Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haldankarpreeti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
In the afternoon Sid reached Bharadwaj House. He parked his car and went towards the main door. He opened the door and was shocked to see the house being decorated. He couldn't get any idea about what was happening. He went inside and found mataji near Matarani's idol. "Hey matarani, please help us to make Siddhant understand that Roli is no more. He is punishing himself by being like this- always sad and lonely. Please help him to move on in his life. I hope after seeing these arrangements, he does not shout. If he does something unpleasan, Prerna may feel bad and may refuse to do the engagement today". "How can you arrange my engagement today mataji"? Asked Sid. Mataji turned towards him only to find him burning in anger. "I am not going to marry anyone. Did you get that? My Roli never left me, she is always here, beside me and inside me in my heart. And remember no one can take her place in my heart." said Sid and moved towards his room.

"Sorry Siddhantji. But I can't help it out." said Prerna standing behind a pillar with an evil smile. "I love you na yaar... These are the words no which you keep on saying to Roli? But now these words will no more remain for Roli because from now there will be only one girl in this world for whom you will live and die!!!" completed Prerna with an evil laugh and ran behind Siddhant to his room. 

"I miss you na yaar." said Sid standing in front of Roli's photo with tears in his eyes. "Siddhantji, do you want Roli to feel bad?" asked Prerna from behind. Siddhant turned towards her. Prerna entered into the room. "She will not feel good on seeing you like this. Please don't cry."said Prerna. "Prerna please don't feel bad. But I can't marry you." said Sid. "I know Siddhantji. I know that you love only Roli and can't be mine. So what if I will face the world? I will face it. So what if I will have to answer my parents? I will. So what if I will have to lose my father who has e weak heart? I'll bear it. But please don't force yourself. I can't see you like this." said Prerna and rushed out of his room with fake tears living Siddhant in confusion.
gopurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi preeti i'm gopu nice start dear
vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi dear
Welcum to rosid world
I luvd concept
Now eagerly waiting roli entry
n roli revenge
Esp on her so called sis n selfish family
n ofourse sweet revenge on sid
Edited by vardhinirosid - 7 years ago
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi dear welcome to rosid world i m ruhi fabulous updates eagerly waiting for nxt
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
y family not leave sid alone and that bi**h prerna killed her eagerly waiting for nxt dear
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that prerna why dont she go somewhere & die then she wont have to face the world wont have to answer her parents bitch I hope sid don't fall for her drama waiting for next eagerly update soon
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I will kill that prena.. Why she can't leave sid at peace.. Waiting for sherni. Entry
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Omg that prerna waiting for rosid meet 
haldankarpreeti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Siddhant was sitting confused inside his room. He couldn't understand what to do after what Prerna told him. According to him, Prerna was an innocent soul who was getting crushed between his family and him. He always thought that Prerna had just come to Delhi to complete her course as she is a doctor... He got up and went near Roli's photo which was hanged with a garland on the wall. "What can I do yaar? Please help me. I cannot marry Prerna having you in my heart. It will be like cheating her. I can't do it, I just can't do it. But on the other hand what she told is also correc. Because of me she will have to face the world and answer her parent. And her father,... I can't understand how to tell him. Please help me na yaar". said Sid standing in front of Roli's photo with tears in his eyes. He slowly walked from one corner to the other thinking what can be done. 

In the hall all the family members were sitting on the sofa. That is when they noticed Siddhant coming down from his room. He directly went towards Prerna who was sitting with Simar and mataji. He stood in front of her. Seeing him even Prerna got up from the sofa. Siddhant took her hands in his and said " Prerna I know you really wish to marry me. But I can't cheat you by marrying you having Roli in ny heart. And Prerna don't worry about the people in this world. Its their usual to talk about people but after somedays they will not even remember what they spoke. And about your parents, Prerna I will talk to them, I will answer them. You don't need to answer because it was my family who fixed our engagement without my concern and informed your parents". Prerna was shocked to hear such explanation from Sid. She had thought that after what she told him, he would agree to marry him. "Do you trust me?" asked Sid confusing Prerna. "Yes Siddhantji I do". answered Prerna still confused. "Then live everything on me. I will talk to your father about this. Nothing will happen to him. I'm sure he will surely understand my condition." said Sid shocking Prerna to the core. Sid moved out from there and went out of his house to his office. He thought Prerna may need time to accept this.

Inside the house, all the family members had gone in their rooms except Simar and Prerna. Prerna was in a shock after what Sid told her. "I'm not going to give up on Siddhantji, definitely not." said Prerna. Simar was confused. She couldn't get what was going on in her mind."What will be your next plan?" asked Simar to clear her doubt. "It will be my final plan. And this time it has to work at any cost. Tonight I'm going to execute my master plan." said Prerna. She explained her plan to Simar which shocked her first but then even she joined hands with Prerna in her MASTER PLAN.
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 What is the master plan that idiots are planning