Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ushasri

Promo is interesting
Hope they sort out this issue soon
Now pia should confess deep

Baby.. Do you think she will confess her feelings 1st to deep? What if she gets to know about both ShivDeep played a tricky game to make AniPia feel jealous?
&
Now pia is also thinking that Deep's special friend is Anika πŸ˜†Edited by MyDriYa - 7 years ago
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ya u r right pia might get angry on deep

But hope she realizes soon that whatever deep did is to get her love
MyDriYa thumbnail

JUNOON : It's Not Human Love

Episode 44

Part 1

Episode starts... (Midnight..Lights are off..) Abhay is sitting on rocking chair.. Looking up blankly... He is feeling tired & weak.. He takes out the liquid potion from his pocket.. & is about to drink.. But stops...He look at the bottle & thinks.. Siddhartha has given this.. ' & I loose my control over my thirst after drinking this.. '
Abhay shouts angrily Siddhartha ' & throws the bottle... Tribe comes downstairs & switches on...the light... He says what happened?? Abhay says Ab kuchh hone nhi dunga kisi KO v... Tribe says then pls do something n.. He begs Abhay to cure master..
Abhay thinks how to cure master.. am unable to do anything... y he is still unconscious?? Abhay says u should return to ur village.. & take care of your ppl.. Tribe says but master??
Abhay :- now he is my responsibility.. Tomorrow u return...
Tribe :- my father believed you.. I also believe you.. I will return tomorrow..
Abhay thinks something & says if you get any medicine for master or any important thing in master's hut.. Inform me.. Tribe nods...

Next day Morning.. Deep's house...
@6 a.m...
Scene 1..
Indirab are in their room awaken.. Indirag says m agree with your decision to go back... But itni jaldbaji me?? Aarab says nahi Indira.. It was necessary.. This town is not for us.. Indira says I used to thought RR as a good & helpful person but he turn out to be a devil.. ' He misbehaved with mythili & try to molest.. ' Aarab interrupts I don't think so.. Indirag says but if you didn't see the marks on Mythili's face & hands..? Aarab says yes I did but as a doc I guess that some marks were different.. Or agar Rishabh ne kuchh galat kiya hota to Mythili k saath yahan kyun aata... Indirag says don't know the reality but he forcefully took her to his mansion n.. 😑 Aarab says kuchh baatein aisi h Jo Mythili batana nhi chahti.. so Better to stop this talk right now.. Noone will talk about this .. Indirag adds and about RR also ..

Scene 2... @7 a.m

Mythili is busy in packing her stuffs.. just then, pia enters & looks at her with sad face.. Mythili notices her & asks why are you looking sad?? pia says di u r going back... now I'll be alone here again.. mythili is about to say ,but deep comes in btw.. & says main hun na pia darling .. pia glares at him.. ' & he says i mean sirf pia.. mythili asks what do u mean?? R u not coming with us?? he says no.. i'll be here with pia.. won't leave her alone.. Deepia look at each other ..eyelock.. 
Bg- o re piyaaa...o re piyaa..
udane laga kyuunnn man bawara re..
aaya kahan se Ye hausala reee..eee o re Piyaaa... 

Mythili snaps her finger & their attention breaks ..mythi says but, pia is coming with us.. i'm going to talk to maa-papa.. she turns to leave just then, indragi comes & asks where r u going?? ? she says i was coming to u maa... Indirag asks if packing is done?? ..Mythili nods & says maa i was thinking if.. (Indraji sees Pia's sad face.. ) Indirag cuts in btw & says what happen pia?? why r u standing like this?? where is your bag?? You didn't pack yet?? we r getting late.. MyDeePia gets surprised.. pia says main??... Indirag goes near to her..caresses her face & says haan pia tum.. u r also coming with us.. u r also our daughter..so How can we leave u alone here.. go fast & pack your bag.. tears come out from pia's eyes..she hugs her ..Mythili smiles & says thanks maa.. Indirag smiles & says come fast..
Mythili follow indirag... 
Pia says to Deep now u stay here alone ... πŸ˜‰
Deep smiles 😳

next scene... (Outside Deep's home)

Chand calls Abhay & informs about return of Dobriyal family..! Abhay tells that's good.. Its not safe for them to stay Long in Mumbai.. Because samrat and hh group will to do something wrong.. ' Chand tells they already did.. ' Abhay asks means? Chand tells whole incident (yest night fight ' )... Abhay is shocked & asks what happened to Mythili...I mean Maya? Chand tells nothing much.. They disappeared asusual.. Abhay feels relax and asks how you guys controlled them? Chand tells RR came there at right time otherwise it would be more difficult to control them because sid was also with them na! ' Abhay recalls his talk with RR & thinks finally Rishabh listen to me.. (He smiles & smirks unknowingly ) Abhay again tells ok.. Then when you are coming back to Dehradun? Chand tells soon.. But now we need to find their next step.. ' I mean still they are in mumbai or not.. then only I can return to Dehradun na! Abhay tells yes.. But try to come back soon! Chand tells ok & cuts the call..

RR mansion: Padmini ji room...

she wakes up & see the time.. She gets hyper and tells oh i slept well.. Its already late... i have to meet chand-mythili today! She goes to get ready in hurry.. After some time she comes out from her room with puja-thaal.. She calls servant and tells i am going to temple so inform this to Rishu once he wakes up!

Just then RR enters the mansion from outside with cg & tells Maa am here only so you can tell me the matter.. Servant excuses himself and goes.. Padmini ji is surprised & tells beta you wake up early? RR tells haan maa why if I can't Padminig asks but you are coming from outside... Kahan se aa rhe ho?? RR says maa.. I went outside for some work so how could I enter from inside.. Andar aane k liye bahar Jana parta h.. H n c g.. Cg says ji chief... Padmini ji smiles & thinks its good that rishu is okk... Otherwise what happened last night was totally heartbroken for him... RR hugs her mom & says lost in thinking MAA.. Smile.. Ur son is Rishabh Raichand πŸ˜‰ not Mr. Devdas.. 😳 But if u want then can call c.g chunnibabu.. C se c.g.. C se chunnibabuuu... πŸ˜†
Padminig puts the puja-thaal on table & pats RR's arm.. (RR acts like he is in pain & says Ah..! Ahaaannn )

Padminig asks if you eat breakfast or not? RR tells still no MAA.. feeling hungry & also i feel like eat laddoo ji (RR hugs c.g cutely ) Padmini ji chides him & asks to have breakfast. She also asks cg to join with him! Cg nods..
Padminiji asks a servant to serve food to both RR and cg.. She watches the time & gets tensed and thinks its getting late.. RR notices padmini ji in tension & asks what happened maa? Padmini ji tells nothing rishu.. she asks about the work? (She tries to divert the talk ) cg tells auntyg chief is going abroad for the shoot...
(RR stays mum & does not respond to the talk.. )
padmini ji asks Abroad-shooting..?
C.g tells ji auntyg.. Actually at first chief was not ready.. But in morning he called me & we went to meet producer Mr. Steve.. Padminig looks at RR & thinks now I know u r trying to hide your pain.. & want to go away.. She says kitne dinon k liye ja rahe ho... RR tells just 2-3weeks.. Any problem? Padmini tells no... KB se h shooting? RR tells day after tomorrow! Padminiji again thinks it is also good for him to have a change ...he will feel relax there... she again looks at time (10:30 a.m..) & gets tensed.. RR looks at her suspiciously.. & asks what happened maa why are you looking so tensed? Padmini ji again tells.. I thought to go temple but its getting late that's why.. RR asks going to temple only na? Padmini ji is speechless.. RR tells i mean Basically ppl's visit temple to get relax but maa you are looking so tensed..
RR-cg finishes their breakfast & RR asks cg to arrange all things for abroad shoot.. Cg nods & goes.. Padmini ji tells RR that she is going to temple & will be back soon! RR looks padmini ji suspiciously & nods! Padmini ji leaves fastly from there..

...******...

Part 2

Deep's house... Its noon...
A car arrives there & padmini ji steps out from the car! She looks at deep's house. She gets little shock seeing that house is locked.. She thinks where has all gone? She take out her mobile and calls deep and then mythili.. But its switched off.. she turns to go with sad face .. just then chand comes there.. He gets little surprised seeing padmini ji & asks aap yahaan? Padmini ji gets happy & tells came here to meet you & Mythili.. Chand tells but mythili has left from here! Padmini ji asks where? Chand informs they all have returned to dehradun as film shoot has also ended well & indrab came here for premier party but that is also postponed so they head back to their house .. Padminiji says i know they returned back because of Rishu.. She gets sad... chand looks at her & says all thing will be okk soon ...Any other problem? Padmini ji asks who is Maya? Chand is shocked + confused.. & tells i already said about her na! Abhay-maya then hh.. Padmini ji tells hmm i knew that.. But what is the connection between maya-mythili? Chand is speechless..

(RR also comes there to meet mythili once before going abroad... But stops after seeing padmini ji-chand talking something! He secretly hides himself and start listening their convo. )

Padmini ji asks tell me who is maya ?? & why my rishu calls Mythili as maya? What is the connection between them? I know that rishabh-mythili loves each other but what is connecting maya-rishabh? You only told na.. that Abhay-maya loved each other but she died.. Then from where she come now?
Chand is mum.. Padmini ji asks tell me.. tell something.. Chand is still mum.. Padmini ji tells if m not wrong then Mythili is rebirth of maya! n... Chand is stunned.. Padminig emotionally cries & tells she gave me my life back & my rishu.. Otherwise that day i would loss my child & that day i was almost dead but she saved me... Padminig cry hardly & asks now tell me... plz dont hide anything..
Chand tells whatever you said was true.. Yes Mythili is rebirth of maya! Chand tells everything to her 
(fb starts in fast forward..AbhaYa meet.. Separation... MyRi & Abhay in old library..
chand says that day maya sacrificed her soul/life to protect you & your unborn child (rishabh)

Padmini ji again gets fb of that horrible day.. She cries & tells she is great.. She sacrificed her life for me.. that time she did not know me but she helped me.. Chand tells yes.. She is great.. Padmini ji asks then why she is not with Abhay? Chand tells I don't have much idea about this but she cant reunite with Abhay now... her destiny has joined her with Rishabh.. Padmini ji is shocked & asks means? Chand tells yes.. Maya gave her powers to your womb(rishabh) & that time itself maya's destiny start to connect with rishabh.. Knowingly or unknowingly now Rishabh is also connected with AbhaYa.. & he has also some powers!
(Padmini ji gets fb of putting bandage on Rishabh's head but very next day no wound on his head )
Padmini ji tells yes me too noticed ,his wounds were healed automatically! But.. But.. He was not like this before.. i mean since his childhood.. Now only these changes are shown in him..

(chand also recalls the last night fight when "RR just push the car without any major effort)

chand tells hmm i think these all changes are happening because of mythili.. I mean when Mythili was not with him (childhood)..his powers were inactive! When he met Mythili (rebirth of maya ) his powers start to work!

(RR is also listening this all & gets fb of his first meet with mythili in library & also every moments while he try to save her-pillar scene, holi function, boat scene, electric wire scene )

chand tells mythili or rishabh.. both of them cant live alone. .. They have to join their hands.. for their safety against hh.. ' No Mythili then no rishabh too.. Padmini ji asks then what abt abhay? Chand tells only God knew about this...
(Padmini ji again gets fb of Abhay's face at diwali party )
she again cries & tells he looks like my son.. His face reminds me of my Rishabh.. Chand tells No.. Its Rishabh, who looks like Abhay.. Not Abhay.. Don't know how it happened.. Padmini ji says want to meet Abhay once.. 😭 Chand asks for what? Padmini ji tells don't know what I will talk to him but i want to meet him ... because of his sacrifice we get life.. Chand tells you cant meet him because he is not here.. he has already returned to Dehradun..

Just then someone screamsss.. Chand-padmini ji rush there following the voice.. & finds RR sitting on ground & holding his head.. Screaming because of pain.. chand-padmini ji gets shocked seeing RR.. Chand helps RR to stand..& gives key to padminig to open the lock of main door.. He brings him inside the house.. RR faints.. Padmini ji is worried.. Chand tells don't worry nothing will happen to him.. Just relax.. Padmini ji sits near to RR & she touches his face and looks at him with worried face.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

...*******...

Part 3

Dehradun Dobriyal house... Noon..
Dobriyal family arrive there along with Pia & indirag asks Pia to stay in anika's room.. & asks Mythili to show pia.. Anika's room! Mypia nods.. All go to their rooms... Pia thinks m happy that m with Maya di but missing you.. Deep πŸ˜’

Deep's house ...
cg comes there with doctor! Cg looks RR in unconscious state & he emotionally cries a bit.. Doctor checks RR.. Padminiji-chand both looks at RR & then at doctor.. Cg asks auntyg what happened to chief? Doctor tells he is absolutely fine.. Don't worry.. Cg feels relax! Padmini ji tells but he is not okk these days.. & now faints today... yesterday night he was talking like he is not in his sense
(fb - RR hugs Padminig & says I don't want to hurt her.. I only want Maya.. I want Maya in my life.. Padmini is shocked.. She thinks Maya.. I can't see Rishu in this pain.. I need to talk to chand... RR closes his eyes & slept at sudden.. )

chand looks padmini ji & gets suspicious.. Doctor tells dont worry may be its effect of work load & mental pressure.. he will get conscious.. Doc gives some medicines & goes..
Cg follows doctor to send off..

Chand asks padminiji RR was not in his sense last night...?? Padmini ji tells don't know what is happening with him..? he have to go abroad for his new project.. First I thought it would be good for him but now Don't want him to send alone! Chand asks Abroad? Padminiji tells haan.. Chand tells then dont send him there alone.. You must be go with him.. Padmini ji looks chand.. Chand tells you should go with RR.. Padmini ji nods..
Just then RR gains consciousness! He open his eyes & wakes up slowly.. Padminiji is happy seeing RR.. Chand asks Rishabh how are you feeling now? RR says fine.. RR asks where is maya? Chand is confused and asks maya? RR tells haan.. Maya.. I mean mythili Where is she and all? Chand recalls his talk with Abhay.."Abhay asks what happened to Mythili...I mean Maya "..

Chand tells Dobriyal has already returned to dehradun.. RR looks chand surprisingly & tells hmm they must be angry with me .. RR then asks about Abhay .. Chand is surprised & tells he is in Dehradun too..
RR tells chand... want to say something.. Nayasha told me that Abhay is struggling to control his thirst.. & I think sid has given him smthing wrong medicine! ' So inform him about this.. Chand is shocked.. RR stands up feeling.. dizzy... Just then cg comes and holds RR.. Padmini ji leaves from there with RR-cg.. Chand looks RR from behind & thinks..RR is behaving differently? He cares for Abhay! ! !  πŸ˜³

A lonely place/jungle type area, allowing very less sunlight to come... Samrat-nayasha are drinking.. ' Sid comes there angrily ' & finds sam-nayasha hiding themselves.. ' He says oh! Tum dono yahan chhupke baithe huye ho... ' He scolds both samrat-nayasha for their sudden disappear.. ' Sam gets angry & says m the leader of hh.. ' U cant talk to me like this.. ' Nayasha tells yess u cant & that time they were stronger than us.. ' that's why we both disappeared.. ' Sid shouts.. ' U werewolf... Ek old man or ek mad girl.. They are not that much strong separately ' but they showed their unite power ' & both of you got afraid and disappeared shamelessly.. ' Yest. we have got a nice chance to kill that RR ' but you guys spoiled that.. ' unable to handle a single girl & an old man.. ' Shame on you both.. ' Samrat tells calm down sid don't forget that she is not a simple girl but Maya... Calm down.. Now we need to focus on our new plan! What is the use of talking about old things.. ' Sid tells..hmm, Anyways you are also right.. But this time we have to do more big & bura.. ' Jyada se jyada bura sochna hoga.. ' I want to kill all especially that Abhay & my new enemy chhota boy RR.. ' Sid smirks evily.. '

Samrat tells first I & Nayasha need to cure our wounds & then we need to gathered all hh together once again.. ' & for this mumbai is not good place.. We need to go Dehradun again.. Sid tells yes.. We need to go back.. ' & Dobriyal has also returned to dehradun! Samrat asks when? Sid tells when you guys were shamelessly hiding yourselves... ' I was eyeing on them... ' Today morning i saw Dobriyal family with chand at airport.. '
But chand did not returned yet to Dehradun... he is here only... & I guess chand is in search of us.. ' Samrat asks why but why suddenly they returned? Sid tells don't have any idea about it.. but we can use this against Abhay.. ' Since.. we don't have any clue abt Abhay, where is he..& doing what.. But if he come to know that Dobriyals are in Dehradun then he will come there for sure.. '
Nayasha tells ok I am happy that we are going back to Dehradun.. Sid stops her saying.. you are not coming with us.. Nayasha is shocked & asks why? If I have to do any work here? what is the need to stay here? Sid tells no your are not going to stay here... Nayasha gets confused.. Sid tells i heard that RR is going abroad for his new project.. So you have to go there with him.. ' Nayasha asks for what? Sid fumes.. & tells you stupid girl.. ' Cant you understand a small thing.. ' Nayasha looks him annoyingly.. ' Sid tells you have to watch RR's every movements.. Nayasha tells but he knows me very well na.. Sid tells but you are not going there as Nayasha or Natasha .. Nayasha asks means? Sid tells there is smthing in human world called makeover.. ' Your looks will be very different.. & simple! You will be there as a foreigner crew member... Nayasha internally smiles happily & tells ok.. ' Sid looks Nayasha & tells you are going there only as a crew member not as a heroine so no any romantic sequence with RR.. control your stupid feelings..okk?? ' Nayasha nods & says at least I can stare at him... ' πŸ˜‰

(Samrat is drinking & it seems like he is not interested in this talk... He is fuming like m the leader but they are making decisions ' )

Sid tells hmm but.. be careful infront of RR.. ' I know that he is not able to feel the presence of hh like Abhay! ' But he can find you easily.. So avoid going infront of him, just watch him from far.. Nayasha nods! Sid tells you knw na how to do dis all? Nayasha looks sid.. Sid tells i don't think its not a big deal for you.. Nayasha smirks & smiles..
Sid turns to samrat..& tells Now we have to go back to Dehradun.. Samrat nods.. Sid again smiles evily & tells coming back for you my Abhay...

Dehradun ... Dobriyal house 
Its night..
Everyone having their dinner.. Indraji is serving to everyone.. Aarab looks at Mythili & tells tomorrow you will join you college na! So Sleep early.. Just concentrate on your studies.. ' Only studies.. 😈 ' Mythili looks Aarab and nods ok..

Mythili comes to her room & sits on her bed.. She thinks to call anika & takes her mobile! Just then mobile rings.. Its RR.. Mythili is confused to pickup or not! Pia also comes there.. Pia asks who di? Mythili tells RR.. Pia gets angry & tells don't attend his call.. ' He already did too much.. ' Mythili tells no pia he is not that much bad.. sirf uska tarika alag h.. He don't know how to show love... Pia tells di..but he hurt you ' & i can't tolerate this you too Don't care for him.. ' Mythili is upset.. RR again calls.. But she cut the call.. Pia smiles & tells ok di good night.. Now i am going to my room.. Will see you tomorrow.. Pia looks at Mythili & thinks after executing my plan.. I will bring ur happiness back.. hope Deep v yahan hota .. she leaves from there..

Shiva's room...

Shiva dials Anika's number many times & send messages but no reply from her.. Finally he dials Deep's number... Camera shows Deep standing near a gate, carrying a bag 😊
Shiva says dude she is not receiving my call Deep chides him stop behaving like this.. If she is not receiving then go n meet her personally.. πŸ˜† shiva says hmm u are saying this.. You didn't even try to come here. ' Not a single hints that you also wanted to come with us.. ' Deep says because I don't need that... ( Deep opens the gate & enters while talking) Shiva says no need? Deep tells am in Dehradun.. πŸ˜ƒ

Shiva gets happy & says. Oh! But where.. Deep says hmm.. Kahan kyun or kaise Ye sari baatein kl bataunga.. Shiva says okk meet you tomorrow & will tell Anj about our.., Deep interrupts yours..  Shiva says yes my plan  ... Deep tells ok & cuts the call... Just then someone puts his hand on Deep's shoulder.. Deep turns & hugs Abhay .. πŸ€—

Next scene...
Mythili is resting on her bed & thinks about RishAbhay.. She talks to herself I will go to see master... Right then She gets a message from RR..
(Message:
I knw you must be angry with me.. that's why you not picking up my call.. I knw yest wat i did was wrong.. Plz forgive me! Day after tomorrow i am going abroad for my new project.. Will be back soon.. Will miss you badly.. &
I Love you Maya..
)
Mythili's eyes get wet after reading his message

...*******..

Precap
Chand bunglow..
Abhay looks Mythili but ignores her & goes upstairs..
Mythili follows abhay.. & asks him to stop.. She tells i want to talk to you.. But Abhay walks fastly.. He enters a room hides himself & Mythili also enters inside! Suddenly power goes (all dark ) Mythili gets scared and shouts Abhayyy..

Edited by MyDriYa - 7 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Who is very loyal person in Junoon? & why? 😊

C.g to RR
Or
Chand to Abhay

Edited by MyDriYa - 7 years ago
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
interesting twists
things r changing sudden change in RR loving it
thanks for pm

for me RR  is more loyal compared to cg his way of handling things might be different but he is always loyal to mythili

abhay is loyal compared to chand whatever the situation abhay is loyal to everyone

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushasri

interesting twists
things r changing sudden change in RR loving it
thanks for pm

for me RR is more loyal compared to cg his way of handling things might be different but he is always loyal to mythili

abhay is loyal compared to chand whatever the situation abhay is loyal to everyone

really we did not expect this kind of answers for you πŸ˜†
Different thinking.. πŸ˜‰
MyDriYa thumbnail

fav

JUNOON Its Not Human Love

Episode 45

Part 1

Episode starts.. Dobriyal house

Midnight... Shiva is pacing in his room... feeling restless.. he opens his room's door & goes outside.. he thinks how to talk with honey... Just then, he notices that lights are on in Ani's room.. he feels happy & thinks Ani vapas aa gayi.. he quickly moves & opens the door.. he looks around & feels Ani's presence there.. & starts dreaming...  πŸ˜Š
B.g song- khamosiyaaan..teri meri...khamosiyaannn...

He recollects all happy moments shared with Ani ...he gets upset & turns to go out.. just then, he hears his name...he again turns & finds Ani in front of him.. Ani says Shiva...am here.. Ur honey he gets mesmerized & moves towards her.. he extends his hand to touch her face,but she disappears πŸ˜•

he comes back to his sense & looks around for her... Just then, Pia comes out of the washroom & gets surprise to see him.. πŸ˜²

she asks Shiva what are u doing here?? Shiva is speechless.. she again asks what happened shiva?? is everything thing o.k?? shiva says ya, all o.k.. & quickly goes from there.. she gives puzzled look & thinks what happened to him now??

It's Morning...

Pia is getting ready to go somewhere... Mythili enters her room & asks where r u going ?? Pia thinks for a while & says bas aise hi...
Aas - paas k location... It would be nice if I direct any movie here..

Mythili smiles & hugs Pia.. She says I thought to introduce you with my college friends.. Pia says butt di.. Its important.. I can meet them tomorrow also.. Mythili looks at her & says fine.. But tomorrow for sure... Pia nods & Mythili goes to her room...

Pia dials Deep's number but no answer.. She gets irritated ' & talks to herself waah! Main yahan aa gyi aur use kuchh farq nhi para... Mumbai me pta nhi kya kr rha h.. ' he said he will help me but now not even receiving my calls πŸ˜‘

RR mansion...

RR is getting ready and Padmini ji sadly tells him can't leave you alone! RR tells maa.. I am not a kid.. Padmini ji tells you will always remain like a kid to me.. RR smiles & hugs her! He tells maa don't take tension, see i am perfectly alright.. & i can take care of myself..

Padmini ji tells whatever it is but can't leave you alone! RR tells maa.. try to understand.. Right then cg comes there.. & tells chief all work done.. Now we have to go airport.. Padmini ji asks cg abt her flight tickets! Cg tells aunty ji.. i tried my level best but no tickets r available! Padmini ji gets worried RR tells maa relax.. Look at me.. Padmini ji looks at him! He asks her to smile & tells will be back soon.. Just take care of yourself if you want, then go Dehradun for sometime.. Don't take tension its not good for your health.. So be like RR's mom..

Padminiji tells cg... take care of your chief.. RR tells hmm yes.. If anything to me then that all credits go to cg na.. Cg tells in hyper ji ji.. chief ji.. No..no chief .. RR cutely laughs! Padmini ji chides RR & tells take care & eat well.. RR tells.. i promise you maa when we return from abroad you would not not find any difference between me & cg... trio laugh.. RR takes Padminiji's blessings! Both RR-C.g leave for airport.. Padminiji thinks hope all will be well soon...

Dehradun college...

MyShi reaches their college! Shiva asks driver to stop the car.. Shiva steps outside & asks Mythili to go inside.. & tells will come later.. I have some work... Mythili looks at him suspiciously and nods ok.. She comes to her class room & looks for Anika! Just then someone puts hand on her shoulder! Mythi turns & sees Anika! Both hug each other & cry happily.. Both asks how are you? (same timing ) both laugh..  πŸ˜ƒ & tells Missed you badly (again same timing ) both laugh again.. Just then all students surround MyKa.. Both get shock! All welcome Mythili back & asks her about film shoot..

Mythili fakes smile and tells hmm shoot ended well.. All Girls start to asks abt RR.. How is he? We heard he is a very rude person.. ' Is that true? Mythi tells no.. He is a nice person! All girls are excited & asks can you give his number? Mythili gets sad remembering RR & tells will give it later... Anika notices her sad face.. Bell rings.. All go to their classes & professor comes in.. Class starts..

Mumbai airport..

RR is in waiting area.. Cg comes..

RR asks wat happened C.g? Cg tells chief.. Flight is delayed for half hour because of Fog... .. RR strangely nods & takes his mobile and starts playing games! πŸ˜Š

Camera shows Nayasha who is deeply watching RR-C.g ' & cms from afar.. She gets angry after watching all cms.. ' Nayasha takes out her mobile and calls Sid (in Dehradun).. She tells i did not find any single girl among these crew members! ' All are men... ' Don't knw what to do? How can I go now? Sid tells do something.. ' Its very important you have to go with RR at any cost.. ' Nayasha gets tensed.. ! Sid fumes on her and scolds her to do something ' & asks her to mingle/join with them... 😑 but soon he controls his anger.. ' & tells Nayasha darling.. I know you can do this.. Nayasha also tells don't be so nice.. πŸ₯± It doesn't suit you.. ' i will try my best.. Sid tells no sirf koshish nhi.. You must have to do... ' Nayasha says m trying... ' She again glances at all cm.. ' (RR feels smthing & looks towards a direction, Nayasha hides herself.. RR again gets busy with mobile )

Nayasha notices a man (age 45-50.. Long beard & specs ) with cms & thinks somethings..
Sid is still on call & shouts.. ' What happened??? ' She tells got an idea!

Sid tells good girl.. I know you can do this.. Nayasha smiles and tells will call you later! Sid cuts the call & tells imbecile...
Poor were-wolf '

...**********...

Part 2

Chand's Bunglow...
(Son of tribe head has gone..)

Abhay & Deep are with Master.. Deep is worried to see master in that condition.. He looks at Abhay & Abhay looks another side as he is unable to help.. Deep says anything?? Any idea.. ' Abhay says don't know.. My healing power is not working on master.. Because he has not any wound.. He is hurt & tortured mentally not physically.. May be son of tribe head could help.. if he get anything in master's hut or vill...
(Deep's mobile starts ringing )...

Deep excuses himself & Abhay sits beside master...

Deep comes downstairs & receive the call.. Its Shiva (outside the college campus ).. Shiva says where are you.. Come here.. ' We need to tell honey the truth.. ' Deep says okk am coming...

Deep stops in between & says can't come now... 😳 Shiva says hey! Listen.. ' But Deep cuts the call & smiles... he fastly moves from there and hides himself...
Shiva fumes & enters in campus... '

Scene in parallel... 1st scene...

Mumbai Airport...

Nayasha is spying on a specific cm..
that man (crew member) goes to washroom! Nayasha also comes near gent's washroom.. Looks here & there.. Then secretly goes inside.. ' She makes him unconscious & takes his clothes... ' She then opens his bag & finds makeup items. ' she gets happy seeing that.. ' After some time she comes out from the washroom turned like a man with long beard-cap & big specs.. She signs a person (hh, in black suit ' ) to go inside.. ' That hh goes inside & bring that man with him outside the airport... '
Nayasha joins other cms & evilly smiles seeing RR.. β˜’️

2nd scene... Chand's bunglow...

Pia enters inside & looks around! Deep comes behind her secretly & touches her shoulder... she turns & is shocked to see Deep. she is about to hug him in happiness but controls herself... πŸ₯³Deep also extends his hands to hug her

(SRk style πŸ€—) ... She steps towards him..

Bg- main v hun... Tum v ho...
Pass aa jao to keh dun...

(Pia comes close to him)...
Deewana kyun main ho gya...

Pia comes more close & hits him on shoulder.. 🀣
(Deep murmurs oh! God not again... ) Pia says you are here & didn't tell me.. πŸ˜ˆ

(Abhay hears Pia's voice... )

Deep says relax.. I thought to give you surprise.. Pia says surprise.. What surprise... ' I was so tensed thinking about how would I perform my plan... '

Abhay comes there & asks plan?? Which plan... DeePia looks each other & Deep says Pia tell him... 

Next scene...

Dehradun college... lunch time...

MyKa comes out of the classroom & finds Shiva outside.. Shiva tries to talk with Anika.. But, Ani ignores & tells i am going hostel.. will talk to you later.. Mythili notices it & try to stop Ani by holding her hand.. Mythili tells i have brought lunch for you also! Ani tells but.. Mythili interrupts & tells now don't tell anything.. Mom has packed lunch for you also & its mom's order.. So you must have to eat..

Shiva says ya.. You should take Care of yourself... Ani looks at Shiva with anger & says Mythili.. Tell your brother not to be so nice with me... ' I know what should I do... ' Shiva says you don't know anything.. Ek baar meri baat sunlo.. Ani says just shut up.. Mythili is confused & shocked to see ShiviKa like this...

she tries to handle the situation & signs Shiva to go... Shiva looks at Ani & goes reluctantly...
Mythili says Ani come with me... Both go in canteen & sits there... Mythili asks what happened? What is going on between you & bhai?.. why you shifted to hostel? Ani is mum.. Mythili asks tell me yaar what happened? If anyone said something? Ani tells no.. Kisi ne kuchh nhi kaha.. I told you already that i thought to shift in hostel also.. Mythili looks at Ani & tells don't lie.. I know something is bothering you.. You & bhai are hiding something... Tell me what is that?

Ani hugs Mythili & cries.. 😭 Mythili wipes her tears & asks what happened Ani? Why are you crying?
Ani tells her everything about Shiva's behavior & his connection with some other girl.. Mythili is shocked hearing this... & tells no this cant be possible. I know my brother very well.. He is not like that.. He only loves you truely.. πŸ˜Š

Anika cries & tells no.. that's all lie.. He is a big cheater! Mythili tells You r my best friend but i also know bhai very well .. I can't believe you blindly... & can't tolerate any single words about my brother.. ' Ani cries more & tells i knew that you wouldn't believe me... But what I told is 100% true... πŸ˜­

if you have any doubt then ask your beloved brother about it ' .. Ani stands up & goes from there heart broken...
Mythili talks to self I will ask him surely but before this I need to go to meet Master & Abhay... πŸ€”

Mumbai... Police commissioner office..

A man (face is not shown camera shows him from back side.. ) is standing in front of commissioner... Commissioner says you are one of the Best officer.. So I am giving you this case.. comm gives a file to him.. That man says sir! I wouldn't disappoint you.. Comm says I know but be careful.. This case is not that much simple.. That man says I know that's why you have chosen me n.. Comm says best of luck officer.. .. He says I know how to deal with this & shakes hand with comm... & leaves..

Chand bunglow.. ( approx 2 p.m...)

Pia says Maya di will come surely.. I know.. U just need to cooperate us Abhay.. Abhay is fuming & says both of you have gone mad.. ' Your plan is disgusting.. πŸ€’

Deep says but its for a good reason... Pia also nods & says i just want to know whom she loves.. If she gets jealous then it means she loves you... Abhay interrupts & if she doesn't feel jealous then it means she does not love me.. ' You want to say this... Pia stammers & then says you also want to see her happy n... so please for once.. For Maya di...

Abhay looks Pia & goes upstairs in Master's Room... Pia tries to follow him but Deep stops her & says let him think alone ...

Pia sadly tells hope Abhay will agree for this.. I just want to see my Maya di happy.. Deep is about to tell something right then he gets a message.. Deep reads the message!

(From Shiva : Ani is not listening anything.. She is still angry on me Plz come fast i cant handle the situation without you.. )

Deep text him back... Will come later.. Everything will be fine soon & don't tell anyone that I am here 

Deep keeps the mobile in his pocket & looks Pia.. Pia is also looking Deep with full anger... 😈

(she is thinking "i am talking with him but he is busy in chatting on mobile with someone else" ' )

Deep remembers disco party
(fb- Pia tries to break Deep's mobile ) Deep tells its.. its just a company message.. Pia says & you used to reply them n... He keeps mum.. makes innocent face.. & looks Pia.. Pia smiles internally seeing him.. She says what Abhay is doing there.. We should go & check.. Pia also goes upstairs & Deep follows her...

Another scene in parallel...

Abhay is in master room.. He says master.. I want to see her happy but what Pia is saying is not good... How could I.. ? πŸ˜”

He hold master's hand & closes his eyes..
(Abhay recalls master's word about MyRi... "they are two different body but they are one"... " its your responsibility to bring them together & they should stay together forever " .. Mythili's word that you have changed now" & then Pia's word "you also want to see her happy n" )
Abhay opens his eye & says Mythili happiness is with Rishabh.. & now she thought me as old Abhay n.. I will be like old Abhay for her.. I will help Pia but to keep Mythili away from me... πŸ’”

Pia comes there & sees Abhay with Master.. She goes near to master & emotionally looks Neel.. She recalls her childhood memories with Master & Maya! She cries & says all will be okk.. (Deep also comes..& console Pia.. )

Pia looks towards Abhay & says I know you can set all things right... Abhay looks towards DeePia blankly... He comes out of the Master's room.. All go downstairs...

Abhay tells everything has a limit & I can't act too much.. If anything happen because of your plan then only you guys have to handle the situation.. 

He smiles ..DeePia gets happy fastly nods their heads... Pia tells hope hereafter di will get her love/happiness back Abhay thinks yes.. But not from me..

...******...

Part 3

Mumbai... RR mansion...

Padminiji is watching time again n again... Her mobile rings & she receives the call... RR says MAA i have reached safely so, now you also go to your room... & rest.. Padminig says you too rishu.. RR says I am here for a reason & cuts the call... Padminig thinks I know the reason.. You need time to recover but I will bring your happiness back.. I will talk with Indirag again... πŸ˜Š

Chand's Bunglow...

Mythili enters inside the bunglow! Abhay feels her presence... Mythili comes inside & notice Abhay going upstairs.. She calls his name A..B..H..A..Y & asks him to stop.. I want to talk to you! But Abhay walks fastly.. She also quickly follows him! Abhay ignores her & enters a room.. he hides himself from her. Mythili also enters the room.. Suddenly power goes (All dark) Mythi feels scared & calls Abhay.. Abhay... where are you.. I am feeling scared.. She continuously calls him.. & walks blindly.. she hits something and about to fall.. Abhay holds her! She feels more scared and hugs him tightly! Abhay hesitates.. But again he also hugs her back 

Bg - hum tere bin ab rah nahi sakte...
Tere bina kya wajood mera..
kyunki tum hi ho..

Just then power comes..

Camera shows Mythili's shocked & blank face looking at Abhay - Pia hugging together... 

gi

Abhay opens his eyes & slowly jerks Pia ... Mythili slowly comes near to them.. continuously looking at Abhay-Pia! Abhay looks at Mythili & then Pia cont ...like he did some big crime... He excuses himself & fastly leaves from there.. Mythili asks Pia what are you doing here? Pia tells di.. di.. came to meet Abhay.. & Master also.. But.. ( Pia starts to blabber ) Mythili tells ok but you can tell me this, main v tumhare saath aati... Pia says sorry di.. Actually... Mythili says relax.. relax.. If you met master? Pia says no di.. I & Abhay gets busy in talking .. Mythili says oh! Chalo dono saath chalte h...
Both go in master's room... Mythili eyes gets wet seeing master... She goes near to Neel & touches his feet.. Pia tells i can not see master like this & leaves from there.. Mythili looks master & tells master get well soon.. I hope you will be fine soon.. She cries & says I will teach those hh a lesson.. They did a big mistake.. πŸ˜‘😭
(Mythili's eye is full of anger.. ' ) Pia comes back hearing Mythili's cry.. & sees Mythili's face.. Pia thinks its Maya di... She jerks Mythili & says di.. Di.. 😳
Mythili attention breaks & she becomes normal... Pia says di.. Master is safe here, & we will surely find a way to cure him.. Mythili nods... Both come out..

MyPia comes downstairs.. Mythili's eyes start to search Abhay again! Pia asks what are you looking di? Mythili tells nothing.. Pia tells sorry di.. Its just happened unfortunately.. Mythili looks Pia.. Pia tells i did not do that intentionally i mean that time i was scared that's why i hugged Abhay unknowingly.. Mythili just smiles & tells its ok.. 😊 I did not take that worngly! I trust you both.. I know very well about you and Abhay.. So just chill.. Pia gives a strange look..

Mythili tells its already late.. We should leave now, Otherwise Maa-paa will get tense again... Mythili leaves while Pia turns & smiles seeing Deep (hidden in a corner.. ) Deep gives thumbs up sign with current wires in his hand...
MyPia leaves from chand bunglow.. Abhay looks both MyPia leaving from afar...

Next scene... Evening.. 6:11 pm

Dobriyal house...

Aarab comes & indirag gets happy.. She says great you came before time... Aarab smiles & says where are others..
Indirag says Shiva is sleeping in room but Mythili & Pia has not returned yet.. Aarab asks where are they.. Indirag says Shiva ne kaha Mythili must be with her friends as they met after a long time ...Aarab says may be only can hope that this time they are not hiding anything.. Indirag says I wanted to talk with you about Shiva.. Aarab says about Shiva?? Indirag says ji haan Shiva k bare.. ' You always think about your work & ur daughter.. But not about my son...  Aarab says first let me sit... Both sit on sofa..
Aarab says now tell me.. baat kya h.. Indirag says I have noticed that he is alone.. I mean he is with us but not with us.. He is lost in thinking.. Apni hi duniya me rehta h... Aarab says tell clearly.. Indirag makes angry face & says hmmm u r so dumb.. I mean he is in love..
Aarab is shocked.. Love?? πŸ€“ Indirag says yes & I guess its Anika.. Aarab gets more surprised.. & says she is nice girl but if she also loves Shiva..?? Indirag says don't know.. Aarab says I don't like this.. ' He is in college.. ' First he needs to find a job then only I can think about it... He is about to go but indirag stops him & try to convince him... Just then MyPia enters.. Aarab goes to his room..

Indirag says tum dono saath me.. Kahan chali gayi thi... Mythili is speechless.. Pia says aunt..MAA hum dono Abhay se Milne Gaye the... He is also a part of movie n.. Indirag feels relax & says oh! Mr.Chand's son n.. MyPia nods ... & goes upstairs...
Pia goes in her room while Mythili enters shiva's room to talk about Ani but she finds him sleeping & goes back

...its late night...

Pia's room...

Pia comes out from washroom! she sits on bed and switches off the lights but keeps one light on & starts thinking something seriously! Deep jumps inside secretly through window.. Deep sees Pia.. & notice that she is in thinking something.. He slowly comes near to her & touches her shoulder.. She gets afraid seeing a shadow & about to shout.. Just then Deep puts his hand on her mouth & tells don't shout yaar.. its me DEEP.. Eyelock (bg- aakhon ki gustakhiyaan...)

Pia feels relax & removes his hand from her mouth. She asks what are you doing here & at this time? Deep tells just came to meet you.. Pia tells we have mobile then what's the need to come here! 😡 If you want to tell anything & then you can call me via your mobile... ' She feels nervous and tells just go from here if anyone notices you with me then what will they think about us.. Deep tells shhh... They hears a footstep (someone is crossing their room.. ) Both feels nervous and holds their hands tightly After sometime they feels relax (no footstep sound ) and looks towards eachother.. Both frees their hands & feels awkward.. ☺️ Pia switches on the light.. But Deep again switches off that.. & asks Now tell me how Mythili reacted after seeing you and Abhay hugging together? If she felt jealous?

Pia tells if you felt jealous.. 😳 Deep says why would I?? Pia says hmm she also does not care about it.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ She told me that she trust both me & Abhay.. Deep asks what? It means our 1st plan? Pia tells a big flop.. Deep gives sad look.. Pia tells thats why I was thinking about next plan.. Deep asks next plan? Pia tells hmm next plan.. But it should be different & big.. & don't know if Abhay will agree again or not! Deep tells no yaar not now.. 1st we need to think about a proper plan then only we should talk to Abhay... Pia tells ok now go from here! Yesterday shiva & today you.. Scared me... Deep says shiva?? 😲 Pia narrates him last night's incident.. Deep thinks oh! I know the reason, I need to help him.. Pia snaps her finger & says thinking again??? Deep says thinking about next plan.. Pia says first go from here... Deep nods.. Both go near window.. Deep jumps outside.. Pia smiles seeing him

...***...

NO PRECAP πŸ˜‰

P.S So A new entry is going to happen any guess?? Who is he/she?? (Mumbai scene)

& so plan of Pia is revealed .. How wz that?? πŸ˜†

Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Who are best friends of Junoon? & why? 😎

Shiva-Deep
Or
Mythili-Anika
Or
Abhay-Deep
Or