Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Tough question it's hard to answer for me
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ushasri

Tough question it's hard to answer for me

Seems !! U r also confused like Mythi...
😆
Edited by MyDriYa - 7 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail

mythiji

JUNOON  Its Not Human Love 

Episode  42

Part  1

Episode starts... Pia is talking with Deep...  She says Deep if my di still loves Abhay then i have an idea to reunite them...  Deep says & what if Mythili loves RR ?  Pia says this plan/idea  will clear all these confusions... 
Deep asks which plan/idea?  

Pia whispers something(secretly)  & Deep looks at her !  Deep tells but..  He won't accept your idea!  Pia tells i know its difficult  but i have to do this for my Maya di..  She is in trouble..  Now we have to do something to solve her problems!  Deep nods  & tells for this we need to keep them near always...  he holds her hands & tells anything for Abhay!  He is like my bro.  and I am with you . Both look at each other! Eyelock.. 

Bg- kyunki tum hi ho..zindagi ab tum hi ho.. 

Right then keep mobile rings..  Pia leaves his hands & feels shy!  She says pickup ur phone .. May b ur special friend..!  Deep sees the mobile & says yeah!  U are right...  He receives the call ...  Shiva tells dude where are you...  Comeback..  Want to talk with you... Deep looks at Pia  & says m too missing you...  I will meet you soon.. 

Shiva fumes  & asks if Piyali is there?? 😡  Don't irritate me now..  M not a part of this plan...  Come back, I want to talk with honey...  I want to go Dehradun! Deep asks what?  Have patience...  (Pia looks at deep suspiciously..) 

Deep notice that Pia is looking at him..  He says okkk i will meet you very soon..& cut the call... 

Deep says we should go now...  Pia says no...  We would not go together..  First you go... & I will come later..  Have some work also in studio... 

Deep's House... 

everyone is having breakfast..  Aarab says Mythili... C.g was saying that the premiere party has postponed  & date is not fixed yet...  Mythili says yes...  It will take time...  Aarab says agar aisa h to .. I cant stay here for long...  Indira says what do you mean by "I" we can't stay here for long...  Shiva says yes dad me too want to go back home...  Indirag looks at Shiva & then at Aarab..  Indirab smiles.. 

Mythili is like lost somewhere...  She says jaisa aaplog kahein... M finished now...  Mythili goes upstairs... Indirab looks at her 

Just then chand arrives there...  Aarab greets him  & says Mr. Chand come... Join us...  Chand says I already ate...  Aarab insists him to join..  Chand says I will sit only... He sits on one chair... 

Aarab says I wanted to meet your son...  Chand says son...?  Aarab says ur son...  Who worked as a security chief in college... Aa.. Abb.. Ya ...Abhay... 

Chand squirms...  & says he is not my son..  He is like friend to me...  Both smile...  Shiva interrupt... Dad is friendly but not like you... 

Chand again says but Abhay is not here...  actually he is very busy...  Kabhi yahan hota h... Kabhi vahan... Kabhi kahan hota h...  Mujhe to kya use khud v pta nhi rehta...  Chand fakes smiles & goes...  Aarab thinks first Mr. Neelambar & now Abhay...  Smtimes Mr.chand also sounds different...  if they are hiding smthing... 

RR mansion... 

Padminig is in her room... Standing in front of the shamsher's pic...  Her eyes are wet...  She says y he came back to our life...  First he & now his son Abhay abt whom he is saying that he is the same character of book... A vampire
(She get fb of angry Abhay ..) 
She says No...  Agar chand sach v keh rha h to v uska hamari zindagi me hona sahi nhi h...  She looks at shamsher pic...  Continuously...  & then notice Rishabh's face in glass-frame...  She turns back & RR hugs her... 

He wipes her tears & says MAA..  I believe chand...  u don't worry...  I will teach those hh a lesson, who killed my Dad... :eviI: can handle them..  Padmini is confused & gets more afraid remembering Abhay's face...  She says then it is more dangerous...  RR holds her hand & says MAA...  Maa listen they wouldn't harm me... Padmini says but can't take risk...  Stay away from them...  RR looks at her & says I can't...  Want to confess smthing...

Just then c.g comes there calling chief... Chief...  RR says kya baat h chimpug...  C.g says chief all arrangements are done for your press release...  RR smirks... 

C.g says chief one more news...  Natasha is out of jail now... Mr. Sam khurana bailed her...  RR fumes & says no problem... Just note down my statement & release it in press...  Padmini asks what statement Rishu??  RR says c.g.. Write down.. " I Rishabh Raichand aka RR breakup his all ties with criminal Natasha,  she is no longer in my life"  pahle v nhi thi...  RR says give this bite to media...  & last four words are for both of you not press...  C.g says but chief..  All sudden..  RR says didn't u hear.. "Pahle v nhi thi" ...  Padmini says c.g aap Jaiye... 

She says what do you want RR...  RR says I told you I can't stay away from them...  Because she is with them...  Padmini looks on...  RR says I love her... I love Mythili... ❤️ Padmini is skeptical... 

...*****...

Part  2

Deep's house... 

Mythili is in her room...totally restless.. 
trying to contact Abhay through mobile continuously.. But Abhay is not answering..  She gets more restless..  He is not attending my call..  Now how to meet him?  She thinks something & start to search.. 

Outside the house...

As Deep reaches, Neel also arrives there...  Deep says master... Where were you?  Neel fakes smiles & says Mythili's family are here..n...  Deep interrupts master! Maya n..  Neel gets pissed off but hides it & says Deep! Now she is Mythili  & it doesn't make any difference what I call her..  Deep looks on & says ah!  Main to bas aise hi... Ahh..(he remembers something  ) Master... I need a favor...  Neel looks at him favor?? 

Deep :- uncle wants to talk to you.. & I have told him that you are my grandpa..  So pls handle the situation... Neel nods & thinks.. Grand-pa, not a big deal for me..  if I can fool Abhay, I can fool anyone.. 😈

Both go inside...  & Deep introduces Neel-Aarab to each other..  Aarab says I wanted to talk to you...  Deep excuses himself & goes to Shiva's room... 
Aarab - Neel both sit & start their talk... 

RR mansion... 

RR is holding his locket, given by his dad ..  & tells Miss you dad..  I would not spare anyone who is the responsible for your death! & Its my promise! 

Just then C.g happily comes there & tells chief..  I gave ur quote to all media house & Mr. Steve ( producer ) will meet you tomorrow for his new projects...  RR (still looking at locket)  signs c.g to go.. C.g says chief aren't you happy?  RR keep the locket inside & asks aap khush ho n..?..  C.g stammers & RR again asks where is mom? 
Cg :- chief she is going to temple... 

RR stands & keep the locket in the box!  but he drops something...  He says c.g now waiting for what...  Go with mom & pray for the happiness of God... 
(He pick up that thing & hold it in his fist..  ) C.g goes...

RR opens his fist ... & see that.. Its "*" locket...  He remembers Mythili..  gets fb of how " Mythili gifted it & made him wear this locket  (Mythili gave RR for his safety purpose)  on his neck & asks him not to remove..." 
He thinks... that time she showed more care & love towards me but now..  Its all changed because of that Abhay.. He fumes... 

Deep's home... 

Aarab says now tell me one thing... The thing which I wanted to ask you earlier... Neel says ya sure..  Ask ! 

Aarab :- y you disappeared suddenly? 

Neel says I was just roaming around..
Aarab cut his talk & says m talking about that day.. Abhi ki nhi... Neel is confused & asks abhi ki nhi to kab ki... Aarab says when you were in hospital & disappeared suddenly...  Neel is shocked a bit ..says will u clear it..? 
Aarab says ho sakta h aapko yaad n ho as u were in coma n..  (Neel gets attentive... ) But how you came out from coma..  I mean when...  & who cured you...?  Neel is totally speechless  & says will talk later & excuses himself.. 

Mythili's Room... 

Mythili finds her "*" locket from her handbag!  & thinks this one will help me.. & u will have to listen me... 

2 scenes in parallel...

Abhay is at a random place & RR is in his room...on bed...
Abhay recalls Maya's word that u have changed...  & RR's word "no one needs you"...  Abhay closes his eyes & recalls his past... 

RR is recalling his sweet moments with Mythili...  But suddenly he started to feel like he is in some other world...  Tribal ppl... Hh's attack...  Abhaya separation...
RR opens his eyes in haste..  & says what was that... That was not me... 
He goes near to mirror & shocked to see himself... 

Abhay's eyes are wet...  He wipes his tears  & shocked to see the normal tears not black blood.. 
RR feels like its Abhay in mirror not himself...  Camera shows RishAbhay joint pic... 

Next scene...3 scene in parallel...

Mythili's room... 

Mythili touches the locket..& concentrates ...  She says Abhay.. Abhay can you hear me?

RR's room.. 

RR is still in dilemma & trying to sleep...  Changing his sides again n again... 
but again he gets shocked hearing Mythili's voice...  He opens his eyes & looks here & there... 

Abhay also hears Mythili's voice but keeps mum... 

RR remembers how he heard Abhay's voice when Nayasha attacked  Mythili...  He holds the "*" locket again & says may b because of this m hearing this all... 

Mythili tells i knw you are listening..  Abhay plz.. Plz listen me once!  Want to meet you once!
(RR fumes to hear this...)

Abhay says no need.. Am not interested..
Mythili tells plz Abhay try to understand me.. Yest night, whatever i told..  I did not meant to hurt you.. Don't take me wrong.. 
(RR is listening their convo. silently with angry face) 

Abhay tells i don't want any explanation.. & i don't want to meet you.. 
Mythili tells i know you will come for me & i will be waiting for you outside the studio!  Plz.. Abhay come for me once & want to talk you.. 
Abhay fumes & throws the locket...  He says now no one need me & i have changed now... 
Abhay moves to go somewhere... 

RR fumes... & getup from bed...  He says now its my turn... Abhay... 
Mythili goes to indraji & tells... going to studio..  as Pia called me there for some urgent work..  Indraji tells buttt suddenly...  Mythili tells not sudden maa...  Its a part of this job...  Indraji nods & tells come back soon... 
Mythili nods & comes out of the room, Quickly... 
She turns again & talks to self.. Sorry MAA..  I lied to you, pls forgive Me.. 

...*****...

Scroll down..  Or h niche dekho 😆

MyDriYa thumbnail

Part  3

Sam's house...

Sam & Nayasha both are totally decked up...  & waiting for someone...  A car arrives outside & ila with her assistant comes out...  Both looks the house with big eyes...  Assist says mam! Y they called us here...  & y u accept to meet them here... 😕 This place is so terrific...ila glares at her & she says I mean shaandar...  Both go inside... 

... At Studio... 

Mythili is waiting for Abhay outside the studio.. She keeps checking time  & feels restless..  She prays god plz do something.. Want to meet him.. 
Pia comes out from studio & gets amazed to see Mythili...  She asks what are you doing here ..di?  Mythili try to make excuses but finally speaks the truth..."to meet Abhay "  ...Pia confusingly asks.. Will he come??  Mythili says I hope so...  Pia smiles & says okk..  Then I will also wait for him...  Mythili says you should go, I wanted to talk to him personally...  Pia says but..  Mythili says just listen to your Maya di & go ..  Pia says okkk.. M going but once u sort out all things..informed me.. Mythili nods & Pia leaves... 

Just then someone puts hand on Mythili's shoulder!  She feels happy & turns..  & hugs him tightly.. 😳 I knew that you will come for me...  He fumes...  Mythili looks at his face & feels something...  He smirks.  Mythili is shocked..  She steps back & tells RR.. tum yahaan? 

(RR dressed in black shirt & black jean like Abhay...)... 
RR says what happened, y u stepped back??? 
she tells sorry i thought you as.. 
RR tells thought as..  She asks what are you doing here  & in these type of clothes... 
But RR repeats u thought me as...!  Mythili is speechless..  RR grinds his fist  & says i know you came here to meet your lovable lover ri8?  Mythili looks RR.. RR tells but..  Unfortunately its me..  You thought me someone else...  Oops not else..but koi APNA...! His name starts like A.B.C oops.. 😆 A.B.H.A.Y Abhay..  Am I correct?  Mythili is stunned.. 

She asks how do you know this?  RR laughs & shows the locket "*" to her..  Mythili looks the locket & thinks how could i forgot this... 

RR asks Mythili so still you believe that he will come here for you?  Mythili keeps mum..  RR tells ok then i will also wait for him with you... (He gives a flying kiss to Mythili)  😉.. Lets see he comes or not.. 

RR thinks Come on Mr.Abhay..  Today i want to clear one thing.. that she loves whom? 

Sam's house... 

ila is asking questions to Sam & Nayasha...  She asks so, what about ur reaction on RR's statement...  Nayasha fumes & says he has ditched me..  He is so selfish & used to play with emotions..  She sheds fake tears... Sam says ila ji, u should publish about RR..  His bad karnama..  ila says jb aisa kuchh karega to jarur.. M waiting for this..  Sam says y waiting, u are a big name too, can create rumors & controversy easily...  ila says media is not for personal use..  I also don't like Rishabh Raichand but can't make false stories..  Sam fakes smiles & says I was just saying...  U took it so seriously... Nayasha is fuming internally...  Just then Sid comes...(in his normal look  ) Shouting Samrat.. Samrat...  All looks towards door... ilA & her assistant are little bit shocked to see him... 

Sid also notice them & says samrat wanted to talk to you...  ila's assist says y r u in so hurry,  first let us finish the talk..  Sid glares at her & says shut up ur mouth human...  😡 Sam controls him & says aap dono jaiye... He really wanted to talk something important..  Sam signals Nayasha... ila & her assistant goes outside with Nayasha... 
ila says who was he...  Was talking rudely..  Nayasha says he is my friend,  & going through very bad condition...both go & Nayasha comes inside... 

...At studio... 

RR fumes.. & says..  Tumne bulaya or hum chale aaye re, PR jinko aana tha vo nhi aaye...  So sad n.. He smirks & asks.  Its evening now... where is your he?  Mythili is upset  & try to control her emotions.. 
RR gets angry & holds her arms..  He asks do you think i am a fool? Where is he? 

Mythili also gets angry & says don't knw why is he not coming!  I thinks he is heartbroken...  that's why he is not coming in front of me..  I want to meet him!  Tears comes out from her eyes...  RR wipes it & says reserve this,  he won't come! Can't you understand !!  He was acting in front of you to get sympathy! Don't waste your time & go.. 

Mythili tells i cant..  I can't go & he will come for me sure..  She asks RR to go from here!  Why are you waiting for him?  Once i meet abhay i will go with him..  RR gets more angry  & holds her hand & says to tum abhi nahi jayogi?  both looks at each other with anger B.g - tere ishq pe...tere ruh pe...BAS HAQ HAI EK MERA..bas haq h ek mera... 

she says no..& leave my hand..  he smirks says o.k.. He leaves her hand...  But again says I can't leave you here  alone... RR glares at her ..  he holds her hand & carries her forcefully to his car..  she shouts to leave...  but he forcefully make her sit into the car & drives off... 

Sam's house... 

Sid is giving all details abt his & Aarab talk... Sam asks what do you want to say...  Sid fumes ..  Old man! Can't you understand, Aarab was talking about Neelambar...  Nayasha says not possible.. Sid goes near to her & says r u sure Neel is dead??  Nayasha is speechless... 🥱

RR mansion 

RR brings Mythili to his mansion!  Mythili is shouting him to leave & let her go...  But he locks the main door... Mythili gets nervous..  She asks him to leave!  RR tells stay here with me!  she is shocked again & asks whatt?  RR tells don't you hear?  I said stay here with me! she asks how can i?  RR tells like you stayed with Abhay...  😲 she is totally stunned..  she asks tumhara matlab kya hai??  RR smirks & touches her face..  He says don't be modest ..u know what i mean?? 😉 if u & your so called aashiq Abhay can live together  then why not here with me?  she fumes  & says how could you think like that..  how could u stoop so low??  she moves to open the door.. but RR holds her hand & pulls her close..  he says didn't u hear, i said u r staying here with me.. not going anywhere..  she tries to free herself ,but he holds her tightly.. 

Just then Mythili mobile rings...  she frees herself & receive the call...  Its Pia... 
Pia (in her room) asks di, if you meet him..  When are you coming back...  RR takes the mobile & says ur di will stay here..& cuts the call... 
Pia is stunned & thinks.. Rishabh..? 😲

...****...

Precap 

Abhay enters chand's bunglow  & feels human presence there.. 

Nayasha says sid.. Now we should not waste the time... Time to finish them.. 

Abhay finds a person lying unconscious on bed ..  He gets shocked & says
M.A.S.T.E.R... 

P.s from now will update surely on sat or Sunday ... Or whenever will be free (holidays) 😊

Give ur reviews long reviews.. 

Waiting tinggg

bestpasstime thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice episode
waiting for next part
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot
Omg what's going to happen did abhay find his master or its sid plan hope truth comes out in front of abhay
Sry for my late reply i think i studied update but forget to give review
Once again thanks for pm
So weekly once u will give give update K
MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushasri

Thanks a lot
Omg what's going to happen did abhay find his master or its sid plan hope truth comes out in front of abhay
Sry for my late reply i think i studied update but forget to give review
Once again thanks for pm
So weekly once u will give give update K

Hey! I said I will surely update on weekend or whenever there is any holiday means I can also update on other days if I get free time 😊
MyDriYa thumbnail
NEW MONTANGE OF JUNOON

Do you guys like it??? 😳
How many "Stars" for this out of 5 😉
MyDriYa thumbnail
Thank you so much guys for all the support for Junoon.. 😎 Feeling really blessed to have you guys as our readers 😊
We have reached 42 episode's written updates still now out of 70 👏 Just hope remaining 28 episode's written updates also fulfill your expectations 😊    
& From now onwards, we are thinking to ask some interesting questions from Junoon to know your guys opinions/choices 😛
So lets start one by one...

Who is your favorite from Junoon? & Why?

Abhay or RR

Maya or Mythili

MyDriYa thumbnail

JUNOON  Its Not Human Love 

Episode  43

Part  1

Episode starts.. its late evening .. 

approx 7 p.m...  (4 scenes in parallel...)

1st scene...

Camera shows Abhay's face..  He opens main gate... & look towards Chand's bunglow...  (He is in Dehradun) as he enters.. He senses someone's presence  & gets alert... Abhay thinks who is inside the bungalow.. Hh..?? No, not hh.. its human but who?? 

2nd scene.. 

RR mansion...  Mumbai.. 
RR keeps Mythili mobile in his pocket  & says .. Now answer me...
Mythili says my ans wouldn't change..  I cant stay with you..  we are not married..  🥱 RR asks her.. Oh we are not married i agree..  But you & Abhay also not married but staying together only..  She tells stop your crap & insecurities..  You have gone mad..  We were staying together in a house not in a room!  RR tells.. Yes that's the point.. 😉  Stay here with me not in my room but in my mansion... RR drags Mythili to another room..  Mythili says u r hurting me Rishabh..  Leave my hand... 

She tries to free her hand..  But RR manages to bring her in guest room..  Mythili jerks his hand...  RR says just stay here only..  Mythili looks at RR's eyes.. Fill with Angove..(Anger+love)  😡 + 😳

She says its not the right way to sort out the things, u need to understand..  Let me go...  RR says kyun Jana chahti ho.. Vo nhi aane wala or main tumhe kahin v akele Jane nhi dunga..  just stay here safely.. 
Both looks at each other... 
Bg- female voice.. Kaisa ishq Ye kaisa junoon h rabba..
Jane Ye kaisa h pyar... 

Male voice.. tera ishq hi mera junoon h mahi...
Bekarari me v h karaar...
Bujh k n bujhe Ye pyas vo rabba..
Jane Ye kaisa h pyar... 

3rd scene..

Deep's home... 

Pia is restless in her room  & thinks what should I do now??  I can't tell this to MAA or papa.. Deep?? Yes Deep... i can tell him about this.. 
She goes towards Deep's room... 
Deep is talking with Shiva about Anika ..  Deep says shiva it was ur plan..so stop blaming me.. (Pia enters the room, totally worried  ) Shiva sees her & signs Deep to stop ..  Deep turns & finds Pia.. He notice her worried face..  Pia says wanted to talk to you, Deep excuses himself & go with pia... 

4th scene...

Samrat's home... 
Sid shouts m asking smthing.. Open ur mouth & speak... you attacked Mythili & then Abhay came here in Mumbai to save her...  Then.. u went Dehradun to free me..  ... Sam interrupts saying I & Nayasha planned to bring Abhay from Dehradun to mumbai by attacking mythili..  Abhay came here to save Mythili & Nayasha again went Dehradun to free you.. 
Nayasha interrupts I freed sid from that coffin with the help of some goons as hh was unable to touch it  ...& then we attacked & killed Neelambar...  Sid says everything was so smooth..  So from where another Neel came?  about whom Aarab was talking.. 
Nayasha says we did one mistake... 😕

Dehradun.. 

Chand's bunglow...  Abhay is inside the bunglow & slowly moving towards a room  ... He enters & sees a man lying on bed..  He goes near to him & is shocked...  He says M.A.S.T.E.R.rrr... here ?? 😳 He tries to wake him but stops after hearing a voice from back..  He turns & finds a tribe... That tribe says he is in coma..  Abhay gets furious & hold his neck... 😡 Tribe gets afraid & says I didn't do anything..  I thought this place is safe for him, so I brought him here  but no one was there that time  .. Abhay is confused..  He frees him & says but master is in Mumbai..  Tribe says no..  This can't be possible.. Abhay says tell me the whole truth...  Tribe says m son of tribe head..  Hh attacked on our village,  master tried to protect us but himself was captured by hh  &.. Hh also killed my baba..  Abhay says captured by hh..?? When??  Tribe says when you & Chand weren't here... 

RR mansion... 

Mythili says i know u are hurt but.. 😭 RR cut her talk says oh! U know that m hurt..  Then u must know that why m hurt & how all thing could be fine... Just says you love him! Say u love me & only me... Mythili bursts out saying You always care about your feelings  & also forcing me to tell that I love you only!  You does not care abt my feelings..  I am stucked between my past & present..  I am confused..  But you do not care abt it & you only want to hear what you want..  But you yourself don't know what you want..  Rishabh holds her tightly & says just say that you love me only...  I want to hear this... Mythili screams... Yesss 
Yesss .. I love you... ❤️ 

bg- hum hai deewane..tere deewane..  

RR is happy..  & asks sirf mujhse... ?? 😵
(A servant opens the main door  & Padminig enters the mansion..She hears Mythili voice..& moves towards guest room..  )

Mythili tells yes I love you!  Mythili loves you.. But not Maya!  RR looks Mythili with confused face...  (Padminiji is near the room) 

Mythili says Mythili loves you but not Maya... Maya loves only Abhay!  Mythili cares for both Rishabh & Abhay  but Maya only cares for Abhay not Rishabh  because Maya don't know who is Rishabh!  She only knows a lady who was pregnant & she saved her by giving her power to her womb...  Padminig is stunned ..  She recalls whole incidents & get some blur images of tribes.. & a girl talking about how to save the lady.. Padmini is skeptical...  MyRi notices Padmini.. 

Deep's home... 

Pia is talking with Deep secretly..  Deep asks what happen Pia??  why looking so much stressed ?? tell me..  he puts his hand on Pia's shoulder..  she says i'm very much worried for Maya di..  Deep asks what happen now??  she says Maya di is with RR at his mansion ..  Deep gets shocked & says what?? who told u ??  she says I called her then came to know..  i guess something is happened between them..  Deep asks what she said??  Pia says before she could spoke something RR took her mobile  & says she won't come back here ..  he was in full anger  ..Deep comforts her  & says don't worry..  just then,they hear someone's footsteps.. Both looks at each other..   Chand enters & says don't worry RR wouldn't do anything wrong..  Pia is nervous  , she says but he forcefully took her to his mansion.. Deep says ya.. We should stop him now.. Chand says both of you be calm & am going to bring her back.. 

Aarab is near Neel's room.. Chand comes downstairs & notice Aarab.. Chand stops seeing Aarab & asks the matter.. (Deepia also arrives there..)
Aarab says I am looking for
Mr. Neelambar, our talked remain unfinished n.. Chand asks which talk..  Aarab tells him the detail..  Chand & Deepia are shocked & asks aapka mtlb h you found him injured in jungle & admitted in hospital..  Aarab says ya..  But I guess Mr. Neel is unaware of all this.. 
Just then indirag comes & asks to Pia.. Where is Mythili??  When will she come..  Pia stammers..  Chand says she is still busy & m going to bring her ...chand leaves in hurry... 

...****...

Scroll... 4 More 😊