Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
@forever.young...yup they seem to be married to me too...the FBs were cute with aashim but the chemistry with aditya is strong...but sometimes i feel they are just engaged and those were their dreams and desires after marriage
oh thats nice...i have never seen aashim's work...but i have seen aditya's work...
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

@forever.young...yup they seem to be married to me too...the FBs were cute with aashim but the chemistry with aditya is strong...but sometimes i feel they are just engaged and those were their dreams and desires after marriage

oh thats nice...i have never seen aashim's work...but i have seen aditya's work...

I don't think they're married in movie but they seems like married couple BTW today's trailer coming out with adhm so we will get to know more about movie.

I have seen both of their work and both are fogg guys lol, and both are nice actors hope movie turns out great for them specially aashim its his debut movie.
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She also gets pregnant in the movie!! So that might be Aditya's character who impregnated her . In any case I think Aditya is ending up with Neha in the end
forever.young thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZulekhaKhan

She also gets pregnant in the movie!! So that might be Aditya's character who impregnated her . In any case I think Aditya is ending up with Neha in the end

She said in an interview that she is pretending to be prego😆

Hey guys we can discuss about the movie in this thread we should ask to TM
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ZulekhaKhan

she is not pregnant in the film...just pretending to be one...its her dream to become a mother...
forever.young thumbnail

she is not pregnant in the film...just pretending to be one...its her dream to become a mother...

Really her dream ?
Exoctica thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

possible scenario...but the tag says 'sometimes to get over your past...you have to face it again'

yup in Teri Fariyaad aashim walks away and she runs back and watch him secretly but when he turns...she is nowhere...i felt that scene is a imagination but i could be wrong too...

there is the last part in Teri Fariyaad...when aditya was abt to go but stops and neha keeps looking at him from the car mirror and aashim is beside her...the car is going away...it seems her heart is with aditya while her body is in the car with aashim...

i guess she is one confused soul...can't chosse whom she wants to be with
either she stays alone or all 3 remains friends...

Yeah the tag line does seem to indicate her going with Aditya at the end. But in the new official trailer, she tells aashim that even though I love you, the truth is that I have someone else in my life. Also, she is with Aditya in the movie, as seen in Teri fariyad song.l, so will the ending be the same. And yes Aashim imagines her running to look at him.

It's confusing 😆 Edited by Exoctica - 7 years ago
forever.young thumbnail
@Exotica
Here everyone assuming that he imagine her running but i think it may be in real. In end part of official trailer she says something to shekhar which indicate that in some point both the guys try to sacrifice their love or feeling but in the end it vl be obviously her call na, that's where problem arises its one of the kind where both guys are love zoned by girl but she cant decide. I so wish at least iss time amar ko apna pyar mil jaye coz previous movie me aisa ho nai paya lol. Lots of confusion and it seems she cant get over of them its not about her choices its about the thing that she will lose one of guys and she don't want that. We have seen this kind of thing and it actually reminding me of twilight new moon plot.

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I want her to choose Ashim so bad now after seeing the trailer...I'll skip watching the movie if she chooses her new lover over the old one😭 I am irritated with such endings😡
forever.young thumbnail

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

I want her to choose Ashim so bad now after seeing the trailer...I'll skip watching the movie if she chooses her new lover over the old one😭 I am irritated with such endings😡

Yeah its so cliched happens in every other movie  for once I want her to chose old love and for once cant amar character have happy ending. ðŸ˜­

But its her dilemma she cant chose one and she don't want to lose one😉