Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hell_heaven...

Kiya. Ravish Rocked Today.❤️yes👏

The Way He Cried. He Did Not Got Angry At Her. Definetly He Is A Man Of Words. Did You Saw The Precap? He Handled Himself So Maturely And Said No He Is My Responsiblity. yes i did and he is so in control of himself and the situation.
When Sujata Slapped Vividha Ravish Came Running To Stop Sujata. yeah his wife is a characterless woman yet he came running to her to protect her
This Is The Same Lady Who Had Shown Indifference Towards Him, Who Accused Him, Who Questioned His Character. she has not seen the mirror it seems re it would have shown her the reality and her character which is nothing but cheapness.
This Is The Same Lady For Whom He Slapped Atharv, Protected Her From Getting Hurt, Gave Her All The Space She Wanted. shame shame woman!
He Doesnt Want Anyone To Point Fingers At Vividha. He Did Not Stopped Himself From Saying 'How Could You Say That About My Wife' When Sujata Was Talking About Vividha.
And He Cried Silently And Did Not Blamed Her For Anything. i wish he did not stopped she deserve all the bashing and hatred.
One Moment He Is Crying Next Moment Control Himself And Act Calmly. indeed he will overcome all and everything.
Till Now He Hasnt Thought 'Hey What About Me?'. he is not like his characterless biwi na who only things about herself and thinks she can do anything and others will just forgive her🥱 he thinks about others first then himself.
Shashank Nailed His Emotional Sequence. And Every Actor Did Justice With Their Particular Role. And Lets Not Forget Sujata. Man She Slayed Today! She Is And Will Always Be My One Of The Favourite!for me SV was the best of best then came sujata!👏

yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the post kiya!
I have no words for shashank. He is amazing. Those 2 tears..said it all!the expressions he gave while asking her ..didn't I ask u?? wowww.

There is no OTT drama from his side..He is natural. 

Ravish knows how to control. He won't start throwing things around or start giving loog bashan with high pitch voice. He is man of words.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode when he will free madamji from this bojh. just waiting to watch it. The story seems to be interesting now. 
tia2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
babes u are right.
he is awesome.
I don't have enough words to compliment him.
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shashank Vyas is an excellent performer 
Ravish is the best character 
Shashank Vyas is nailing it to perfection 
Hats off
forbidden thumbnail
by god guys did you see ravish new promo!! he shook me to core the way he removed the mangulsutra omg i am like omg i am stunned and at the same time feeling so proud of our munda!!!! cold shiver ran down my spin when he softly yet sternly said one thing i have understood from your words this mangulsutra means no value to you and he removes it. by god what a scene man everyone who is ravish fans and SV fans have to have to watch the scene in twitter you guys gonna be left with prideness!!!!!!!!!!⭐️
soniadutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

by god guys did you see ravish new promo!! he shook me to core the way he removed the mangulsutra omg i am like omg i am stunned and at the same time feeling so proud of our munda!!!! cold shiver ran down my spin when he softly yet sternly said one thing i have understood from your words this mangulsutra means no value to you and he removes it. by god what a scene man everyone who is ravish fans and SV fans have to have to watch the scene in twitter you guys gonna be left with prideness!!!!!!!!!!⭐️

Give me link 
Wanna see rite now 
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogs1

Loved the post kiya!

I have no words for shashank. He is amazing. Those 2 tears..said it all!the expressions he gave while asking her ..didn't I ask u?? wowww.

There is no OTT drama from his side..He is natural. 

Ravish knows how to control. He won't start throwing things around or start giving loog bashan with high pitch voice. He is man of words.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode when he will free madamji from this bojh. just waiting to watch it. The story seems to be interesting now. 

thanks yog!! also when he said maa what will happen when she finds out!! he is man of his words and he lives to that!! finally the story is moving yay⭐️⭐️
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniadutta

Give me link 
Wanna see rite now 

don't now how to post twitter link
Baby-nas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really good post and I really liked that he removed her mangulsutra I didn't have the slight doubt that ravish was going to set her free after the truth was out but felt so good to be proven right
This is also a way to prove people wrong who always bash him and criticize him he's nothing but selfless even didn't yell at his wife who stood in front of him claiming to love his brother
...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think it was such a waste of his talent in that BV show. Good thing that i never saw that show only to be able to admire him so much as an actor now where he is able to show his full potential and shine. Great going shashank 👍🏼Edited by ...Tansy... - 7 years ago