Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Everything is a Maya/Illusion..

means.. Whatever you guys are thinking now about way of the story πŸ˜‰

Yeah.. Still we have so many twists/secrets to reveal 😊
&..
Lots & lots of suprises also waiting for you guys... 😳Edited by MyDriYa - 7 years ago
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update
Neel do something with abhay nd he feel dizzy
one more twist that neel is evil nd with sam
sam nd natasha are planning o kill pia ?
pia still blam abhay for maya's death
my be she don't know full truth.
thanx for pm

MyDriYa thumbnail

JUNOON  It's Not Human Love

Part  1

Episode  36

Episode starts... 3 scenes in parallel...

1st scene... Mumbai shooting venue...

..Pia goes to Nayasha while Mythili moves towards RR's vanity...
Pia asks Nayasha.. What are you doing? Y u behave like this in front of everyone.. Nayasha gets irk & says oh! Now u will also confront me..  U should be grateful to us for ur present lifestyle..But no.. It seems that now ur eyes are on Rishabh.. 
Pia fumes & drags her aside..Both start argument to each other...
Pia says stop it.. Now only dad will explain to you.. 

Pia leaves in anger..  & Nayasha smiles.. Finally.. It will be over.. Nayasha goes after Pia...

2nd scene.. In RR's vanity ...

RR is drinking  & Mythili enters.. She is shocked to see him like this..  She goes near to him & asks what are you doing? Dinking...  Earlier You called for pack up too.. We need to complete it soon... Abhay is also
(RR stands up, holding wine glass & puts his finger on Mythili's lips  ) ..
RR says Abhay also want to complete it soon ..  So that he can take you away from me &... with him.. Butt u forgot..It's my movie.. Or main Jo chahta hun vahi hota h...  Mythili looks at him & remove his hand...
(RR turns his back to her) She says it's not about Abhay.. It's not about me & you.. It's about us...
(Mythili goes infront of RR ) ..Try to understand him... she holds his hand.. RR looks into her eyes.. Eyelock
 (C.g enters calling.. Chief..)
Mythili leaves his hand & RR fumes  He says I told you & Abhay that wanna to talk chand..Where is he? Mythili says he is not coming..  RR says if he is not coming then u can also go ...he sits & starts drinking again... Mythili looks at C.g, who is as usual looking MyRi with confused face..  .. As she leaves...Rishabh throw the wine glass on floor in anger...

3rd scene... Deep's home...

Deep & Abhay are ready to go.. But Deep stops & says how will we go?? Mythili went in my car & ur condition is also not good n.. If Mythili see us there ,she will scold me only... Abhay says u want to see my condition... M brand new ferari.. Wanna take a ride??  Deep looks at him confusingly..  Abhay holds his hand & run with a wind speed... 

...next scene...

...shooting venue...

C.g says chief I know u care for her  .. Then y do u always used to fight with her.. RR looks at C.g.. & says chimpug... Pyaar hua h takrar hua h PR ikrar nhi hua.. Isliye darta h dil..  C.g is shocked & says pyaar...!
RR continues his talk ..U r right.. I shouldn't fight with her.. I hurt her n..  I should talk to her... C.g tries to stop him & says U r not in ur sense chief.. RR ignores & leaves... 

Abhay- Deep arrive at shooting spot! But they realised that shoot has been already wrapped up.. Abhay-Deep are confused a little bit..  Abhay looks for Mythili & goes towards her vanity! 

Deep looks here & there .. He sees a crew member & asks where is everyone? why suddenly pack up today? Cm tells everyone has gone & m also going now.. Deep asks but why?? Cm says everything to Deep.. About RR-Nayasha fight sequence then pack up & also Pia-Nayasha argument! Deep is shocked..  & says What! But on what matter! Cm explains sir.. Don't know! First they were talking about film's shoot & then both started argument... I guess it is just a misunderstanding sir ..  Deep asks & then? Cm says after that Piyali mam leaves & Natasha mam also.. Deep tells ok now you go.. Cm nods & goes from there..

Abhay comes near to Mythili's vanity & is about to open the door but just then Rishabh also comes & collides with Abhay... RishAbhay looks at each other .. Abhay looks at him & tells I thought to meet you! RR looks at Abhay suspiciously! Abhay tells I called chand here but he is busy...So he could not come here to meet you! RR smirks  & tells hmmm I knw this before itself.. Your answer will be this only! Abhay looks at RR & both comes aside... a little far from vanity... 

...*****...

Part  2

Dehradun college... Classes end ..

Anika comes out of classroom  & starts searching for Shiva.. She spots him near canteen talking with a girl (she see that girl from back side ).. Shiva says to that girl will call u at night.. Both hug each-other.. As Ani comes near to Shiva that girl goes...

Ani asks Shiva who was she?   Shiva says just a friend..  Ani glares at him  .. Shiva says what happened to you? U said me to stay away n.. Or main tumhari hi baat man rha hun...  Shiva goes... Ani look at him with wet eyes 

(bg- Mora piya mo se bolat nahi.. Mora Piya... )

... Shooting venue... Evening...(4 p.m)

Abhay-RR are taking to each other...

Abhay puts his hands on RR's shoulder & says ..Rishabh I know u don't like me & chand too.. But want to clear 1 thing that whatever is running in your mind is not right.. (Abhay reads his mind )
RR jerks him off & says dare to advise me again... otherwise u'll regret for it...  & inform chand that he can't hide himself from me for a long time... till now I was giving him a chance to talk.. but now not anymore.. πŸ˜‘ Abhay tries to make him understand that u r mistaken RR.. he is a nice man.. He & shamsher were a good friend.. But because of HH only chand behaved rudely with him & I am sure that hh is behind Shamsher's death... if u don't believe on my words then ask Mythili she knew everything.. RR looks at Abhay... 

In vanity... Mythili doesn't find Neelambar...she thinks where is he ? & decides to wait for master..

On the other hand...

Deep is feeling restless..  He calls Pia! Pia is on the way to her home! She pickup the call.. Deep asks where are you? Pia tells on the way to home, Why? Deep asks what happened? Why Nayasha fought with you? Pia tells first of all it wasn't a fight & second thing is that I am not in the mood to talk about it so just leave it.. Deep tells I told you na that Sam-Nayasha both are evil so don't trust them! Pia gets irritate & scolds him!  I know them very well ... so don't interfere in my personal life!..
Deep tells plz listen to me they are very dangerous & they can do anything for their purpose! They used me too.. 
Pia gets more angry & scolds just cut your crap... she cuts the call.. Deep again dial her number! She cuts it.. Deep calls her again and again! She gets irritated & switches off her mobile!   Deep feels restless & thinks why this girl is not listening to my words.. I am telling the truth only..

( Bg- mora Piya ... )

Abhay-RR scene...

Abhay says y r u so silent...  RR claps & says nice u r trying to protect chand.. Ur adopted father...! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‘
RR pushes him away .. & says stay away from my matter.. He moves to go.. but Abhay holds his hand & says it's not only your matter..it is related to Chand..so It is related to me also.. 
RR glares at him & says oh! How could I forget that just like he is responsible for death of my dad.. U are responsible for Maya's death... 
Abhay fumes & shouts u are no one to talk about me & My Maya.. My Maya... understanddd? πŸ˜‘😑
RR gets more angry & try to punch him.. But Abhay holds his hand quickly & Punches back Rishabh on face... But as Abhay punches him..he himself started to feel pain... Abhay is shocked a bit... 
Rishabh manages to balance himself.. & says how dare u to punch me.. He too punches him back .. soon both get engage in a big fight ..& starts beating each other...  

... Next scene...

Mythili comes out of the vanity & says need to find master as soon as possible..  She starts to search him here & there..

... Deep notices RishAbhay fight & quickly runs to them.. but unable to stop the fight..  He thinks now only Mythili can stop him.. He runs to call Mythili..But collides with c.g in way..
C g ask what happened?  Deep asks if u saw Mythili? C.g says no...& walks towards the fighting spot..
But Deep stops c.g.. Just then Mythili comes there & asks Deep if u saw masteee (she stops after seeing c.g) Deep signs her to go ahead... C.g is confused.. 
Deep engages c.g in his talk .. & Take him away... Mythili goes ahead towards RishAbhay fighting spot..

... RishAbhay scene ..

Abhay is feeling weak & a kind of power is generating in RR...
(But this condition create a balance of power.. No one is mood to give up ).. Mythili arrives there  & shouts stop it..But no one is listening...  She feels helpless to see them beating each other.. πŸ˜­ She looks at ground with sad face.. Suddenly she looks upon with a self belief & goes near to them... both are ready to punch each other & she holds their hand... 

just then, camera shows someone clicking their pics...😲

RishAbhay looks at Mythili... Abhay says stay away from this...  I can't tolerate anyone interference in my personal life.. Rishabh says so does I.. Mythili says stop it... Atleast you should understand Abhay! (RR fumes..) She looks at Abhay... 
Abhay says am fade up of tolerating everything.. Not interested now...
RR says see this is real Abhay...πŸ‘πŸ˜‘
Mythili looks at RR then Abhay.. She tries to talk with them but Both frees their hands.. & goes in different direction.. (Abhay goes to jungle area while RR goes towards studio..)
Mythili sits on ground & talks to herself both of you are so different.. How could I even thought about that (RishAbhay) 

Bg" Piya... (piya mose) piya...
Mora (piya) mora piya Mora piya Piya mora Mora piya aa aa aa...
Maanat naahi mora piya Mora piya aa aa aa.. Mora piya mose bolat naahi 
dwaar jiya ke kholat naahi Mora piya mose bolat naahi... 

Deep just arrive there & see Mythili'condition ..He remembers Piyali's face..

Bg (song continue)-
Mora Piya... Mose bolat nahi...hooo Mora Piya Mose bolat nahi..
Dwar JIYA k kholat nahi... 
Mora piya mose bolat naahi ...

Anika (in her room) is remembering Shiva talk on phone with that girl..  πŸ˜­

Bg- Hamari ik muskaan pe woh toh
...Ho hamari ik muskaan pe woh toh... Apani jaan lutaata tha Jag bisaraake aathon pehariya More hi gun gaata tha Bhaa gayi kaa...
O bhaa gayi ka koyi sautan o ke Mora kuchh bhaavat naahi Mora piya mose bolat naahi Dwaar jiya ke Ho o o o o... dwaar jiya ke kholat naahi Mora piya mose bolat naahi...

...song ends...

Camera shows MyRishAbhay/shivika/Deepia in one frame...

...*****...

Part  3

RR comes outside .. C.g see him & asks what happened chief...  How u got hurt.. RR wipes the blood (coming from nose & lips)... & goes towards his car... C.g follows him calling chief...chief.. We should go to doctor... 

RR calls the driver..& asks for key.. driver gives him .. C.g is about to sit but RR signs him not to sit .. He himself sits in the car & drives it in full speed... 

C.g says today he is in very angry mood.. don't know what is he going to do now?? c.g gets worried.. 

sam's house...

Pia arrives there & comes out of the car.. She says today I will talk to dad.. Only he can control her & make her understand everything..She moves towards main door.. 

(Scene in parallel...)

Nayasha is drinking n keep recalling Pia's words.. she fumes & drink more... just then, Pia enters & sees this.. she asks what is this ?? have u gone mad?? Nayasha glares at her..  & moves towards her slowly... Pia gets scared & says why r you looking at me like this..  she holds her neck tightly ... Pia ask her to leave .. But Nayasha pushes her to wall..Pia struggles to free herself.. 

next scene... (Its dusk time...)

Mythili & Deep are roaming in jungle.. Mythili asks y u & Abhay came here? Today is not a good day for us.. Master also went smwhere .. 
Then RR-Abhay fight now Abhay also went...  She shouts.. "Abhay where are you?..."

Deep says calm down Mythili... Listen to me... We come here to meet Piyali... Mythili wonders...  Piyali se Milne... 

Deep says Abhay has a strong feeling that she is Pia... Mythili gets teary eyed because of happiness...  But again she says we need to confirm it..n
What to do? Deep says Abhay & Neel can take care of themselves.. So don't worry abt them... may be they went home.. we should go home also.. Mythili says but then what about Pia.. Deep says first I will drop you at home then will go to meet her.. Mythili says I will also go.. But Deep says no.. You need to be with Abhay this time.. He is totally hurt inside & outside both.. He also feels pain... 

Mythili says ya I know..  I need to talk to him.. but I will go my own .. U go to Pia..Deep says hmmm okk but go in car... 

Deep's home..

Abhay is sitting on couch..
He looks at his hand & remembers how he felt pain after punching Rishabh..  He touches the wound on his head.. & sees the blood .. It's color is black but not that dark black.. It is changed..a bit.. 

He lies on couch & says don't know this change is good or bad.. 

... Next scene...

RR is driving car & keeps fuming... he says won't spare u both.. just then, he notices black blood on his hands.. he stops the car..& gets shocked.. he thinks ye kahan se aaya?? he gets fb of their fighting & that hard punch.. suddenly he feels something.. some unclear visions...he thinks what's that?? he starts the car, but again ,he feels that some one is in danger.. but unable to see clearly... 

... Sam house...

Pia is trying to save herself from Nayasha & Nayasha is treating her like a prey...  She says today noone can save you...  Pia looks at Sam's room.. & try to go upstairs but Nayasha comes in front of her & stop her... 

Samrat's room (its dark)...
Sam is talking to someone.. 
(only his shadow is shown)

Sam says we are executing our plan very well.. Need to perform it like this.. That man nods.. 

Scene in parallel...
Nayasha says u wanna to go to samrat... OK .. Giving u last chance..  Go... She moves aside.. Pia in dilemma go towards Sam's room calling Dad... 

Sam hears her voice & ask that man to go... That man says I also want to join you in this..  Sam says u have major responsibility than this.. 
Go & handle that... That man nods...
Pia enters in haste & the shadow disappears...Pia only feels like that someone has jumped out through window but ignores it. 

...*******...

Part  4

... RR is driving & he remembers Piyali's word..."Tell me ur decision"

RR says I believe you Pia & more than this I need to Mythili keep away from Abhay...  He try to call her But her mobile is already switched off..  he decides to meet her & drives the car towards Sam's house...

... Deep's home...

Mythili reaches home & notices Abhay lying on couch...  She sits near him & says Abhay! You was not like this... What happened to you..  If u want to share smthing.. Share with me...  Otherwise it will destroy only you... Mythili touches his forehead (wound on his head)
Abhay opens his eyes & looks at Mythili He says it's not healed yet  Mythili softly touches his wound.. Abhay slowly closes his eyes.. & feels relax.. 
Mythili looks at Abhay cont.. Wound heals... Abhay opens his eyes & says Mythili.. She says Maya.. Call me Maya once..  Abhay says Maya..  He holds her hand & says u know everything n... I just wanted to finish the whole things as soon as possible..This world is not for me... 
Meri kismat me akela rehna likha h... Humesha ... Humesha k liye... Buttt Rishabh is not understanding this..  He thinks that I want you back... But
(Abhay smiles sadly)  ...
Mythili is totally speechless... 
Abhay says he was right all problem has started because of me.. So it is better for everyone... Main yahan se chala jaun.. Mythili says both of u are wrong... Problems are hh not you.. 

Sam's home...

Sam switches on the light...Pia hugs Sam tightly & says dad Nayasha has gone mad..  She is trying to kill me... (Nayasha enters)... Pia goes behind Sam.. Nayasha says samrat this girl is of no use.. I told u n abt Her & Rishabh's talk.. Sam nods & smiles evilly..  Pia says u was spying on me.. I met RR to know abt Mythili's reality & she is my Maya di.. 

Nayasha says I already knew it that's y attacked on her ...  Pia is shocked...
 Sam scolds Nayasha & says shut up.. No need to tell her the whole truth.. He drags Pia in front of Nayasha! Sam says I have no personal issue with you.. But also can't stop Nayasha.. You are of no use now.. & also trying to know everything...so...  Pia realises their evil plan! She pushes Nayasha aside & runs from there but Nayasha changes her look to wolf... & follows her! Pia locks the main door from outside & runs from there... 
its almost night.. Pia is scared.. πŸ˜΅
she hears some kind of animals sound..
she is collapsed that which way is correct πŸ˜’

...2 scenes in parallel...

1st scene... Deep's home...

Mythili is trying to convince Abhay.. But Abhay keep repeating his words that he himself is the root of problems... he stands up to go but Mythili stops him & comes in front of him...
She asks do u want to go..? Do you want to leave me alone?  She cups his face & asks you want to leave your Maya alone? Both look at eachother..
Abhay emotionaly hugs her! Mythi too hugs him... 
Bg - You, do you remember me? 
Like, I remember you.. 
Do you spend your life, going back in your mind to that time?
Cause I, I walk the streets alone I hate being on my own.. 
And everyone can see that, I really fell And

Thinking about you with somebody else... πŸ˜­ I'm going through hell πŸ˜­

Somebody wants you, somebody needs you Somebody dreams about you every single night Somebody can't breathe, without you it's lonely..
Somebody hopes that one day you will see That somebody's me...
That somebody's me... 
You will always be in my life,
even if I'm not in your life
Cause you're in my memory
You, will you remember me?
And before you set me free, oh listen please...That somebody's me That somebody's me... πŸ˜³

2nd scene...

Deep asks for lift from a random biker & goes towards Pia's house..

Pia is running & looking for vehicle but only a few vehicles are running & noone is listening to her.. 
She stops running & sits under a tree.. try to comfort herself... Just then.. Nayasha in wolf look.. attacks her fom behind... She scratches her both legs..   pia shouts in pain... πŸ˜­

Pia tries to push her away! & Finally she escaped from Nayasha's grief..
She tries to run but unable to walk as she is injured.. Nayasha is about to attack on Pia again right then RR's car strike wolf-Nayasha & Nayasha falls far away... 
RR comes out of the car & holds Pia! Nayasha comes in her real look & is shocked to see RR... 
She grinds her teeth & again changes her look to wolf..
She jumps on RR... Rishabh overpowered her.. Nayasha realizes that RR is much stronger than her... She runs away.. 

... Rishabh goes to Pia.. & asks r u okk?  Tears come out from her eyes  .. She says I believe on them blindly.. & they betrayed me .. RR says but u was right about Abhay.. My mom is the same lady whom Maya saved.. & hh is after us because of Abhay & chand only...   Pia looks at Rishabh with big eyes... 

Just then Deep comes to them & asks what happened? He looks Pia & says sorry..  I came late.. 
RR says Nayasha attacked on her...
Deep says to Pia I told u earlier not to believe them but you didn't believe me.. 
He then asks RR how you came here? & how did you controll Nayasha? You are looking like Abhay to me.. RR fumes hearing Abhay's name & says lets go from here.. 
This place is not looking safe.. & he goes towards car! Pia tries to walk but.. Deep notices her & lifts her in arm..Pia looks at Deep ...Eyelock 

BG - tum ho..ooo pas mere saath mere tum ho..yun... 
Jitna mehsus karun..
Tumko utna hi paan v lun..
Tum ho..ooo mere liye ..
Mere liye tum ho tum yun..
Khud KO main haar gya..
Tumko main jita hun... πŸ˜Š

RR turns to see them but he is amazed to see DeePia lost in each other together πŸ€” ! ...trio leave from there..

Next scene... Deep's home...

(BG song ends..)
Abhay get some vision abt DeePia.. But also feels a type of jolt in his body.. πŸ₯±
He collapsed on couch..  Mythili makes him sit.. & ask what happened ? Abhay says don't know..  What is happening to me...  Mythili says we need to talk to Neel on this matter.. She tries to contact him but doesn't succeed... 

Abhay asks about Deep.. Mythili says he is okk.. Abhay says where is he? Mythili says he went to meet Pia..
Abhay says Pia! .. If U also think that she is pia..?? Mythili says I have faith on ur belief... & I always used to feel some connection with her..  U cant be wrong..& from now stop treating urself like a culprit... She holds his hand... 

Deep enters inside home lifting Pia! along with Rishabh... 
Mythili & Abhay are shocked to see Pia in that condition  ...

RR comes inside the house... & fumes after watching Abhay & Mythili so close together...  Mythili & Abhay comes near to Pia..
Abhay says Pia ! What happened to you? Mythili hugs her...  Pia is confused...  She says if you already know about me... ?? 
Abhay caresses her forehead ...
(Pia recalls of sid chasing them & Abhay came .. Kissed her forehead πŸ˜› )
trio emotionally hug each other... 

Deep hugs Rishabh in joy πŸ€— & says it's a very good day...err night for us n.. All are together... 😎 RR fumes.. 
he feels like a stranger among them & gets more irritated.. He says.. Yeah! Have a Good night & leaves..πŸ₯±

...********...

Precap 
Pia is sleeping
Mythili thinks about Abhay's loneliness & his words (to leave them ) She feels restless & thinks now only master can help me to solve my all problems! she closes her eyes! Suddenly she sees sm blur images that an old man.. struggling in somewhere..
she opens her eyes & gets panic.. 

P.S for smiley/emotions check this link.. 

&& If the song "somebody's me" is able to give the feels Of Abhay's condition  ??

Edited by MyDriYa - 7 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
So now at last A Love story is going to start... Guess .. Easy guess it is n πŸ˜†

But again one is Dumbo πŸ˜‰ other is too stubborn.. 😳

How will they realise their feelings for each otherπŸ˜›
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
U never disappoint us with ur updates
Asusual superb update
Finally pia saved nd deepia love story is going to start i think
Thanks for pm
Waiting for next update
Pls update it soon
MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushasri

U never disappoint us with ur updates
Asusual superb update
Finally pia saved nd deepia love story is going to start i think
Thanks for pm
Waiting for next update
Pls update it soon

Thanks dear for ur superub review too πŸ˜Š
& I have asked something about the song too.. What do u think??
MyDriYa thumbnail

JUNOON IT'S NOT HUMAN LOVE

Episode 37

Part 1

Episode starts with...
Mythili-Pia-Abhay convo... Deep is silently standing there & listening all... Pia is still in confused state about Abhay..
Pia tells them about whole incidents... & asks for forgiveness.. She says Di! Forgive me I doubted on you & Abhay.. Mythili chides her..
Deep asks Pia to take rest & shows her a new room but Pia tells that she wants to stay with her didi only... Pia tries to go... But can't.. Abhay try to help but then he notices Deep...& stops...
Deep lifts Pia in his arms to Mythili's room!.. While Mythili is about to go after them but stops after noticing Abhay's condition.. She asks are u still feeling weak? Abhay tries to act okkk ... She fumes & says u can read mind but can't act.. She stops (remembering Rishabh ).. & try to contact Neel... just then, Neel comes there! Mythili Q's him about his disappearance.. but Neel cleverly manages her Qs.. & says u remembered me & m here...
Mythili tells abt Abhay's condition! Neel smiles & says I disappeared in search of this cure only... Abhay-Mythili gets happy ..Neel gives him a bottle of liquid-potion to drink... πŸ˜²

...Mythili's room...
DeePia enter... Deep helps Pia to sit on bed... Pia looks at Deep & says sorry... Deep says hmmm... No need...
Pia again says I always misbehaved with you.. While you were trying to protect me.. Pls forgive me... πŸ₯±Deep is happy & says one condition.. (Pia looks on) he forward his hand & says friends? Pia accepts it & both shakes hands.. Deep gets more excited & tries to hug pia.. πŸ€—But Pia stops him & says friends only... Deep smiles & goes...

RR mansion...
Padminiji is waiting for RR in hall area.. right then...he enters like a storm ... she sees him & calls rishuuu... itni der tak kahan the tum?? RR goes near to her... she notices wounds on his head.. she touches his forehead & asks how this all happened?? he didn't say anything...& keeps fuming.. ' she makes him sit..& calls the servant to bring first-aid box.. she looks at him with worried face.. just then, servant comes there..she takes first -aid box & send him off..she cleans his wounds ..tears comes out from her eyes 😭 & falls on his hand ..RR sees this & says i'm fine maa..don't cry.. during shoot i got this injury..she looks at him confusingly.. he says it's too late maa..going to sleep ..will talk tomorrow.. he goes from there..

Next scene...
camera shows a newspaper..office ..
DTB-News office...
Inside a room... a journalist is showing some pics to his head ... that lady says (camera shows her from back side) interestinggg ! But y from so far... " Bytheway... good work ...he smiles & says thanks mam... she calls her assistant ..
she comes ...the lady turns..
camera shows her face... ( A mid-aged woman.. dressed up in saree, small hair..big ear-rings...)
She gives her that pics & asks to publish these pics with headlines in tomorrow's newspaper...
the girl says but, mam.. she asks but what?? 😑 she says mam .. our morning edition is already finalize..
she says stop other works & publish this news...this is going to be a big opportunity for us... she smiles saying ...Rishabh Raichand...

... Midnight.. RR mansion..
RR is lying on the couch & thinking about Mythili-Abhay.. He thinks Abhay intentionally acted infront of Mythili to get sympathy! ' I need to keep Mythili away from Abhay & for this I need to meet Pia once !

Deep's house...

Mythili-Pia in Mythili's room ...Pia asks Mythili if she still love Abhay or love Rishabh.. ?? Mythili hesitates to tell & recalls RishAbhay (their fight, Abhay's decision to leave them & RR exit without telling anything) she feels restless & thinks now only master can help me... Pia notices this & asks what happened di ?? she says let's sleep... Pia nods ...

later in night...MyPia are sleeping... Suddenly Mythili starts to dream & see some blur images that an old man is struggling in somewhere & calling Maya cont. ...
Mythili wakes up & gets panic she thinks who is he? why is he calling me ?? she looks here n there & sees Pia is sleeping by her side.. she caresses her face & try to sleep again...

After a while.. Abhay enters! He look at MyPia & then sits on his knee near Pia's bed side.. He starts to heal her wound .. Mythili opens her eyes & says tum?? Abhay asks u are still awaken.. what happened? Mythili tells nothing serious just saw a dream... Mythili is abt to ask him (what are you doing here) but she notices... & smiles.. !
Abhay says I forgot to cure it earlier... She tells still you care for us.. Both look at each other.. Abhay says anything related to Maya is precious to me...  He asks her to sleep & tells her don't think so much... he goes...
(Pia is listening this all.. but acts like sleeping...)

...*****...

Part 2

New day... newspaper office...
The head is looking at RR fights pics with a smirk.. on the front page of the paper...she read the headlines.. "Rishabh Raichand future superstar ya ek sadakchhap gunda " .. πŸ˜•
she congratulates her team for excellent work...she says pics are taken from very far but RR ka naam hi is news ki USP h..

RR mansion...
RR wakes up & thinks to meet Pia! He goes to get ready... After sometime he comes out from washroom! He takes out a black shirt from cupboard & wears it.. he starts to combs his hair & notices bandage on his head (he gets fb of fighting with Abhay) he smirks.. But again he remembers ' that time i injured in my face only ( lips & nose) but yest night mom put bandage on my head (forehead).. It was Abhay only who injured on his forehead.. how is it possible ? He touches his forehead & removes that bandages & notice No wound mark on his head..
He is surprised... He thinks that may be by mistake or because of tension.. mom put bandage on my head.. RR then touches his nose & lips & there is No wound marks..& pain... He is totally stunned !

C.g enters the mansion in tension mood.. Padminiji asks what happened cg?? why r u looking tensed?? is everything ok?? he asks auntyji where is chief?? he didn't see the paper na?? she says he is in his room..& what is in newspaper?? she asks 1 servant to bring paper.. he gives paper to her..she is shocked to see RR's fighting pics with the headlines... she asked what's all this cg?? C.g says no idea auntyji.. when these all things happened.. I guess chief had a fight with new dir. & that time someone secretly took his pics...
he says this is not good for him & his carrier ...it will give -ve publicity to chief's career
just then, RR comes down from stairs & says talking about me only... what happened to your chief's career C.g? C.g & padminiji gets shocked to hear his voice they turn to see.. RR is coming down from stairs... both look at each other.. C.g hides the paper behind his back.. RR comes near to them.. & asks why r u both looking at me like u have seen some bhoot... he smirks.. Padminiji says nothing rishu.. tum thik ho na?? he smirks & extends his hands in SRk style & says no MAA... m not okk... kyunki Rishabh Raichand humesha perfect hota hai... sirf thik hona uski dictionary me hi nahi hai... he hugs padmini & both laugh ..RR says now tell me what were u both talking about me ?? C.g says nothing important chief?? u get ready so early ?? RR says hmm, C.g..it's a new day..so thought to complete the shot today only... he asks him to join for breakfast.. & then asks for newspaper to servants.. RR goes & sits at the dinning table... C.g & Padminiji also joins & stand near him... servants come & says sir newspaper nahi mil raha hai..RR asks what do u mean?? if papers have feathers ?? now go n search... C.g says chief nothing is new in paper.. as usual same crime news.. RR notices C.g is hiding something.. he asks what r u hiding chimpug? he says nothing chief.. RR stands & forcefully takes that paper..& see his pics with headlines.. he is shocked.. C.g & Padminiji says leave it..this is all crap... & try to take the paper.. RR stops them & ask C.g to read it. C.g hesitately starts to read it...Rishabh Raichand..future superstar ya ek sadakchhap gunda.. πŸ˜• RR grinds his teeth... ' C.g stops.. RR looks at him in anger & says read it loudly... '
C.g cont..." RR.. son of famous prod. shamsher Raichand still not debuted in Bollywood..but always remain in highlights because of his arrogant nature/personal life issues/love interests... & now because of his fighting skills...yest. he was seen fighting with his movie's new dir. ... & 3rd in a row..till now 2 directors r already changed due to his arrogant & egoistic behaviour..& may be this 3rd one will also leave his movie.. 3 directors for 1 movie..it's a record ..if things r running like this then, only God knows when, his movie will complete,..or remain incomplete..."
RR takes the paper from c.g & tear it in anger & asks how dare theyyy ? he asks who is the editor of this paper..cg?? C.g says ila ramani..
RR asks to call her...!!!

... Dehradun ...
Shiva wakeup & head towards Ani's room
.. & finds her asleep.. He keeps staring at her ... Bg- Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte..
Tere bina kya wajood mera...
Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge..
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa.
Kyunki tum hi ho... Ab tum hi ho...
Ani yawns.. (Shiva quickly comes out of the room).. She opens her eyes & says I feel like someone was here.. Shiva? She comes out of the room but finds noone.. She goes towards his room...
Shiva hears the footstep & calls Deep..

... Deep is sleeping & his cell rings...
Ringtone- Kyunki tum hi ho..Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho...Chain bhi, mera dard bhi..Meri aashiq... Deep pickup the call & says tum hi ho... πŸ˜† Shiva says.. Abe.. Uth main hun.. πŸ˜† Deep sits on bed & says haan yaar tum hi ho... Bolo..
Shiva says time to execute plan... (Shiva notices Ani near his room in mirror)
he says hi honey! (Ani thought he is asking her but then notice that he is on phone ) Deep says m very much fine & now she is also here.. Shiva says ooo.. Love is in the air so.. Milna kab h..
(Ani is fuming)
(Deep comes out of the room & starts talking around Mythili's room... Mythili is sleeping while Pia is ready to go smwhere... She notice Deep outside & thinks Ye kisse baat kr rha h?? )
Deep says Ab to roj hi milna hoga... U tell when r u coming? Shiva says whenever u call me I will come.. Ani fumes more... ShivDeep laugh (Ani goes back to her room) Deep says okkk.. will call u soon.. ...& cut the call...

Pia comes out... Deep sees him & asks r you going smwhere?.. Pia asks to whom you were talking? (Both questioned each other at same time ).. Deep smiles & says .. A special friend... Pia looks at him confusingly... & says am going to meet a friend & also need to know abt progress of movie... I think now Sam-Nayasha will try to avoid to come in front of us... Deep says ya...but y so early.. & are u okk? I mean ur injury? He points towards her leg.. She reacalls about night's incident & says yes its fine now... Deep looks at her confusingly & then say.. Ooo i got it .. its Abhay n.. He cured me also.. A very good human... Pia intetrupt not human...
Deep says hmmm whatever but he is very noble & helpful.. A great persnolity... Pia fumes.. & says getting late... Deep says Let me wakeup Mythili... Pia stops him & says no... Let her sleep..

...*****...

Part 3

DTB news office...

RR is waiting for Ramani in her cabin... (He is spinning a paperweight & keep looking at that only )
Ramani comes & says... Oh... Waiting for me... She sits on chair..
(RR smirks & stop spinning )
He signals C.g to talk.. C.g says aapne chief k bare Ye kya besir-pair ki baatein published ki h.. Without any realible proof... Ramani says proof.. Talking abt proof.. Well these pic speaks the truth..
RR says enoufff.. ' How dare you .. πŸ˜‘
ila also get angry & says how dare you to shout on me in my cabin.. '
RR says m only shouting... Otherwise u don't know me... '
ila- I know tatsy publish it... & very soon all ur akad will be gone... Only need the statement of that director & girl...
RR fumes.. Ooo then try ur best.. & after that m gonaa to put u in bar for defaming my image... (C.g is trying to calm RR..)
ila- like that 1st director... '
RR looks at her while fuming.. just then he gets a call & walks off stamping.. & C.g follows...

Deep's home...

Mythili wakeup & doesn't find Pia... She gets little worried.. & shouts her name...
Deep enters her room with bed-tea.. 😊 & says relax she has gone to meet a friend..
Mythili :- friend? Who is this friend...
Deep :- naam to nhi bataya... But she is fine & now knew that who is with her/against her... (He offers tea to Mythili)
Mythili take the cup & thinks hope now she wouldn't misjudge anyone ...
Mythili asks for Abhay... Deep says no idea.. Didn't see him & master since morning...

Dehradun... Dobriyal house..
Aarab is getting ready to go to hospital...Indira helps him to wear the tie..& then coat... Indira says.. Or kitne din? Aarab says what? Indira reply again.. I mean when will we go Mumbai.. Missing my daughter... Vo vahan akeli..
Aarab interrupts.. Not alone.. Deep is there & that director took her responsibility n.. Indira says but now Mr.Chand is here only... We should go to meet her... Aarab says okkk but now I have to go hospital.. Have to check a patient... He goes...

... Next scene...
Camera shows a person outside Dobriyal house.. He dials smone no & says missing you badly...
(Camera shows his face... Chand )
Abhay (place is not clear.. Totally dark around) says don't miss me.. Just tell me abt Dobriyals.. Chand says everything is fine... Abhay asks then y they are not coming here? Chand says don't know.. May b because of Aarab's job... Abhay says he is so much dedicated.. But this time I have a feeling that smthing is very unusual... If u followed him to the hospital... " Chand says no... Abhay asks Chand to follow Mr. Dobriyal... Chand nods..
Abhay cuts the call & takes out the bottle of liquid potion to drink... He drinks it & feels good.. ..
Camera shows his eye only... (Reddish... ) πŸ₯±

Coffee shop... Mumbai...
Pia is waiting for someone & Rishabh comes...fuming... He sits on chair...
Pia says what's the matter not looking in good mood... RR says this is the good mood of Rishabh.. πŸ˜‰... Let's talk abt Abhay...
Pia says I misunderstood him...
RR interrupts .. U r mistaken now... Didn't u see how he was pretending last night.. Pia looks at Rishabh...
RR cont. He was pretending sick while he is a vampire not human... & ur di believed on him... (Clap πŸ‘) '
Pia says buttt.. RR says no questions no confusion just tell me... If u want to see ur di safe...? Pia says yes..πŸ₯±

Rishabh :- then.. We need to show Abhay's.. His real place... Pia nods in dilemma... OK...
.. Pia stands to go.. & RR stops her.. He says will drop u at home.. !
Pia :- but m going at shoot venue..
RR :- no Nayasha... No Sam... No shoot
Pia asks where are they..? RR replies must be trying to hide themselves...
Let's go to home.. I need to talk Mythili & Abhayyy...

Dehradun hospital...
Aarab is shouting on hospital staffs that how could u all be so irresponsible.. ' How is it possible that a patient in coma went smwhere suddenly & nobody saw him... '
Aarab goes to his cabin.. he says smone has taken him away... He can't go himself... I lost an important case of my life...  (Camera shows an empty bed in a room & then chand standing outside that room..)

... Its afternoon...

Deep's home...
RR arrives there along with Pia... Mythili is delighted... Pia informs that no shoot today... So.. Now both of you should spend sm time together.. Pia make RR & Mythili sit & herself goes upstairs..
Mythili says m happy.. That u r here.. Actually I also wanted to talk to you..
RR is looking around.. Mythili notices it & says m talking to you & u r looking here & there...
RR says Okk now I will see you only.. πŸ˜‰ He starts to stare at her continuously.. Eyelock...
(Deep comes & looks at both of them..)
He snaps his fingers between them & MyRi concentration breaks.. RR says Mr. Deep aap yahan? πŸ˜† Deep says I should ask this n aap yahan.. 😲
RR smirks.. & asks Baki sab kahan h.. Master & Abhay? Mythili & Deep both says in chorus don't know..
Mythili asks now tell me what happened ? RR says if you didn't read newspaper today.. They have published an article abt me.. My fight with Abhay.. Mythili is shocked..
She says it means Abhay's truth..??
RR says no.. Nothing like that till now they are after me only... & i want to finish this matter... So if that reporter contact you just handle the situation... Mythili nods..
RR says & what abt Abhay.. If he will do this Ehsaan for me.. ' Mythili says y talking like this.. πŸ₯±
He will surely help.. πŸ˜Š

...*****...

Part 4

Abhay is at same dark place... Thinking smthing... Just then smone enters & Abhay says its too late.. They have gone.. He switches on the lights... ' 
( Its samrat's home...& Abhay is in same disguise look as director... )
Abhay starts to talk with inspector... Abhay says they had ran away even before I came here... & m waiting for them till now but no one came... ' Inspector says I have proof now..
Sm goons has recognized Natasha .. She planned them to damage Mythili's car.. & when this doesn't work.. She paid the goons to make her car stop..
Abhay says & attacked too.. Inspector says no clue abt that.. Goons didn't say anything abt this.. & even Mythili - Deep didn't take her name... Abhay says find her before me...😑 ' & walks off..

Outside the house Neel joins him & asks abt Nayasha... Abhay says don't know how they escaped from me.. How they came to know about me..( Abhay starts to feel uneasy again)
Neel says u are here since last night.. Need to rest.. Let's go.. Abhay looks at Sam house & goes.. Neel also look at house & give a smirk... 😲

Dehradun... Dobriyal house...
Aarab comes from hospital In full tense mood... Indira rushes to him & asks the matter.. Aarab just lie on sofa & says I again lost a big opportunity to find smthing very important in medical history.. Don't know what.. But it was very big.. Indira composes him & says I know.. Everybody know about you.. You are a very good doc.. U need sm free time.. Chalo .. Mythili k pas...
Aarab just nods... 😊

Evening... Deep's home...
Abhay & Neel arrive there.. & find MyRi & DeePia ...
RR sits more close to Mythili & smiles seeing Abhay...
Pia regards Neel .. She is happy to see him.. & asks where were you master... Neel says Abhay informed me about you ..& I went with Abhay for some important work.. Now m here..
Abhay moves to go upstairs but Mythili stops him & says RR wants to talk to you... Abhay says he has mouth.. Isn't he? He can talk n... 😑 Mythili looks at him ( y is he behaving like this )

RR stands up & says yes I have... So come to the point... If any reporter ask about our fight.. Just handle it...bravely.. .. U r brave enough n.. 😑
Abhay come in front of RR & says not interested in ur matter.. U can leave now.. RR fumes & look at Mythili.. (Deepia are skeptical in this situation.. Looking at each other that what is happening.. & Neel is just watching it silently )..
Mythili says Abhay listen please...
RR stops her & says let it be... He is showing his real face now... RR goes...
Abhay also goes upstairs on terrace.. Deep signs Pia to come with him... Mythili goes to Neel & says everything has become more complex now.. Find some solution master.. Neel says okk I will now you go... Mythili looks at the terrace & then at Neel..
She goes towards terrace & Neel smirks again...

... At terrace... Abhay is looking at sky & he starts to feel thirsty... πŸ€” he touches his throat & says what is this... Y m feeling like this.. 

Just then wind blows & he feels human-smell (Mythili) ... πŸ˜²
Mythili comes to him.. Puts her hand on his shoulder from behind & asks kya ho gya h tumhe..
(Abhay starts to loose his control) πŸ˜³
He says leave me alone.. But Mythili again asks same question... Abhay is unable to control himself.. He Shouts leaavvve me aloneee.. jerks her hand.. jumps from the terrace...

Mythili is stunned ( bg- chhan se Jo tute koi Sapna... Jag suna suna lage.. Koi rahe n jab apna ) & keep looking in that void direction... πŸ₯±

Its ..Night...
Deepia are talking abt RR-Abhay.. Pia says Abhay's behavior was very rude to Rishabh n... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Deep tries to protect Abhay & says there must be some reason & .. He is not like that.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Pia says but what I see was totally opposite..
Deep says RR is also rude with Abhay from starting.. Pia says there is a reason... Tatsy.. Deep says reason?? What?? Pia saya leave it.. I know Abhay better than you.. Deep touches her shoulder & says u will realize very soon that he is not wrong... Pia looks at Deep.. & thinks don't know who is right..!

Dobriyal's house...
Indirab & shivika are at dinning table...
Indira says I have a good news... Shivika looks at her.. & Shiva asks what..mom ?
Indira says we are going to Mumbai ... Aarab just smiles... Shiva asks when? Aarab says.. In two-three days...waiting for ticket confirmation... All are happy but Ani is lost in her thinking...

Deep's home...
Mythili comes to her room & she is restless because of Abhay's behavior..
Just then her mobile rings.. She receives the call... Its Anika... she asks Mythili to open laptop & come for video-chat as she wanna to talk to her.. she is missing her so much.. Mythili does the same...

... V-c starts...
Mythili says hi honey (ani)... ! they emotionally talk that both are missing each other badly..
Mythili asks abt her studies... & Ani asks Mythili abt her shoot.. Mythili tells hmm all are going good.. She again says i want to ask something... Ani says yes! Mythili says if anyone can love two person at same time...? Ani is confused & says how could be this possible ?
Mythili says if they are one .. I mean they are different person but they are supposed to be same.. I mean..
Ani interrupts stop.. Stop.. What are you trying to say? Same.. But Different ...Not getting it... Mythili realizes that she is talking indifferent.. She diverts the matter & says leave it.. This is the new twist of movie.. She again asks where is my bro? call him..n.. Anika's facial expression changes...
She becomes sad.. Mythili asks what happened? Is everything ok? Ani tells her abt Shiva's behavior.. Mythili feels something fishy & tells her.. No ani he is not like that.. I knw very well abt my bro..
Right then indraji arrives there with milk glass for Anika.. she gets happy to see Mythili & starts to talk with Mythili.. Indraji happilly tells her abt their plan to come Mumbai ..Mythili gives mix reaction happy & sad.. Indira says u are not happy ? Mythili says m happy mom..(DeePia enters & indira-Ani notice them) Deep happily talks with indraji & asks her to show her feet.. Indraji says what?
Deep :- Wanna take blessing maa..πŸ˜‰ Everyone laugh :-D.. Deep asks Anika abt Shiva casually.. Where is my buddy? & Indraji tells he has slept already.. Deep again asks Ani about her future plans.. Marriage (indirectly abt Shiva) Ani fumes & says I can't handle anyone for now .. & I have to focus on my study/career.. No time for these things.. ' Indirag caresses Ani's hair & says don't irritate her Deep..
Deep says was just asking...may be I get a chance to tolerate honey.. My special friend... πŸ˜‰ ( Pia looks at Deep surprisingly & feels smwhat jealous to seeing Deep - Ani frankness)
Deep laughs aloud & says joking.. Everyone glare at him & Deep tells ok ok.. you ladies carryon now I am also going to sleep.. He wishes everyone good night..& excuses himself...
Pia comes near to Mythili and sits on bed... Anika looks at Pia suprisingly... Indirag asks abt her... Mythili introduce Pia as her sister.. Indika gets puzzled.. Mythili realize her mistake & tells like my sister.. she is Deep's friend.. Pia looks at Mythili.. With sad face.. Mythili introduce indirag & Anika to Pia.. They start to talk happily.. Pia says to Indira that can I call u mom? Indira says y not .. U r like a daughter to me beta! Pia is happy now..
Aarab calls Indira & she excuses herself.. Myka also end their talk...& close the laptop... Pia is looking at Mythili cont..
Mythili asks what? Pia tells you have lots of relationship di.. Dad, Mom, Bro, Best Frnd.. Mythili hugs pia emotionally & Pia cries... Mythili says now u also have this all.. I will tell them the truth once everything get okk...

...next scene...
A solitude place...camera shows Abhay is saying sorry... & then focus on the blood packets ( did Abhay drink the blood...) "
Abhay says sorry Maya... M sorry.. I need to do this.. Otherwise I was unable to control myself... I didn't harm anyone Maya.. Pls forgive me...
His cell rings... He see the number & end the call ... Chand thinks why Abhay is not receiving my calls... I need to infrorm him about Dobriyal decision...
Abhay thinks its good that Dobriyals are not coming... More human ..More thirst... I need to maintain a distance from everyone... From Mythili also.. πŸ˜­

...****...

Precap it's a pub...
MyRi & Deepia arrive there... Rishabh asks DJ to play a song & invites Mythili to dance.. DeePia also join them...

P.S For smiley/emotions check this link..

HAPPY RAMNAVMI.. πŸ˜Š

Somebody has posted this in this festive & busy day.. & that somebody's me πŸ˜†

So u guys also give some time to this from ur busy day 

ushasri thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Thanks dear for ur superub review too😊
& I have asked something about the song too.. What do u think??

Yes dear
This song perfect for abhay
It tells his feelings towards his love so perfect
ushasri thumbnail
Omg this Neel want to kill him
Poor abhay feel crying seeing his situation
Pls Save abhay from Neel evil plans
Thanks for pm
Happy Sri Rama navami
MyDriYa thumbnail

JUNOON  It's Not Human Love

Episode  38

Part  1

Its a new Day

...Episode starts with showing ... A well arranged venue for press-conference..
Reporters are all-set for interview...
Rishabh arrives there along with Mythili & Pia... 
Trio take their sits (Rishabh is between Mythili-Pia) & conference starts... 

..one reporter asks Mr.Rishabh.. From the first day of shooting u are in news but because of bad-things.. Don't you think it will affect ur career...  
RR :- these things are part of an actor's life.. So I don't bother about it.. & this PC is arranged only to clear the doubts about me... 
Another Reporter :- so.. U used to fight with ur directors... ? 

RR smirks yup!  I used to fight with them as I Iike to work with a new director each & every day.. 
( Everyone gives confused look).. 
Pia interrupts..
She says his sense of humor is like this only.. So ppl used to make wrong assumptions about him.. But he is not like that... (Deep enters in the hall & pia notice him.. But he just sits in last row & gets busy on Mobile  )..

Reporter :- Miss. Piyali u r working as an asst. Director.. If you notice any kind of arrogance in him.. ??
(Pia is looking at Deep only but he is lost in his world only.. Busy on mobile )
Pia (looking towards Deep) says he is not arrogant but a very sweet guy ! He makes me smile everytime.. πŸ˜Š
(RR & Mythili both look towards Pia 😲  ).. I used to dislike him but now I think I lo... πŸ˜³

RR puts his hand on her mike & whispers in her ear.. Don't say u too love me ...πŸ˜† Do you want to create fight between me & Mythili.. U r helping me or Abhay??..πŸ˜‰

Pia comes to her sense & look towards Rishabh then Deep.. (Deep also looks towards her finally.. & gives a hiii-signal )..
Pia feels awkward  & says I mean to say Rishabh is a nice guy.. Once u know him.. U will like him.. wouldn't hate him  ...MyRi smiles... πŸ˜Š

Just then ila ramani arrives there... She sits in first row ..

( RR fumes..  ) She says it seems like I missed an interesting convo..  But now its going to be more interesting.. So, Mr. Rishabh now ans my question.. She shows the newspaper to everyone & asks if pic tells a lie.. No.. Never ! RR fought with the very new director may b because of her.. 
She points her finger towards Mythili .. Everyone is shocked & RR grinds his teeth.. 
Mythili interrupts .. Stop making rubbish story ... M also in pic n & m saying that it wasn't a real fight... Second thing is that pic is not clear.. So how could u say these things... 

RR says it was a fight scene from film... & some cheap media ppl took pic of that ( RR looks towards ila & smirks..  ila fumes  )

ila again questions .. Oh! It was from movie & u rehearsed it with Director.. Not with any stunt-director... 

RR smirks  & says okk Let it be like that.. So guys I had a fight (he shows newspaper to everyone) but if u guys noticed that in pic i injured on my forehead (its Abhay's pic & RR face is not clear.. Everyone misunderstands Abhay as RR) ... ri8.. But now look at me.. no wound marks, bandages.. RR looks ila with a smart smirk!  

ila feels embarrassed but try her last efforts saying that if there is no issue between you & Mr. Abhay then y is he not here?? Media ppl also starts to Q's abt Abhay's Absence! ... RR looks towards Mythili... & asks abt Abhay.. Mythili excuses herself & RR says Abhay is coming...

Deep's home...
Abhay is with Neel... Abhay says master m not feeling weak but my thirst is increasing... m unable to control it... 

Neel says I did what could I do... But I will try my best to find its solution.. Till then u use that liquid-potion & most important stay away from everyone..
Abhay looks at neel with strange face  but again acknowledge him.. 
Just then his mobile rings...its Mythili
He rejects the call.. She try again... Finally he receives it & Mythili asks Abhay to give statement in favor of RR but Abhay says m not interested to come there.. he cut her call... 

...press conference hall...
Mythili takes her sit & RR asks about Abhay.. Mythili doesn't reply & RR fumes
ok i knew this already... 
ila signals other reporters to create sm rumpus... MyRi & pia are irked with this .. Deep is trying to settle down everything ... but no one is listening..
ila looks at Rishabh & smiles... 

Just them Mythili gets a msg on mobile she gets happy... She asks everyone to calm down & says I have a video which will clear all doubt's ..she then says something to chimpug...
RR looks at Mythili & she signs him to relax... After a while.. C.g comes & play the video-msg on projector..

It's Abhay ...
"Abhay (in disguise look) says I am not an actor & love to work behind camera.. But today m in front of you because there are sm rumors abt me & RR..
( RR is amazed & in dilemma too  )
Let me clear this thing.. Me & RR are not friends but also not enemy.. We are professionals only.. There is no any kind of fight between us.. So don't create any rumors now.. & The most important thing.. 
after ending this video & PC.. Enjoy the meal that Rishabh has arranged for you.."

...RR fakes smile to ila & she leaves fuming... 

Reporter to Piyali... Mam & what about ur sister Natasha.. She is hiding herself from police... Pia try to reply but Rishabh stops her & says u will get ur answer very soon but for now no comments...u saw that video n ..I have arranged sm delicious food for you..  So now enjoy that... & Ur next headline/breaking news should be smthing good about me...

PC ends...

...*******...

Part  2

Its Noon...

MyRi & DeePia arrive at home... Neel asks abt PC & Mythili tells all ends well.. all problems are solved.. Neel smirks..  Just then Deep mobile rings.. Deep excuses himself & he goes towards his room! Pia looks at deep & she silently follows him..  .. RR looks around for Abhay...

2 scenes in parallel..

1st scene..
Mythili asks Master.. Where is Abhay? Neel lies.. I don't know where is he now? Mythili feels sad & goes towards her room! Neel thinks.. Now its time to keep you away from Abhay & he smiles evily ! ! ! 
RR stammers u r not here but still u are between us... he calls someone..

Mythili comes to her room & sits on her bed & she thinks to call Abhay.. she takes out her mobile from bag & notices missed call from Chand.. She calls chand.. Chand picks it & asks abt Abhay! Mythili sadly tells no idea where is he now?  Chand tells I also called him many times but he is not answering...  Mythili tells don't know why is he behaving like thiis nowadays.. Chand also tells don't know what is in his mind... 

2nd scene.. In Deep's room

Deep is still talking with someone happily & he ends his call with saying I miss you too darling.. 
Pia, who was listening this all from outside.. losses her patience & enters Deep's room.. Deep turns & looks at pia! he is amazed to see Pia.. Pia just smiles
 Deep comes near to her & asks her to sit.. He is all excited 
Pia sits on bed.. Deep also sits near to her! DeePia looks at each other.. 
Deep try to speak something.. But Pia tells just come..felt like bored so.. 
Deep tells i did not ask anything.. Just then Deep gets a message from someone! He smiles while reading msg..  Pia feels restless.. 

She asks who is that? Deep asks who?(still looking at his mobile) Pia tells I am talking to you only.. 
He tells ya listening.. She tells but you are still busy on your mobile ! Deep looks at pia & tells not like that.. Just a friend... 
Pia asks friend means? ? ? Deep tells friend means Friend.. F.R.I.E.N.D
Pia fumes (she feels jealous)
Deep notices Pia (he happily laughs internally ! & thinks Hmmm.. Its working.. Its working...but .. If she finds it's all fake drama.. Then am gone  )

Pia looks at Deep & she realizes that Deep is looking at her & trying to read her facial expression ! She manages to hide her jealousy.. & tells.. Just wanted to ask something... Deep asks what? U are free to ask anything.. 

Pia says.. Ah.. Ah.. haan... How do you know Abhay? I mean normally human won't share friendship with vampires na..( she feels relax as she changed their topic  )

Deep tells because he saved me.. 
Pia asks from whom? Sam-Nayasha? Deep tells haan.. Samrat used me for their purpose.. But Abhay saved me at right time otherwise... 
(Pia becomes attentive to his words..)

Pia asks otherwise.. ? Deep tells they used me like you.. I mean they tried to use me against my friends.. They had almost turned me into a vamp.. Pia is shocked.. 
(Deep starts to speak emotionally  )
Yes.. That time i behaved like an animal.. ( Pia holds Deep's hands  )

I was abt to kill my best friend ( he gets a fb of Anika & how he tried to bite her )
But Abhay saved me & my friend.. Anika.. If today i am living a normal life.. It's because of Abhay.. & master gave me this human life again that's why i am always grateful to them! and after that.. I realised that evil minded Sam-Nayasha are also using you for their purpose..
 that's why i tried to help you always.. & also tried to tell you about them! But..
Pia cups Deep's face.. 
Deep looks at Pia & tells her.. We both are same on this matter.. 

Pia cries & says u were also innocent but behaved arrogantly to everyone because of them.. Both look at each other! Eyelock... Pia asks who was the reason? Who tried to changed you as a vamp? Deep says... Siddhartha..
Pia is shocked + confused... 

Next scene...

Mythili is standing near window & looking outside... 
RR comes in her room & says m here.. she turns & RR notices that she is still worried for Abhay... 
He says u r looking sad.. Smile n...
I came out of a controversy.. & a little thanks to Abhay.. Mythili says Abhay is hiding smthing.. RR says may b he found smone special & hiding her from you... 
Mythili looks at RR ..  & he says just kidding.. Mythili tells m serious.. 
RR says m in good mood today & want to enjoy it.. Don't think too much... I want to celebrate today & u have to come with me.. Mythili asks where? RR says wahin jahan sare aate or dance krte h... Disco-mania... 
Mythili says No.. I wouldn't.. RR tells.. I want to celebrate this victory with you !

Deep's Room...

Pia asks Abhay saved you from Siddhartha..? Deep says ya.. & now Sid would not be able to come back in our life...  Pia says it means Sam-Nayasha lied to me that Abhay & sid are together.. Deep says hmmm.. Its obvious... They are big liars... 

Pia says are you sure abt sid.. He wouldn't come back n... 
Deep tells ya! Abhay have sent him very far... (Pia remembers the incident someone jumps out of window from samrat's room... )
Pia says want to share one thing.. U remember that night n.. When Nayasha attacked on me... The very same night...when I went to Sam's room.. I..
Deep holds her hand & says no need to remember that night... just then neel enters & interrupts their convo...

DeePia feels uncomfortable in front of Master... Neel asks Deep to come for some urgent work.. .. DeePia stands & Deep excuses himself... he goes with Neel.. Pia looks at deep.. & says to herself "Love you Deep" ... 
She goes towards Mythili-room..

Neel-Deep come outside.. Deep asks what happened master?? Neel says what happened.. !
Deep says master you only called me for some urgent work...n.
Neel tells.. Ya.. I thought to tell you to find Abhay.. Don't knw where is he now? & Mythili is also upset because of this.. Deep nods.. & says I will surely search Abhay! 
Neel says hope so & leaves ..
Deep thinks Mythili !! Master say her as Mythili  not Maya .. But Abhay and master always used to call Mythili as Maya na..Deep is confused a bit but again thinks... Nowadays everyone is confused & behaving indifferently.. 

In Mythili's Room.. There is silence between MyRi. .. Just then Pia arrives there.. !>& breaks the silence... saying RR.. Thank God you are here..  RR looks at her & says why if you want to see me somewhere else  ?

Pia smiles hmm.. No.. Actually we have to complete our shoot asap because its already too late & also it is not good for your career ! RR tells but.. Nayasha is not here? Then? Pia tells.. I have already arranged all things for that.. 

RR gives confused look with anger.. He asks.. If Nayasha is coming ? 
Pia tells No.. I don't know where is she now...! but I have arranged a body-double..a Dupe for her.. 
We have already shoot the fighting sequence & rest will be managed.. We have to finish this tomorrow anyhow..
RR tells Hmmm.. Not bad.. You sisters are showing so much concern/attention to my job/future..  am impressed.. ( Mythili smiles a bit .. RR looks at Mythili & then signs Pia to make Mythili happy...)
RR tells I hope Mythili is not jealous on me & Pia.. Mythili holds Pia's hand & tells No.. m not...she smiles.. 
RR says okk m going now but
Miss. Mythili u have to come at Disco..& Miss piyali u come with me... Mythili again says no..i wouldnot..
RR drags Pia outside... & says yes u will.. He gives a flying kiss to Mythili...  while going...

...next scene..

Neelambar is in his room & talking to himself... I went there at right time.. Otherwise Pia would tell that idiot Deep the whole thing... & then...
Camera focuses on his face 

...******...

Part  3

RR & Pia are outside... RR says you have to bring Mythili today evening at disco-mania.. Pia tells but she said no..n... 
RR says I want to see her happy but because of Abhay she is worried.. 
Pia says Abhay is not bad... 
RR looks at Pia & notice a kind of softness for Abhay..  He says ya! Abhay is not bad  but uska Mythili k pas rehna.. Mythili k liye.. Tumhari Maya di k liye thik nhi h...  If u forgot the whole thing..? 

Tears come out from Pia's eyes & she tells no..  Can't forget !..
she wipes the tear & again says okk Its my responsibity to bring her !
RR tells..I know you can..see you at disco... He leaves...
Pia also goes inside thinking.. "Sorry Abhay! But I have to do this..for my Maya di..."

...camera zooms... & show Abhay's face.. Who is watching this all from a far... 

Deep is pacing here & there in his room.. After failing in search of Abhay in Every possible location.. He is worried..  just then his mobile rings.. Its Abhay.. 

Abhay tells him i am fine & don't waste ur time & energy for me... Deep says everyone is worried for you.. 
Abhay fumes & says if "everyone" includes you & Maya..err...Mythili only then u r right... Deep says what ? Abhay tells not interested in giving replies... want to live alone for some time.. Abhay cuts the call... 

... Its evening...

Mythili is all upset in her room.. Pia asks her the matter! Mythili tells.. Don't knw where is Abhay... feeling hurt.. 
Pia fumes.. & tells di.. He is not a kid.. He knows everything so don't worry abt him! Mythili says he is behaving weird nowadays! No idea what is happening with him.. 
Just then Deep enters & looks MyPia.. Deep tells to Mythili that don't worry...
He is fine & wanted to live alone for sometime! He has promised that he will be back soon.. Mythili feels relax! 
Pia tells.. Ok di lets go.. Mythili asks where ? Pia tells... RR has invited us na..
Mythi says I cant come! Pia tells di... for me.. (Mythili looks Pia) Plz... 
Mythili smiles seeing her.. Deep looks at both of them & smiles. He is abt to go../but Pia calls him & Deep turns. She comes near to him & asks would you like to join us? Deep says butt... Pia asks angrily but... What? 
Deep says i mean I would love to come.. DeePia smiles... 
Mythili is just looking at both of them... 

...Next scene..."Disco-Mania"

MyRi ( Mythili in red western dress & RR in black t-shirts & jeans) & DeePia (Pia in blue western dress & Deep in black shirt & jeans) enter inside... 
There is so much noise & crowd inside.. Mythili feels nervous..  RR holds her hand & says y so nervous..
Mythili tells for the first time coming in a disco/pub .. RR tells har chij pehli bar hi ki jati h.. & u will enjoy it...

Deep sits near bar side  Pia comes there & asks him r u drinking ?  Deep asks her to come close & tells don't say anyone that i am drinking coke.. 
Pia laughs 

(Right then Deep gets a message again) Pia notices that he is busy on his mobile ! She gets angry & grabs his mobile from his hand.. 😑 Deep looks at her shockingly.. 
Pia says i am talking with you only but you are busy on your mobile ! 
She tells if you did again like this.. then.. She is abt to break/throw his mobile on floor.. Deep shockingly tells No.. No.. Nooo... πŸ˜•
He grabs his mobile from her hand with lot of efforts.. He feels relax.. Pia looks angrily & moves from there.. Deep follows her saying Sorry... 
RR asks Mythili to come for a dance..
he extends his hand towards her.. Mythili reluctantly gives her hand & Both starts dancing... 

Pia stops after watching MyRi dancing together & smiles..  Deep tells hmmm how romantic they are.. 
(He imagines Abhay dancing with Mythili) Pia looks at him & says sorry I overreacted n.. 
Now want to compensate it.. Deep looks at her confusingly.. How ?
She asks him shall we dance ? Deep is super excited but doesn't reply & excuses himself.. Pia is confused... 

...MyRi are on dance-floor..& Pia is watching them...
RR says stop music...  All stops dancing.. & RR says guys.. Aaj ki raat bura n mera naseeb h... πŸ˜‰
so, DJ... Play my song... He looks at Mythili & says u r the one.. Jisne mujhe apna bna liya... πŸ˜³
Mythili is surprised to see RR in this funky look.. 
Light gets off...& Song starts...
Aaj ki raat lagta hai.. πŸ˜‰ (Light is focused on two person & they turns .. Deep & Rishabh .. Pia is very much surprised)...song cont.. 

Aaj ki raat lagta h..Bura na mera naseeb hai.. 

(RR-Deep start to move in a circle around Mythili & Pia) 
Aa tujhe mein le chalun...Ke ghar mera thodi kareeb hai..Mere kolo kolo langdi si..Sap wangu dang di si...Tabhi toh tujhi se dil laga liya...
(RR-Deep bring Mythili-Pia close to himself & Mythili-Pia pushes them away.. Both smiles..  )...
Meri akh to bachi na..Dede vi koi haseena..Par mujhe teri aankhon ne phasa liya..Ho aankhon ne phasa liya...Ho aankhon aankhon ne phasa liya...
( RR is dancing freely & Mythili smiles to see him...he gives a flying kiss to her  )...
Dekhi hai duniya sari...Dekha hai sara jahan..Par teri jaisi koi kahi nahin... 

(DeePia are lost in each other..)
Baat toh sunn zara...Tu meri main hoon tera... Kabse kehna chahata hu.. yaheen..Ke Aaj ki raat lagta hai...Bura na mera naseeb hai... Aa tujhe mein le chalun.. Ke ghar mera thodi kareeb hai...😳
RR & Mythili are dancing together... eyelock ... 
Ho aankhon ne phasa liya
Ho aankhon aankhon ne phasa liya
Ho teri aankhon ne phasa liya
Ho aankhon aankhon mein phasa..liya...

... Mythili feels that smone is watching them & she looks towards entry door...  RR pulls her & says don't go anywhere.. He hugs her... & gives a devilish smirk.. 
Song continue... Aankhon hi aankhon me phasa liya...

...*****...

Part  4

Its a fresh Day... Early morning

Dobriyal house ...
Aarab is talking on phone & says its urgent.. Arrange it anyhow... He cuts the call... Indira asks what happened?
Aarab says .. So much rush in trains.. Because of festivals.. Only getting waiting-tickets not confirmed.. 
.. Anika comes to them & says aunty want to say smthing... Indira says hmmm... U don't need permission to tell anything.. Ani says m shifting to hostel.. Indira asks y suddenly ?  & u r also coming with us... Ani says its not sudden ... When Mythili left for Mumbai.. Only then I decided to shift in hostel but that time room wasn't available... So..

Indira try to persuade Ani but Aarab stops & say let her do what she want...
Its her decision n at least she is concern for her career/future n... Ani just says ya! 
But Indira is not satisfied...

next scene... Deep's home..

Mythili wakes up & finds Pia sleeping.. She decides to wakeup her but then think something & comes out of the room.. She moves towards Abhay's room thinking may be I get some clue there behind his behavior... 
She enters the room & finds no change...
She pats on her for head & says how silly I m.. Abhay is not like us.. 

Kahan se pta karun.. She is abt to go... But again notice smthing & move towards chair... She pick up that plastic bag.. & smell .. She is shocked..
(It is blood-plastic bag)...

Mythili says Abhay! U broke my promise! U r hiding this ... Only n... She is in tears... 

She goes downstairs to talk with master on this matter... But Neel is not in home.. 

...A jungle area... very dense jungle Even not allowing sunlight to come...
Two ppl are talking ( Nayasha-Samrat..)
Nayasha says Samrat no ne can find us here.. 
Samrat says or Jo khoj sakta h vo ... He is busy in handling himself... 
(A third person comes).. Samrat again says come my boy... M proud of you... 
That person comes & camera focuses on his face " Siddhartha... 
Sid says yes u should be.. After all m doing a very important work... but there is a problem...  Samrat asks problem??? Sid says I can't hide myself for long.. So we need to kill them soon ... Nayasha says Abhay is already keeping himself away from them n..

Sid says no.. I guess not he his away from them but his eyes must be on them only..  & we need to divert him...
Samrat says Nayasha.. U should surrender & then he will surely come after you... Police has no any proof against you... 

Nayasha says okk .. I don't care about police.. & all... 
Samrat says Siddhartha... Oops master Neel  .. Now go & take care of AbhaYa... 

Camera shows Siddhartha... (Dressed like Neel... ) trio laugh... Evilly 

...******...

So Neel is evil or Not πŸ˜‰ hope the confusion about Neel is cleared now.

All Clear ..