Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Kiya babes,what write up πŸ‘
I loved the words you used for raveesh,what a strong person he is,bravo to the writers and SV for doing complete justice to the character .
I am overwhelmed with pride to see shashank bringing life to raveesh.
No comments on vivi 🀒
I hope someone shows her her place.
As always,loved reading your post πŸ€—Edited by girlTalks - 7 years ago
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlTalks

Kiya babes,what write up πŸ‘
I loved the words you used for raveesh,what a strong person he is,bravo to the writers and SV for doing complete justice to the character .
I am overwhelmed with pride to see shashank bringing life to raveesh.
No comments on vivi 🀒
I hope someone shows her her place.
As always,loved reading your post πŸ€—

Saba ravish is enigma, proud, beautiful, selfless human being, true army man and the best of best!!!! His father did some good deeds in his previous life that he got a son like ravish!!! We are gonna be proud of him and each day is gonna be a treat for us 😳 now is the man of his word always remember that. Lol I have some stuff for madam ji modern ji πŸ˜‰
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Saba ravish is enigma, proud, beautiful, selfless human being, true army man and the best of best!!!! His father did some good deeds in his previous life that he got a son like ravish!!! We are gonna be proud of him and each day is gonna be a treat for us 😳 now is the man of his word always remember that. Lol I have some stuff for madam ji modern ji πŸ˜‰

I know you must have πŸ˜‰
When r u gonna share πŸ˜†
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am crying Honestly i am crying 
 I need some time to come up with some long post
I am in tears and my brother is laughing at me she is crying watching a drama but yes i am 
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeatifulSoul_

i am crying Honestly i am crying 

I need some time to come up with some long post
I am in tears and my brother is laughing at me she is crying watching a drama but yes i am 

i am numb! my heart is filled with pain the way he acted today BRAVO!!!! πŸ‘ even in this pain i cannot help but feel pride and proud for our ravish!!
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlTalks

I know you must have πŸ˜‰
When r u gonna share πŸ˜†

thinking πŸ˜†
ArcNaymaHaque thumbnail
SHASHANK VYAS ur acting in today's episode was beyond AMAZING.i literally cried,my heart was in pain to see u in pain. the way u expressed ur pain through eyes n emotions was OUT OF THE WORLD.i m sooo PROUD to be ur fan SHASHANK VYAS. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArcNaymaHaque

SHASHANK VYAS ur acting in today's episode was beyond AMAZING.i literally cried,my heart was in pain to see u in pain. the way u expressed ur pain through eyes n emotions was OUT OF THE WORLD.i m sooo PROUD to be ur fan SHASHANK VYAS.❀️❀️❀️

He is amazing!! Loved his acting and his action today tomorrow is gonna be another amazing scene of ravish ⭐️
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

kiya agree wid u completely.

ravish's ckt is one of the best on Tv & best of best on SP shows i've ever seen.he got hurt & pained but he controlled himself.and his 1st rxn was only abt his mom bcoz 1st he has 2 give rites 2 his step moom & half bro & now he has 2 tell his mom abt his wife also.

and shanky is really fab. he doens't need 2 show OTT expressions 2 convey his ckt's feelings.the change in expressions were so real .⭐️⭐️thatswhy hes fab actor.

Agree he is one of the best male lead in SP! The way he looked at that woman it ran shiver down my spine bc his one look was enough to make that woman shameful of herself. He only thought about his mom none else gosh he is the best. His acting is natural no OTT or expressionless his tears was so real. SV rocks ⭐️