Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
i love aditya's drunk scene 'maine kaha ki mujhse pyar karo...maine kaha ki amar se pyar mat karo'...so intense...i love his voice...as for the trailer i am confused...i have to watch again Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

I want her to choose Ashim so bad now after seeing the trailer...I'll skip watching the movie if she chooses her new lover over the old one๐Ÿ˜ญ I am irritated with such endings๐Ÿ˜ก

I think she will end up with Ashim only, especially after watching the trailer ๐Ÿ˜ณ
There's scene where Aditya's character is drunk n he pushes her as he is frustrated with her confusion. (Though he could be faking it so she hates him)...But from the trailer it does seem that when Ashim's character comes back, he is accepting of her new relationship and gives her the needed space but just that she cant get over her first love just because now she is in a  relationship with another guy. 
Edited by Malika - 7 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mages

i love aditya's drunk scene 'maine kaha ki mujhse pyar karo...maine kaha ki amar se pyar mat karo'...so intense...i love his voice...as for the trailer i am confused...i have to watch again

Even in his last movie he was doing drunk heartbreaking scene. Hopefully this one turns out different ๐Ÿ˜† That line explains quite a bit of the story. She loves Amar that is for sure, Shekhar knows that and I don't think he will stand in her way. So if anything is keeping her with Shekhar I hope it is her feelings for him. 
Exoctica thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

I think she will end up with Ashim only, especially after watching the trailer๐Ÿ˜ณ
There's scene where Aditya's character is drunk n he pushes her as he is frustrated with her confusion. (Though he could be faking it so she hates him)...But from the trailer it does seem that when Ashim's character comes back, he is accepting of her new relationship and gives her the needed space but just that she cant get over her first love just because now she is in a relationship with another guy.

Exactly the point I was trying to make ๐Ÿ˜Š
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
The tag line for the movie is "sometimes you can't let go off the past without facing it again..."
The past that she needs to let go off is Ashim. 
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Even in his last movie he was doing drunk heartbreaking scene. Hopefully this one turns out different ๐Ÿ˜† That line explains quite a bit of the story. She loves Amar that is for sure, Shekhar knows that and I don't think he will stand in her way. So if anything is keeping her with Shekhar I hope it is her feelings for him. 

bechara adi...he is always drunk and looses his love...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
in here too...he is drunk in love...๐Ÿ˜†
if she loves amar..she should just go to him..its her first love too...she can leave shekhar and he will definitely understand as he knows how much she loves amar and how she was suffering w/o amar
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Both the guys look way too smart for the girl. She does older to them. Not that, that is an issue.. somehow just does not look good. 
I liked teri fariyad better den this. Might like this later, nvr know. 

1:35/36 Looks identical as SidM :O :/ ?
Mages thumbnail
after watching the trailer...my question is if taran loves amar why doesn't she go back to amar...her first love..shekhar knows how much taran loves amar and how she suffered w/o him...her happiness and smile always matter to him...he will definitely sacrifice his feelings...why hold on to shekhar too..what is making her to hold on shekhar...i agree she loves both and doesn't want to loose either one...she can unite with amar and shekhar be her best friend...she is only hurting shekhar with her mixed signals..not able to forget your past...such a easy decision...she make it so complicated

well i don't know whom she will end up with...but both the guys loves her very much and are great guys...whatever her decision is...they only want her smile and happiness
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There is no such thing as first love is the only love. If an individual falls in love with someone else then they most likely love the second person over the first one. If a person's past comes up then they need to face it. I think that's the point, face your past and get closure then move on.

If this is another version of Tum Bin then it makes all the sense that the girl ends up with Shekhar.

I am (quite obviously) an Aashim Gulati fan (my sig gives me away) but it makes sense to me that she ends up with Shekhar in the end (good thing that I find Aditya pretty great after seeing him for the first time).
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

after watching the trailer...my question is if taran loves amar why doesn't she go back to amar...her first love..shekhar knows how much taran loves amar and how she suffered w/o him...her happiness and smile always matter to him...he will definitely sacrifice his feelings...why hold on to shekhar too..what is making her to hold on shekhar...i agree she loves both and doesn't want to loose either one...she can unite with amar and shekhar be her best friend...she is only hurting shekhar with her mixed signals..not able to forget your past...such a easy decision...she make it so complicated

well i don't know whom she will end up with...but both the guys loves her very much and are great guys...whatever her decision is...they only want her smile and happiness

I still think she ends up with Aditya. I think she couldn't really be in love with Aditya despite having feelings for him because she was still holding on to Ashim. But Ashim's reappearance in her life will make things clearer.

Neha's most important line is shekhar you don't get to decide who I love, and neither does Amar. Only I get to decide that. From what I have seen so far I don't think Aditya is trying to force his feelings on her. If anything Amar and Neha's scenes make it seem like he is asking to be with her again. That is why she says things like no matter how much I love you, someone else is in my life, or the part where he says it's neither your fault, nor mine. 

Another thing is Aditya is clearly the second man in her life who teaches her how to be happy again. She does fall for him. There is this one part where they jump in the water and then they are kissing passionately. It's hard to leave that sort of man who was with you at your lowest point. It would be one thing if their relationship wasn't romantic and Neha just pitied him.