Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Orry posted a screenshot of a private text message between him and Palak (he deleted it immediately) where Palak is basically saying if he wants an apology she’ll apologize out of respect for Sara. Orry responds with a middle finger emoji and says she should apologize out of respect for herself because she doesn’t know how to talk.  There’s absolutely no other context.  People think this mention of Sara means Palak and Ibrahim dating rumors must be true.  

Orry is turning out to be a dirtbag 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Always thought he was creepy and shady and now by posting such things he proved it. Going after Palak - himmat hai to try to do same thing with Suhana, jhanvi.Nysa. What a loser! 

Palak should not give a damn to this one! 

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 months ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loser ne apne public account me post kar diya lagta hai galti sesmiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Daebak

Doubt it’s galti se, isn’t he some influencer and pura din SM pe hote hai, how can he make such mistake. 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Poor Palak. Behind the scenes kya Kya zelna padata he strugglers ko...and now he wants to shame her making her apology public. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

even I use to post text conversations in Snapchat or insta stories. But only when it was funny and I always asked permission. Never reveal something like this. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I can only imagine how catty these industry people are, to the cameras they all try to show how humble and down to earth they are, but behind closed doors i'm sure there is so much bitching and gossiping going on, its a very judgemental and cliquey industry filled with ego and insecurities. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

why would he post this screenshot? Either he did it deliberately in an attempt to throw dirt on palak or somehow it was done by mistake, coz honestly this conversation makes him look bad. 

Palak and ibrahim do seem to be dating, they were spotted in the same car after a new years party 

I think he wanted to forward the ss to someone else but posted it instead lol

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Poor Palak. Behind the scenes kya Kya zelna padata he strugglers ko...and now he wants to shame her making her apology public. 

Palak isn't exactly a struggler though. 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Palak isn't exactly a struggler though. 

True. 

But my comment was in comparison to others involved...like Sara & Orry clearly have more power than Palak.