MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

JUNOON It's Not Human Love

Episode 46

Part 1

Episode starts ... Early morning...

Chand's bunglow...
Abhay calls Chand & asks about Siddhartha, Samrat & Nayasha! ' Chand tells did not get any info. about them.. Don't know where are they now! Abhay gets suspicious.. Chand tells want to say one more thing that now RR is not here! Abhay asks means? Chand tells he went to Australia for his new project & only Padminig is here all alone! Abhay thinks something & tells that's good.. Ok now you also come back to Dehradun! Chand tells buttt.. Abhay interrupts and tells i think they all have already returned to Dehradun! Because RR is not there and also Dobriyal family has returned..! So they don't have any reason to stay in mumbai na.. their main target is Me, RR and Mythili.. ' & also Dehradun is the only most safe place for them not Mumbai.. ' Chand tells ok then i am coming back to Dehradun! Abhay tells ok & cuts the call.. He thinks then it means Now I need to find them.. ' where are they.. Abhay fumes & says I am waiting for you Sid... ' πŸ˜ˆ

Next scene...Australia...😊

Camera shows Some beautiful location of Australia.. & then a hotel building..
RR is in his room... C.g enters & RR asks what is the schedule of today??.. C.g tells chief shoot will start from tomorrow only.. RR smirks & says m asking about your schedule.. πŸ˜‰ C.g says chief meraaa? RR gives a long list to c.g & says arrange their numbers .. C.g takes that list & says chief its so long & for what purpose you want to contact them.. RR says C.g its time.. Aaj tk Jo v galtiyaan ki h.. Sabko sudharne ka waqt aa gya h... So just find the contact & also include the name if I missed anyone..
I will start from start...

Another scene...

Nayasha in man's disguise is with Crew members.. πŸ˜†

She is uncomfortable with C.m in one room as no separate rooms are allotted.
Nayasha goes to receptionist.. Receptionist asks how can I help you sir?? Nayasha is about to speak but stops & asks for a separate room using sign-language.. Receptionist looks at her & says sir! You all cm are men na so only one room is booked for all of you.. & I don't think you will have any problem in this So you must have to share rooms with your buddies..
Nayasha gets shock hearing this.. She takes her mobile & moves from there.. She calls Sid & tells.. again one more problem! ' Sid asks what problem? Nayasha tells Sid.. ' Here I am staying with the bloody crew members... ' Sid asks so what? ' Nayasha tells what? Are you mad? How can i stay with all those men? Sid gets angry and tells don't call me again & again for these silly problems ' & don't irritate me ok.. 😑 Nayasha also gets angry.. ' Sid tells they also know na you are a girl so ask them to allot a separate room for you! Nayasha tells no.. now i am man I mean .. I am in disguise of a man! Nayasha explains abt her getup change from woman to man! Sid starts laughing hearing that.. Nayasha is irritated ' and tells I can't stay with these humans they will easily find me.. Sid tells okk I do something !be careful.. Nayasha feels relax & cuts the call..

Dehradun... Dobriyal house...

Breakfast time...
(Whole family are present..)

MyPia finish their meal.. & goes to their room.. Shiva also moves to go but Aarab stops him & asks what are your future plans?? Shiva says future plannn !!  πŸ€” will think about it after college n.. Aarab fumes & looks at Indirag.. Indirag says Shiva! Now you should start to think about job & future only then we can find a better girl for you.. Shiva fumes & says I don't want to marry now.. ' Indirag says kabhi n kabhi to karoge hi.. If you like someone then tell us.. Shiva is speechless.. Aarab says Indira first he need to know what he want to do in future only then... (Shiva is embarrassed ) he thinks i cant tell them anything now.. First i need to talk to my honey... He makes excuses & goes outside.. Aarab says see! Your son.. ' He Even can't accept his love.. ' If I am a cruel father who will kill him after knowing the whole thing.. Indirag holds his hands & says give him some time.. & you are the most caring father in the world & husband too... πŸ˜›

Just then MyPia arrive & says we are going college.. Aarab says Pia v ?? Mythili says yes .. I will introduce her to my college-friends.. Indirag says oh! Nice... MyPia leave for college & Shiva join them outside...

Next scene...

Mumbai... RR mansion...

Padminig is thinking something & talks to herself.."I should talk to them" .. She dials someone's number... & says hello!
Indirag is little amazed to hear Padminiji's voice.. She says aapne mujhe kyun call kiya h?? Padminig says I will not take your too much time... I know you don't like Rishu but aap Ye v janti ho ki Mythili & Rishu love each other... So, it will be good for them if both get married.. Indirag fumes ' & says aapko galatfehmi h ki Mythili loves RR.. She hates him... ' & shadi... I will search a far better person than RR for Mythili.. Indirag cuts the call.. Padminig feels sad & thinks I need to talk to them personally... 

In Dobriyal house...

Doorbell rings...
Indirag opens the door & gets shocked to see a police man.. He says mam! If Mythili is here?? Indirag says what happened? He says I have come to informed her that she must come at police station tomorrow.. Indirag gets worried & asks but what's the matter.. He says a girl was murdered during film-shoot in Mumbai.. & a police team is coming from Mumbai to enquire about this From Mythili & others... He leaves.. Indirag gets worried for Mythili.. & fumes on RR... '

...******...

Part 2

Dehradun college...

Mythili is introducing Pia to everyone... Shiva is not enjoying this all & excuses himself.. He dials Deep's no.. & says where are you? .. Come fast.. '
Deep smiles & says come near Anika's hostel .. I am waiting for you... Shiva gets happy & says oh! Coming.. M coming.. Just stay there...

In college.. Bell rings.. & all students go to their classes.. Mythili says you didn't meet Anika n.. Pia says but I have seen her.. & talked to her also on V-C n.. Mythili says but you should meet her .. Come with me.. May be she is still in hostel.. Let's go there... Both go towards hostel...

Next scene...

Camera shows a new location in Mumbai... ... ...A small & beautiful house surrounded with beautiful plants & trees... wind is blowing softly...

Just then, A white scorpio having mumbai police logo... arrives there... Someone opens the Car-door... Camera focuses on that person.. A man comes out of the Scorpio ( camera shows his shoes ) & looks towards the house.. (he is wearing goggles ) he removes his goggles.. (camera focuses on his intense eyes only )... ...That man moves towards the house.. camera focuses on his foot-steps... he stops at the door & rings the door-bell...

Inside the house.. a girl's voice comes.. aa rahi hun... she asks someone to do the home-work ( their faces r not shown ) .. I will check.. She moves to open the door.. (camera shows her from back - side.. beautiful long hair.. ) she opens the door & smiles to see that man.. & says aa gaye tum... (camera shows that girls face... )

trish

that man smiles & says haan.. camera shows his face..

AR

Both smile .. camera keeps focusing on their faces..
Just then, they hear some sounds from inside the room & quickly rush there... they stop at the door.. & starts laughing to see the room's condition.. whole room is messed up... toys, books are spread here n there... & a small boy is busy in drawing on paper..

they call out together.. Rajjj.. & enter the room with smile ... they sit near to him & caress his head.. he looks at them .. (camera shows a 6-7 years small boy ..whose face is filled with colours.. )

Raj

Raj smiles seeing at them.. & says papa aap aa gaye.. That man smiles & says yes..but what are you doing?? these colours are meant to use for drawing on papers not face.. Raj innocently smiles & tries to wipe it with his coloured hand.. they smile to see him.. that girl says not like that.. she cleans his face with hanky.. & says i told u to do home-work na?? Boy smile & says home-work to maine kab ka kar liya.. abhi to main hamari happy family ki picture bana raha hun.. he shows them that painting & asks kaisi lag rahi hai?? ... "A man & a girl pic with a small boy" they smile & says very nice...

next scene...

... Australia...

Nayasha is pacing outside the room while other cm are resting & some are enjoying.. Her mobile rings & sid tells I have booked one room for you there for safety purpose! Now go and stay there.. But be careful if anyone get suspicious that why you are staying in a separate room then that is your problem... Nayasha smiles & says for the first time I am really thankful to you... Sid cuts the call...
Nayasha goes to receptionist.. Receptionist checks the details & gives a card/key to her.. Nayasha takes that and smiles.. She comes near to her room secretly.. She looks at room no.122 & gets relax.. She inserts her card/key.. Just then C.g comes out from his room no 127 & collides with that man (Nayasha)
(both C.g- Nayasha are in opposite rooms & RR in 121.. )
Nayasha is shocked seeing cg.. Cg smiles... Nayasha is skeptical .. She murmurs & says slowly (make her voice heavy ).. goot a se..pe..rate room.. Cg asks whattt?? Nayasha tells I sonars while sleeping.. & enters in room in hurry.. also locks the room ...
Cg thinks i did not ask anything but he starts blabbering ..( just then C.g gets a call from someone! & leaves )

In mumbai... same New house..

that family are enjoying their meal & talking... that man says we need to do packing now? she asks packing?? where you going now?? he says Dehradun.. she says what is this Aryan?? can't we live together at one place properly?? ' Aryan smiles & holds her hand & says Trishna u know na.. nothing is fixed in police - duty.. we have to go different places... She says yes i know Mr. ARYAN ROY.. that you are a very strict & honest police officer.. whose life is based on 3 things.. kaam..kaam..aur sirf kaam.. (work..work.. & only work.. )
He smiles & says thanks for understanding me.. But this time Ye kaam sirf kuchh dinon ka h & we all are going together... Mrs. Trishna Aryan Roy..
Both smile... Raj looks at them one by one & says aap log to mujhe bhul hi gaye..mujhse v to poochho .. mujhe kaha jana hai.. they asks together ohhh sorry our little prince tell.. where do you want to go?? he says water-park.. they say o.k.. boss

...*****...

Part 3...

Dahradun College... near Anika's hostel..

Deep is waiting outside the hostel.. Anika comes out in hurry & talks to herself oh god! its too late today.. (She rushes to go class! ) In hurry she drops her notebooks (she doesn't notice Deep but Deep notices her )
Right then Shiva comes & helps Anika to collect her notebooks.. She gets angry & fumes seeing Shiva.. ' Shiva tells honey.. Listen to me once! Anika tells I don't want to talk to you.. ' She moves to go from there.. ' Deep comes & stops her...

Anika is suprized to see Deep & asks tum yahaan? Shiva tells honey plz listen to me.. Anika turns her face away..
Deep tells Anika wait.. we want to talk to you.. Anika looks at both ShivDeep & tells oh.. Now i got the point why you came here! You came here to support your friend right.. ' Shiva tells honey just listen what we are saying.. Anika fumes more & tells I don't want to talk anything with you! ' Deep tells ok ok.. You don't want to talk anything with him but you can talk with with me na... Anika looks Deep.. Deep tells just 3 min... after that we wouldn't disturb you.. Anika nods! Deep tells but we can't talk here anything so.. Trio move to go.. Just then MyPia come there & notice Shivika with Deep!

Mythili is surprised to see Deep & looks at Pia .. Mythili asks Pia if you already knew that Deep is here?? Pia thinks for a while & says no Di! How could I know...
Mythili gives a puzzled look & says we should follow them.. I guess they are hiding something.. MyPia follow them..

Chand's Bunglow...

Abhay is sitting beside Master.. He thinks how to cure you master.. How?? Just then Chand enters & Abhay says tum itni jldi aa gye.. Chand smiles.. Tumne bulaya to aana hi tha.. Chand sees Master lying on the bed like lifeless body .. & feels bad.. he asks how is he now?? any improvement?? Abhay looks at master & says no.. no improvement.. i'm feeling helpless .. unable to cure him.. πŸ₯±
chand consoles him & says don't worry he'll be fine very soon..
Abhay asks if anyone doubted you there?? Chand says no.. But I guess Mumbai police is very much interested in solving the case.. So we need to be careful.. Abhay smirks Don't you think they need to be careful .. If they know anything.. Anything about us or hh.. Hh wouldn't leave them.. ' Chand recalls his past/family & says not this time... πŸ˜ˆ

A lonely place near college...

ShivDeep-Anika come there!

(MyPia also arrive there but hide themselves.. Pia looks Mythili & asks why are we hiding..di?  Mythili tells shhh... & Both start to overhear trio's convo...

Deep holds Anika's arm (Pia fumes ' ) & tells I know that you are angry on Shiva but try to understand why he behaved like that.. Anika tells i don't want to talk about him! ' He is a big cheater and liar.. πŸ’” & you have only one minute now.. ' so finish your talk.. ' Anika starts to cry... 😭
Shiva tells sorry honey.. & try to console her! She jerks him.. ' Deep looks both of them & gets worried..
Anika fumes & tells don't call me honey/Ani now i am not your girlfriend.. πŸ˜‘
Go and call your new girlfriend/lover like that..

(Pia asks Di! If Shivika love each other? 😲 Mythili nods yes.. Pia thinks If she loves Shiva then Deep used to chat/talk with whom? Pia feels restless )

Shiva is skeptical.. Deep tells then He has to call me like that..πŸ˜† Anika looks Deep with puzzled face.. Deep tells you told him to call his girlfriend/lover & Its me only! Anika is shocked hearing that & she steps back.. she looks both Deep Shiva and asks it means.. You both are in a relation? 😡 ShivDeep strangely look at each other! Shiva fumes on Deep.. 🀣 Deep smiles & tells Noo.. Noo not like that Anika! We are just good friends.. Just listen what we are trying to tell..
Anika says then tell me n.. Ghumafira k baatein kyun kar rhe ho... 😑 Deep tells it was a stupid plan to make you jealous.. (Pia gets attentive ) I mean he used to call me daily to make you jealous buttt.. (Pia recalls Deep's talking/chatting ) after that all went wrong! Anika asks but I saw a girl with him! ' Deep looks shiva.. & says girl! 😲 No idea about that..
Shiva goes near to Ani & tells she was noone.. it was also a plan! A Stupid plan.. As you were hiding your feelings & ignoring me... Plz don't get angry on me! Deep also says I just helped my friend.. there was no any intention to hurt you! Shiva only loves you truely.. Anika looks Shiva & he also nods yesss..
Shiva bends down infront of Anika & tells plz.. Forgive me honey.. Plz.. I love you, If you want then slap me hardly but plz forgive me!

Anika also cries & says sorry.. if you felt hurt, But i never ignored you.. I was just worried about future of our relationship.. I don't want to cheat on uncle & aunty ...
Shiva stands up & tells no honey! I am sorry.. He looks Deep & Deep nods to hug Ani! But Shiva nods no.. ☺️ Deep again signs to hug her.. Shiva hugs Anika & try to console her.. He tells don't cry honey.. Anika also hugs Shiva tightly & cry with happiness... πŸ€—
Bg- Tera mera rishta hai kaisa...
Ik pal door gawara nahi...
Tere liye har roz hai jeete
Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi..
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina...
Har saans pe naam tera...

(Shiva wipes her tears..)
Kyunki tum hi ho... Ab tum hi ho...Zindagi ab tum hi ho

(Mythili smiles to see them together ...& says Pia finally their problem is sorted out.. Pia thinks problem to Ab kisi or KO hone wali h 😈 )
MyPia runs towards them.. Deep is smiling but after seeing Pia, he gets nervous & thinks if she heard the whole thing?? Pia looks at Deep with killing attitude... '
Shivika are suprised to see Mythili.. Mythili chides Shiva for his stupid plans.. ' Shiva tells sorry.. Mythili tells to Anika I told you na bhai only loves you. Anika hugs Mythili happily .. Shiva hugs Deep & tells thank you.. Shiva is about to kiss on Deep's cheek in happiness.. Deep stops him & tells are you going to make Anika's words true? Shivdeep laughs.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Pia says so both of you are trying to make your loved one jealous... ShivDeep looks each other.. Mythili tells hmm it was only bhai.. Deep was just helping.. & I can't believe that Deep was also a part of this.. (Pia fumes seeing Deep! She leaves in anger without telling anything ) Deep notices Pia, he also moves to go but Mythili stops him & asks now tell me, when you came here?? Deep is speechless.. & says iii.. Mythili says yes you... Deep says today only.. (Shiva looks at Deep with suspicion ) Mythili tells oh! To help bhai n.. Deep nods & signs Shiva not to tell anything...
Mythili turns to Shiva & tells hereafter if you want to make my friend jealous then ask for help from me! Don't use ur brains.. Anika chides Mythili while Shiva smiles.. Mythili says okk now let me introduce you to Pia... Mythili looks around for Pia! Shiva asks what are you looking for? Mythili tells Pia also came here with me but where is she gone now? Mythili takes her mobile and calls Pia! But its not reachable.. Mythili gets suspicious! Anika tells may be she get bored with us & went home... Mythili is confused & again looks around and asks about Deep? Shiva tells may be he went to college.. We should also go, already its too late atleast we can attend next class na.. Ani says but why will he go to college.. he joined college for that project only n.. Shiva looks Anika & signs her to keep mum.. Ani gets confused but says may be Shiva is right... Let's go to college... Mythili thinks where is Pia?? She goes with Shivika reluctantly...

...*****...

Precap

Mythili slaps Abhay back to back in anger... πŸ˜³

Abhay fumes!

Mythili - Abhay glare at each other!

P.S I was laughing.. & enjoying while writing this..
Hope u guys too.. It's fun episode 
Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Who is best Mother of Junoon? & why? 😳

Indra ji 😊
Or
Padmini ji 😊
MyDriYa thumbnail
Review by Crazy fan of Junoon...

"Australia
Rr went to Australia thats nice!!!!
but, what happened to him??? and what wrong c.g did?? strange!!!
hah hah nayasha in man look hah hah! so funny funny!!!
btw, how did sid help her in room booking!!! again strange!!!
Ahhh chand is back to dehradun
Abhay-chand convo, and Indrab convo were so nice!!!!
I m also waiting to c Abhay-Sid fight eagerly!!!!

new family entry I must say that, the way u introduced them was fantastic!!!! ammazing!!! I really enjoy soowy soo much!!! their pair was lovely and that small boy was also so cuty cute Ohhh Ohhh!!! even they wil also shift to dehradun!!! everyone is in dehradun except padmini ji !!!!
Ahhh last scene
OmmA!!!! finally Shivika reunited!!! whoa that was so cute!!! hah hah, ani's question was so funny
Offf Offf Deep!!!! what wil happen to him!!!! poor Deep!!!

and, precap Oye y she slaps Abhay!!!
Nhiii... nhi... Nhiii...
this can't happen I m sure this must b someone's dream!!! but, who is dreaming like this stupidly!!!!!! Ohhh no I have to wait for next epi to know!!!!
MyDriYa thumbnail
Read our first "One Shot" of Rishbala 😊
Hope you guys love it... 😳

Click here => Rishbala OS

Thank you 😊Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sry for my late reply 
Iam quite busy with my exams so unable to reply 
I loved this update finally shiv nd ani united nd 
Precap is shocking waiting to see what next 
Thanks for pm 
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I don't want to compare between 2 mothers as every mother wishes best for their children 
But i like indra ji character more 
MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushasri

Sry for my late reply

Iam quite busy with my exams so unable to reply
I loved this update finally shiv nd ani united nd
Precap is shocking waiting to see what next
Thanks for pm

Yup.. Finally.. πŸ˜‰
Thanks for spending sometime to read Junoon! Hope you did well on your exams..
& sorry for disturbance while ur exam, didn't know about ur examination n..
MyDriYa thumbnail

dark

JUNOON  It's Not Human Love

Episode  47

Part  1

Episode starts...

Pia is walking on the road (outside of the college ) she is deeply thinking something..

(fb-Shivka-Deep convo.. Deep tells to Anika.. it was a stupid plan to make you jealous )

Pia talks to herself..  its means he fooled me? 😑 & I ?  I started to believe him blindly but he fooled me like a kid! I thought something is going between Deep-Anika but.. the actual truth is Shivika love each other only! But Deep used that plan to make me jealous! What does he think, i felt jealous?  No i was not ! (Pia tries to console herself that she was not jealous )

Deep arrives there in car  & steps out from his car! He stops Pia & asks for apology..  (Pia fumes seeing Deep but she controls herself.. ) Please, forgive me! It was not my plan..  Plz try to understand me!  I was just helping Shiva..  I didn't meant to fool you..  I just wanted you to confess...
Pia interrupts stop...stop! For what you are asking for forgiveness What you did?  I mean for what i have to forgive you? Deep gives a confused look  & tells i know you are angry on me because of that stupid plan!  Pia starts laughing & asks which plan? 
(She starts to act like she does not care about it )
Deep tells mobile.. Chatting.. Because of that you felt jealous! Pia laughs more & asks jealousss?  Oh.. Deependra stop joking yaar! Deep is skeptical.. Pia asks when i felt jealous?  See! There is nothing between us like Shivika, so why would I feel jealous! We are just friend only friend... Deep holds Pia's arms & asks it means you don't lo...  (Deep stops & leaves her arm ) Pia tells what! Say it clearly.. Deep is sad  but he hides his feeling...  Pia thinks confess Deep, I want to hear those lines from you... 
Deep is mum.. Pia fumes internally & she also feels sad, Pia says what happened?  if I said anything wrong..  Deep (heartbroken πŸ₯Ί ) looks at her & tells No.. No.. You are right..  I only thought something mistakenly..  I am sorry..  Sorry for everything..  Both look each other! 

Eyelock... Bg song (in female voice...)
Pal bhar thahar jao...

Dil yeh sambhal jaye...

Kaise tumhe roka karoon...
Meri taraf aata har gham fisal jaye
Aankhon mein tum ko bharoon
Bin bole baatein tumse karoon
Agar tum saath ho...Agar tum sath ho...

Deep is all sad..  Pia asks are you free now?  She starts to divert the talk! Deep nods yes!  Pia tells i want to meet Abhay..  Deep tells oh! me to going there,  come with me, I will drop you there!  Pia tells ok..  Both sit in the car..  Both are silent.. Deep is driving.. His eyes gets wet & he wipes it quickly.. Pia notices that but acts like she does not care about it.. She feels sad  but thinks now its my turn & you need to realize what I felt.. Deep looks towards her & Pia looks other side...

Bg song cont..in male voice...

Teri nazron mein hai tere sapne
Tere sapno mein hai narazi...
Mujhe lagta hai ke baatein dil ki...
Hoti lafzon ki dhokebaazi...
Tum saath ho, ya na ho kya fark hai...
Bedard thi zindagi bedard hai
Agar tum saath ho...Agar tum sath ho

Chand bunglow... (Noon) 

Abhay-Chand is in Master's room!  Chand asks did you get any information about them?  Abhay tells No..  Chand tells don't know where are they now? Abhay tells they must be hiding in jungles.. but am unable to understand one thing! Why are they hiding?  Chand tells me too thinking that only!  If they afraid to see us? Abhay tells no i don't think so something is strange! they want to do something big.. Abhay smirks  & tells We need to find them asap! They are waiting for right time to attack... we have to be very careful.. Chand nods & tells ok now i am going to search them because now we don't have enough time to search them..  So i have to start it now itself..  Abhay looks at Chand..  Chand hugs Abhay  & tells be careful and take care of Neel..  I will be back soon!  Chand leaves from there.. 

After sometime...

DeePia arrive there!  They both enter master's room!  Abhay looks both & Pia tells I want to talk to you! Abhay nods & trio come out from the master room!

Trio sit on sofa..  Deep is silent! Abhay looks both & thinks something is happened between them that's why Deep is sitting like a statue! Abhay looks Pia and asks to tell..  Pia feels little awkward to tell.. Abhay strangely looks at Pia! πŸ˜² Pia takes a deep breathe & tells i know what i am going to tell now is totally wrong!  But we don't have any choice..  that's why i am telling this..  Both Deep-Abhay look at each other confusingly.. & then they both look at Pia!  Abhay says 1st tell then only we can decide whether it is right/wrong!  Pia looks Abhay and then Deep!  she tells i came here to tell about my new plan!  She explains her plan secretly.. Abhay fumes hearing that plan! Deep is shocked.. Pia tells I know as a girl & sister I should not do this type of things  but i am doing this only for my Maya di..  I want to see her happy!  For that i am ready to do anything.. πŸ˜Š
Deep is angry & tells bakwass idea! 😑  How could you think like this? Form Where you get this idea? Pia also gets hyper & tells yest i watched a movie.. from that i got this idea! "Hero did this scene to make her loved one jealous! & after this Heroine confess that she loves him... πŸ˜³
I don't know whether its right/wrong  but i hope it will work sure.. I have confidence!  Abhay smiles to see both DeePia arguing.. Pia looks towards Abhay & tells I know its very difficult to do..  But we don't have choice n..  Deep is mum & feels restless..  Pia holds Abhay's hand & tells i want to see you and my di together happily..  that's enough for me! Deep asks Abhay! are you going to agree for this plan?  πŸ˜² I don't think its a good plan to make her jealous.. If Mythili see both of you like that then she won't forgive both of you in any birth!  Pia angrily looks Deep.. Abhay thinks you are right Deep or yehi to main chahta hun ki vo mujhse dur ho jaye..
(Deep & Pia again starts arguing..)
Abhay tells I agree!  Both looks Abhay with shocked face... 
Pia is surprised & happy too!  Deep is clueless why Abhay accepted this?  Abhay looks Pia & thinks sorry Pia..  Your happiness is for short of time..  feeling bad for you but i know Maya will forgive you... 

Evening...

Mythili comes out from the college & she dials Pia's no. ..  Its switched off!  she calls Deep! & asks him where are you? 
(DeePia are together in car  )... Deep looks at Pia & asks what to tell?  Pia says I will tell her truth but now you need to tell a lie!  Deep says to Mythili I am with Daniel..  Mythili tells Daniel??  Deep tells an old friend..  You don't know him.. Mythili tells oh.. Ok! Deep asks why?  what happened?  Mythili tells nothing..just wanted to talk..  Mythili cuts the call. She feels restless and thinks where has Pia gone? 

Dobriyal house ..

MyShi reach the house!  Indraji smiles seeing them,  Shiva directly goes towards her and hugs Indraji in  happiness.. Indira ji is amazed & asks what happened to my  son?  He is looking very happy today..  Mythili also smiles seeing them..  Shiva tells nothing.. Just like that.. He tells maa feeling hungry! Today cook my fav dishes for dinner..  Indraji smiles & cups his face..  She tells go and fresh n up fast..  Shiva happily goes towards his room! Mythili is about to ask for Pia to indraji..  But indraji asks where is Pia?  Mythili is speechless.. Just then Pia arrives there with a shopping bag..  Pia looks both of then and smiles..  Indraji also smiles & tells you guys must be tired so go and fresh n up MyPia nods... 

Pia goes towards her room!  Mythili also follows her.. Pia keeps one of the bag secretly beside bed.. & covers that bag with pillows! Mythili arrives & notices it... Pia turns and looks towards Mythili and gives a shocked look! ( in reality she is not shocked, she expected this only )

Mythili starts to Question Pia.. where were you? Where have you gone suddenly?  Your mobile was also switched off..
Pia casually tells battery was low di that's why my mobile gets switched off & I was with Deep  (Mythili recalls Deep told her that he is with his old friend ) Mythili gets suspicious.. & thinks either Deep or Pia is telling lie but why? πŸ˜’ She again asks about shopping bags..  Pia tells oh! These bags..  I shopped for you, Shiva, MAA, papa & Anika  she shows Mythili all items/clothes... 
Mythili tells only these things, kuchh or v kharida h kya??  Pia smiles & tells no di!  That's it & am very tired.. She goes to washroom!  Mythili goes near to Pia's bed and takes that bag! She opens that box and finds a black shirt! She thinks black shirt? ? ? 
She again kept that bag in that place itself.. & goes... 

...*****...

Part  2

Night..

Everyone having their dinner!  Shiva is all happy .. Pia also smiles to herself and looks like she is in some other world.. Mythili looks Pia & thinks why Pia lied to me?  Nowadays she is behaving strangely..  & that black shirt..  Who like the black color?  πŸ˜• She brought that for whom?  Why is she hiding that?  Mythili is totally restless..   Indraji notices Mythili & asks her looking so tensed?  Mythili is speechless.. Shiva tells i think she is in tension because of her exams and studies..  Aarab asks exams?  Shiva tells yes dad coming week, our exam is going to start..  Aarab says Mythili if there is any difficulty to cover your study? Mythili just nodes no dad..  Indraji says if there is any difficulty then ask Anika to come and stay here to study with you!  I think she will help you in study.. Mythili tells I asked her for this but she told me that she can't stay here  but will try to come & I will also go to study with her in hostel..  Indirab nodes ok.. & tells study well..  hereafter concentrate only on studies..  Mythili nods!  Indrab looks towards Shiva & tells you also.. This is your final year and final exams too so don't be lazy..  Shiva tells ok dad.. 
Indraji tells i forgot to say something.. Today some police man came to our house for an enquiry! Everyone is shocked hearing that.. Indraji tells about the incident.. A special team will come here to enquiry about the murder case.. So Mythili need to go to police station tomorrow.. Indraji fumes its all because of that RR.. .. Pia says they called me also... Aarab tells don't get so tense..  I think its just an enquiry only.. So don't think so much.. 
All finish their dinner..  and move towards their room!

Chand's Bunglow...

Deep enters the bunglow..  He thinks to talk about Pia's plan...  He goes to Master's room..  Calling Abhay... But he gets surprised to see chand & asks chand when you returned from mumbai?  Chand smiles   & asks why u r suprised to see me here?  This is my place na... I have to come here only ri8.. Deep tells no not like that just asked.. He hugs chand & tells this is not fair you didn't inform me about this.. Abhay also.. 
Deep remembers why he came to Master's room & asks about Abhay..  Chand says he went outside..as usual.. But tell me from where you are coming??  Deep says just went for shopping..  Chand says shopping? But no shopping bags..  Deep & Chand both smiles & Deep wishes him good night.. 
Chand smirks hmmm.. Good night to you not me... πŸ˜‰

Mythili's room ..

Mythili is restless  thinking abt Pia & her sudden change in behavior!  Mythili recalls Abhiya hug & then talk to herself.. "How could I think all this  i need to talk to him.. She dials Abhay's number but he does not pick..  Pia comes there & smiles seeing Mythili.. Mythili smiles too..  Pia asks what happened di? Mythili tells i am trying Abhay's number but he is not picking up..  Pia asks for what di?  You are missing him n??  Mythili tells no..  No! i just thought to inform him about this police inquiry..  Just then Pia mobile rings..  It's Abhay! Abhay informs Pia abt police inquiry! Pia tells i know Abhay..  They have already called me and asked me to come there tomorrow! ( Mythili looks pia.. ) Abhay tells ok.. Pia says good night and cuts the call..  Mythili is again suspicious & asks Pia is this Abhay?  Pia tells haan di..  Mythili is hurt  & tells he is talking to you as usual but he is not ready to talk with me...  he has changed..   Pia tells not like di, he is a very nice person..  caring person, loving person, and very handsome too..  πŸ˜³ Pia stops her talk suddenly & makes her face like she talked too much.. Mythili looks at Pia strangely  & says yes you are right buttt...  Pia tries to read Mythili's face  & thinks tomorrow your all dobuts will be clear & you will realize your love ...  Pia says ok di good night..  I am going now, you also take rest..  but Mythili again dials Abhay's number..  Pia says leave it di he will come tomorrow!  Will talk to him there..  Mythili fakes smile.. Pia smiles & moves from there..  Mythili continuously looks Pia with a suspicion...

Morning... Mumbai

DTB News office...

White Scorpio stops & Aryan enters in DTB's office.. Nonoe has any clue about him & he directly enters into ila's cabin
.. Ila shouts how could you enter like this? Who are you.. I will call police.. Aryan smiles & says pls sit down.. You don't need to call police, am a police officer self.. & am here to inquiry about a murder case.. ila sits on chair & says murder case??? Which ?  Aryan says you & Rishabh has some issues n?  illa says that was past & we don't have any personal issue..  Aryan says you said that he used to be in news because of bad things only.. Ila smirks it's truth.. But what is my connection with any murder..  Aryan says connection... Vahi to Janna h..  He asks you reported about RR's fight with Mr. Abhay.. If that was true or you create that news.. ila fumes I always believe in genuineness..  That's'y I didn't accept Mr.Sam's proposal too.. Aryan asks Sam??  ila keeps mum & says kuchh nahi.. Aryan says interesting... (Just then ila gets a message & she is happy+shocked after reading the message..) Aryan asks what happened joke or shock? πŸ€£ ila says if you have finished your questions?  Aryan says yeah! & now I should leave now n! ila nods... 
Aryan comes out of the office & sits in scorpio..  He dials someone's no & asks him to collect information about Sam khurana...
In office ila is happy & calls her p.a .. 
She asks her to distribute sweets as RR has withdraw his defamation case πŸ‘

Dehradun Police Station... (10 a.m)

MyPia arrives there with Aarab in car.. But Aarab asks MyPia to wait outside & he directly enters police station to collect details.. Mypia is waiting outside... 
Just then a black jaguar stops
Abhay (same disguissed look) with Chand is in car... Chand comes out of the car & asks Abhay to come out..  Abhay smirks there is no special police team, so no inquiry.. Chand says then why you came here..  Abhay looks at Mythili & says aana to tha hi... Chand says yes we need to come otherwise they might get suspicious...  Chand moves to enter police station... Mythili notices chand... She gets happy..  She comes out of the car & runs towards him! Pia is confused  & then she also notices chand.. & comes out .. She follows Mythili.. MyPia comes near to chand..  Mythili asks when you returned from mumbai?  Chand tells yest only Mythili smiles & tells thats also good.. Pia asks suprizingly yest?  Chand tells haan yest..  Pia tells but i did not notice you there na! I mean in your bunglow!  Yest i was there only..  (Mythili is shocked hearing this & she remembers Pia's lie to her! ) Mythili asks Pia.. Tum? KB & Kis liye??  Pia tells I was there with Deep ... Mythili is confused & then asks for Abhay  & Chand signals towards car... & enters police station..
Mythili looks towards Abhay but Abhay does not look her!  Mythili calls Abhay.. But he does not reply! Mythili is about to go near car but before this Pia runs towards car... Abhay also comes out of the car... Pia hugs Abhay & asks when you came?  Abhay sweetly replies now only...  Pia holds Abhay's hand and smiles
(Mythili gets hurt because of Abhay's behavior...  She simply keeps looking at both of them...  )
Abhay looks towards Mythili & Abhiya go near to her.. He says Chand try to search them (S.N.S) but didn't get any clue..  You need to be careful.. Mythili looks at his eyes & says that's it?  Abhay doesn't reply anything & again goes towards his car..  He turns again, Mythili is happy..  Abhay looks towards Pia & says I am waiting for you in car.. 
Mythili is stunned but before she could ask Pia anything or stops Abhay, Aarab comes out with Chand..  Aarab comes & informs MyPia that no special team has arrived here still now so they asked us to come later  or they will inform us once again...  Everyone feel relax.. Aarab asks Chand you came alnoe..??.  Chand says no.. My son is also here...  Aarab looks towards car & notice Abhay sitting in car through window...  Aarab asks Chand so, this is your son Abhay ri8?  Very courageous person..  Chand smiles Aarab tells I always wanted to meet him & now when I am going to meet him the place & timing is not good... Chand & MyPia gets worried if he finds Abhay a look like of RR,  then what will happen? 
Mythili tries to divert the talk and tells dad its getting late  i have to go college! Aarab tells let me meet him n..  MyPia & chand is totally blank... Just then Aarab mobile rings.. & he receives it... Aarab says okk m coming... He cuts the call. Aarab says its an emergency, I need to go... He shakes hand with Chand  & asks MyPia to come in car...  Pia tells dad I have to discuss something with Mr. Chand.. So l will come later.. Aarab tells ok but come soon otherwise indra will get tensed!  Pia smiles...  Mythili feels restless... Aarab-Mythili sits in car... 
But Pia rushes to them & stops them
She tells i forgot to take my bag.. She takes her hand bag & that shirt bag too.. Mythili looks her with teary eyed.. 
Both Aarab-Mythili leave from there!  Chand Pia goes towards Abhay in car...  Abhay asks Mr. Aarab has an emergency n  πŸ˜‰.. Everyone smile 

Australia...

Shooting spot... 4 p.m

RR is in the make-up room..  He says C.g where is this makeup man...  C.g says I check..  RR says wait C.g! Why so hurry.. Your miss chimpuian is not here.. tell me if you messaged them all & do the things as I told you..  C.g says ji chief & but still some are Left..  But her name is not in the list..  should I include her name in the list ??  RR says no don't include her name & signs him to go.. He talks to himself I will call her personally... 
Dir. comes & tells RR about his look in this add shoot..  Nayasha as make-up man slowly comes.. she is looking tensed & continuously touching her fake beards.. she thinks i have changed my look ,but , this RR is too smart.. if he recognize me..?? 
Dir. is still with RR & talking about the shoot,  look n all...  RR chides & says if you are going to make this add shoot in your imagination.. Dir gives confused look & asks kya hua sir??  if i did any mistake??  RR says where is make up artist ??  if he is coming today or i will have to wait for him till next birth.. Dir. says he is just coming sir & turns to see..  he sees an old man with make-up stuffs coming towards them..  he says sir ,see he came..  RR looks in that direction & sees that person from top to bottom.. he smirks..  & says from where u get this antique piece .. aisa lag raha hai mano hum kisi museum me hai aur wahan ki sabse purani cheej ko dekh rahe hai.. πŸ˜†
Nayasha gets scared  & thinks kahin isne mujhe pahchan to nahi liya.. 
Dir. says kya RR sir aap v bahut mazaakiya hai.. he is very good in his work...  RR smirks old too.. Nayasha comes there.. RR feels something strange.. he looks around..  Dir. asks what happen sir??  RR says nothing... Dir. describes Nayasha about RR's look.. she nods..  RR says arrey, aapka purana maal to bolta v nahi hai..good.. Dir fakes smiles & goes...
she starts doing his make-up  & but, unable & hurts him with some pointed stuff..  RR chides & says kar kya rahe hai aap? do it properly.. she again n again scratches him with something..  he chides & sign her to stop.. she gets scared..  RR stands & calls the dir. .. Dir comes in a haste ..  & asks the matter..  RR says from where u get this man??  he doesn't know anything?? only pulling my hairs by comb/hurting my face.. Dir. says him sorry  & asks the make-up man to do it properly.. RR sees the eye-liner in his hand & says what is this?? if i m a girl??.. why r u trying to make me a joker??.. 😈 he sees his make-up box filled with girls make-up items.. he says now what is this?? girls make-up items..  Nayasha gets shocked & thinks oh! no by mistake i brought my make-up-box .. she folds her hand & says him sorry using sign language..  Dir start to scold her badly.. & tells you are fired.. RR feels pity on makeup man  & signs him to stop.. Dir. gets scared & says I will appoint another one.. You don't worry sir! RR says no need! Both of you go ... Dir says butt.. RR says leave..eee...
Nayasha & Dir leave...

After sometime...
(Everyone is waiting for RR..  ) RR comes out... Camera shows his legs... Everyone is amazed to see his new look... One C.m says he looks more stunning in his new hairstyle...
Nayasha looks at RR & is shocked seeing him!

RR changed his look like Abhay  

Shoot starts...

...******...

Part  3

Dehradun College..

Aarab drops Mythili in college  (Mythili is restless.. ) She goes inside but stops & hides herself...! Aarab calls indraji and inform her about the inquiry! & then leaves... Mythili comes out & thinks now I should go to Chand bunglow... Why AbhiYa are behaving like this.. I need to talk to them & find the truth..

Chand Bunglow...

Abhay-Pia come there with Chand!  Deep comes downstairs & asks abt police inquiry..  Abhay tells about the incident..  Deep is relaxed!  Pia asks Abhay to get ready for the plan because Maya di can come at anytime! 
Chand looks on & says Abhay i noticed that you were ignoring Mythili,  whatever you guys are planning..  I wouldn't interfere but don't hurt her...   Abhay keeps mum  & Pia says its for her happiness only... Chand says I know both of you love her  .. Okk now I am going to find S.N.S... Chand leaves.. 
Deep asks if you guys still want to do?  Abhay-Pia looks Deep!  Deep tells i don't think this plan is going to unite Abhay Mythili...  Pia gets angry & tells if you don't want to help then its your wish but don't say anything bad..
Deep is helpless..  Deep thinks why no one is listening to me..  This will create more problem..  & why Abhay accepted to do!  Deep feels restless..  πŸ₯± Pia gives Abhay a bag and asks him to change...  Abhay opens that and finds a black shirt..  Abhay tells no need for this..   Pia tells i did not bring this shirt for my plan...  I just thought to give you as gift..  that's it..  Deep looks at Pia  while Abhay goes towards his room! Deep feels jealous to see Pia's caring nature towards Abhay! Pia internally smiles seeing Deep & thinks now its your turn to feel jealous.. Enjoy... πŸ€ͺthen only you can feel my pain.. 

After sometime Abhay comes out from his room! Both DeePia r stunned seeing Abhay! {Abhay is in RR look} Pia tells he is looking like RR to me..  Deep also tells yess i also feel like RR is coming towards us.. 
Abhay as RR

Mumbai... Police station... (Noon..)

Aryan asks a police about Sam & his daughter Natasha... He says sir! We are trying to find out...  Aryan says if someone kidnapped them??  Police man says no sir! Actually I tried to contact them and Sam's P.A said he doesn't want to meet anyone & also didn't tell anything about his whereabouts..
Aryan says & what about Piyali khurana...  Policeman says Piyali is in Dehradun with Mythili..  Aryan says Mythili??  Policeman says she is acting in Movie too.. 
Aryan thinks one daughter is missing, another is living with someone else..
Dir-hero has a fight... Interesting.. Very interesting... Need to meet them... πŸ˜Ž

...Dehradun...

Mythili is near Chand's bunglow..! Abhay feels her presence  & both Abhay-Pia goes inside the room! Deep feels restless  & thinks Oh God help us.. 
Abhay-Pia both are ready to act..  Abhay asks Pia to tell.. Pia asks what?  I mean what to tell?  Abhay tells you are a director na then say Start.. Camera.. Action.. Pia is confused..  Abhay asks again.. Finally Pia tells Start.. Camera.. Action..

Abhay hugs her suddenly πŸ€— without any hesitation! Pia is amazed & she remembers their 1st plan how Abhay feels awkward to hug her! Then Pia too hugs him back.. She tells I could not believe this! Now You are behaving like a Professional actor.. Abhay tells shhh No dialogues only performance! Pia is surprised...

Scene in parallel...

Mythili enters & Abhay says she is here now... Pia is now a little uncomfy... 
On the otherside Deep is also feeling restless  & pacing around in hall... 
Mythili comes & notices Deep...

She asks about Abhiya & Deep is speechless...
Abhay comes close to Pia .. She is totally blank.. 

Abhay notices it & smiles he says you need to relax..  I know you love him.. Pia gets shocked.. Abhay says just tell him if you love him,  don't wait for his confession...  πŸ˜Š Abhay caresses her head & says we are not going to kiss in realty..πŸ˜‰ So just relax  & tell this to Deep also, who is trying to hide his feelings .. Pia cries happily & says thank u very much.. πŸ˜Š
You solved my biggest problem/confusion..  Now I will bring happiness in your life too... Abhay just smiles... (with pain in his eyes  )

On the other hand Deep is trying his level best to divert Mythili from there! Mythili asks Deep where is Abhay?  Deep tries to handle the situation but Mythili gets tensed..  She moves towards Abhay's room! Deep also follows her and asks her to stop..  and tells he is not there...

Abhay counts... 3... 2... 1...

Mythili sees AbhiYa kissing each-other through window...

http://www.instagram.com/p/BUlxoGVjPQ7/

Mythili is stunned...😭 She directly opens the door ... (Deep also reaches there.. & he is totally skeptical... )

Abhay looks at her & smirks ... Mythili tries to stop him but he directly goes in hall...
DeePia also follow him...
Mythili comes near to them! She is burning in anger.. She looks AbhiYa with teary eyed  πŸ˜­ and unable to believe what she saw... She holds Abhay's shirt collar & asks how could you do this to me? What is happening here...  Abhay smirks evilly & says vahi hua Jo tumne dekha... Mythili fumes & slaps Abhay back to back (4times ) in anger!

Abhay fumes.. Mythili Abhay glare at each other! Pia is shocked..  Mythili again holds his shirt collar & says She is my sister and you are my...  She stops!  Pia tells di it's not his mistake..  Its all because of me! Mythili gets more angry & raises her hand to slap Pia! Just then Abhay holds Mythili's hand and says sochna v Matt... πŸ˜‘

Mythili looks at Pia  & says I didn't expect this from you... Pia says what happened di?  Mythili says what happened? What you & Abhay are doing here.. What is going on between you & him.. Pia says there is nothing wrong in this..  You love Rishabh n..  Or you still love Abhay ..  Say you love him..!   Mythili fumes & says you don't come between us... Abhay signs Pia to go...!  Pia is about to tell something but Abhay insists..  Pia leaves from there..with Deep 

Scenes in parallel...

1st scene... Deepia comes outside of chand bunglow .. Both are silent... & walking on road... 
Pia asks now I think Maya di has realized that she loves Abhay..  Deep doesn't respond..  Pia looks at him & recalls Abhay's word..  She says are you worried because of my idea to kiss Abhay??  Deep looks at her...  & moves ahead heartbroken... πŸ˜­

Another scene...

Abhay says so.. If You want to slap me more? Don't think about it.. I am not Rishabh who will tolerate this... RR loves you & you too ... But Me? I am no one..
Abhay smirks Hum aapke hain kaun??  πŸ˜‰ Mythili is speechless.. Abhay says I know you love Rishabh only! I don't have any value in your life! Mythili tells You are also important to me! Abhay asks important? Really... How?? Do you have any name for our relationship? Indraji is your mother, Shiva is your brother.. Pia is your sister but I.. I am whom to you? πŸ€” Kaun hun main tumhara... Friend? Or.. ? Mythili is mum.. He tells I know Maya love me but you don't.. Mythili is skeptical...Mythili holds Abahy's hand & asks what happened to you..?? πŸ˜­ you are not my Abhay he used to understood me & my feelings very well.. and he knows me very well.. Because he is my... She stops again! Abhay holds her arms & asks your? Both look each other..
Bg Song Lafzon se jo tha pare
Khaalipan ko jo bhare
Kuchh to tha tere mere darmiyaan
Rishte ko kya mod doon
Naata yeh ab tod doon
Ya phir yoon hi chhod doon, darmiyaan
Benaam rishta wo..
Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo
Ho na sake jo bayaan, darmiyaan
Darmiyaan Darmiyaan
Darmiyaan Darmiyaan
Kuchh to tha tere mere darmiyaan..

Abhay jerks her & says you can't give any name to our relationship ri8?? because its worthless! Mythili cries & says if you are hurt because I shouted on you that night (Deepawali function) .. Abhay smirks & says why would I?? Let me clear one thing.. I don't love you.. Mythili interrupts you love someone else..?? πŸ˜’ Abhay says you shouldn't ask this question & am not interested in answering you.. You just go from here... you are free to think anything.. I don't care about you ... So just leave me alone... Mythili turns to go...  But Abhay says waittt waitt... He comes close to her & holds her both arm... (Mythili sees a little hope that Abhay would say something good...  )

Abhay says you should also know that I killed that Girl for my thirst..  πŸ˜ˆ You was right that I have changed.. Abhay eyes is full of anger.. Abhay jerks her & shouts leaveee... Mythili is stunned & heartbroken..  She runs from there crying badly...😭

Abhay also cries & screams in pain... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Bg (sad version)
Hum mile the fir se bichharne ko,
Sarii hadein tod di maine tujhe dur karne ko,
Main hi tera ishq tha...
main hi tera junoon...
tu hi meri ishq h...
tu hi meri junoon...

Precap ...

In Australia.. Its morning.. 

RR wakes up from his bed  & and is stunned seeing red marks (like someone has slapped him ) on his cheeks in mirror.. πŸ˜²

P.s .. So here is the update .. The slap saga cont here

(My of MyDriYa like this scene very much πŸ˜†)

MyDriYa thumbnail
IMPORTANT NOTE

Did you guys liked Pia's fake kiss drama with Abhay to make Mythili/Maya feel jealous????

If yes then.. Thanks for liking it πŸ‘& give a Flying kiss to aarya"
If not then.. Dont forget to mention "Slap for aarya" while posting reviews.. 😈 🀣
(
as its aarya's idea)
MyDriYa thumbnail
Who will confess 1st??? 😎

The Dumbo Deep
Or
The Stubborn Pia