sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrtulations guys for new AT👍🏼🥳
Suraj❤️VJ❤️
Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new AT guys!! And Snehaaa and Divu, your creations are lovely as usual!

Aradh_27 thumbnail
And the new OLV!! Suraj finally in a suit!!!! I wish they'd gone with thr classic B&W though or a more suave jacket. VJ can pull off anything though.
And the incident he talks about before going to lalaland...is the breakfast at gunpoint one?
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

And the new OLV!! Suraj finally in a suit!!!! I wish they'd gone with thr classic B&W though or a more suave jacket. VJ can pull off anything though.

And the incident he talks about before going to lalaland...is the breakfast at gunpoint one?

aaru we got our black shirt and suit !!! yayyy!!!
i think he is talking about the karva chauth one lets see😆

VJ was looking sooo hawttt❤️
Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
Aradh_27 thumbnail
Hi Radhika! How are you doing?
Ooh yes karva chauth...how could I forget that! I thought of the toxic gas scene too, but this one slipped my mind!

Aah the black shirt is just drool worthy. I hope he takes off the jacket after the interview and walks about in that black shirt for 2-3 eps. Why wasn't he kidnapped in this outfit? 😆
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

In latest olv wow what an awesome acting sukor pretending infront of .media..they are too much loving with eachother.but at the end while he  explaining something to media.it seems suraj definetely lost somewhere..but poor suraj babu he is looking like innocent.it is looking olv suraj is starting to develop love feeling towards for chakor😛

Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Hi i totally forget ..by the way welcome to.VJ AT 16🥳
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

Hi Radhika! How are you doing?

Ooh yes karva chauth...how could I forget that! I thought of the toxic gas scene too, but this one slipped my mind!

Aah the black shirt is just drool worthy. I hope he takes off the jacket after the interview and walks about in that black shirt for 2-3 eps. Why wasn't he kidnapped in this outfit? 😆

@bold. I also would see aww iam in dreamland now aru😉😆
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sailuja

In latest olv wow what an awesome acting sukor pretending infront of .edia..they are too much loving with chakor.but at the end while he  explaining something to media.it seems suraj definetely lost somewhere..but poor suraj babu he is looking like innocent.it is looking olv suraj is starting to develop love feeling towards for chakor😛

Ya definately he lost somewhere...he explainded karvachauth sequence and carried away...poor suraj😆😆..looks so innocent😆...I guess suraj develops feelings for chakor...they both placed hand in hand...whn chakor removed her hand he get embrassed looking at hand😆😆...i guess love bite him 🤣..

VJ❤️...
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: sriarshi

Ya definately he lost somewhere...he explainded karvachauth sequence and carried away...poor suraj😆😆..looks so innocent😆...I guess suraj develops feelings for chakor...they both placed hand in hand...whn chakor removed her hand he get embrassed looking at hand😆😆...i guess love bite him 🤣..

VJ❤️...

Ya poor suraj babu he is going to fall love again with chakor as sametime chakor also would fall love with him..😛😆