Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

of course they look nice when they do intws together. no doubt about that. but meera personally prefers vikor and that is the impression she has given us in her  intws and her twitter favs and insta pics.. she has always given intws with paras only baring a few with vj so i feel it is fine if vj does intws with vidhi. thats all 

as for relationship with paras i really have no clue about it though there have been some articles to that effect

Ya true nowdays we don't care if vj does interview with vidhi..becoz they have great chemistry off screen like paras &meera only we are liking sukor's  on screen &not off screen..but nowdays not much article about meers &paras...bur i think now she is slowly left paras๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
VJ โค๏ธ
Suraj โค๏ธ
sriarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Divu_

about offscreen bond... VJ s friendly with everyone vidhi meera paras n all...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

vidhi s more friendly with VJ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

n meera chipkofying paras all d time hate her ๐Ÿ˜ก yes she s promoting vikor n meeraparas all d time.. der r rumors of dem.dating but denied.. I think paras s not interested in her lol ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank u Divu 

Ya I understand initially vikor and Suraj imli.. so they r more comfortable each other.. but now equations changed.. so meera will give interviews with VJ too..eventhough I don't care onscreen it's always Sukor ๐Ÿ˜†
sriarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Divu_

meera always posts vikor pics ... like rt n post vikor only.. n supporting anti udaan tweets wen vikor not happened unproffessional girl ๐Ÿ˜ก

sorry guyss my blood boiling talking abt her.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I noticed it too.. I thought because of its vikor initially planned... Anyway who cares VJ not single.. it's only onscreen most matters๐Ÿ˜†
ipkrr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
on screen or off screen sukor and vj meera is better!
For me too many VJ Imli interviews will definitely have an impact on the Sukor romance I'm watching.
Just like Meera needs to be careful not to give interviews with Paras that annoys the fans...so also VJ and Vidhi need to refrain from doing the same. It works both ways.
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sailuja

Ya true nowdays we don't care if vj does interview with vidhi..becoz they have great chemistry off screen like paras &meera only we are liking sukor's on screen ¬ off screen..but nowdays not much article about meers ¶s...bur i think now she is slowly left paras๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†[/DIV]

sailu ๐Ÿคฃ
sriarshi thumbnail
New promo 
So media interview failed for Kn.. so he is up to new plan.. what he do with that banduva stamp??how can this separate Sukor?? 

Is it to trap chakor??may be  now Suraj turn to  help her 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sriarshi

New promo 

So media interview failed for Kn.. so he is up to new plan.. what he do with that banduva stamp??how can this separate Sukor?? 

Is it to trap chakor??may be  now Suraj turn to  help her 

How can kn trap chakor? She is a sport star..but hope suraj will not let to do anything to happen chakor what is the stamp..?it looks different banduva seal๐Ÿ˜›
sriarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

How can kn trap chakor? She is a sport star..but hope suraj will not let to do anything to happen chakor what is the stamp..?it looks different banduva seal๐Ÿ˜›

No idea.. I was so confused.. next week we can get a clear picture when we get  some spoilers 

Ya in one episode kn said it is different from banduva seal and who ever wear it there life will be hell like something.. hope Suraj saves chakor 
Edited by sriarshi - 7 years ago
sriarshi thumbnail
Can someone put that banduva seal on KN forehead ๐Ÿคฃ
Ragini cheek.. ranjana nose ๐Ÿ˜†

Next time he will not roam here and there with that banduva stamp ๐Ÿ˜†