Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mitrajayeeta23

Underground?? ๐Ÿ˜† dangal release hone se pahele ... and ram ki to chutti mana Rahe hain...I be lot of expectations in ADhm but all r in vain... but u or Leena should try this...in fact I love the story I tried to be by Resham but she never updated it...Namrata still requests her to update it but no use...

@bold: hayee yaar meri dukhti nas pe haath rakh diya.๐Ÿ˜ญ i loved that story "I Tried To Be yours" so much na k have lost the number of counts.. k maine kitni baar read ki hai,  jab bhi mujhe time milta hai i read that story only. It is so so so well writtern na. but unfortunately writer ne story ko pura nahi kiya. I so wish k koi aur  ye story ko pura kare with writers permission.
Me aslo want  RaShi to c in that story. matlab kitni acchi story hai.
lets c what happens in actual.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

haan wakeel saab ne bola tha mai tubelight hoon jo ke sach hai๐Ÿ˜†i can be dumb many times๐Ÿ˜†
office track ke scenes bht acche the and only problem was sep frame
now see i hv a big problem...to continue this OS I hv to think k kaise karumatlab office track mai creativity dikhane ka scope bht kam hai๐Ÿ˜†

it was during teenage kids na he comes from some business trip๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sep frame sucks n we viwers are just ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Well likho sochlo wo windowali bhi kya mast tha yaar office scenes me lol.

Yup the other track is teenage kids ,she says pata hai mere kaanoan me kya goonjta hai aajkal maa ya Mrs kapoor. Awwwe lovely track my thesis likh sakti hoon poore epi pe lol,saare dialogues and Sakshi ki look n voice trembling ,longing ,in need of attention ,expecting her hubby to be with her apart from being just mother, I just love it
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

@bold: hayee yaar meri dukhti nas pe haath rakh diya.๐Ÿ˜ญ i loved that story "I Tried To Be yours" so much na k have lost the number of counts.. k maine kitni baar read ki hai, jab bhi mujhe time milta hai i read that story only. It is so so so well writtern na. but unfortunately writer ne story ko pura nahi kiya. I so wish k koi aur ye story ko pura kare with writers permission.
Me aslo want RaShi to c in that story. matlab kitni acchi story hai.
lets c what happens in actual.

I know Namrata...u and I in same state of mind...but after2014 the story is not updated and I know that the writer will not update it...it was last updated when Priya was about to come out from coma...so touching...I also loved the os in which ram married another and Priya married to Ashwin and Priya was Ashwin 's second wife...after Ashwin death she took care of his son and then ram Priya met... but that was also incomplete story...
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Sep frame sucks n we viwers are just ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Well likho sochlo wo windowali bhi kya mast tha yaar office scenes me lol.

Yup the other track is teenage kids ,she says pata hai mere kaanoan me kya goonjta hai aajkal maa ya Mrs kapoor. Awwwe lovely track my thesis likh sakti hoon poore epi pe lol,saare dialogues and Sakshi ki look n voice trembling ,longing ,in need of attention ,expecting her hubby to be with her apart from being just mother, I just love it

office scenes mei tht window one..oh again thts one of my fav too..

Started with their fun and teasing... right frm she calling, ram reaction,phone dropped,she hurrying upstairs,lift bhi half day chutti manarahiye,then she asking hw he reached,he saying thru parachute jumped and all ...lol

Then travelled to emotional one...the way priya talked to him..each dialogue hit right on mind and heart..the way she expressed hw she misses him,hw she wants to be with him...praying to be together, want to hear his heartbeats and finally she asking cannot u gift me this much on Vday...oh heart goes out to her..

One of my most favs after jan10 2012 and raya confession...

Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
@Mritya: Ram will start shooting for one movie towards the end of year(December I guess)
@Malati: I hv watched the epi and yes she was so brilliant in it and Ram handled nicely...he was calm during whole convo

@Uma: All Introverts can write ๐Ÿ˜† its just the zeal needed cos we have so many random stuff going on in our mind but we dont like sharing too :P writing helped me to clear my mind otherwise my brain wud hv died with so many things going on in my mind

waise hv a look at this tweet

SakshiAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thank you so much for reading n commenting ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ab update toh karna hi padega๐Ÿ˜†

Yea u really need to
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Mritya: Ram will start shooting for one movie towards the end of year(December I guess)

@Malati: I hv watched the epi and yes she was so brilliant in it and Ram handled nicely...he was calm during whole convo

@Uma: All Introverts can write๐Ÿ˜†its just the zeal needed cos we have so many random stuff going on in our mind but we dont like sharing too :P writing helped me to clear my mind otherwise my brain wud hv died with so many things going on in my mind

Oh goddd... phir se movie...so if the serial happens then again separate frame and BD?? I don't want it...rather we will wait...can it be rumour???because Ekta ropes nimrit Kaur for her 1st digital show... but what is the meaning of this tweet of ram...he is not denying it nor accepting it... if it is a rumour then he can easily deny it...ab Kisi aur ko pucho plzzz
LuvSSever thumbnail

@Uma: All Introverts can write ๐Ÿ˜† its just the zeal needed cos we have so many random stuff going on in our mind but we dont like sharing too :P writing helped me to clear my mind otherwise my brain wud hv died with so many things going on in my mind

Can write dear ..but to write something tht touch ur heart,to keep it interesting,to keep others hooked, creativity is needed na... each will hv their own way of expressing...i express it thru my comments and thru books i read...

And yes zeal needed,thts wht lacking in me,to do something constructive...

I am glad you clearup ur mind this way, so tht we can get to see ur nice writings...so thnks to ur mind๐Ÿ˜†

So..about the tweet, is he giving positive vibes for our hopes to remain still true...
Lets wait and see whts in store...
All his responses on this news,where he neither agrees nor denies gives positive vibes...๐Ÿ˜†

But if he starts movie and show at the same time, then BD will come into place, which i hate..but lets see.. dont want to build castles in air..

Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ekta ko koi bolo hume separate frames nhi chahiye agar dono ko saath laana hi hai toh sach me saath laaye, warna BDs grrr I can't tolerate.
And ramji khush rhe apne 5-10mins ki scene wali movie k shooting me, aur hume bhi baksh de...
ya fir apni schedule ko properly manage karein..
same applies to sakshi too.

'
Edited by bpatil3 - 7 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
Show ka abhi kuch decided nahi hai na so lets wait n see...i really hope k tym manage kare dono acche se n if possible apne fans ke liye thode sacrifices kare