Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DiehardRaYafan

Aww... Their love hate(pretend) relationship is what makes them so adorable! Nicely penned๐Ÿ‘

thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshak

nice update...
hitler priya n ram ko irritate krneka uska andaz bhut acha lgta h.. both loves each other endlessly but sometimes their ego will not allow to confess their feelings... pls cntn soon...

its all time...their ego always overpowers their love ๐Ÿ˜† but ego bhi accha lagta hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
thank you for commenting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitrajayeeta23

One sided love will be perfect ok...actually I get this idea from ur previous post..so I just want to know about ur thinking on this... one sided love has its own beauty...so I m curious because never read any os on it...
By the way have you any news abt rashi new serial???and no information abt saks and ram... dono bhag gaye kya? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Oh Unrequited love ๐Ÿ˜ณ I love this type of love but I feel good writers can pull it nicely and plus there has to be some solid reason to make it unrequited warna joke lagega๐Ÿ˜†
Like ADHM had such a brilliant plot but mazak banadiya story ka...it was half baked story which could hv been dark n intense ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ i feel like hitting ADHM writer with a bat

no news on RaShi...dono underground hogaye ๐Ÿ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyLuvRaShi

Awesome Update Naseem 

Nicely written 
But why u stopped plz continue & write some RAYA romance 
Waiting for the next update

Hey Prajakta...finally caught you ๐Ÿ˜†
pls update secretary wala SS...mai jo story  padhna start karti hoon wahi update nhi hoti...jinxed ๐Ÿ˜†

haan i will update  taking my own time๐Ÿ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

Naseem first and foremost i will say dear please continue this Os. It is fabulously written.

In RaYa fight also they have imense love and trust and can't stand if anyone apart from them say something bad about each other. It was shown good in the story as about with good convo Ram Priya able to overcome this fight and mu and still is loving each other with their big fat ego.

Wanna know how will co worker will react after knowing the real identity of Priya as Mrs. Ram Kapoor and wat will RaYa do to tackle them.

thank you Aanchal and yes I will update as everyone wants second part๐Ÿ˜Š
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Very good continue karo ,shabhash lol
Well epi 352 lag ja gale I believe .

Btw,Tum to Patlu Ho hamesha Dimaag ki batti jalti rehti hai ,Motu ki tarah samosa Khake nhi lol.
Sep hi hua na Zyada tar Raya k scenes kam Priya k sochnewali scenes Zyada the ouch lol

lag ja gale one...uske dialogues bhi yaad hai ๐Ÿ˜† haan he was calm in that epi n handled nicely ๐Ÿ˜ณ
accha in that way...ab samjh aaya mujhe ๐Ÿ˜† meri tubelight bhi kayi bar nhi jalti n it is known fact ๐Ÿ˜† in fact sagar ne hi naam rakha tha tubelight ๐Ÿ˜†
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

lag ja gale one...uske dialogues bhi yaad hai๐Ÿ˜†haan he was calm in that epi n handled nicely๐Ÿ˜ณ
accha in that way...ab samjh aaya mujhe๐Ÿ˜†meri tubelight bhi kayi bar nhi jalti n it is known fact๐Ÿ˜†in fact sagar ne hi naam rakha tha tubelight๐Ÿ˜†

Hehehe barrister babu ne tube light bola theek ho bola ,tube light jalne me time Leti hai lekin jab jalti hai to roshni se jagmagadeti hai ๐Ÿ˜›

Haan Mujhe Iss office wale track lo rashi ko dikhane ka Mann hai and want to complain ki Kitne best scenes the lekin apne viewers k saath anyay kiya hsi :(

Well ek Aur epi I miss you mr Kapoor ,Kitna Kitna paise kamayenge aap wala I just loved Sakshi ka longing look n the voice she has brought in do touchy n adorable ,ek ek baar to laggta hai main Hi tv me ghuske huggy karoon ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›Edited by bpatil3 - 7 years ago
peeyara thumbnail

Hehehe barrister babu ne tube light bola theek ho bola ,tube light jalne me time Leti hai lekin jab jalti hai to roshni se jagmagadeti hai ๐Ÿ˜›

Haan Mujhe Iss office wale track lo rashi ko dikhane ka Mann hai and want to complain ki Kitne best scenes the lekin apne viewers k saath anyay kiya hsi :(

Well ek Aur epi I miss you mr Kapoor ,Kitna Kitna paise kamayenge aap wala I just loved Sakshi ka longing look n the voice she has brought in do touchy n adorable ,ek ek baar to laggta hai main Hi tv me ghuske huggy karoon ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›

haan wakeel saab ne bola tha mai tubelight hoon jo ke sach hai ๐Ÿ˜† i can be dumb many times ๐Ÿ˜†
office track ke scenes bht acche the and only problem was sep frame 
now see i hv a big problem...to continue this OS I hv to think k kaise karu  matlab office track mai creativity dikhane ka scope bht kam hai๐Ÿ˜†

it was during teenage kids na he comes from some business trip๐Ÿ˜ณ
shakshithebest thumbnail
superb os.๐Ÿ‘.Enjoyed reading it.

Edited by shakshithebest - 7 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Well ek Aur epi I miss you mr Kapoor ,Kitna Kitna paise kamayenge aap wala I just loved Sakshi ka longing look n the voice she has brought in do touchy n adorable ,ek ek baar to laggta hai main Hi tv me ghuske huggy karoon
๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›

Hi..sorry dear to u and naseem for interrupting in ur chat..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Just dropped in to say, i too luv tht scene..
Priya telling him tht the person who calls her priya doesnt hv time only for her..oh the longing for spending some time with her love and togetherness...too good sakshi was..,
The frustration and missing her love both expressed beautifully...