Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't know why vj & vidhi are giving interview together. ..why is imli intefearing between sukor's life?๐Ÿ˜›
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sailuja

I don't know why vj & vidhi are giving interview together. ..why is imli intefearing between sukor's life?๐Ÿ˜›

sailu u should know better why vj and vidhi are giving intws together. we all know about meera๐Ÿ˜† so am happy vj is doing it with vidhi Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

sailu u should know better why vj and vidhi are giving intws together. we all know about meera๐Ÿ˜† so am happy vj is doing it with vidhi

Ya radhu i also thought samething๐Ÿ˜† vj is really good friend with vidhi tnan meera ..at the same time she should be with paras๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
sailuja thumbnail
I think it is  looking new olv .suraj shows real concern for chakor infront of  media๐Ÿ˜›
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't pay attention to her, Sailuja. Remember, she goes back and forth. Today she is helping Sukor, but tomorrow if she feels that either Suraj or Chakor is a threat to her own happiness, she is ready to kill both of them in a second. Like the time when she made Chakor fall off the stage, she could have broken her backbone and paralyse. She was so lucky that Suraj saved her. No wander he was so worried when she fell and Imli didn't even regret it. Waiting for the day when Chakor will realize the difference between her "beloved" sister and her husband.Edited by Etna_Dia - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Don't pay attention to her, Sailuja. Remember, she goes back and forth. Today she is helping Sukor, but tomorrow if she feels that either Suraj and Chakor is a thread to her own happiness, she is ready to kill both of them in a second. Like the time when she made Chakor fall off the stage, she could have broken her backbone and paralyse. She was so lucky that Suraj saved her. No wander he was so worried when she fell and Imli didn't even regret it. Waiting for the day when Chakor will realize the difference between her "beloved" sister and her husband.

@bold agree oneday will happen iam sure she will do anything for her happiness 
@bold red i also waitting for that day when chakor will realize.the difference between her sister and her husnand๐Ÿ˜›

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

sailu u should know better why vj and vidhi are giving intws together. we all know about meera๐Ÿ˜† so am happy vj is doing it with vidhi

Oh why Radhika.. VJ and meera interviews r cute.. I thought they r good friends..I don't know but I liked VJ interviews with meera than vidhi.. Even selfies VJ and meera r cute.. For interviews I was thinking like may be she is busy with shoot.. r any other reasons?? 

Meera and paras r in relationship?? 
eshasrk thumbnail

Yeah me wondering abt the same thing...Meera giving interv alone and VJ and Vidha all the time doing interv together at least where this segment in concerned...
Wonder why Imli has to interfere btwn SuKor all the time...looks like she doesn't have anything else to do in haveli ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ya poor suraj babu he is going to fall love again with chakor as sametime chakor also would fall love with him..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Ya both will fall in love at the same time.. but Suraj will realize it first by seeing this  media interview track ๐Ÿ˜†
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Don't pay attention to her, Sailuja. Remember, she goes back and forth. Today she is helping Sukor, but tomorrow if she feels that either Suraj or Chakor is a threat to her own happiness, she is ready to kill both of them in a second. Like the time when she made Chakor fall off the stage, she could have broken her backbone and paralyse. She was so lucky that Suraj saved her. No wander he was so worried when she fell and Imli didn't even regret it. Waiting for the day when Chakor will realize the difference between her "beloved" sister and her husband.

Yeah Imli cannot be trusted...she goes back and forth and I agree if tomorrow she thinks that SuKor stands in her way of happiness with Vivaan, she will easily change sides 
Even I keep asking myself when Chakor will see the difference btwn her sister and Suraj 
Edited by eshasrk - 7 years ago