Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: peeyara

I feel you write stories too πŸ˜‰ try once😊

thanks for saying k u will wait πŸ˜† u know how messed up my brain is πŸ˜†need to sort it all then my book is waiting to get finishedπŸ˜† uff too much to do 

Me, writing stories, na its not my cup of tea..πŸ˜†
I can read all day long,but writing is altogether a different arena...
Reading, commenting on wht felt is different from being creative...

Ya will wait..finish off all,sort out all, then post..but definitely do post...😊

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Ya will wait..finish off all,sort out all, then post..but definitely do post...😊

@bold: same here uma di. i love reading and i can write comments on the stories, but writing a new story is very different. aur waise bhi mera toh ek hi comment rehta hai, har kisi writer ko...jaldi update karo...jaldi update karo. πŸ˜†coz aisa likhana bahot hi asaan haiπŸ˜‰ jokes aprat... but writing is not my cup of tea. mujhe to aaj tak ye pata nahi chala k log itne achhe concepts leke kaise stories likhate hai yaar, i mean c'mon yaar. main to ek bhi situation soch nahi sakti. aur yaha pe toh puri writers ki fauj hai. so nice to be here on the forum reading all the stories.
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shakshithebest

superb os.πŸ‘.Enjoyed reading it.

thank you πŸ˜³
peeyara thumbnail

Hi..sorry dear to u and naseem for interrupting in ur chat..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Just dropped in to say, i too luv tht scene..
Priya telling him tht the person who calls her priya doesnt hv time only for her..oh the longing for spending some time with her love and togetherness...too good sakshi was..,
The frustration and missing her love both expressed beautifully...

we did not mind πŸ˜³
i will mind if u ppl wont give me epi number πŸ˜† mera aur numbers ka koi connection nhi πŸ˜† i cant remember epi no
peeyara thumbnail

Writing is a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story without making eye contact  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
u can...u r underestimating urself like Malati does  πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

@bold: same here uma di. i love reading and i can write comments on the stories, but writing a new story is very different. aur waise bhi mera toh ek hi comment rehta hai, har kisi writer ko...jaldi update karo...jaldi update karo. πŸ˜†coz aisa likhana bahot hi asaan haiπŸ˜‰ jokes aprat... but writing is not my cup of tea. mujhe to aaj tak ye pata nahi chala k log itne achhe concepts leke kaise stories likhate hai yaar, i mean c'mon yaar. main to ek bhi situation soch nahi sakti. aur yaha pe toh puri writers ki fauj hai. so nice to be here on the forum reading all the stories.

its easy Namrata...all that u need is zeal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† shld try once
LuvSSever thumbnail

we did not mind πŸ˜³
i will mind if u ppl wont give me epi number πŸ˜† mera aur numbers ka koi connection nhi πŸ˜† i cant remember epi no

The episode number of the scene i mentioned is 471, 27th aug 2013...
LuvSSever thumbnail

Writing is a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story without making eye contact  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
u can...u r underestimating urself like Malati does  πŸ˜†

Haan...yeh sach hai, i accept, introvets do excel in tht world, their imagination is something else..
When they pour all their emotions there, reading such writings ,touch ur soul...
But yeh kaam is not possible for all introverts and definitely not meπŸ˜†

mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh Unrequited love😳I love this type of love but I feel good writers can pull it nicely and plus there has to be some solid reason to make it unrequited warna joke lagegaπŸ˜†
Like ADHM had such a brilliant plot but mazak banadiya story ka...it was half baked story which could hv been dark n intense😭😭i feel like hitting ADHM writer with a bat

no news on RaShi...dono underground hogayeπŸ˜†

Underground?? πŸ˜† dangal release hone se pahele ... and ram ki to chutti mana Rahe hain...I be lot of expectations in ADhm but all r in vain... but u or Leena should try this...in fact I love the story I tried to be by Resham but she never updated it...Namrata still requests her to update it but no use...
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

S dear...many writers on this forum was fab...the different concepts on raya they come up with and the way they write it, me too amazed at many times and pleasure was always us to read such stories..