Shashank Vyas | Magnificent

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
bow down to you!!!!⭐️you brought the character ravish come alive today yet again. you didn't shout nor bash that woman who came into your life as a dark doomed who ruined your life completely. those tears that fell from your eyes  killed me🥺🥺i felt like running into the TV and hugging you and hold you so tight that your all wounds could heal. ravish tears has moved me to such an extend that i am numb now💔💔i always wanted to see painful scene of ravish but didn't now it will hurt this much he was quite and he connected all the dots together while she was blabbing nonsense in the BG. this character ravish he is superb he is in pain but not broken the next moment he stands up for his brother saying he is my responsibility he is my brother👏 cvs has create such a character that one cannot help but praise him and best part is SV playing it. when he cries we cry, when he smiles we smile, when he is upset we get upset we connect with this character in such a way that till he smiles we don't smile and today to my heart is bleeding for this man💔he is the best of best!! he thought of his mom rather then himself after the truth came out. he has two two burden on his shoulder now one is that his step family is with him and next his is unfaithful wife kala face to be reveals in front of his mom ouch he has some hard task. suman is gonna break and that is gonna break ravish. how he is gonna do this is gonna be worthy to see and SV again gonna nail it. BRAVO! ravish you are the man of your words, i am so proud of being your fan! you made all ravishiansss filled their heart with pride and keep doing this🥳😎 now i want you to smile!! i miss your smile will wait for that now.

SV you rock my world ji!! keep it coming cannot get enough of you onscreen and want to see more of ravish action!!
🥳🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Kiya thanks for nice post. No words to describe his character. Loved him before , loving him now more, in future going to love him even more
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

bow down to you!!!!⭐️you brought the character ravish come alive today yet again. you didn't shout nor bash that woman who came into your life as a dark doomed who ruined your life completely. those tears that fell from your eyes  killed me🥺🥺i felt like running into the TV and hugging you and hold you so tight that your all wounds could heal. ravish tears has moved me to such an extend that i am numb now💔💔i always wanted to see painful scene of ravish but didn't now it will hurt this much he was quite and he connected all the dots together while she was blabbing nonsense in the BG. this character ravish he is superb he is in pain but not broken the next moment he stands up for his brother saying he is my responsibility he is my brother👏 cvs has create such a character that one cannot help but praise him and best part is SV playing it. when he cries we cry, when he smiles we smile, when he is upset we get upset we connect with this character in such a way that till he smiles we don't smile and today to my heart is bleeding for this man💔he is the best of best!! he thought of his mom rather then himself after the truth came out. he has two two burden on his shoulder now one is that his step family is with him and next his is unfaithful wife kala face to be reveals in front of his mom ouch he has some hard task. suman is gonna break and that is gonna break ravish. how he is gonna do this is gonna be worthy to see and SV again gonna nail it. BRAVO! ravish you are the man of your words, i am so proud of being your fan! you made all ravishiansss filled their heart with pride and keep doing this😎 now i want you to smile!! i miss your smile will wait for that now.

SV you rock my world ji!! keep it coming cannot get enough of you onscreen and want to see more of ravish action!!
🥳🤗

Shashank Vyas as Ravish, don't know how to appreciate this Actor's acting,expression, his body language all are Just out of this World, beyond all expectations, imaginations, Appreciations.Feel so proud to be his Admirer,In every screen presence he Mesmerises me,Surprises me,Soothes my Heart,Touches my Heart,so far,but so close I can feel myself of Shasha and Ravish both.Love youuu Shasha 🤗❤️
UUUMMMAAAHHH Zillion kisses and hugs for you Shasha 

Kiya my Darling Love you too ,Tu toh chaa gayee🤗👏
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitha

Wow Kiya thanks for nice post. No words to describe his character. Loved him before , loving him now more, in future going to love him even more

nitha it's all b/c of SV he moved me to core. when he was walking away and said maa my heart just ripped apart. i am gonna cherish this character till this show is on. we are gonna be in treat from now on of ravish!!⭐️⭐️
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anraysha

Shashank Vyas as Ravish, don't know how to appreciate this Actor's acting,expression, his body language all are Just out of this World, beyond all expectations, imaginations, Appreciations.Feel so proud to be his Admirer,In every screen presence he Mesmerises me,Surprises me,Soothes my Heart,Touches my Heart,so far,but so close I can feel myself of Shasha and Ravish both.Love youuu Shasha 🤗❤️
UUUMMMAAAHHH Zillion kisses and hugs for you Shasha 

Kiya my Darling Love you too ,Tu toh chaa gayee🤗👏

his presence onscreen is so energetic, so touching it's hard to keep your eyes away from this character. he is the best👏👏
soniadutta thumbnail
Ravish is really very beautiful sketched character and shashank doing full justice to it .
I loved the way he handled all the situation without doing any tandav or bashan 
Upcoming episodes gonna be more emotional with his Mom ,when he has to faced with her and to tell all truth about her characterless wife .
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shanky always  brilliant in acting luvedhim in his bv journey Proud to be his fan. Excellent the way he gv look to Vivi when she said that's what I couldn't keep any relationship. No words to praise his acting when he felt the pain of his mom too. 
As a viewer and fan it is a treat to watch him onscreen. Luv to be his fan forever. 
Edited by vidya0000 - 7 years ago
x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kiya. Ravish Rocked Today.❤️
The Way He Cried. He Did Not Got Angry At Her. Definetly He Is A Man Of Words. Did You Saw The Precap? He Handled Himself So Maturely And Said No He Is My Responsiblity. 
When Sujata Slapped Vividha Ravish Came Running To Stop Sujata. 
This Is The Same Lady Who Had Shown Indifference Towards Him, Who Accused Him, Who Questioned His Character.
This Is The Same Lady For Whom He Slapped Atharv, Protected Her From Getting Hurt, Gave Her All The Space She Wanted.
He Doesnt Want Anyone To Point Fingers At Vividha. He Did Not Stopped Himself From Saying 'How Could You Say That About My Wife' When Sujata Was Talking About Vividha.
And He Cried Silently And Did Not Blamed Her For Anything.
One Moment He Is Crying Next Moment Control Himself And Act Calmly.
Till Now He Hasnt Thought 'Hey What About Me?'.
Shashank Nailed His Emotional Sequence. And Every Actor Did Justice With Their Particular Role. And Lets Not Forget Sujata. Man She Slayed Today! She Is And Will Always Be My One Of The Favourite!
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniadutta

Ravish is really very beautiful sketched character and shashank doing full justice to it .

I loved the way he handled all the situation without doing any tandav or bashan 
Upcoming episodes gonna be more emotional with his Mom ,when he has to faced with her and to tell all truth about her characterless wife .

he does not need to do tandav nor give lectures he is in full control of himself and the situation which is BANG ON!! his looks says it all and now he gotta undo all the damage that his dad did and his cheap biwi did to his mom and his entire family. i hope suman gives something to her fake wali DIL!! ravish didn't even raised his voice against this woman he calmly walked away gosh i just love this character day by day and i am dame proud of this man⭐️
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Those silent tears of him made my eyes moist too.. not a word n still he moved me...

Broken yet strong...he was soo vulnerable yet all he thought was his mother... man wanted to take him in my arms... 

Shashanks one terrific performer... he kills it even if he's not uttered a word

Lovely post