Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Song is so boring. Didn't like first hearing...lets see if I can warm up to it.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

Ashim is the lovechild of Sid and ARK ..Rare combo of the two best looking guy of Bollywood . Neha is gorgeous

My brother and I have been saying the exact same thing "Aashim is the love child of ARK and Sid" and I think he has Allu Arjun's lips. We aren't the only ones who think so either. Even when he did t.v and when he was in Sonakshi's "Ishqholic" video people said the same thing. Some thought he was Sid's doppelgnger others thought he was ARK's. Whatever the case he is gorgeous. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Exoctica

Hi Guys...I have been a silent reader here. I have been reading your posts about what the story of the movie might be. It hard to tell from the movie...

I have a different theory😆

I think one guy supposedly dies and during that time, neha moves on with the other guy. She kind of gives up, and agrees to be with Aditya after her family urges her to move on. When her former lover comes back, I think he probably convinces her to stay with Aditya, and she also feels bad leaving aditya and hence decides to stay with him. In reality she hasn't gotten over Aashim.

There is a scene in teri fariyaad, where neha goes with aditya while aashim walks away (feeling bad). 

Also, in the original movie she forgets the other guy (since he dies) and goes with Priyanshu. In this, it might be switched. She might eventually end up with Aashim. 

possible scenario...but the tag says 'sometimes to get over your past...you have to face it again'

yup in Teri Fariyaad aashim walks away and she runs back and watch him secretly but when he turns...she is nowhere...i felt that scene is a imagination but i could be wrong too...

there is the last part in Teri Fariyaad...when aditya was abt to go but stops and neha keeps looking at him from the car mirror and aashim is beside her...the car is going away...it seems her heart is with aditya while her body is in the car with aashim...

i guess she is one confused soul...can't chosse whom she wants to be with
either she stays alone or all 3 remains friends...
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZulekhaKhan

I m really having crush on that guy Aditya, he is hot and cute at the same time ☺️ love his confidence and voice as well! 

I love his voice too...
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There will be more to this story than just the romance and love triangle. I think there will be quite a bit of family stuff going on since it was stated somewhere that the plot involved three sisters one of whom is played by Neha. Along with that Anubhav Sinha said that this movie is heavily inspired by classic Pakistani dramas by Haseena Moin. This is what got me really interested in TB2 (apart from the fact that I am an Aashim Gulati fan).

Btw at some point in the movie Neha's character will be pregnant.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The coming back from death is a very possible scenario. I think its due to some mistake of Neha's character he ends up supposedly losing his life which is why Kanwaljeet is shown angry on her. And Aditya's charachter helps her be happy again. But when Ashim makes a comeback, she is confused. Thats why the line in extended version, Aks hain dono mere kis se juda ho jaun. But I just hope she ends up with Ashim's charachter at last.  
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

The coming back from death is a very possible scenario. I think its due to some mistake of Neha's character he ends up supposedly losing his life which is why Kanwaljeet is shown angry on her. And Aditya's charachter helps her be happy again. But when Ashim makes a comeback, she is confused. Thats why the line in extended version, Aks hain dono mere kis se juda ho jaun. But I just hope she ends up with Ashim's charachter at last.  

I don't think neha is responsible...he met with an accident while doing a ski in the snow...it was shown in the teaser he fall from a snow cliff accidentally...it can be aditya responsible too for the accident unintentionally just like in TB 1..definetly not neha...

I agree with the lyrics on Teri Fariyaad...it totally spoke neha's feelings abt both..regarding ending..i am rooting for aditya-neha...their chemistry is so beautiful...they gives me shekhar-piya vibes aka priyanshu-sandali...i do like aashim too
UntamableSpirit thumbnail

Hi Guys...I have been a silent reader here. I have been reading your posts about what the story of the movie might be. It hard to tell from the movie...

I think one guy supposedly dies and during that time, neha moves on with the other guy. She kind of gives up, and agrees to be with Aditya after her family urges her to move on. When her former lover comes back, I think he probably convinces her to stay with Aditya, and she also feels bad leaving aditya and hence decides to stay with him. In reality she hasn't gotten over Aashim.

There is a scene in teri fariyaad, where neha goes with aditya while aashim walks away (feeling bad). 

Also, in the original movie she forgets the other guy (since he dies) and goes with Priyanshu. In this, it might be switched. She might eventually end up with Aashim. 

That's a *very good prediction* ---- 👍🏼 --- much better than using the same story line as the first one --- i really hope now it's the case --- would love to see how it unwraps & how the story gets executed -- !!!!

sehar mehrotra thumbnail

I like your theory, hope its true 😉
Mages thumbnail
lets see how it unfolds...Tum Bin 2 seems so complicated becos of neha's confusion to choose whom...when both the guys are sweetheart and really loves her...even if it was me...it would have been difficult for me to choose when both guys loves me to death...one guy taught her to love(aashim) while the other taught her to love and live life again(aditya)...whom she chooses is the crux of the story
the reality is aashim is not death...he will come back again...the story can go in either ways

1) aashim met with an accident...neha totally lost the will to live thats when aditya makes a entry into her life and make her move on in life and in that process he falls in love with her but he knows that she is still in love with aashim...he will not confess his love and when aashim makes a comeback...he will try to unite them but neha's heart is no more interested in her past and she doesn't know whether aditya loves her or not and just decided to stick with aashim...till aashim knows the truth and unites them

2) it can go TB 1 way but with a twist in which aditya unites aashim-neha...aditya-neha remains as friends throughout

ultimately its neha's decision whether she chooses her past again(aashim)or present(aditya)...its either aditya unites aashim-neha or aashim unites aditya-neha

what i see in teaser and based on the songs...aashim makes a comeback into neha's life again and aditya distance himself from neha...while neha is confused b/w the two mens in her life when both the mens are right for her

regarding the pregnancy scene in the scene...it might be an imagination...end credits...or the ending when neha marries either of the guys...since TB 1 did not do a good justice to the climax and ending...did not had a proper ending thus TB 2 will have a proper ending with a proper reunion

Edited by Mages - 7 years ago