Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ushasri

Superb update
So sid is disguised himself as Neel omg
Pls abhay should know this
Ola save abhay from evil sid
Thanks for pm dear
Nice to see pia love for deep

Thanks dear !! For ur reviews.. Abhay will know everything very soon... 
Wait a little 4 next update, will update before 15 april
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Promo 11

Junoon-Its Not Human Love

Camera shows Mythili is all upset and thinking of something! She dials Abhay's number but he keeps disconnects 😳 She thinks why is he Nowadays behaving strangely with everyone esp with me! Why he is ignoring me πŸ˜” He was not like this earlier as he used to love spend some time with me but... Now what happened to him?
She gets fb of AbhaYa moments..

Scene in flashback...
"Maya says I love you Abhay 😊 Abhay says me too (with blank face )
She asks are u r not happy with my decision.. Abhay says yes I m.. She says then smile n... Abhay try to smile but does something different.. Maya tells Not like that.. Look at me.. & Smile like me.. She cutely smiles seeing him ... But again he does something like funny.. & he tells I can't.. Is not it enough that I love you.. Maya says no.. U have to smile .. Abhay tries again n again & Maya laughs seeing his expressions! Finally.. Abhay smiles seeing Maya's laugh 😊 Maya cups Abhay's face & tells u look more handsome while smiling... I Love You Abhay & Abhay tells u r the reason behind this smile... Love you itna jitna koi nhi kr sakta... Both hugs each other 😊
Fb ends...

Mythili tells where are you abhay? Please come back...

Is it good for Mythili(esp RR or MyRi) to recall/remember her past life each & every moments with Abhay??
What if she compeletly turns as Maya? Will she leave RR for Abhay??

Edited by MyDriYa - 7 years ago
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice to see flashback of Maya nd abhay scenes
Smiling abhay wow
Thanks for pm
Waiting for next update
MyDriYa thumbnail

JUNOON  It's Not Human Love

Episode  39

Part  1

Episode starts.. Rishabh's Mansion.. 

Padminig is setting table for breakfast.. & c.g comes..  Padmini asks him for breakfast.. C.g says no auntyg.. M totally full.. Just come to call chief 

Padmini says Rishu must be sleeping now.. After all everything is well after a long time n... Whole controversy.. 
C.g says yeah! After a long time everything is good.. Padmini sends a servant to call RR & sign c.g to sit on chair...

She asks... Champakg tell me one thing.. RR ki zindagi me Natasha h ya Mythili..? 

C.g gives a confused look  & says auntyg I can tell only one thing that chief deosn't love Natasha..

Padmini asks it means he loves Mythili ?  C g looks at her & says.. He .. (RR arrives there...) 

...scene in parallel... Deep's home...

Mythili is looking for master here n there.. but doesn't find him.. she thinks where r u master ??  i need your help to stop Abhay from becoming a blood-sucking creature again ... 
he has broken my promise already ..  don't know what's going to happen next?? she closes her eyes & tries to talk to him through telepathy.. but she gets shocked after hearing someone's screaming voice & some unclear visions..  someone is screaming her name.."Maya" cont..  
He tells something like "don't believe him... Maya.. Abhay is in danger" & also he tries to tell Si..d.. is out.. But Mythili could not hear that clearly! she quickly opens her eyes..& gets scared.. 
she self-talks ..who is that guy?? why whenever i try to contact with master.. these unclear voices/visuals chases me.. as if it has some connection with me... ? 

just then, master enters & sees her.. He self-thought now this stupid girl will again start questioning me.. 😑 Mythili turns & sees master standing there.. she looks at him confusingly..  & moves towards him calling master.. & she asks master where were u??  he says went outside for few moments.. she says but why i'm unable to contact u ?? this is the 2nd time.. that it is happening with me.. 

He stammers & changes the topic.. He says now i'm here so  ..u can talk to me directly...  she tells him whole thing... Master's eyes starts sparkling & a kind of cunning smile comes on his face.. 

she looks at him (Master composes himself ) & asks why is this all happening?? Master plz help me to save Abhay.. he says Myt..Maya... he is a vampire..  so it is a normal thing for him..

Mythili is stunned..  she says master u r saying all this  ..u know na.. how he saved us..with those hhs & sid... Master realizes his mistake.. & about to say something just then, Deep comes there & looks at them.. he asks the matter..but , both keep mum.. Deep says i came here to call u for shoot.. let's go..she says ya.. & asks for Pia.. Pia comes & trio go from there..

In RR Mansion..

As Rishabh arrives.. C.g diverts the topic...saying chief we are getting late.. Padmini turns & see RR.. She says I thought u were sleeping...
RR looks at c.g & says chimpug.. U was saying smthing about me n  Complete it.. C.g is speechless... Padmini interfere & tells I ask him to join breakfast..
RR says hmmm if u need to ask him for food  look at my c.g soo faaattt & fineee πŸ˜†
RR pats on c.g's shoulder & says this time MAA is offering you so u must have to eat.. C.g just smiles cutely πŸ˜ƒ & trio sit..

RR is all happy & smiling..  Padminiji sees him smiling.. & asks rishu ..so how was your party ?? he gets fb of MyRi dancing moment.. he smiles..& says greattt... 

she smiles & c.g also...  RR asks what happened cg u r looking very happy?? tell us also the reason behind this super happiness.. let me guess.. if u got your chimpuain??  Padminji pats on RR's shoulder .. he smirks..  cg laughs aloud.. & says chief aap v.. 
RR smirks n says ab bataiye v c.g.. cg says chief in morning i got a call of a big producer.. he wants to cast.. RR says inbtw..aur vo aapko as a hero cast karna chahta hai... 🀣 Padminiji n cg both laughs...  RR smiles too.. 

C.g says chief he wants to cast u in his upcoming movie.. it's a big opportunity for u.. he is coming here in evening.. Padminiji says but what about your 1st movie?? C.g says today is the last day of shoot.. after that chief can do other films... RR says so i'm the reason behind your happiness cg.. 
he says bilkul chief... i'm very much happy for u..  
RR says then, let's go.. i'm also eager to increase your happiness...
They finish their food & go..

Next scene...

Abhay is at a random solitude area.. ready to go somewhere just then,he gets a call.. it's chand...he picks it.. & says i'm busy so talk to u later..  he is about to cut the call.. chand says but, Abhay listen to me..  i called u to say about Dobriyal family ,but Abhay ignores & cut the call.. chand gets shocked.. he self-talk ye Abhay ko hua kya hai?? 

Abhay self-talks sorry chand.., but it's necessary to keep a distance from u all & can't talk to you as i cant tell you anything ...he gets fb of Neel-words to keep distance from everyone & not to tell anything about his increasing thirst (esp Mythili & Chand )

Studio... scene

Pia tells light ... Camera.. Action..

Rk & dupe-Natasha start to fight.. Camera focuses only on Natasha's back side! Mythili as Madhu is still in unconscious state.. 

Deep is watching everything silently..

He gets a call from Abhay!
Abhay asks Deep about shoot & also asks him is everything ok? Deep tells yes Abhay..  Everything is fine here & almost shoot is completed... 

(Pia tells cut... RR moves towards Mythili )

Deep asks where are you? Abhay tells I am always around you guys..

(Mythili notices Deep & she goes to him.. RR stops in midway )

Deep asks but why aren't you coming? Mythili asks Deep with whom you are talking? Deep tells Abhay ...( hearing Mythili's voice Abhay cuts the call.. )
Mythili grabs his mobile & tells A.b.h.a.y... !

(RR is silently watching this...)

she realizes that call has ended.. already..  She feels hurt  & returns the mobile to Deep! Deep asks what happened? Mythili tells nothing he must be busy in some other work... & goes to her vanity!

Camera shows Abhay.. standing outside of the shooting place & secretly noticing everyone...

...*****...

Part  2

Pia is busy in setting up whole the things for next shot... Deep is busy in helping her ... 

In Mythili's vanity..

(Mythili is sitting on sofa beside window) She is thinking about Abhay.. Why is he behaving like this? What is bothering you Abhay .. Y u broke my promise...? πŸ˜•

RR comes there & notice Mythili with upset face! He says Mythili..  But she is still lost in her thoughts.. He touches her shoulder & she looks at him... RR looks around & asks where is your Bodyguard?  Mythili looks at RR & she tells no idea! 
RR asks no idea?  Then.. Who is that? He signs towards Deep (through window) & says.. See! he is here only! Mythili tells.. I thought you asked abt Abhay! RR fumes.. (thinks all the time.. Abhay.. Abhay) He tells yes.. me too noticed that nowadays he is hiding himself from everyone! But u can see him anytime... Mythili says where ?  
He sits next to her & says just look at me..  Mythili says m serious & u r  ... RR says yes I m... I want to see only myself in ur eyes...
Both looks at each other...
(RR with love & Mythili in hope of RishAbhay)
Bg" Teri meri ... Meri Teri... Prem kahani h mushkilll... Do lafzon me byann n ho PAYE...

..Pia enters & says next shot in 15 minutes... But notice that both are not listening... 
She clears her throat & MyRi's attention breaks...

Mythili tells ah! Pia .. U? Pia says just come to inform you that next shot is in 15 minutes... RR taunts hope ur di will remember this...  Pia looks at him with confused face... 
RR says confused? Okk let me clear.. Now a days Abhay is hiding himself for getting attention & ur di is busy in thinking about him only... 

Mythili says he doesn't want any attention but Don't know Why is he behaving like this? he is ignoring me!
 RR tells.. Now only he has started to behave correctly! This is original Abhay!  He always used to act in front of you & you also believed him blindly! But now he is showing his true face/colors! Mythili looks RR.. & tells No.. You dont know abt him.. He is not like that before.. He always used to behave arrogantly to everyone! But.. He changed because of me.. for his Maya he changed completely...  RR fumes more & says if u wanna to talk abt him only then m not interested... 😑 He leaves & Deep enters...

Deep asks what happened? Pia says leave this matter.. & then DeePia notice that Mythili is smiling... πŸ€” Pia says di! R u okk..  RR is angry with you... Mythili says he was also like that in starting Arrogant..Lunatic..Stubborn.. β˜ΊοΈ From outside but soft & full of love from inside... DeePia sits near her & Mythili starts to describe Abhay's char including little - little things.. "He even don't know how to smile properly.. He always used to behave arrogantly to everyone! Because of me he changed... & he became so soft.. (Mythili gets fb of AbhaYa moments)

Scene in flashback...
"Maya says I love you Abhay
bg- tu hi mera ishq h.. Tu hi mera junoon... Abhay says me too (with blank face πŸ₯± ) she says if u r not happy with my decision..  Abhay says yes I m.. πŸ₯±

She says then smile n... 😊  Abhay try to smile but does something different.. πŸ˜†  Maya tells Not like that.. Look at me.. Smile like me.. She cutely smiles seeing him ... But again he does something like funny..  & he tells I can't..  Is not it enough that I love you.. πŸ₯± Maya says no.. U have to smile .. Abhay try again n again & Maya laughs seeing his expressions!  Finally.. Abhay smiles  seeing Maya's laugh.. Maya cups Abhay's face & tells u look more handsome while smiling... πŸ˜³

I Love You Abhay & Abhay tells u r the reason behind this smile...  Love you itna jitna koi nhi kr sakta... Both hugs each other... 
Bg"
muskuraneee ki vajah tum ho... Gungunane ki vajah tum hoo..
JIYA Jaye n jayen .. O re ...Piya re...
O re Piya re...

Fb scene ends...

Pia is listening the whole things with patience & thinks if m doing wrong with Abhay...  πŸ˜²

Mythili says now he is behaving strangely! I don't want to see old Abhay! If he turns like that means.. Then no one could control him... 
(she imagines Abhay in vampire look 😲)

In Rishabh's vanity...

RR is pacing here & there he talks to himself... Well done Abhay.. Now i got your idea! Before that you used to act weak in front of her now its your another plan! He fumes more...  just then C.g comes & says chief final shot is ready... RR thinks smthing & smirks.. 
He says final shot..! & thinks now Lets see Mr.Abhay.. who is going to win this game! Its my game..
I am a hero- The Original one & you ... You are mr.Duplicate... He looks at C.g & says c.g time for work... πŸ˜‰ be ready.. 

In Mythili's vanity..

Mythili continues her talk.. I want to see him.. He is not sharing anything with me! He is hiding his pain to himself..  Pia tries to comfort her... Deep says u r right... Now Whenever he talk with me ... He sounds like RR to me...   Pia says di! If u want I will talk to him.. He already said n anything related to you/Maya is precious.. He is ignoring you n but I will make him realize that he is doing wrong... Mythili looks at Pia with happy face... 

...*****...

part  3

.. DTB News office...

ila is busy in editing... & a girl enters in her cabin...She says.. Mam! One bad news..  ( ila looks upon her  )
RR has filed a case against you of defamation.. ila fumes & says call my lawyer...  That girl goes & ila talks to herself Rishabh I wasn't wrong.. But with the help of Mythili & Abhay u proved me wrong..  I wouldn't spare you all... Can't believe that you didn't fight .. But don't know how did u manage to erase all wound marks... .. Ur friends helped you Mr Rishabh but there must be your enemy also...  ila again calls the same girl & asks to fix a meeting with Sam khurana... 

Next scene... Studio..

Pia explains MyRi that its a last scene.. Where Rk-Madhu kisses & then hugs each other...  Mythili looks at Pia & says I can't..  Deep also says yes she can't.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ RR looks at Deep 😈 & says y not..  Its a demand of scene... 
Mythili again says no & MyRi starts discussion...  Pia says stoppp.. Stop.. I have an idea.. Mythili- RR come close only but will show it like a kiss.. Is it okk guysss? Mythili nods & RR smirks..  Okk... & thinks hope u see this but u Will surely not going to enjoy this Abhay...

(Abhay is watching this all hiding himself from all )..

Shoot starts... Its a party scene in house..

RR as RK in white shirt with blue color coat & Mythili as Madhu in blue color traditional saree

Both come down from stairs in hand in hand...
BG voice - vo mile h n kabhi bichharane KO...
Rk-Madhu come close..they are abt to kiss (Just then a spot boy comes in front of camera...)

Pia tells cutt... She scolds that boy ... πŸ˜‘
U Messed up the whole things...  RR says not to worry.. We will do retake ...

(Abhay fumes to see this...)

Take- 2... Rk-Madhu comes close...& abt to kiss... Camera revolves around them & then they hug each other... Pia says cutt... Everyone claps.. Mythili feels relax... ( Abhay too .. ) 

But just then camera man comes to Piyali & says mam.. The scene wasn't shot properly because of some technical problems...  Pia fumes & says what is happening...  Mythili looks at Rishabh & says if u did something... 
RR fumes & says Maine kya KIA..  Maine camera KO kaha.. Camera tu kharab ho ja.. Or vo kharab ho gya.. ..  Mythili goes to Pia & asks now what? Pia says will shoot again but I will complete it anyhow...

RR smirks... πŸ˜‰
(Fb scene - C.g bribes some spot boy to create problems during for shoot ).. RR self-talk take p take honge .. main or Mythili kareeb or kareeb ayenge.. Tum kuchh nhi kar paoge Abhay... 

...shoot starts & again take-3/4/5/...

(All are now tired... RR looks around & thinks guess m only enjoying  )

Pia says Take -13.. πŸ˜•

BG voice - vo mile h n kabhi bichharane KO...
Rk-madhu come close...& abt to kiss... 

Camera revolves around them & then they hug each other...
hum hai deewane..tere deewane .. plays in bg..

Pia says cut... we got our final shot.. 

RR is abt to kiss Mythili in realty but Mythili turns her face & he kisses her on cheeks ... 
Scene in parallel...1st scene...

Abhay fumes & runs towards studio...he is about to enter... Just then someone stops him... Its Sid as Neel... 

He says what are you going to do..? Abhay says can't see this...  Neel says then u should go... I m here now... Abhay looks at RR with anger & then Mythili... He feels pathetic & sad... He goes from there...
Sid says my plan is working 

...2nd scene...

Mythili glares at RR & says what are you doing? U did it intentionally n...  RR says what do you want to hear?  I will say that... Mythili fumes & leaves in anger... RR says i know you love me.. But Abhay is playing game... He goes to his vanity...

Deep comes to Pia & says can we re-shoot this scene with me & you..  πŸ€— Pia blushes but hides her emotions & says u starts again.. Deep says I thought... you also..  πŸ˜• Pia says what? What you thought? Deep says Kuchh nhi.. I thought to call my special friend... he dials smone's no & gets busy on phone.. Pia tries to hear the convo... She follows him 

... Deep is talking very seriously.. He asks what happened dear? He try to console another person on phone ... & tells don't worry dear I am with you na.. U are coming n...  Okk.. I will not tell this to Mythili...

Pia gets jealous! She thinks with whom he is talking? Why is he showing this much care to that person &... What is he hiding from Mythili... 

Deep cuts the call & as he turns... He bumps to pia... Deep holds Pia ... Eyelock bg- aankhon me Teri ajab si ajab si adayein h... 

Sid is outside the studio & calls Nayasha ... He says Abhay is not here... Come soon...

Next scene... Its evening...
Pack up time.. RR is alone in vanity.. resting on sofa... He closes his eyes & thinks abt the final shoot... He smiles cutely...  Just then someone enters & says u only dream about her & Abhay will take her away with him in realty... RR opens his eyes & looks...  Its Nayasha ,he grabs her neck & says now I wouldn't leave you.. You tried to harm Mythili...  How dare you... Nayasha tries to free herself & says I love you Rishabh... Like you love Mythili.. But u don't love me .. & Mythili also doesn't love you.. She loves Abhay... Because she is Maya... She is rebirth of Maya.. She came again for Abhay only... RR gets angry ...  just then C.g comes & is shocked to see all this... He tries to stop RR.. & says chief leave her... I will call police... Police will handle her... Chief leave her!!... Nayasha says.. Listen to him... If u kill me & go to jail.. Then what will happened to ur mother.. Padmini Raichand...  She will loose her son like her husband... 
RR recalls Padminiji's words that she don't want to loose him..  He frees Nayasha & signs C.g to go... As he wants to talk with her... C.g hesitates but goes...

Nayasha tells u can handover me to police but listen one thing I could never harm you (a big liar  ) ...as I love you .. Mythili does not love you... She loves Abhay... & I also wanted to tell you one thing that now a days Abhay is trying to hide himself n because... He is unable to control his thirst  ...& now he can even harm Mythili...

...scene in parallel... Outside the studio..

Everyone is greeting each other... Mythili & DeePia thanks everyone... All crew members... All are happy+sad...  

Pia asks where is RR ? Just then c.g comes & tells abt Natasha... All are shocked... MyPia go towards RR vanity..

...both enter & shocked to see RR-Nayasha ...
Mythili says How dare you to come here... Nayasha says m sorry pls forgive me.. But listen my words... Don't leave RR .. I can't see him hurt...  Mythili is stunned... & looks at RR.. RR looks at Mythili with disbelief.. (Nayasha looks towards Rishabh.. & smiles evilly)

Pia says u stay away from this.. Nayasha says I m not interfering..
 Just telling the Truth.. & pls forgive me.. I m going to surrender... Pia says u deserve to go in hell not jail... πŸ˜‘

both glare at each other...

Another scene... Outside the vanity...

A crew member is worried... Everyone ask what happened... He says my sister is missing...  Deep goes to him & asks who? He says she came here for the very first time ..as a dupe for Natasha...

Everyone starts searching him...

Just then Police-jeep arrive... All cm along with Deep go to them.. Deep informs them about the missing case...
Inspector asks a hawaldar to search her in nearby place... 
...Nayasha comes out of the vanity & inspector arrests her... Hawaldar also comes & says sir found her but she is dead...  Everyone is shocked...

...*******...

Part  4

Its evening...

Deep's home...
Abhay is in lounge area... Alone... He is thinking about whole incidents... He self talks... Everything starts after that day (MyRishAbhay hug on hill)... I started to feel weak &
RR .. He is strong...
(Fb- Abhay fights with RR)

But why I m feeling thirsty...  He takes out the bottle of liquid potion & looks it with a suspicion...  But again he says.. How could I doubt master...  He keeps the potion again in pocket... 

Just then... Abhay hears some movement outside... He looks outside & gets shocked... He quickly leaves... 

... Next scene...

MyDeePia arrives in car & finds that there are some persons in home already...   Trio quietly move towards door & Mythili slowly opens the main door with a force...& is shocked a bit but happy too.. 

Indirab & Shiva along with chand welcome MyDeePia... 
Deep says i should welcome you all.. But can't.. what to do.. U all wanted to surprise Mythili n...  Shiva hugs Deep & says don't be so formal...

Mythili hugs Indira & then Aarab...  She is teary eyes...  Aarab wipes the tears & says hmmm y crying.. Miss you so much beta.. Mythili says u didn't inform me that u r coming today... Indira says even we didn't know about it... Ur dad canceled the plan because of rush & waiting list in trains... But Mr.chand arranged whole thing & also convince ur dad to come here ... So that you can celebrate Deewali with us... 

Mythili thanks chand... & he says I have to do this...For ur happiness. He looks around in search of Abhay  & then excuses himself.. He goes upstairs...

Pia is silently watching this all... 

Mythili notices it... & goes to Pia... She introduce Pia to Aarab... Aarab says she is Deep's friend..n ur mom told me about her...  Pia takes blessing of indirab & Indira says now we have 3 daughter n...  Mythili looks around & says ah! Where is Anika?  Shiva says she didn't come 
Mythili says nahi aayi but why???  Indira says stop ur question session now.. U all must be tired now... Deep says yeah! Take p take.. 
Mythili signs Deep to keep quite & says today I will make dinner for all of you... Pia interrupts saying no di! I will...  U all rest... Indirab & Shiva looks at her...  Pia happily moves towards her room... Shiva says Mythili ! is she younger than you???? She call you as di?  Mythi says hmmm don't take too much stress... Pia ka manna h ki main usse umr me n sahi PR brain me Bari hun or tumse v...  All laugh... Deep says if u all are set... I mean have seen ur room... 

Shiva says I will stay in ur room... Aarab says... It will feel crowded... We will shift to any hotel... Deep says no uncle.. Don't say like this... Pls stay here... This home is a house now because of you all... U must stay here only... U all r my family 

...MyShi also insists & Indirab agrees...

Just then chand comes..& asks where is my son Abhay?? Deep asks Mythili to show Indirab & Shiva their room...
Aarab says we will manage in that room... He signs towards a room in corner... But Shiva says uncle that room is of my grand-pa... Aarab says grandpa?? Deep says vo dur k rishtedaar h...  Aarab looks at Deep in dilemma  & then goes upstairs with Mythili...

Deep & Chand comes outside ... Both talk about ...Abhay...

...Night...

Everyone is at dinner table While chand is in his room.. Indira asks Mythili to call Chand also for dinner... But she says MAA! He used to fast today... Indira says fast again...  He looks at Aarab & comments sm man only know how to eat... Aarab just smiles...  & praises Pia for making such a delicious food... he says I have never eat such a delicious food... Indira glares at Aarab... All enjoy this moment...

Next scene...

Mythili is awaken on bed.. Pia is sleeping beside her... She thinks abt the missing girl... & then Abhay in vamp look... She self talks... No he can't...  He is not behind this all... & where is master now... M unable to contact him... Where is he...??

(Camera shows unconscious Neel in a room & Sid at Sam's home... both are happy as their plan is working.. )

Mythili decides to contact Neel again...

Just then Ani calls Mythili... Mythili see the time 1:21 a.m... She pickup the call & asks Ani.. Everything is fine n... Ani says m in hostel.. Was feeling lonely so called you...  Mythili is shocked & asks then y didn't u come here... what happened suddenly? If bhai told or did anything wrong???  Ani tells nothing like that yaar.. I thought to do this before also.. But now only get a room in hostel thats why.. Mythili is suspicious at her decision.. Ani tells i took permission from uncle-aunty too  ..Will meet you...once you reach Dehradun.. Ani gets emotional..  cuts the call all sudden & starts crying...  Mythili tries to call back but no answer... She thinks what happened between Shivika? She feels sad for Ani ...& thinks everyone is hiding their pain from me... πŸ˜­

...*****...

Precap .. Diwali Special Episode πŸ‘

P.S guys pls tell ur opinion regarding Promo 11 

Is it good for Mythili(esp RR or MyRi) to recall/remember her past life each & every moments with Abhay?? 
What if she compeletly turns as Maya? Will she leave RR for Abhay?? 

bestpasstime thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All episodes are superb 
story become more complex now
neel is villain
and finally maithili recall her love for abhay 
rr is behaving weird
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Interesting waiting eagerly for next update
Mythili completely going to turn Maya Omg I feel she will love RR only even after that
ND want abhay to get out of the sid trap
Thanks for pm
MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: bestpasstime

All episodes are superb

story become more complex now
neel is villain
and finally maithili recall her love for abhay
rr is behaving weird

Dear.. Its not Neel but Sid 😳 who is in disguise of Neel, living with Abhay!
We will reveal that all soon in upcoming episodes 😊

BTW.. Did you liked Deepia's track? Edited by MyDriYa - 7 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushasri

Interesting waiting eagerly for next update
Mythili completely going to turn Maya Omg I feel she will love RR only even after that
ND want abhay to get out of the sid trap
Thanks for pm

Darlu.. But Maya only loves Abhay na?
Do you think she can love RR over Abhay?? 😳
MyDriYa thumbnail

JUNOON : It's Not Human Love

Episode  40

( DIWALI SPECIAL ) πŸ˜†

Part  1

Episode starts... Its morning...

Deep's home..

MyPia convo in room ... Pia says good morning di!.. after a long time i'll celebrate diwali with u..  i'm so much excited.. Mythili smiles & says mee too..  Pia says let's go for diwali shopping.. Mythili says now?? We have enough time for this... Pia is all excited & says we need to buy gifts for all family members n.. & it will take more time... Mythili looks at Pia ..agree with happiness..  Pia says we'll take maa-papa also.. Mythili looks at Pia  & Pia says i can call them maa-papa n...  At least in front of you... Mythili says no.. πŸ₯±

Deep's room... ShiDeep convo

Shiva says u love that girl... 
Deep says its Piyali..Pia.. Shiva says ur life is set dude.. But not mine..  She is not talking with me .. (Shiva becomes hyper .. ) my plan back fired on me .. & its all because of you.. πŸ˜‘ Deep says Ah! what I did πŸ˜•.. It was your idea n.. & Pia also didn't say yes! to me till now... Shiva says don't know what these girls want... 
Deep says to know this we need to be with them always... 
Shiva fumes .. Oh! Ya.. But honey is not here...  Deep try to cheer him...

Another scene...

Mythili says no... You can't ... not only in front of me but u can directly say this to them you are also their daughter 😊 ... Now be ready for shoppiiinggg 

...Deep enters & says me too coming..  Pia says no...u r not coming with us... Deep face falls down..  Pia feels pity..  & says o.k..  u can butt.. as our coolie..  Mythili pats on Pia's shoulder ..both smile.. 

Deep says anything for u..  Mythili's cell rings !! she sees the no. (it's RR) & cut it ..again it rings & she cut it again.. DeePia ask her to pick up the call.. may be it's urgent.. she says no ..not important..  let's go...

RR mansion...

RR is siting on couch in his room.. he calls C.g & says... C.g where is you big producer...  M unable to see him with my two small eyes...  C.g stammers... RR says chimpug give ur mouth some trouble to speak... C.g says chief actually yesterday shoot ended late because of the delay (take p take & murder incident) so .. That meeting is postponed now & producer will come after Diwali... RR says Diwali  nice...  Very nice.. Now u come tomorrow.. i have some important work for u... Be ready... πŸ˜‰

RR cuts the call & gives a smirk..  Padminiji comes & sees him .. she asks kya chal raha hai tumhare is shaitani dimag me ??..  ab kise pareshan karne wale ho??.. he smirks & says how sweet maa.. u know me very well na.. she asks hmm, i know that's why asking..now tell me .. he says this shaitani dimag just want to invite few special guests for Diwali puja & party.. she gets surprised & says puja & party but, u never take interest in these things.. n  RR says bas aise hi man kiya .. u r happy na?? she says very happy.. happy to see this change.. both hug...

next scene..

Indira... ShivDeep & MyPia are in car... Aarab is about to exit but collides with Neel... Both are shocked to see each other... Neel thinks Ye... Aarab.. Mythili's dad is here...  Aarab talks to himself... Ye !! ... He is here... Aarab try to ask smthing but Neel directly enters into his room ( in corner-side)... Aarab thinks is he Deep's grandpa..  Just then Shiva comes & says Dad everyone is waiting... Let's go.. Aarab goes reluctantly... 

Chand watches the family going... He calls Abhay but he cuts his call.. Chand cont.. try his number.. Finally Abhay pick it.. Abhay says don't want to talk.. Cant you understand ... Chand tells m also not interested in listening your words.. Want to meet you right now...

Next scene... Shopping mall... 

Mythili is busy in selecting a dress..little-bit confused.. Aarab chooses a beautiful saree for indraji..  Pia praises Aarab for his selection.. Indirag feels shy and blushes..  Mythili smiles to see them... just then her mob rings & she gets serious. She cuts the call...

Indira says now I will choose for you.. Mr. Doc Aarab...  Indirab goes to another side.. & get busy...

Pia is selecting her dress & is upset..  Mythili asks her what happened? Not yet selected? Pia looks Mythili with sad face! Mythili laughs  & tells ok then i will help you.. Pia happily agrees! 

ShivDeep also come there but Shiva stops after noticing a doll with green color dress... he thinks its her fav color and imagines Ani in that dress & self-talk missing u honey.. 😭 Deep comes near to MyPia! Mythili shows her dresses (ethnic wears ) but Pia is not satisfied.. Mythili starts to show one by one to her! Deep notices this & gives different different look for every dresses via mirror! Pia also notices Deep's expression via mirror & she rejects all.. πŸ₯± Mythili is confused & tired too.. She asks Pia... what is this? You are Rejecting all dresses Cont... You r behaving like a little girl to me.. Deep comes there... touches a dress and leaves quickly from there... Pia notice that & grabs it happily πŸ˜³ Mythili is again confused.. Pia tells got it.. Mythili smiles & says Finally.. You selected a dress!  Mythili goes to search Indrab.. Pia happily looks that dress .. & moves towards trail room.. but Deep stops her in midway & smiles.. Pia gives a shocked look!  Deep shows her a saree & moves towards her..Pia steps back in nervousness .. πŸ˜› Deep blocks her!  Deep comes close to Pia & she is speechless..  Eyelock. He tells her try this one too... Pia jerks him & asks what? Deep again shows her the saree! She tells doesn't like it.. Never wore a saree... πŸ₯± Deep tells arrey.. You selected this dress because of me .. I mean i chose this one na.. Pia tells no.. not like that..  Deep asks.. Then why you selected this dress? Pia is speechless.. She gives that dress to Deep & tells him you chose it na.. Then wear it.. πŸ˜› she goes fastly from there! Deep looks that dress & says meee! how could I wear this one? πŸ˜† No.. I cant...m a M.A.N.nnn..  He drops it.. But again picks it & returns it to vendor.. 

...*****...

Part  2

... Deep's home...

Abhay comes home... Neel gives a worried look & says y u came here?  Chand enters & says I called him... Neel fumes & signs Abhay not to tell anything...  Chand says master don't mind but wanted to talk to him alone.. Abhay says I have no problem with master... Chand says me too buttt ..  Neel interrupts u both talk.. M going outside as I need sm space & peace... He leaves.. 
(But not actually.. He stops outside & try to hear their convo... )

Chand says y u r hiding like u have done some crime...  He asks Abhay to come in front of everyone & informs that Dobriyal family is also arrived.. Abhay tells I know.. I was here when they arrived.. But i cant come ! Chand asks but why? What's the reason? Abhay says because i dont want to hurt anyone...  Chand asks hurt? Y will you hurt... Abhay is about to speak the truth but then thinks abt Neel's words to maintain distance from all & not to tell anything to anybody..

Chand tells u don't want to share n.. then its your wish.. But don't forgot one thing.. You r doing this all for your Maya.. But nowadays your behavior hurts her only a lot.. Don't forget it..

Abhay fumes a bit & abt to leave but then stops & tells him to meet RR once! as Still he has some doubt about his father's death.. Chand says once you meet Maya... I will meet Rishabh
Abhay says i would not & goes... 

Abhay comes outside & takes out Mythili's pic from his wallet & says u r Maya but if my Maya???  He starts to think about AbhaYa's moments..

Its...Night...
Sam's home...

Samrat is drinking & smiling...  Sid arrives there & says so busy in doing party alone...  I would like to join... Sam says thought to invite you but I know u can't drink n... master...  Both laugh evilly ... Sid says Abhay is in full control of mine...err of master..  He follows each & every words of mine..  Sam says after all u are The Neelambar .. Sam asks again but y came here ..U should be with them n.. 
Sid fumes m fed up of living like a good old man among those stupid humans...  Smtimes I feel like to finish them & quench my thirst...  Sam interrupts so u killed dupe-Natasha .. Sid says ya.. & no one will doubt on me ..  Sam says & if anybody find some clue about how she died.. The doubt will go on only Abhay... Both again laugh... hahaaha .. 

Next day...

Deep's room ...

Pia is asking Deep to call Abhay... Deep says m trying but he is not picking then what can I do...  Pia says but he always used to call you only n.. Then?  I have promised Maya di that I will make Abhay realize that he is doing wrong with her..  Deep says y did you always think that he is wrong...  There must be some reason... ! Pia fumes & says I just wanna see di happy... U try his no... Again n again... 
(Mythili is hearing this convo from outside & gets more sad... )

DTB news office...

ila calls her assistant & asks her about meeting with Sam khurana...  She says mam I have fix it after Diwali... ila smiles  & says one more thing...
ila instructs her to publish good articles about Sam's daughter Natasha everyday...

Another Days passes... No contact with Abhay... & Mythili is still not receiving RR's call... 

...Diwali Day... early morning.. 

RR mansion...

RR wakes up & finds cg in his room & cg wishes... Happy Diwali Chief 
RR stands & hugs him & wishes same. RR asks if you did my work??? find any news about him? Cg tells no chief.. He is not attending my call.. RR smirks.. & tells okkk no problem.. Now another work for you... invite Mythili for our Diwali function at our mansion.. 
RR cutely holds c.g's collar & tells him Go right now & invite them personally..  Cg tells buttt chief.. RR looks on cg..  Cg tells ok chief.. & leaves from there! RR says i knw how to bring you out.. & gives a devilish smirk..

Deep's home...

Deep is decorating the house with flowers & shiva helps him..
Pia is instructing them... Mythili comes there.. She is totally surprised..  She tells wow!! you guys almost finished all works... Pia says yeah! & wishes her Happy Diwali di.. Mythili smiles & wishes her too... shivDeep also hugs MyPia & wishes each other Happy Diwali.. 

Pia tells now focus on work.. We need to finish this before maa-papa come out of the room... Mythili says I will also help... 

Deep takes one red rose & try to give it to Pia.. Pia looks him with anger!  He puts it on his ear & goes to shiva... Shiva looks at him & laughs..  But again thinks abt Ani & gets sad..  Mythili notices Shiva's facial expression & she is abt to ask but Indrab come there & get surprised seeing all the decorations  ...
Just then , Cg comes & gets suprised seeing Indrab ... he wishes everyone Happy Diwali.. Mythili is stunned seeing C.g.. Pia asks the matter.. Cg tells nothing much.. Just came here to invite you all to our Diwali party at RR mansion..  Chief has asked me to invite you all personally.. Mythili hesitates & looks at indirab.. Indirab accept it... C.g goes...

Mythili says I have one more surprise... She removes & curtain... It's an idol of Lord Ganesh-Lakshmi.. She says first we will do all PUJA here n then will go to party... 

all assemble for puja ..indraji does aarti..

bg- jai Laxmi mata.. πŸ‘

Abhay is watching them secretly...

...****...

Part  3

Indirab's Room...

Aarab compliments indraji for her heavy saree.. He tells today you r looking beautiful..  Indra ji feels shy & chides him... Pia comes there & wishes Happy Diwali & takes blessings from them.. Indraji compliments Pia that she is looking beautiful in this saree... Pia smiles & tells not more than you maa... indrab smiles.. 
Indirab-Pia come downstairs..

Deep is surprised seeing Pia in pink saree.. He comes close to her & tells you are looking beautiful.. No words.. Pia blushes..
Eyelock... he starts dreaming...
bg- haule-haule ho jayega pyaar... πŸ€—

Deep is still lost while Pia is already gone from there along with Mythili-Indirab.. shiva see him standing like a statue & says..hosh me aao bhai.. she has gone.. Deep comes to his sense ..shiva laughs & says u r madly in love with her.. πŸ₯³

RR mansion...evening...

Padmini ji-C.g is welcoming everyone!
&... RR ( dressed in dark blue sherwani ) is bursting crackers... With sm children.

Dobriyal family arrives...  Padminig is in dilemma to see them...  RR comes there & welcomes everyone! He also gets surprised seeing Pia in a saree! πŸ˜² He compliments her that she is looking different in saree.. Pia smiles.. She also compliments him that he is looking dashing in this blue sherwani.. 

RR eyes starts to search Mythili.. & he notices Shiva! RR comes near to Shiva & wishes him Happy Diwali.. Shiva does not reply.. He looks at him with anger!  RR tells.. Oh.. You did not forgot that incident?  Deep comes there and looks both.. Deep asks Shiva.. you are still angry on RR? Hey.. Leave it yaar.. it was just a misunderstanding na! Just forgot it.. Deep asks them to shake hands.. RR looks Shiva.. and extends his hand towards Shiva.. Shiva looks RR.. Finally they shake their hands! Both smile... 

... Just then Deep gets a call & his eye sparks with happiness.. He calls Pia & both excuse themselves...

RR notices Mythili

Mythi

She is dressed in Saree & talking with someone!...He gives money & asks a waiter to drop drink-glass on her dress!  That man goes near to Mythili & does the same.. Mythili fumes & he says sorry to Mythili .. Mythili says its ok..  She moves towards washroom & RR smirks smartly & follows her..

Scene in parallel...

Pia is talking with Abhay... Pia says if you have ever loved Maya di..  Then pls come & meet her.. I can't see her sad..  Abhay says its Mythili not my Maya... Pia is stunned & says u r saying this? Mythili or Maya.. U love her unconditionally then why behaving like this?? Abhay screams yeesss... I love her... 

I love M..Y..T...H..I..L...I 

... Washroom...

Mythili is cleaning her dress! RR comes inside.. Mythili turns to go but find Rishabh.. She looks him with anger  (she is angry on RR because of kiss-incident) she moves to go out.. But RR holds her hand.. She tries to free herself from his grip! RR holds her hand more tightly & smiles.. He hugs her (backside) Mythili gets shocked & asks what is this? Leave me... 

.. Another scene..
Abhay get vision abt MyRi (RR holding Mythili ) Pia says once you meet her.. Please... Abhay cuts the call...

RR tells can't leave you like this..  Mythili is speechless  & asks matlab? She try to move but RR hugs her tightly from backside! He comes more close to her ear & tells.. Your knot is open!  Mythili is shocked & tells you are telling a lie.. She looks him via mirror! RR too looks her via mirror... RR tells no i am telling the truth..  He slowly ties her knot.. Mythili feels shy..
She gets fb of AbhaYa moment...
"Maya is getting ready for a tribal-function.. Abhay arrives & she asks him to help her..  Abhay is confused  .. She turns back & says tie it... Abhay smiles & says i come at right time n...  He ties the knot & then kisses on her shoulder... 

She feels shy.. Abhay hugs her (from backside ) AbhaYa looks each other via mirror.. Maya blushes while Abhay smiles! "
(Camera shows AbhaYa & MyRi hug in one frame  )

Abhay is also recalling the same moment... He opens the eyes.. & says I need to meet her.. But what if I loose my control among humans...  He thinks for a while & says this liquid potion will control me... He leaves...

RR says We are looking hot together in this hug... All crackers will brust automatically to see us...  Mythili looks at the mirror & turns.. She looks at him paranoid...& try to leave... but RR quickly holds her hand.. she glares at him & says let me go...  He smirks & says.. u look more beautiful in anger .. big eyes.. with fire in them..! She angrily says RRr.. He puts his finger on Mythili's lip & shushes her..
Bg-tera ishq hi mera junoon h mahiii.. Bekarari me v h karar...

Both hear some noise outside & RR loose his grip.. Mythili pushes him & comes out...

Next scene...
Everyone is outside & celebrating the festivals by bursting crackers... Aarab is busy in playing cards with other guests & Indirag is just watching it...

C.g announces its celebration time... So now time for dance...
DeePia starts first...
bg- main hun hero tera...
Main hun hero tera...

(Shiva watches this & imagines himself with Ani..)
Mythili is standing in a corner..

RR arrives there & asks Mythili for dance... First she deny... But again looks at him studiously & agrees... 
Both start dancing...
Bg- Saari raat aahein bharta
Pal pal yaadon me marta..
Maane na meri mann mera..
Thode thode hosh madhoshi si hai..
Neend behoshi si hai
Jaane kuch bhi na man mera... β€οΈ

(MyRi are lost in each other)

Kabhi mera tha par ab begana hai ye
Deewana deewana samjhe na ho...
Kabhi chup chup rahe..❀️

(Mythili looks at him ...)

Kabhi gaaya yeh kare ...
Bin poochhe teri taarife sunaya yeh kare..
Hai koi Haqiqat tu ya koi fasana hai...Kuch jaane agar tto itna ke...
Yeh tera deewana hai re... β€οΈ
Mann mera, maane na mann mera
Rag rag woh samaya mere..
Dil par woh chhaya mere..
Mujhme vo aise jaise jaan
Gire barsaat me paani jaise
Koi kahaani jaise dil se ho dil tak jo bayaan...

(RR lifts her very softly in Rk-banner pose... Mythili holds his face with love! Eyelock )

Aashiq dil tera puraana hai ye
Deewana deewana samjhe na ho...
Tera JUNOON hai, tu hi sukoon hai
Tujhse hi baandhe dil ke dhaage
Kabhi chup chup rahe...

Kabhi gaya yeh kare..

Bin poochhe teri taarife sunaya yeh kare..

( He looks around & feels uneasy.. πŸ€” He moves to go..but Mythili stops him )

Hai koi haqiqat tu ya koi fasana hai
Kuch jaane agar to itna ke yeh tera deewana hai...Re mann mera
mane na mann mera..

Dance ends... RR hugs her & says I love you Mythili... Mythili too hugs him & says I know you love me Abhay... πŸ˜³ Now don't go anywhere...
(its not RR but Abhay dressed like him..  ) Abhay eyes turns red..   He jerks her & moves to go out but Mythili blocks his way & Abhay goes inside... Mythili follows him ... 

...****...

P S : From now only 3 parts ( so that it doesn't end soon πŸ˜†)