Ajaz Khan: Am I so crazy that Ill send nude pics to someone randoml

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Ajaz Khan: Am I so crazy that I'll send nude pics to someone randomly?

Pratyush Patra| TNN | Nov 23, 2016, 01.00 AM IST
Ajaz Khan outside the holiday court in Mumbai on SundayAjaz Khan outside the holiday court in Mumbai on Sunday
A case was filed against actor Ajaz Khan recently for allegedly sending an obscene photograph to a woman on WhatsApp. He was produced before a holiday court on Sunday and released on bail. Speaking to Delhi Times, he claims, "There are many fame-hungry people roaming around who add celebs like me on various social media platforms, befriend us and then try to provoke us. Once we fall into their trap, they use us. Do you think I am so crazy that I will start sending nude pics and obscene messages to someone just randomly? The media runs headlines without even speaking to me just because I am a celebrity."

According to reports, the complainant said that last month, she received a friend request on Facebook from Ajaz. She accepted it and the two started chatting on the social networking site. Later, they exchanged phone numbers and started chatting on WhatsApp. Earlier this month, the complainant appreciated Ajaz's WhatsApp profile picture, and then he allegedly sent her an obscene selfie. But Ajaz says, "She added me on Tinder first, then added me on Facebook and started messaging, 'Ghar aao, dinner bana rahi hoon, drink kya karoge? Some friends are coming, but they will leave soon.' She wanted money from me. Girls are using this as a way to blackmail people."

READ ALSO:
Reality TV actor Ajaz Khan held for sending dirty pic to woman

Ajaz calls it his second lesson of this kind, referring to a similar case that had happened in June this year. Ask him why he hadn't learnt his lesson, and he says, "I get provoked easily. She messaged me several times asking me to come home. Meri kismat mein hi jhooti ladkiyan hain."

The police arrested him on Sunday and booked him under Section 354 (A) of the IPC for sexual harassment and under Section 66 (E) of the Information Technology Act. "I was not arrested. The cops called me and I went there at 4am because I was shooting. The police treated me nicely because they know it is a false case and I was granted bail on the spot. The police is not stupid and they knew that this girl is wrong," he claims.

So, will he file a defamation case? He says, "I don't want to make her famous but I would advise my celeb friends to not befriend anyone through social media."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: devil_heart

Do you think I am so crazy that I will start sending nude pics and obscene messages to someone just randomly? 

..yes

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Answer : Unfortunately (for that woman) Yes ! ðŸ˜† Edited by shyams - 7 years ago