what makes me feel more terrible is that the society shuns them too.
ngayou thumbnail
Aashi, About the promo thing, that is the braidwala reference, remember also that the first time Kerim sees FG she is in braids. Leaving that, why cant we take it that FG wants Kerim as her childhood friend whom she later on fell for & married. Maybe it s her way of ousting Musti & replacing him with Kerim from her memories too. Just a thought πŸ˜›
See, aaj mein bahut FG supportive mood mein hoon . Kitni pyaari aur masoom hoon mein πŸ˜‰ while u all are busy bashing poor FG πŸ€£πŸ€£