Karthik/Kaira OS : No One Messes With My Girl

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Karthik/Kaira OS : No One Messes With My Girl

The story is from Karthik's point of view

Not again, Not again, why are people always after my girl, first her own family and now mine. God why does everyone have a problem with my angel, she does nothing but spread happiness around her and yet people are ever ready to speak against her, just because she stayed a few years away from home so she isn't fit to become the daughter-in-law of the Kapoor household according to my so called father's second wife. I don't care a thing of what that woman thinks, but unfortunately my dad does, I wouldn't have even bothered about his opinions, but for the Singhania and Maheshwari's the acceptance of all my family members held lot of importance. That is the reason am here in my home, I mean my father's mansion's hall with the Singhania, Maheshwari, my father, his wife, Keerthi Di and ofcourse my beloved.

I feel like am going to loose my head like the last time on the day her family got to know of our love. The delusional trio really had my anger flared up and now my father's second wife was doing the honours.

----------

Flashback

"Dekha bahu tha ne kya kiya thari chori ne jiss chore se ya ki badi bhen pyaar kare, usko apne pyaar mein phaswa diya", bua dadi spoke and what she said ticked me off.
"Aap kya bakwas kar rahi hai, bina soche samajhe jo man mein aiya kahe ja rahi hai. Aap jab puri sachayi janti nahi toh apko bolne ka haq kissne diya, just because aap iss ghar mein sab se badi hai doesn't mean you can say anything to anyone. Agar aap is ghar mein badi hai, then behave as such, try finding out everybody's side of a story before passing a judgement or hurling such accusations" I blasted
"Karthik beta shanth ho jao aram se baath karo buaji tum se bari hai", mumma spoke keeping a hand on my back, but I was in mood to cool down.
"Ma'am aap hi bataye kya main ne kuch galat kaha, bina jane inho ne Naira ko selfish khe diya, accuse kiya ke usne mujhe apne pyaar mein phasiya. Jab ke yeh bilkul bhi sach nahi. Mujhe toh Naira ko Rishikesh mein apna dil de betha haan yahan akar mera pyaar iss haadh tak badh gaya ke ab Naira ke bina jeena na mumkin sa lagta hai. Aur Naira woh toh mere pyaar ke barien mein janti hi nahi thi. She only got to know after I proposed her in switzerland on the day we had a flight back to India. What was her fault that I feel for her. Was her fault that she is an angel, was her fault that she could do anything anything for the one's she considered as her own even if she had no blood relations with them, was her fault that she cared for everyone's happiness more than her own, was her fault this she was as selfless as any human could ever be. Galti kya hai Naira ki jo har baath par usse suniya jata hai", I asked mumma and she remained silent knowing that I was right, and that time I was a bit mad at her and papa as well because they said nothing in Naira's support, but than I realized they let me speak for Naira because they very well knew that I knew our whole love story and would be able to explain things, when mumma asked me to speak softly she didn't want me to stop siding Naira, she just wanted me to lower my tone.
"If you want to blame someone than blame me because I had fallen in love first. If you still want to blame one more person blame this extremely delusional granddaughter of yours", I said and pointed a finger at Gayu and than walked up to her.
"Do you have the least bit sense in you, I understand that you might have began to like me and I know you can't have control over such feelings, so till there it is okay but telling everyone about your own feelings before getting to know mine and assuming that even I possibly liked you when I have never said anything as such, is seriously out of limits. If you had any feelings for me you should have come to me and asked me what I felt, I would have let you known that I would have never thought about you in such manner. The thing I am still not able to comprehend is what in the world made you think that I liked you in that way. Go on speak up am waiting for an answer." I practically scream at my beloved's delusional sister
"Maine apki ankhon mein pyaar dekha hai Karthik", She tells me
"Pyaar dikha toh yeh samajh liya ke woh tumhare liye tha", I gave her a you are completely unbelievable look than turn towards my girl "meri ankhon mein jo pyaar hai woh Naira ke liye, mere dil mein jo woh special jagha hai woh bhi Naira ke liye, Meri har dhadkan Naira ke liye or meri har saans bhi sirf Naira ke liye", I said while I put my arm around the girl I loved and looked deeply into her eyes, she broke the eye contact and was visibly uncomfortable of whatever was going on in that hall.
"Karthik aap please aisa mat kijiye mere saath, Naira aap se pyaar karti hai, aur woh mamma, mammi beti hai aap unhe hurt nahi karna jahte issi liye mere saath aisa barthav kar rahe hai, Ta ke mein aap se naraz ho kar aap se dur chale jao. Naira tum humesha mere saath aisa kyun karti ho, phele bhi meri iss ghar mein jaghe cheen li tum ne, saath saloon se mein iss ghar ki beti thi, tumhare ate hi tum sab ki ankhon ka tara ban gayi" Gayu spoke and my anger rose to whole new level.
"Are you seriously not understanding a thing or are you purposefully not understanding", I ask her and she stays silent.
"Sirf tumhari bewakofi ki wajhe se, aaj meri jaan ko sunna pad raha hai, sirf tumhari wajhe se mere pyaar ke ankhon mein ansun hai, sirf tumhari wajhe se aaj meri Naira, apni khushiyan apne pyaar ko qurbaan kar rahi thi. Already mujhe tum par bahut ghussa araha hai aur uske upar tum na samajh ban rahi ho. Why can't you get a simple thing in your little head.", again she was silent and I felt like banging my head on the nearest wall but thinking she wasn't worth it.
"Karthik tum Gayu se aise kaise baath kar rahe ho, tum iss se aise baath nahi kar sakte",
"Her delusions are all thanks to you both, Rama dadi Naira told me that you knew that me and Naira loved one another, you promised her you would expound Gayu, but you back tracked on your words and fuelled Gayu's infatuation, just because she said she won't be able to live without me, that means if a child wants anything they have throw tantrums like uske bina mein marjaungi, jee nahi paungi, and the elders will give them that, without even thinking if what the child is asking for is Good for the child or not. You are not Naira's grandmother so you hurt her that I could understand, but don't you love Gayu either, you wanted her to get married to a guy who didn't love her, a guy who will never love her,a guy who loves her younger sister. Yet you were ready to push her into a loveless marriage.", I told Rama dadi my anger still wasn't the slightest bit cooled down.
"Don't you have a bit of respect for elders", bua dadi taunted me.
"I respect those who according to me are worthy of respect, who have done something to achieve that respect, for me respect doesn't just come because someone is older to me it comes from how that person is as person. Main mumma, papa, nanu, naani, aur baki sab ki bahut izzat karta hun issiliye nahi kyunke woh mujhse bade hai, balke issiliye kyunke woh uss respect ke liyak hai, jiss tarhe woh apne rishton kon sambhlte hai, jiss tarhe woh ek dusre ki khushiyan mein khushi dhundte hai. Aur sirf unki nahi main Mishti aur Nannu ki bhi bahut izzat karta hun, Mishti humesha sab ki help karti hai, Nannu ek drug addict tha, but he overcame that addiction which is a very big thing because not all are able to do it and definitely not in such a short span of time, but he did. Main apni Naira ki respect karta hun because of the way she loves, because she gives her everything when she loves, whether that love is for her family or outsiders. Haan lekin apki Gayu ki main izzat nahi karta, kyun ke mein ek aisi ladki ki izzat nahi karta jo apni bhen ke barien mein itna gira hua such sakti hai, yeh soch sakti hai ke uski bhen uski jagha lena jati hai, uski khushiyan chenna jati hai woh bhi ek aisi bhen jo uski khushiyan ke liye apne pyaar apni khushiyon ka sacrafice karne wali thi. Main Rama dadi ki bhi respect nahi karta, kyunke Naira ko unho ne jo dhoka diya, gayu ke delusions ko jo unhone badhawa diya, bilkul bhi iss liyak nahi ke woh kissi ki respect paye. The woman who doesn't live up to her word when she easily could have isn't worthy of respect. Aur saach kahon toh apki bhi respect nahi karta main, kyunke Naira ko sacrafice karne par aap ne indirectly majboor kiya, kyunke apko sirf Gayu ki parwa thi Naira ki nahi. Gayu ke emotions dikhaye diya, uski taqleef dikhayi di, Naira ki nahi, I cannot respect such a woman who differentiates between her two granddaughters. Aap humesha Naira ko .letcure deti hai rishton par magar kya apko rishton ka lihaz hai, kya aap ne apne aur Naira ke rishte ka maan rakha.", I told bua dadi looking at her right in the eye.
"Zarra bhi tameez nahi hai thare mein", was all bua dadi replied to me.
"Aap sab agar mujhse kuch khete toh mein chup chap sun leta agar aap yeh tak khete ke main ne apki dono betiyon ka saath dhoka kiya, woh ilzaam bhi sehta, magar aap teeno ne Naira par ungli uthayi, meri Naira par, aur woh mujhe bardasht nahi. Aap aur Rama dadi ne jiss tarhe yahan Naira par ilzaam dale, ke woh Gayu ke pyaar ko cheenne ki koshish kar rahi thi, woh gayu ki khushiyon se jalti hai, woh kabhi gayu ko khush nahi dekhna jati, ussne mujhe uss ladke ko jiss ki badi bhen like karti hai, uss ladke ko apne pyaar mein phasiya, aur aap dono ki haar baath par Gayu Haan par Haan milati gayi, aur uss sabke bawajudh app chati hai ke mein app se tameez se baath karo, then that isn't happening", I replied raising my voice a bit.
"Naira chalo mere saath, tum ek minute in logon ke beech nahi rahogi", I said and was about to pull Naira out of the house but mumma and Mishti's request I stopped.

End of flashback

------------

After that bua dadi told me I was perfect for Naira because I had surpassed her in being badtameez, and left the house a day later, a week later she called and indirectly asked whether they had met my parents and talked about the relation, indicating she had accepted it. Also Rama dadi took Gayu along with her and went back to Mumbai, and I am very happy that all three left though I know it isn't for good, but still something better than nothing. Though Naira asked me to promise her I wouldn't loose my temper as such, which I did but only after she promised that she would always stand up for herself and stay quiet for anyone, like she had stayed quiet so no one says anything to mumma papa. And the promise I gave her is the only reason I am silent, but it looks like she forgot her's, so maybe I can forget mine.

"Vikrant I know Karthik loves this girl and she belongs from a well known family as well but we can't ignore the fact that she has stayed away from her family for seven years. She doesn't have the upbringing of an upper class family, somewhere living with orphans for all those years she must have been effected by their ways", I hear my father's second wife say

Okay this is seriously the limit, what aren't orphans humans that woman spoke in such a way as if being an orphan is some deadly contagious diseases and Naira has been effected by it and if we get married I will get effected too.

"Aap mujhse jo kahna jahe khe sakti hai, ashram ko nahi", she continues talking in favour of the ashram and gives that woman back all her harsh words and all I can think is my sherni is back in action, she didn't forget her promise after all.

No one messes with my girl, who would dare to mess with a sherni.

----------

Waiting for your reviews.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res me 1st πŸ˜† πŸ₯³

Isse kehte hain bang on story πŸ‘ Janvi kamal kar dita πŸ˜†

Loved K ka naya dynamite roop... kya dhaziyan uda di delusional trio ki 🀣

reading each dialogue dil ko bda sukoon mila πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

1 thing these dumb tracks doing is hume achi stories padne mil rahi hain so lage raho πŸ˜‰

I enjoyed reading it... & end main N ki nairagiri bhi wapas aa gyi ⭐️ Edited by jas91 - 7 years ago
Anjalikaira123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happiness is reading ur OS dear esp during such times
bang on dear ur os was
I loved the way u wrote about respect superb must say
I so wish this happen in serial too esp the way he shut rama dadi n delusional queen
the way he was angry on ak nk also

we want our sherniii too back plzz nayi soch get hwr back
thank u janvi u always come at right time with ur superb os
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
kirts123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg.. from the title to the story.. I just love every bit of it... just love your writing so much.. hats off... this is the K and N I want to see... not the sad teary ones...
I am sorry for asking u to write more..  can u please write one on n and K s post marriage where step mom tries to overpower her tries to control her .. and harass her for property but gets what she deserves... how N and K stand up for each other come whatever may...

I want to read lot of N and K being strong stories to bear the torture of the current track... sorry for bugging u though..:-)
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas91

Res me 1st πŸ˜† πŸ₯³

Isse kehte hain bang on story πŸ‘ Janvi kamal kar dita πŸ˜†

Loved K ka naya dynamite roop... kya dhaziyan uda di delusional trio ki 🀣

reading each dialogue dil ko bda sukoon mila πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

1 thing these dumb tracks doing is hume achi stories padne mil rahi hain so lage raho πŸ˜‰

I enjoyed reading it... & end main N ki nairagiri bhi wapas aa gyi ⭐️

Thank you for the lovely comment jas
Reading ke waqt kitna sukoon milta hai I don't know, writing ke waqt bahut sukoon mila.
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalisuhani123

Happiness is reading ur OS dear esp during such times
bang on dear ur os was
I loved the way u wrote about respect superb must say
I so wish this happen in serial too esp the way he shut rama dadi n delusional queen
the way he was angry on ak nk also

we want our sherniii too back plzz nayi soch get hwr back
thank u janvi u always come at right time with ur superb os
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks for such as sweet comment Anji.
Yes waiting for our baby to get back to her Nairagiri
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirts123

Omg.. from the title to the story.. I just love every bit of it... just love your writing so much.. hats off... this is the K and N I want to see... not the sad teary ones...

I am sorry for asking u to write more.. can u please write one on n and K s post marriage where step mom tries to overpower her tries to control her .. and harass her for property but gets what she deserves... how N and K stand up for each other come whatever may...

I want to read lot of N and K being strong stories to bear the torture of the current track... sorry for bugging u though..:-)

Thank you so much dear.
I will start working on your requested story line as soon as I am able to.
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
janvi.. Superb my dear.. 
totally love it.. 
No one mess with My Girl simply awesome...
Do write more...
Next time, do pm me whenever u post new OS...

janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

janvi.. Superb my dear..

totally love it..
No one mess with My Girl simply awesome...
Do write more...
Next time, do pm me whenever u post new OS...

Thank you Anby.
I will definitely.