Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sriarshi

Oh why Radhika.. VJ and meera interviews r cute.. I thought they r good friends..I don't know but I liked VJ interviews with meera than vidhi.. Even selfies VJ and meera r cute.. For interviews I was thinking like may be she is busy with shoot.. r any other reasons?? 

Meera and paras r in relationship?? 

of course they look nice when they do intws together. no doubt about that. but meera personally prefers vikor and that is the impression she has given us in her  intws and her twitter favs and insta pics.. she has always given intws with paras only baring a few with vj so i feel it is fine if vj does intws with vidhi. thats all 
as for relationship with paras i really have no clue about it though there have been some articles to that effect
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

of course they look nice when they do intws together. no doubt about that. but meera personally prefers vikor and that is the impression she has given us in her  intws and her twitter favs and insta pics.. she has always given intws with paras only baring a few with vj so i feel it is fine if vj does intws with vidhi. thats all 

as for relationship with paras i really have no clue about it though there have been some articles to that effect

OK thank u Radhika.. I got it 

Ya when I saw insta pics of her I too noticed it but I didn't given importance because I thought vikor r initially planned.. I didnt seen her interviews with paras.. only I saw VJ offscreen interviews and I loved his interviews with meera.. Even VJ wife comments on meera pics so often they seem close.. Even vidhi also close to VJ wife.. I think all of them have good bond offscreen only paras seem to be some reserved person.. 

Ya anyway VJ is not single na😭 it doesn't effect off screen whom he will give interviews .. what matters more is Sukor on screen 

Ya I read some rumors about them so thought of asking it before but here no one r discussing offscreen bonding.. so I skipped it 

Edited by sriarshi - 7 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sriarshi

OK thank u Radhika.. I got it 

Ya when I saw insta pics of her I too noticed it but I didn't given importance because I thought vikor r initially planned.. I didnt seen her interviews with paras.. only I saw VJ offscreen interviews and I loved his interviews with meera.. Even VJ wife comments on meera pics so often they seem close.. Even vidhi also close to VJ wife.. I think all of them have good bond offscreen only paras seem to be some reserved person.. 

Ya anyway VJ is not single na😭 it doesn't effect off screen whom he will give interviews .. what matters more is Sukor on screen 

Ya I read some rumors about them so thought of asking it before but here no one r discussing offscreen bonding.. so I skipped it 

u r right . it is the onscreen chemistry that matters and Vj and meera have it. πŸ˜† happy that the udaan producers/cvs felt the same way we doπŸ˜† Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

u r right . it is the onscreen chemistry that matters and Vj and meera have it. πŸ˜† happy that the udaan producers/cvs felt the same way we doπŸ˜†

Ya cv's realized the way we do feel about Sukor.. Ya VJ and meera look hot, cute.. they have beautiful chemistry 

I think meera was the one initially chosen for imli.. In one interview when they met first time they told in screen test where meera was imli.. may be that time makers noticed it always have them in mind.. but to twist the story they made vikor.. than may be realized they can't move story if vikor r final.. nothing to explore them because both r too good for each other.. but chakor role is different na she helps everyone and sets their life naπŸ˜†

So Sukor have more potential.. different couple.. 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new AT girls.
What are we talking about??
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yess vijju looking awesome in new suit ⭐️ ❀️
Divineluster thumbnail
guysss dont quote more than thrice eps long posts πŸ˜›
Divineluster thumbnail
about offscreen bond... VJ s friendly with everyone vidhi meera paras n all...πŸ˜ƒ

vidhi s more friendly with VJ... 😳

n meera chipkofying paras all d time hate her 😑 yes she s promoting vikor n meeraparas all d time.. der r rumors of dem.dating but denied.. I think paras s not interested in her lol 🀣
Divineluster thumbnail
meera always posts vikor pics ... like rt n post vikor only.. n supporting anti udaan tweets wen vikor not happened unproffessional girl 😑

sorry guyss my blood boiling talking abt her.. 😳
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Divu_

meera always posts vikor pics ... like rt n post vikor only.. n supporting anti udaan tweets wen vikor not happened unproffessional girl 😑

sorry guyss my blood boiling talking abt her.. 😳

That is very childish of her 😑
When ur an actor you have to be prepared for any twist if ur working in a daily serial, not becoz you like a certain actor and you want to be paired opp that person means that it has to happen like that. If she cannot accept the change she has a choice rite : Stay or quit !!!! Simpel      
The thing is VJ and Meera have great chemistry which works wonders for SuKor...Edited by eshasrk - 7 years ago