Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Promo 9

Junoon-Its Not Human Love

Camera shows a beautiful hill station & RR is standing near edge of the hill & lost in some thoughts.. Just then someone comes & hugs him tightly from back.. He gets happy & tells tum aa gayi.. He turns to see that person but finds its Nayasha! He asks tummm? Nayasha smiles & says haan main.. your Natasha! She hugs him again & says missed you so much... But RR jerks her off & fumes seeing at her.. She asks What happened?? Why are you behaving like this to me..??
She is about to touch his face.. But RR grabs her neck & says Nayasha... I was waiting for you.. Nayasha is shocked a bit to hear her real name from RR but she manages & tells leave me RR.. You are hurting me.. I am your Natasha not any Nayasha..

RR smirks and tightenes his grip on her neck & tells dont play your cheap tricks with me again! Because now I got to know about your all truths.. Nayasha is totally shocked to see RR & tries to get free herself from his clutch but unable to do.. RR says shock laga 11000voltage.. I am thinking to push you from this hill but have some other issue to sort out so better bad luck next time & from now dare to come close to me & My Mythili.. RR pushes her away and goes.. Nayasha start to cry madly.. & shouts Mythiliii... I wouldn't spare you.. It's all because of you.. Because of you now RR is behaving like this to me 😡

Now what will be Nayasha's next move to separate RR & Mythili?
Edited by MyDriYa - 7 years ago
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
First a Big Sorry for late comment 😳
Rishabhay heal maithali together
rr is chand's frnd son
master said that rishabhay are one
this is best solution for maithali
love this track that rr nd abhay are one
promo is very interesting
thanx for pm
MyDriYa thumbnail
Its ok dear.. No need to say sorry at all.. that too Big sorry 😉
Thank you so much for the reviews...
Hope you guys are enjoying...
Supervampire thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Its ok dear.. No need to say sorry at all.. that too Big sorry 😉
Thank you so much for the reviews...
Hope you guys are enjoying...

Love ur writing 😊
continue...
when u complete this story plz try to write another abhiya story 😊
MyDriYa thumbnail
Why not?? 😊
Surely we will come up with Junoon Season2 as we trio writting this story & we trio like Abhay-Rishabh so we will give importance to both chars 😉

& Thank you so much once again for loving our story...

Still we have 35+ episodes to complete this story!
So stay tuned here for upcoming turns & twists...
& we promise every episode will be dhamakedaar one to fulfill your all expectations... 😳 Edited by MyDriYa - 7 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail

... RishAbhay ...

JUNOON  Its Not Human Love

Episode  33

Part  1

Episode starts...
Abhay is thinking about Mythili-Piyali... Abhay says no this can't happen.. She is not Pia.. Buttt...  where is Pia??? & who is that girl??  To know this I must meet Piyali...! Camera shows Abhay's serious look... 

RR mansion... 
RR is combing his hair in front of the mirror & thinking about the connection of his dreams & whole story told by Padmini... 
His attention breaks when c.g says chief.. Chief.. !!
RR stops combing & asks whatt?  C.g says chief r u still worried for that girl?  I think it's good that today is last day of shoot.. RR glares at him & says stop making prediction.. Concentrate on my PR only... 
C.g says actually chief!! auntyg was worried for you tat's y..  RR again glares at him..  Put his hand on c.g's shoulder & says "Jis bare me pata n ho, us bare me nhi bolna chahiye" chimpug... just go & ask driver to bring car..
C.g nodes & leaves reluctantly..

RR goes to Padmini's room .. She is sleeping.. RR see her & says.. Everything will be fine MAA.. I will find the truth very soon.. He kisses her forhead  & goes...

... Dehradun hospital..

Aarab is in his cabin... Jr doc enters & gives him the report.. He says that blood sample was of human not wolf.. Aarab is shocked  & says it means rather than wolf any human also died or.. May be killed there.. 
Jr doc says may be injured only..  Aarab asks Jr doc to leave..
he thinks for a while & decides to go to jungle again... 

... Mumbai...

Mythili & Deep arrive at shooting spot! Pia is all set for shot.. She comes near to Mythili & and asks how are you now (with smile)  ! Mythili tells I am perfectly fine.
Pia asks but how could it be possible within one day that you become perfectly fine?  No wound marks, No bandages..  Mythili is speechless!  you was injured heavily in that accident na! I mean to say.. I was also there that time (accident place) Me & RR only admitted you in hospital...

...Next scene...

Both RR - C.g is in car! Cg notices RR is in tension! Cg tells don't worry chief I think today we are not going to shot anything! RR looks cg..  Cg tells yes chief.. Already that girl is badly injured & its impossible to walk properly in that condition...
C.g laughs  & RR looks cg with angry face! 
Cg stops laughing  & tells sorry chief.. 

...shooting place...

Deep notices Pia talking to Mythili! He intensionally collides with Pia & says sorry! 
Pia gets irritated & scolds him! don't you have eyes? You always do this with me! Deep signs Mythili to go! Mythili silently goes from there! Pia then turns and notices that Mythili has gone! Pia looks at Deep with angry mood.. 

RR & c.g arrives! Deep tells Piyali, RR has come So go and get ready for shot..  Pia goes angrily..
Deep thinks this girl is very Mysterious! What was she trying to know..  Need to find it asap... 😲

Everyone is assembled for shoot! RR goes near to Mythili & asks how are you now  She tells I am fine & smiles..  Cg looks at Mythili & gets suprised..  RR looks here & there for chand .. He asks to Mythili where is chand.. Mythili says he is in Dehradun.. RR is confused a bit..  & asks but why?? Mythili looks at RR & says hmmm if u have some work then tell me.. Or talk to him on mobile..  RR says nothing like that just asking.. RR thinks I need to talk to chand personally... But how?? 

Samrat's house...
Sam is talking with Nayasha on phone.. He asks if work is done.. Nayasha reply yes..Almost..  Now we don't need him.. Sam says kill him.. & cut the call... 

Shooting venue..

Piyali is searching for Nayasha here & there..  she dials her no... But no one is picking.. Right then sam comes & tells Natasha is not here! She went Dehradun for some work! & will be back tomorrow only! Pia says but u didnot inform me earlier.. Why?  Sam says there was nothing to tell.. He then notices Mythili there & smirks  ! Pia tells then we can't shoot now! RR hears it & gets irritate...  He asks what? What is happening here? Already gave too much of dates for this movie & now I cant give more dates for this film!.. But then RR stops & thinks its good that its not last day of shoot.. I can get more time to understand & clarify the whole thing... 
he smirks 😉 & says we will shoot today... 

...****...

Part  2

Mythili/RR/Deep are talking together... Pia is watching them from afar  .
She thinks now what is in Rishabh's mind..? 
Just then...A black car arrives at shooting venue 
Abhay comes out of the car... 😊 (Black goggles,dense beard & dressed in black coat on v-neck t-shirt & jeans ..wearing cap..  )
Bg- Junoon title song...
"Aayan hun main apni adhuri kahani lekar..
Milega mujhe sukun jab pura hoga mera JUNOON..."

First Mythili sees him & smiles...  RR looks at Mythili  then Abhay.. Pia is shocked to see him & says Abhayyy...  She runs away from there & hides herself...
Sam notices it & goes after her... Abhay comes near to MyRi & asks so no shoot today??? 
RR says u here???  Abhay says ya.. Me here  & where is your producer Sam khurana?

...scene in parallel...
Sam is scolding Pia... He says why did you run way from there! have u lost your mind??  Pia says don't know what happened to me.. I thought he will recognized me &..  Sam says if u behave like this..  then he will surely recognize you.. Now come with me... Sam leaves & Pia follows him.. 

...next scene...

Sam comes to Abhay & says hello I am the producer.. He extends his hand towards Abhay with a evil smirk... 
[ fb - Sam ordering Abhay to help sid on attacking Neelambar ]
Abhay glares & then shakes hand.. He introduces himself as Chand's son... Abhayendra singh... 
(Just then Pia comes & Abhay is amazed to see her)

Sam says she is my daughter Piyali khurana.. As Abhay heard piya..li name he remembers attack on Maya-Mythili.. & Gets more angry.. 
he tightly press samrat's hand...  Mythili notices it & puts her hand on Abhay's shoulder..
RR sees her hand on Abhay's shoulder. He glares at Abhay...  & goes from there.. Abhay controls his anger & says My dad has went somewhere for some work.. So am here to manage this film! Sam grind his teeth, looks at his crushed hand & says.. Ya! Your Dad... 
Abhay again says hereafter this is my film & decisions is mine also. Where is your daughter Nayasha??  Sam tells her name is Natasha not Nayasha.. & she is not here so can't shoot the climax but RR has some other plan.. So asks RR about your movie... Sam goes... Pia & Abhay looks at each other.. Abhay is about to ask something but she also goes From there... Abhay thinks RR is here.. Samrat is here then why did Nayasha go some where else..! 

Dehradun jungle...

Nayasha & some hh are roaming in jungle.. One hh comes & says work is done...
All go just then Camera shows Aarab entry in jungle... He is searching for clue related to wolf & that human blood sample.. But did not find anything..  He says "aisa kaise ho sakta h" agar vo human blood h to kuchh to clue hoga yahan... I need to find it.. Aarab try to search a lot but could not find anything..  He sees the time & says before evening I need to go back to hospital.. He stops searching...& decides to leave...

... Mumbai... 3 p.m

Abhay is talking with Deep & Mythili.. Abhay asks if u guys have any idea that where is Nayasha..?? Deep says no.. But I don't want to see her in this world..  Abhay says calm down.. Whenever police come here to take the statement.. Don't blame her directly... Deep says okk as u say.. But why are we wasting our time here.. Mythili says me too thinking the same but only RR knows this... Just then Rishabh comes there & asks talking about me n.. I will live long! 
I have call someone... Mythili asks who? RR says first let me call everyone.. RR asks c.g to inform everyone to come here.. C.g goes to inform.. Mythili looks at RR & then Abhay.. who is lost in his own thoughts..

...*****...

Part  3

MyRishAbhay/Deepia/sam & cm all are gathered... & RR says let me introduce to you all... Manish Paul, Dance choreographer..  Manish comes & says hi!!! Everyone kya main late ho gya..!  If m late then sorry for the late! Was busy with SRK ..  I mean shoot.. Kuchh or mat smajhna.. 😆 RR says manish is a very good friend of mine & he has come here on a very short notice... Manish says Oh my young man! & hugs RR.. RR smiles Pia gives her hand to Deep.. Both starts dancing..Manish tells RR was a very worst dancer but I trained him & now he is one of my best dancer-student.. and I will be very glad to choreograph for RR's debut movie... So lets start now..  Everyone is confused! 

Sam says there is no any dance sequence.. RR looks at Sam & says Piyaliii.. U didnot inform him about it.. Pia says but we removed that sequence because of time limit & RR also gave only 3 days for the movie! Mythili looks at RR... RR says but now m ready...  n
Pia is confused.. Manish tells ya we should do this.. a very nice song sequence and the only song sequence of hero-heroine... Anyways its up to your team.. Sam says its okkk.. 
We will shoot it.. Everyone is suprised.. Pia says what!! it will take 2-3 more days for the shoot! RR says m ready to give my whole life..  Anyone have problem with that??
Manish tells thats good.. but I will not take ur whole life..  Just 2-3 days..  So, when we are going? Deep asks where? Manish tells any hill station.. Abhay asks Dehradun? Everyone looks at Abhay!  Pia tells no need!! we can shot near any hill station of Mumbai.. Abhay looks at Pia & feels something!  Sam is noticing everything silently.. Pia tells it's a very important song of the movie and a romantic song too then how can we shoot this without director's knowledge? I mean without Chand?  suddenly Deep holds Pia's hand & drags her. He makes some funny poses with her..& says like this..  Pia gets irritated! Everyone laugh looking at Deep.. Manish chides Deep.. funny guy..  Deep gives innocent look..  & Pia smiles too 
Deep starts dreaming.. 😛 
 Pia gives her hand to Deep.. Both starts dancing..

Bg- main v hun.. Tum v ho...
Pass aao to keh dun..
Dewaana kyun main ho gya..
Badan ki khushbuu jagane lagi jadu.. 

Hoke bekabu jo hosh thaaa vo to gyaa..

Pia is running towards Deep & he extends his hand in srk style... Both comes close but suddenly Deep comes out of the dream after hearing Abhay's voice. ( Deep notices his hand in srk's style.. & set it right..)

Abhay says m here so need of chand.. Better to complete this movie as soon as possible.. Abhay & RR looks at each other.  

...Mythili's vanity..
Mythili enters her vanity & finds Abhay.. She asks what happened?  Abhay says why RR is giving so much time for this movie.. We should go from here now.. Mythili says this movie is important for Rishabh.. So he is..
(RR enters with Deep) Mythili says tum.. RR says yes main.. & Abhay called me.. Abhay says I know u r hiding something.. 
RR fumes & says no need to clarify anything to you. Abhay says now u know whole thing but still behaving like this.. RR smirk..  Huh! Whole thing really..?? Abhay says exactly this anger is for what? Tell me clearly..
I can read ur mind that there is still some doubt's & lots of anger for us.. 
RR says oh! U can read it n to khud hi pta kr lo.. Mythili interrupts stop..it.. I can't see both of you like this.. RR says call Chand here...& goes. Abhay says no one can understand him.. 

Mythili says I will talk to him.
Abhay asks where is Nayasha? Mythili says no idea.. Abhay says u know it Maya..u was there n when Sam was talking to Piyali.. Use your power.. Think & try to concentrate.. Mythili concentrates...
(she remembers "Pia searching for Nayasha, then Sam-Pia talking... Dehradun.." )

Mythili opens her eyes & says they were talking abt Nayasha & Sam says Dehradun.. Abhay says Nayasha is in Dehradun.. He starts to relate whole thing & says they attacked on you to bring me here... Mythili says if they will harm my family??  Abhay says Chand is there n.. Deep says But RR wants chand here..  Abhay says then we need to call chand here along with Dobriyal family...

...****...

Part  4

... Dobriyal house.. Evening

Doorbell rings & Indira opens it. She is little bit confused to see a stranger in front of her.. She says yes!  .. That man enters into house & says m Chandra..
(Camera shows his face) 

Indira is still confused.. Shiva comes there & says mom..mom..!!
He is director of the movie..JUNOON.. Mythili is working in that movie n..  Indira is delighted & asks chand to sit.. Chand sits on sofa.. But before he could say smthing.. Indira goes to kitchen. Anika comes there & shivika started to talk with Chand abt Mythili/movie/RR's behavior.. Indira comes out of the kitchen & offers snacks to him.. Chand looks at her & thinks.. Abhayyy.. Tumne mujhe kahan fansa diya.. 

... Mumbai...

Its evening Almost 7'o clock

Mythili-RR is rehearsing their steps.. RR says you are good in dancing..  Mythili says not more than you.. She asks why r u worried.. RR tries to avoid this question & says no m not... He fakes smile & twirls her.. Both come close & eyelock.. 
Bg- hum hai deewane tere deewane..

(Abhay watches both of them & remembers AbhaYa moment..)
RR is totally lost in Mythili ... Song continues- hum hai deewane ..tere deewane.. Kab se hum mil k bichhre tu ji Jane rabba.. Songs ends & everyone claps.. & RR comes out from his dream dance sequence.. 

Manish says m tired now... We'll complete tomorrow only.. Pia says packup everyone!  This rehearsal is enough for today.. We will shoot it tomorrow.. Everyone starts to leave.. Mythili goes to her vanity for dress change! Abhay looks at RR.. RR signs c.g to call driver.. & goes to his vanity!

...Dobriyal house...

Indirag is offering snacks & cold drinks but Chand says no.. 
She says if you want something else.. Shiva will bring it.. 
Chand says actually I came here for a reason.. Indira sits & says reason?? Chand says the movie is almost complete & we are going to organize a grand premier cum party.. So u all are invited..  Shiva says that's great obviously we will come.. chand says you all have to come with me tomorrow.. All are shocked..  Anika says but why so earlier.. Chand says Mythili is feeling alone there..  Indira says but I don't think Aarab will go. Chand says its important.. Try to convince him.. Indira nods.. Chand says okk I should leave now. Indira says but u didn't eat anything.. Chand says already ate too much.. 

...Mumbai...
Deep-Mythili-Abhay come out of the studio! Right then police inspector arrives there for Mythili's statement! Deep comments police thori jaldi nhi aa gyi..  kuchh der bad aati to jyada achha rehta. Abhay signals Mythili-Deep! 
Deep starts to give statement..
RR also comes and stops after seeing Mythili-Deep & Abhay with police! Inspector asks Mythili about the incident & Mythili explains we were unaware of this & we don't knw about them! Inspector asks we heard that you injured in that accident but there is no wound marks, bandages..  Mythili gets tense and speechless... 
She starts to sweat!  Inspector asks how could it be possible within one day that you became fine? RishAbhay looks at eachother & gets fb of they holds Mythili's face! Abhay tries to interfere & says my dad Mr.Chandra availed best treatment for her.. So.., Inspector interrupts you are not related to this n so, stay out of this..  Pia also come there & move towards police but Just then RR interrupts and tells inspector sahab it was just an accident & me only admitted her in hospital that time she was in unconscious state & few injuries only! But media ppl make it a big issue and you know very well about media... They make ant as elephant & elephant as ant! But they forgot that I am Lion not elephant.  Inspector gets confused  but smiles and nodes ok..  He takes statement and goes.. Abhay looks at Pia & goes to her.. Pia is skeptical... 

RR comes near to Mythili-Deep and tells take care! He looks at Abhay-Pia & goes... 

...Abhay says we didn't properly introduce to each other that time.. I am Abhayendra Singh..
Pia says m Piyali khurana asst Dir of this movie.. Both shake hand 👏 & Abhay tries to read her mind... Samrat comes there & says Piyali ..
We still have some pending work to finish.. Let's go.. she jerks her hand & goes in hurry...
Sam says Mr. Abhayendra see you tomorrow.. Byeee.. 
Abhay comes to Mythili- Deep.. Deep says both of you go home & excuses himself..  Abhay looks at him & fakes smile.. 

... Dobriyal house..

Aarab arrives at home & finds that everyone is waiting for him .. He asks the matter.. Indira says first go n fresh... Will talk later...

...All r present at dinning table... Indira tells Aarab about chand.. Aarab says Director came to our house only to invite..  Can't believe this..
Indira says Mythili is working in movie n.. Not a big deal.. Aarab says all of you can go but I can't go... Indira says but I can't leave you alone here...  Aarab says okk I will think but need time.. Will talk on this tomorrow.. 

... Mumbai...
Pia comes to editing room! Editor welcomes her & tells he need some help from her to complete film's editing work! Pia nodes.. editor says actually I called Chand for the editing work but he tells can't come right now.. So call you here.. Editor start to work on movie footage..
Pia is restless remembering Abhay's face but finally she concentrates on editing work & notices pillor sequence of MyRi and gets confused..  If really RR has some special power & RR himself is not aware of this or he is hiding it infront of everyone!  Deep is secretely keeping eye on her... 

... Deep's house...

Abhay-Mythili both arrive there.. Mythili tries to talk with Abhay but he asks her to go n rest.. Mythili looks at him & then goes to her room without saying anything ... Abhay sits on sofa & says why I was unable to read her mind.. She is human then why.. I was unable to read her mind... 
smthing is very unusual & fishy. He calls Deep & asks about Piyali.. Deep says she is busy in editing.. Abhay says come back here.. Its not safe outside... Deep nods.. 

Its morning...

Mythili wakes up & remember something.. She comes out of the room in haste .. Abhay asks what happened?? She says m unable to contact master..  Abhay is confused... 
Mythili says it never happened earlier.. Abhay tries to console her & says okk I will go & check.. 

...****...

Precap 

A hill.. station.. A lonely hilly area
Nayasha drags Mythili to the corner of hill & she tries to Push her (Mythili) down from the hill..  But Mythili pushes her away with power ! 
But unfortunately self slips & falls down from the hill 
..Nayasha smiles evily.. 

For smiley/emotions check this link.. ( u will get the emotions)

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Very interesting with each update
Great twists and turns
Hope nothing happens to mythili
Thanks for pm
Supervampire thumbnail
brilliant update
interesting twist nd turn
pia is running from abhay nd abhay is behind of pia to know her truth
rr want to meet chand personally nd clear his doubt
they invite dobrial family 
thanx for pm
MyDriYa thumbnail
What do you guys think about Deepia's pair? 😳
Should Pia give a chance to Deep?

&
Will they be a best pair of Junoon like Abhaya, Myri, Shivika?
👏   

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved deep nd pia pair
Pia should give deep a chance
Wish to see development in their love story

ND promo is unexpected twist
RR know nayasha true colors something interesting waiting