Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Tansy...

I think it was such a waste of his talent in that BV show. Good thing that i never saw that show only to be able to admire him so much as an actor now where he is able to show his full potential and shine. Great going shashank 👍🏼

i didn't see that show so no comments on that but here his character is phenomenal!! he is gonna make a mark for sure!
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia2105

babes u are right.
he is awesome.
I don't have enough words to compliment him.

thanks tia!!!! he is amazing⭐️
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanku Kiya for this wonderful post.😊
Ur lovely words 4 Shashank brought a huge smile on my face.👏😊hugs n love Yaara.
Yesterday was one of best epis of jndsd.
Shashank stole the show.👏👏👏As I already said he's gvng his heart n soul to the vry beautiful character sketch Ravish.Hatsoff to him.👏.he rocked man👏such a versatile actor👏
Vth vry few dialogues n jus oly vth those valuable expressions he made us feel the pain of Ravish.👏👏Brilliant acting.👏His eyes spoke volume sterday👏👏Shashank is a vry natural performer.t he entire scene looked so realistic.loads of love n Respect for him.😊
He made us cry sterday..today it vl B even more emotional episode.looking fwd.
Edited by naxathira - 7 years ago
Kavithaa83 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kiya wonderful post. Shashank we are proud to say that we are ur fan. Wow what a matured acting. Kiya and also thank u for posting this in main forum
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

Thanku Kiya for this wonderful post.😊

Ur lovely words 4 Shashank brought a huge smile on my face.👏😊hugs n love Yaara.
Yesterday was one of best epis of jndsd.
Shashank stole the show.👏👏👏As I already said he's gvng his heart n soul to the vry beautiful character sketch Ravish.Hatsoff to him.👏.he rocked man👏such a versatile actor👏
Vth vry few dialogues n jus oly vth those valuable expressions he made us feel the pain of Ravish.👏👏Brilliant acting.👏His eyes spoke volume sterday👏👏Shashank is a vry natural performer.t he entire scene looked so realistic.loads of love n Respect for him.😊
He made us cry sterday..today it vl B even more emotional episode.looking fwd.

welcome jothi!! hugs back. yes he is he is giving his heart and soul into this character and we can feel it to. he does not do OTT acting he is natural his eyes speaks volume and his silent says alot without a word and tomorrow he is gonna make us very proud again. the way he took mangulsutra off by god cold shiver ran down on my spine.
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavithaa83

Kiya wonderful post. Shashank we are proud to say that we are ur fan. Wow what a matured acting. Kiya and also thank u for posting this in main forum

welcome kavita!! we enjoyed every scene of his yesterday and hope we do it today again to.
AngelCandy thumbnail
Shashank Vyas is a brilliant actor He is a powerful performer His acting leaves a big impact on you He is portraying Ravish so well and ravish is best as well
Finally truth came in front of Ravish  The way he controlled himself shows how strong Ravish and Shashank nailed that scene 👏
su_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

by god guys did you see ravish new promo!! he shook me to core the way he removed the mangulsutra omg i am like omg i am stunned and at the same time feeling so proud of our munda!!!! cold shiver ran down my spin when he softly yet sternly said one thing i have understood from your words this mangulsutra means no value to you and he removes it. by god what a scene man everyone who is ravish fans and SV fans have to have to watch the scene in twitter you guys gonna be left with prideness!!!!!!!!!!⭐️

omg...plz plz post the link plz...
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubha123

omg...plz plz post the link plz...

twitter pe re don't have the link tomorrow you will get to see or maybe i can make caps