Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I will go with idea 4
Keep Mythili in danger nd RR should save her nd then he has to ask her who r they then let Mythili tell him once again
Superb update dear loved
Loving suspense
Pls make RR believe Mythili
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant update
pia know that rr loves  maithli
so she don;t want to see hurt maithali
pia asked rr about this indirectly nd sugget him too
Nat nd sam are planing to find sid nd for this they are going to hurt maithali
why chand is soo upset nd rr's dream?
who is rr's father?
thanx for pm

i think idea 4 is good
gift a Vampire's history book to RR nd may be after reading this book
RR believe maithali
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi.. CC (CheesyCrystal) or CFC 😉

Just noticed your likes for our story.. Do you like it? and If you wish can give your reviews too on this page...

&
Thank you so much guys for giving answers for "idea" 😊
Still waiting for bestpasstime's answer! Hope she joins soon..

Next episode's written update..
"Coming soon" Edited by MyDriYa - 7 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
JUNOON Its Not Human Love

Episode 30

Part 1

Episode starts... Camera is focused on a solitude road... Slowly it moves forward to a building (hospital).. Aarab comes out of the postmortem room.. Jr doc follows & says sir I think we should go now. Aarab says no.. Will check one more time. ... Both proceed to cabin. Abhay enters through window & looks at wolf body. He says can't take any chance... I will have to do this...

...three scenes in parallel...

...1st scene... Mumbai...

RR & pia r walking on road. RR walks towards jungle route.. But Pia stops. RR looks at her & says what happened? Lets go.. Pia looks at him suspiciously & says why we r going through this jungle area? Y not from the main road... RR smirks & says don't worry.. Not going to eat you.. Just relax.. It's shortcut. Pia get fb of Abhay killing tribes (she imagine it in same way as samrat told) but again composes herself & says ya we can go.. RR smirks ..."good.. U understand very fast... Both proceed to jungle way & starts talking abt films.. RR starts to describe abt his journey of being an actor & Pia looks at him. She thinks he is not aware of his powers or if he is pretending in front of me. She says u r very strong guy.. I noticed that how u lifted that heavy pillar.. RR smirks & says hmmm have no idea abt that.. How? ( RR is lost in thought.. Fb- He feel the weight but Mythili supports him & then no feeling of heaviness)

Pia snaps his finger & RR says yeah m strong.. Pia self talk.. U have some kind of power but u r not with Abhay-Mythili ,This is sure but Mythili is trying hard to get u in their team...

2nd scene... Deep & Mythili is in car... Mythili says its too late now, r u sure we are in right direction! Or u forget the route? Deep says we r on right path & will reach soon.. Its not too much late.. U tell me what he said?

Mythili- "Who"?

Deep- off course RR or kaun!

Mythili looks aside.. Deep says he must be said smthing which hurts u n.. Mythili says.. Leave this drive fast... Deep says ya mam!

...Nayasha is keeping eye on them & thinks y no fault in their car till now.. They will reach to main town after a while... What should I do now?

3rd scene...Dehradun hosp... Jr doc comes to postmortem room & is shocked.. Aarab comes & sees that wolf body has totally decomposed, only skeletons r left... Aarab looks at Jr doc.. Both shouts for guard... A guard come & they ask if anybody has came here? He says no.. Aarab starts to search for something here & there.. Get the smell of acid... He looks out of the window.. Jr doc says someone is kidding with us. Aarab says its not that simple ... Someone wanted to stop us... But I will find the truth..

Camera shows Aarab's face in dilemma & Abhay in chand bunglow roaming here & there in one frame...

Next scene..

... Mumbai... Nayasha calls someone & asks him to stop the Deep's car anyhow.. Deep is driving & talking with Mythili about childhood memories.. Both laughs but again Deep gets silent ..& stops the car Mythili asks the matter? He says m very bad... I tried to harm/kill my own friends.. Pls forgive me.. Mythili holds his hand & says listen it was not ur fault.. It was the Vampire's effect & it was ur inner soul that stop you to harm Anika n.. So dont be upset we was .. We r & we will be friends for ever... Both hugs each other & Deep drives the car again.. But suddenly apply brakes.. Mythili notices that the road is blocked with big trees.. Both looks at each other...

Goons (not hh ) r hidden behind trees.. Nayasha again calls them & says wait for me.. M coming! Mythili says there is something fishy... Deep also nods.. Mythili takeout her mobile & says we should inform chand but unable to connect.. (chand is also trying her number ). Deep says now what? Should Ask for help from Rishabh? Mythili looks at him for a while.. & say he wouldn't receive.. Deep assures her. she dial RR's no... but just then chand calls Deep & Mythili cancels the call (But RR gets her miscall). Chand asks Deep if they r okk .. Deep says ya but the road is blocked .. Chand says block??? Its not sounds good.. M coming... Mythili is looking here & there .. She notices some commotion behind trees & gets alert.. Deep cuts the call & say chand is coming. Now we should remove these trees... Mythili stops him from going out... Just then smone jumps from the tree & both see Nayasha standing in front of their car...

...****...

Part 2

Dobriyal house...

Indirag is sleeping on sofa & clock starts to ding-dong.. Indira opens her eyes & see the time.. Its 10'o clock... She calls Aarab & Aarab (in van) says don't worry.. M coming... & cuts the call...

Next scene..

A horrible peace is spreaded everywhere in Dehradun jugle... A van stops & Aarab with jr doc comes out... they start searching for suspicious things. Jr doc says sir its not our work to investigate.. Aarab shushes him & says we r here for a big work don't think abt anything else.. Jr doc is afraid a little bit... Aarab is near the death spot of wolf.. He looks here & there ... And notices some blood drops a far away.. Aarab asks Jr doc to take the sample & doc does the same.

Abhay in chand bunglow is restless.. He says this night is as dark as my life & as long as our separation... He closes his eye & try to contact Mythili but unable to contact.. Abhay remembers how Maya try to contact him that day... He calls chand & ask him if they reached at home or not.. Chand hesitates to inform him abt Deep & Mythili but says I m going to pick them ,they r stuck somewhere... Abhay says go fast.. & cuts the call..

He starts to feel human presence in jungle.. leaves chand bunglow quickly & enters jungle area...

Mumbai...

RR & Pia r still walking.. Pia says its too late now... RR says we r abt to reach.. Just 1/2 hr more.. Pia looks at him ridiculously.

... Dehradun jungle...

Aarab is still searching.. Just then wolves start to make sounds.. Aarab gets alert .. Jr doc says sir let's go.. Wolf can attack on us.. Aarab agrees... Both start to move towards van parked at a distance.. Abhay also hears the sound & gets alert.. He goes in that direction ...On the other hand Aarab & Jr doc is trying to reach towards their van.. But Aarab strikes with a brick & falls down.. He gets hurt on his head... Jr doc some how manages to bring him in van.. They sit in the van but wolves surround them.. Aarab is in shock & fear.. ...

Mumbai...

Mythili-Deep come out of the car.. Nayasha looks at both of them & says finally I caught both of you... Mythili says m not weak..ur goons can't harm me.. U wanna fight come..fight with me. Nayasha signals all goon to go.. Deep gives strange look...

Nayasha signals hh to come.. Mythili & Deep r surrounded by hh.. Nayasha says.. I already knew that u can handle normal goons .. Those were hired only to stop you otherwise u wouldn't stop here.. Nayasha instructs all hh to attack on Mythili & Deep.. Mythili asks Deep to go inside the car.. But he denies & the fight starts...

...scene in parallel...

RR & Pia r moving in the jungle.. RR starts feeling restless.. his locket starts sparkling.. ( camera shows his locket inside his jeans pocket..)

just then, cg calls him & he picks up the call. cg asks where r u chief?? RR says in jungle.. cg says what r u doing in jungle..? RR says doing friendship with wild animals.. Pia laughs ... cg too laughs . RR says now tell why did u call?? cg says chief car has been repaired.. Tell us where we have to come? RR instructs c.g & asks him to come fast.. As RR cuts the call he noticed the miss call of Mythili.. RR thinks Mythili call me? He is about to call back but then remembers Mythili's story about hh.. He says must be same crap story again & cuts the call.. he keep the mobile in his pocket...

Dehradun jungle...

Jr doc is trying to start the van but all wolves r attacking on van.. & in fear he is unable to start... Just then Abhay appears behind the van & all wolf looks at him..moves towards him... Jr doc starts the car & Aarab turns back to see but he could only sees the wolf running behind smone..

In Mumbai...

Mythili is trying her best to fight against hh just like Maya ...but Deep is unable to handle hh's power.. Nayasha is watching this all & thinks Deep is the weak link... I should target him... She goes towards Deep.. Mythili notices it but she is surrounded by other hh... Nayasha takes out the same knife (sid stabbed maya ).. Mythili's mind distracts & hh start to attack on her.. Deep tries to help but Nayasha holds his neck & dumps him on ground... She moves forward to kill Deep.. Mythili screams nooo..

...scene in parallel...

Wolves r chasing Abhay.. Abhay's locket starts to spark & he stops.. he says Mayaaa... she is in some danger.. he closes his eyes & tries to concentrate.. he sees Mythili-Deep r surroned by hh groups.. blood r coming out from Mythili's hand & heads.. he quickly open his eyes & says no.. This can't happen... What to do now? If I leave from here .. These wolf will attack on van.. I need to give them more time to escape... But Mythili... What to do ?? Just then all wolves attack on Abhay together... Abhay is totally lost & unable to fight...he sits on ground... Wolves start to tear his clothes & bite.. Abhay again closes his eyes & feel that RR is also moving towards the same place.. he opens his eyes & says RR is already there.. he will save her..but,how to inform him.. Abhay stands up & throws all wolf afar.. He tries to contact RR through telepathy ..RR hears someone's voice ,but ignores.. Abhay says Rishabh, Mythili is in danger go n save her.. RR again hears & starts looking here n there.. Pia sees this & asks the matter he says nothing ... I felt like someone is in danger & calling me for help..she looks at him & says but here is no one..let 's go ..he says ya..they move further..Abhay again try to contact but RR is unable to understand... Abhay now decides to call RR.. He starts to run & wolves r chasing Abhay...

Abhay calls RR... RR mobile rings & without seeing no.. He says c.g come fast.. M waiting... Abhay says listen to me... RR gets attentive & says who? Abhay says Mythili is in danger.. & I know u loves her.. So go and save her.. RR is in shock & says u r Abhay.. Pia hears the name & looks at RR ... On the other hand.. Wolves again attack on Abhay & he get involved in fighting... RR starts looking all around & Pia asks what happenef?? Who is Abhay.. But RR didn't answer & starts searching for Mythili... Pia follows him...

...*****...
MyDriYa thumbnail
Part 3

... Nayasha is holding Deep's neck.. with one hand & knife with another hand.. Deep says kill me now.. Waiting for what.. Nayasha looks back (injured Mythili is coming towards her slowly) she says its so easy to kill you Deep.. Let me finish her once & for all.. Nayasha again dumps Deep on ground & signals all hh to stay away from Mythili.. Only She will handle her.. She moves forward to her. Nayasha & Mythili r face to face... Nayasha says samrat instructs me to injure you so badly that Abhay has to come.. But I think y to waste this chance.. After killing you no one can come between me & RR... Nayasha laughs like mad.. Mythili gets angry & punches Nayasha with full power.. Nayasha is aghast.. She takes out the knife & throws it towards Mythili.. RR see the Deep's car & run towards it... hh sees him & says Abhayyy.. they run away from there.. Nayasha looks in that direction & see RR with pia.. She gets more angry to see Pia with RR & says y these sisters are after my Rishabh... I don't want RR to see me in this look.. She goes towards Mythili & takes the knife (stabbed in Mythili's shoulder).. She runs off.. Pia reaches first & notice Nayasha (running towards jungle ) ... RR also comes & goes near to Mythili. He shouts Mythili...wakeup.. He touches her face..she opens her eyes little-bit & says tum aa gaye.. & faints.. RR screams Mythiliii.. Pia rushes to Deep & remembers his word that "sam-nayasha r using you" ..just then, cg also arrives there in car..& says chiefff.. how is this all happened.. RR carries Mythili in his arms & asks cg to help Deep.. they all sit in the car & go from there.. Pia looks at Mythili & RR.. She thinks RR really cares for Mythili .. Camera shows unconscious Mythili in RR's lap & on Pia holding Deep ..

Bg- kaise batayen kyun tujhe chahe.. Yaara bta n paye (tear r continuously coming out from RR's eye) baatein dilon ki Jo h baanki .. Aankhein tujhe samjhaye.. (Deep slowly opens his eye & looks at pia)... Tu Jane naaa.. Tu Jane nnn..

Mumbai ..hospital..

RR enters the hospital carrying Mythili.. & asks for doc. Doc checks Mythili & says its a police case.. So, first report to police.. RR gets angry.. & says ur work is to give treatment.. "Agar Mythili KO kuchh hua to tumhara Ye hospital v nhi bachega".. All ppl are shocked to see him.. all start talking that he is that new hero..Rishabh Raichand..but,who is that girl.. Doc also hears this all & finally admits Mythili.. & asks one staff to inform police.. Someone informs media also...

Next scene...

Dehradun hospital..

police comm is in Aarab's cabin.. He says we didn't expect this kind of behaviour from u Mr aarab.. how could u be so irresponsible? how could u put ur & others life in danger.. I already sent that wolf dead body for your research then,why u went there.. Aarab with sad face says sorry comm.. we were just collecting materials for our research .. & smone has spoiled that body.. comm. says but u know na that place is not safe.. it's good that nothing happen to u. now hereafter don't go to that place again.. already our special investigation team is working on this.. it's our duty.. so u stay away from this... Aarab nods & goes from there..

scene shifts to mumbai..hospital...

media ppl are gathered at the hospital gate.. & asks for RR..guards try to stop them... cg sees this n goes to inform RR.. (Chand also enters & talks to self that Mythili & Deep can't stay here) RR is pacing & keeps looking at OT.. he sits on the bench..& starts recollecting MyRi's moments in fb ..song starts..pyaar hai yaa sazaa aiye mere dil bata.. tutata kyun nahi dard ka sisila.. Pyar me ho kaise kaise intehaan.. Ye pyar likhe kaisi kaisi dastaan... yaa rabaa..de de koi jaan v agar dilbar pe ho na dilbar p ho n...koi asar..yaa rabba..

cg comes & calls out chief.. RR comes back to his sense & asks the matter.. he says media r gathered outside the hospital & wanted to talk to u.. RR fumes..& says can't u handle a single situation cg..go n handle it... cg looks at him & goes.. Pia tries to comforts him..

next scene.. Midnight

Dobriyal house..

Indraji is pacing in the hall & keep looking towards the door.. shivika r sitting on sofa & looking at her with sad face.. just then, Aarab enters with bandage on his head.. all rushes to him & asks how this happened?? shiva says maa let him sit 1st.. Aarab sits & Indraji sits next to him.. she keep asking ques.. but he stays mum.. shiva signs Ani to bring water for papa.. & she brings & gives him water. Aarab drinks & says nothing serious.. just a small accident.. I'm fine.. she asks the reason.. he tries to avoid but she insists & finally he tells everything.. all gets shocked to hear this.. they ask who was that guy who saved u?? Aarab says don't know.. didn't see his face.. & don't know what happened to him.. Indraji thanks GOD & says hope he will be fine too.. she says now promise me that you won't do this again.. it's police duty let them do their work..he hesitates but promises..

next scene..

Mumbai hospital...

cg goes outside & media starts ques about RR & that girl.. cg says she is a relative of chief.. & it's a small accident.. so don't make it a big issue.. now hope u all get the ans, so go from here.. it's a hospital & other patients r also getting disturbed ..so leave..cg goes inside.. RR- Pia is in Deep's room.. doc checks him & says he is fine now.. Deep asks for Mythili & Pia says she is fine. RR asks who were they?? why did they attack on both of you? Deep thinks for a while.. & recalls Mythili's word that RR doesn't believe on hh/vamps.. he says don't know.. Pia looks at him with blank face.. while RR goes from there.. Deep says don't lie to me that Mythili is fine... I wanna see Mythili.. Pia stops Deep by holding his shoulder & says u r not totally fine.. Rest here .. Doc r checking Mythili.. She turns to go & Deep holds her hand.. He says I know u r not like Nayasha.. Don't believe samrat... She looks at Deep & then goes..

RR is standing outside the OT.. doc comes out & RR rushes to him & asks for Mythili.. he says she is still unconscious but we have stopped bleeding ..can't tell anything now, unable to understand the injuries.. Doc goes from there.. RR goes inside OT, nurse try to stop him,but he didn't listen.. he goes near to her & touches her face & asks her to open her eyes.. His tear drops falls on Mythili's face..

Pia comes there & looks at Mythili.. She says m leaving now... RR doesn't respond.. Pia again looks at Mythili, she try to touch her but stops & leaves from hospital quickly...

...*****...

Part 4

Hospital scene... Chand is discussing something with hospital staff & doctors.. Doc says but her condition is not good.. U can't take her.. Chand says she is my responsibility.. Her parents are not here so I need to take care of her.. & it is better for her to get the best treatment. Doc & staff excuses themselves & comes aside.. They discussed... One of them says let him allow to take that girl.. Her condition is not good.. If something happens to her then this man wouldn't spare us & Rishabh also.. Chand comes near to them & asks so.. Kya decide KIA aapne? Doc says u can take her.. But after completing the all formality.. Chand gives a winning & relaxed look..

Next scene..

RR is sitting near to Mythili by holding her hand.. He remembers his words "tomorrow u will be not here" RR gets more upset & says I want you here.. I want you in my life... C.g enters &..says chief..u should go home & take rest.. I'm here with Mythili.. RR says no i'm here, u go home & don't inform maa about all this .. C.g hesitates & says but chief.. RR glares at him & says it's an O.R.D.E.R.. C.g reluctantly goes from there.. RR caresses Mythili's hair.. & says nothing will happen to u ... After a while...

he falls asleep ...

... Next scene...

Its early morning... 4 a.m

Deep (limping little bit ) & chand is moving towards Mythili's room... Deep asks y all this? Chand says it was hh who attacked Mythili & it can't be treated by normal medicine.. Deep asks then? Chand says this is the time to call Abhay.. Deep asks then inform him n waiting for what? Chand says don't know what happened to him.. Unable to contact.. Both enters Mythili's room & gets shocked...

... Dehradun jungle area...

Camera shows too many dead wolves scattered here & there... & camera freezes on Abhay... Lying on ground... Too many wounds on his body.. & his healing power is working very slowly.. He opens his eyes & tries to getup but can't.. He close his eyes again & says I will come Maya.. I will come.. U need to keep faith on me this time.. Black Tears roll out from corner of his eyes..

Bg- song continues.. Tu Jane n.. Tu Jane n mil k v hum n mile.. Tujhse n Jane kyun... Milon k h faasle tujhse n Jane kyunnn.. Ooo Tu Jane n... Tu Jane n..

... Mumbai hospital...

Chand & Deep r shocked to see that some wounds are healed.. Both looks at each other with happiness.. Chand says Mythili wants to survive... Deep looks at RR sleeping beside Mythili.. He slowly seperates RR's hand from Mythili's hand.. Nurse comes & Deep ask her to go.. She says but I need to dressed up her.. Deep shushes her & takes her outside.. Chand comes to them & says listen I don't want to waste time.. we have to leave...as soon as possible. Nurse says okk as u wish.. Deep takes a breath of relief.. & says thank god she didn't notice the healed wounds..

... Samrat's house...

Sam & Nayasha r celebrating... Sam says now u can go Dehradun.. Nayasha laughs & say m very happy today... After Mythili death.. Abhay will be almost dead .. & that RR vo to mera hi hoga.. Samrat looks at her & says Mythili is still alive.. Not dead.. & if she die then may b RR will also reject you.. He is with you only to show Mythili.. Nayasha fumes.. Just then Pia stroms into the house & goes towards Nayasha... She glares at Nayasha. Nayasha says uff! Itna gussa.. Pia says y did u attack on them? Nayasha tries to avoid her & goes towards stairs.. Pia repeatedly says dad & u told me that Mythili is with Abhay.. But she & Deep are normal human being n.. Then y did u attack on them.. Our target is Abhay.. Sam tries to calm down her & says whattt? Nayasha attacked on them.. He again says RR loves you only then y u tried to kill Mythili.. Nayasha turns towards them & says ya I try to kill her & that Deep try to restrain me... But u tell me Pia what was u doing with RR.. "Kahin tum...Rishabh.. Mere Rishabh se.." Pia interrupts & says cut ur crap... Ur mind is full of dirt.. Pia goes to her room.. Nayasha looks at sam & says u handle the situation very well.. Both cheers again..

... Its morning... 6 a.m

C.g enters Mythili room & jerks RR.. RR wakeup & looks for Mythili.. C.g says they took her to another hospital.. RR gives a strange look.. & says another hospital? This is the best hospital... Who ? Kaun leke gya & kahan.. Which hospital?.. C.g says Mr.Chandra.. & no idea abt hospital.. RR fumes & say these ppl r really unbelievable...

Just then police arrives there & ask RR abt the whole incidents.. RR says some ppl attacked on Mythili & Deep.. Police asks him to give more details.. & where r Mythili - Deep.. RR (already upset & angry ) gets irritated & says m not their p.a or enquiry counter.. Ask these questions to their so called well wisher Mr.Chandra.. Vo Mythili ko Kahan kyun or Kis liye leke chale gye ...

RR leaves in angry mood.. C.g handles the situation & says chief was awaken whole night..& want to relax..

... Dehradun jungle..

Abhay opens his eyes.. His wounds are totally healed now.. He stands up & calls chand.. Chand & Deep are in home.. Both r sitting beside Mythili.. Chand mob rings & he picks up the call. Abhay asks abt Mythili & Deep.. Chand says Deep is fine but Mythili... Abhay asks Mythili what? Chand says some wounds are healed but some are not.. Abhay became sad & says because these wounds r given by werewolf.. M coming but till then try to hide this from others.. Chand asks about his flight schedule.. Abhay says I think u have forgotten about Vamp's power.. M coming there in 1 hr... But u need to come here..& take care of Dobriyal's family. Chand nods..

...camera shows Abhay in jungle /Mythili on bed in Deep's house /RR in mansion pacing here & there...

...*****...

Precap Pia comes to hospital but does not find any one.. Rishabh enters Deep's house & Finds Abhay standing near Mythili.. Abhay & RR both look at each other
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update
Happy RR saved Mythili
Nice to see Pia getting doubt on Natasha
Precap Omg Abhay and RR face off
Hope for no misunderstanding between RR and Mythili
MyDriYa thumbnail

JUNOON  Its Not Human Love 

Episode  31

Part  1

Episode starts ...
Someone is driving car in full speed on busy road of Mumbai..  It looks like that any major accident is going to happen..  But finally Rishabh reaches his home & enters like a Storm...  Padmini is waiting for him in lounge area.. 
As he steps towards stairs.. Padmini asks where were you whole night? RR doesn't look back & replies C.g already informed you n.. 

Padmini goes near to him & says m asking to you.. Look at me.. RR looks at her & says what?  Padmini gets worried to see his condition.. 😭 Red eyes.. Straggly hair.. Padmini says it means they were right.. She switches on the t.v...

..News is flashing abt RR ..  Reporter is saying-" so called relative of RR is in hospital..  RR is also with her..  Who is this girl? Really a relative/friend or very special friend...  As per source we find that she is also working in his movie.."

Padmini switches off the t.v.. RR sits on sofa & says u know n these media ppl r crap..  Padmini says I don't believe on them.. But see ur condition.. Tell me what is bothering you.. Who was that girl.. What is happening in your life Rishabh.. 
(C.g enters but after watching the scenario he exits  )

RR says nothing MAA..  She was injured & I admitted her.. Padmini interrupts saying... & u stayed whole night there for her.. She is the same girl n.. From Dehradun.. Mythili Dobriyal.. RR nods & says if u r finished then can I go to sleep.. 

Padmini again asks but u love Natasha n... RR stays mum... & says I don't think I need to say same thing again n again?  Can't I help a girl..  & u must know that Mythili loves someone else.. Padmini takes sigh of relief..But then RR complete his word that she loves Abhay..  Son of Mr.Chand..  After hearing this she gets more panic & ask who?  RR says Abhayyy.. 
Padmini says no.. M asking what u said his dad Mr?
RR :- Mr. Chandra aka chand, ex-prof & now director of movie... 

Padmini feels restless & says stay away from Mythili & Chandra.. 😡 RR is shocked & asks what?  Padmini says u love Natasha n then u should be with her.. I will talk to Sam khurana abt ur engagement...  RR fumes & goes to his room..  Padmini sits on sofa & says I need to engage RR-Natasha as soon as possible...

RR enters his room & calls someone... 

Samrat's house... 

Nayasha & Sam are eating breakfast.. Pia comes & says I have some important work so going out..  Nayasha stops eating & says as far as I know..  Mythili & Also RR wouldn't shoot today..  Then what is the important work dear? 
Pia says someone has to compensate for ur mistake n..  so going to meet Mythili & Deep. Nayasha fumes & says is she still alive..  But don't worry wait here for sometime..  May be u will get invitation card to attend her funeral just like Ma..y..a..a...  (Nayasha stops here after realizing that she is going to speak truth  😲.. But Pia notice it  ). Pia asks just like? Sam interferes between them & says calm down both of you
.. & Pia beta.. U go... Pia leaves from there.

... Deep's home...

Chand & Deep r still waiting for Abhay.. Deep see towards Mythili & says her condition is getting worse.. 

Chand says we need to take care of her till Abhay comes ... Abhay must be coming.. Just then doorbell rings & Deep becomes happy..  He says Abhay aa gya.. Chand get suspicious & stops Deep to open the door.. 

Dehradun.. Dobriyal house..

Shivika is getting ready for their college .. Aarab is resting in room & indiraji is with Aarab..

... Shiva gets a phone call & then he ask everyone to watch news ..  All come to lounge area... 

Ani switches on the TV.. All watch the news abt RR ... & gets worried.. Indiraji says if that girl is Mythili..  She didn't call me last night..  Aarab starts feeling uneasy..  Ani cheers indirag & says no auntyg... There r many girls working in the movie.. So may be Media is talking abt someone else.. 
Mythili will be safe.. Aarab asks Shiva to call Mythili...

...*****...

Part  2

DEEP'S HOUSE...

Deep opens the door & a team of police with 2 constable & an inspector enters...  Inspector looks around & asks so.. This is ur house.. Deep says yes.. Tell me what happened? 
Inspector says u tell me what happened with you & ur friend last night? Deep thinks if I tell them the reality.. They wouldn't believe me & I have no proof.. So what to do? Inspector says.. Tell me what happened last night? 

...Mumbai hospital...

Pia arrives there & asks for Mythili at enquiry counter.. Nurse says she has been discharged last night..  Pia gets happy  & asks it means she is fine now! Nurse says no.. Her condition was not good but her relatives insisted so... Pia says... Rishabh?  Nurse smiles hearing his name & says no.. Not him.. That man was old.. Let me check the register...  Pia asks her to do it quickly..  Nurse says got it.. His name was Mr. Chandra...  Pia fumes.. & thinks y they took her from here...  If they will use another way to cure her.. Abhayyy??? 

Deep's house...

Deep says sir some goon attacked on us.. & tried to loot but we protested & they beat us.. 
Inspector looks at Deep & says but y did they especially targeted ur friend? Deep is speechless..  Inspector again asks why Mr.Chandra discharged both of you from hospital...& where is he & Mythili  ...

Deep says.. Vo.. Vo..  Dono bahar h...  I mean chand.. I mean Chandra wanted best treatment for her that's y... Inspector gets suspicious & asks him to call chand..  One constable goes towards the room..of Mythili! Deep is helpless... Constable enters the room but doesn't find anyone... 

Deep calls chand & give it to inspector.. Chand talk to inspector.. Chand says Mythili's condition was not good so I have brought her to a Ayurvedic doc.. He is very knowledgeable.. Inspector fumes & says where? Chand says that doc doesn't want to reveal his identity.. He helps a few person only... inspector says I hope "Jo v aap keh rhe ho vo sach ho"  but I will also take her statement..  Once she become fine... Chand says ya sure.. But after treatment...  & m a reputed person not a criminal..  U can trust us.. Inspector says okkk... Police left... 

Deep closes the door & come to see Chand & Mythili But doesn't find them...  suddenly Chand enters through window & Deep shrinks..  He says can't u come like a normal person..  Chand says if I come like a normal person.. That inspector must have arrested me & you ..  Or main to fir v bach jata but not you..  Deep says & where is Mythili.. Chand says she is in another room.. Upstairs...

Deep says when will Abhay come..?  Chand says he told n he will be there in 1hr.. we still have 1/2 hr to wait.. 
Camera shows.. Abhay running in full wind speed... 

RR mansion...

RR is talking with C.g on phone & asks if you traced her no.  ..cg says ji chief .. RR says tell me her location... C.g says Mythili is in Deep's house..He gives the address.. RR cuts the call..& says.. Mad ppl..  They took her to home not hospital..  Better treatment.. My foot!  I need to do something.. I can't leave her like this... 

Deep's house..

Door bell rings again & this time
chand opens the door..  He gets shocked to see Pia standing there with a bouquet. he asks u here??? what r u doing here ??  Pia is about to ans, just then, Deep sees her & gets happy..  he says Piyali...tum yahan..  she smiles.. but before she could say something  , Deep sees that bouquet & says it's for me.. she nods  .. Deep goes to her... Pia notices that Deep is limping.. She rushes to him & gives the bouquet.. he takes it & looks at her with big eyes..  he starts day - dreaming.. 
{ song plays in bg - aakhon me teri ajab si ajab si adayein hai.. }

Chand sees this & clears his throat ..  Deep comes to his senses ..  chand asks from where u got our address.. Deep cuts in btw & says let her sit 1st.. chand gives a look to Deep  & he falls quiet  ..Pia says from the hospital... I got your address.. so came here to see Mythili & Deep.. where is Mythili?? how is she now..?? 

Chand looks at her suspiciously & says but we didn't mentioned abt address...  Chand fumes & says don't know "tum unki real me kya ho & kaun ho" but I know one thing clearly that u don't know abt their realty... 
Pia says i just want to meet Mythili... How is she? Chand says she is fine now... Pia says can I meet her?? chand says no..u can't ...  I told u na she is fine & resting so don't want to disturb her right now.. once she gets o.k.. then, u can meet her..

Pia feels sad  & says o.k.. & leaves from there..

chand fumes on Deep for his behaviour..  he says what's this??  what were u doing??  Deep makes innocent face  & says why r u shouting at me?? what I did? she came here to meet us.. that's why welcoming her.. as she is our guest na.. 

chand says u r not taking things seriously..  if u forgot she is with Sam & Nayasha??  Deep says but she is not like them...
Chand says I know..but,can't take any chance..  May be Sam send her to see Mythili's condition  & if she got any clue about Abhay & our next move then??? Deep says sorry..
 chand says it's o.k.. They move towards Mythili's room ...

...******...

Edited by MyDriYa - 7 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail

Part  3

Dobriyal house...

Shiva calls Mythili..  her phone starts ringing..(camera shows Mythili's mobile on the table near her bed side..  where she is lying unconscious..  )
shiva is continously trying her phone... just then, Deep & chand enter the room & hear the ringtone...  they move to pick the call.. chand takes the cell & says it's shiva..  Mythili's bro.  Deep gets tensed..& says must be they came to know that she is injured.. that's why calling..chand says not possible ..no one knows about her condition...  even media don't know the name of injured girl...

Chand says u pick up the call & says him that Mythili is busy in shooting ..& she will talk later.. he gives the cell in Deep's hand..Deep says no i can't & give the phone in his hand  & says u talk..

on the other hand shiva cuts the call.. & says she is not picking up the call.. all get more tensed..  Aarab asks him to try again .. he again calls.. chand asks Deep to attend the call..  Deep reluctantly receives the call..
shiva thinks it's Mythili & starts questioning..  where were u ?? why are not picking up the call??  do u have any idea how much we r getting tensed for u..  Deep says shiva it's me Deep..  shiva gets surprised  & says Deep tum? You have Mythili's Mobile?? where is she? give her the cell ..maa-papa want to talk to her.. Deep is speechless..  shiva says Deep what happen?? r u there?? Deep says ya..i'm here only ..& but she is busy in shooting that's why unable to attend your call ..phones r not allowed at the shoot na ..when she'll get free .. will ask her to talk to u..

Shiva again asks abt RR & that injured girl..  Deep says no idea & cuts the call..  shiva feels weired  .. Aarab asks what did he say?? shiva says Deep said she is busy in shoot that's why not answering our call.. shiva asks indraji to relax.. Mythili is fine & busy in shoot ..so dont take too much tension.. 

Scene shifts to Deep's house.

Deep & chand r standing near Mythili's bed & looking at her with worried face... chand is keep looking at watch then, at door.. Deep asks what happen?? he says time is passing very fast..  her situation is getting worsen she needs cure immediately.. otherwise we won't be able to save her..Deep says plz don't say like that .. nothing will happen to her.. u call Abhay & asks where is he??

Lawn area of Deep's house...

someone is secretly trying to look into the house through the window..  camera shows her face.. it's Pia.. 

(scene in fb - Pia leaves Deep's house & stops outside..  She thinks for a while.. she self talk..that they must be hiding something.. but what??  I need to find out..they were sounding weired .. They don't allow me to meet her.. It means she is not fine & if Mythili is injured then, Abhay will surely come too see her..  )

she quickly goes to lawn area..  & trying to look inside the house...  She climbs up to Mythili's room... 

... Mythili starts sinking & Deep Chand gets more worried..  Both feel helpless.. 
(Pia watches this all through window secretly, tears start to roll out from her eyes unknowingly..  )..

just then Abhay enters & both gets happy to see him.. Abhay looks at Mythili & moves towards her.. he looks at her with teary eyes..  & says nothing will happen to u ... But then he feels smthing & asks how many humans are here? Chand says only two... Pia hear this & thinks Abhay has felt mine presence...  She jumps down & Abhay goes towards window...  & notices a girl.. Chand also goes near window & says she is Piyali khurana..  Abhay wonders  but again he turns towards Mythili & sits on bed next to her  .. Abhay closes his eyes & extends his hand to heal her wound.. All wound starts to heal slowly.. 

(Abhay gets fb of Maya... their first meet.. Her big-big beautiful eyes full of anger looking at him..  How Maya saves neel from sid.. & he saved her from sid.. )

BG - ... "Dil ibadat kar rha h... Dhadkane meri sun.. Tujhko main kr lun hasil.. 
Lagi h yehi dhun.. 
Zindagi ki saakh se lun kuchh haseen pal main chun... Tujhko main kar lun hasil lagi h yehi dhun... 
Jo v jitne pal jiyun..
Unhe tere sang jiyun..
Jo v kl ho ab mera ..
Use tere sang jiyun... ❤️
Jo v saanse main bharun...
Unhe tere sang bharun..
Chahe Jo ho raastaaa..
Use tere sang chalun..
Dil ibadat kar rha h..
Dhadkane meri sun..
Tujhko main kar lun hasil..
Lagi h yehi dhun..." ❤️

all Wounds r healed...

Abhay opens his eyes & says wake up Maya but she doesn't respond.. All r shocked..  Deep says now who will save my friend?? Abhay checks Mythili again & finds another wound on her shoulder because of knife... Abhay tries to heal it but can't... He gets furious chand moves aside & thinks for a while.. & remember that some of her wounds were healed in hospital  ..
he says all this to Abhay & Abhay says it means ..chand completes it..ya RR.. he can help us to save her.. Abhay says that's great .. call him & asks him to come here.. chand says buttt.. Abhay asks but... what?? chand says he doesn't believe on these things.. he won't come.. Abhay gets angry..  & says he has to come here at any cost..  if he is the only way to save her then, he has to come..now don't waste time ..call him.. 

ouside Deep's house...

A car stops near the house..& RR steps out..  He quickly moves towards house..  C.g follows him & says chief.. wait i'm also coming with u..  RR stops & glares at him..  & asks why do u want to come with me C.g??  do u think they will kill me ??  Or I'll kill them??  cg says didn't mean this chief..  just saying that I am also come with u.. RR says no ..u wait here & give a company to the driver..  he moves... 

...***...

Part  4

Chand is about to dial RR's no. just then, they hear some knocks at the door..  someone is slamming the door very hardly..they look at each other
Deep fumes & says seems today everyone want to come here only..  & goes to see at the door..
RR is keep slamming at the door..  Deep opens it ..
RR (without saying anything) storms into the house..& calls out for Mr. chand..  chand comes there & RR asks where is Mythili?? Who has give you permission to bring her here?? 
chand looks at him & says I don't need anyone's permission ..  she is my responsibility.. & I know how to fulfill it.. RR says really??  don't want to talk to u ..just tell me where is she ?? I want to meet her.. chand points his finger towards her room.. RR quickly goes..Deep & Chand follow him..

RR enters Mythili's room & sees Abhay from back side holding Mythili's hand 
He thinks Abhay as doc. & asks how is she now (without seeing Abhay's face!)? Abhay turns & both see each other... 
(camera freezes on.. Abhay & RR face to face  & Mythili lying unconscious on bed between them )
RR is speechless+shocked+suprised  & thinks he looks like me!  RR is confused & asks who are you?

Just then Chand- Deep arrives there...  Chand tells he is Abhay.. RR is shocked & says.. What? he is Abhay but he looks like me! How its possible? 
RR remembers Mythili's word that she loves Abhay.. he glares at him..  & then looks at mythili who is lying unconscious..he looks all around the room.. & fumes..  He asks chand what's this??  where is doc.?? in this way u r fulfilling your responsibilities..??  u bring an injured person at home without any doc & nurse ..chand tries to explain him & RR says now don't say that u r a doc too  .. 🤣

next scene..
...Dobriyal house..

Indraji is sitting on sofa & keep looking at phone.. shivika r trying to comfort her but she is restless.. just then, Aarab comes out of the room in haste.. & asks if Mythili called?? they say no.. Aarab says it's too late...her shoot must be got over now.. He sees time.. 3 p.m...

Shiva says u should rest dad.. U r not okk now.. Aarab says m fine..  & hope Mythili is fine too... Indira says she never did it before.. she used to talk daily... I told u na... there is something fishy.. Deep is hiding something.. our daughter is in danger.. Aarab tries to comfort her.. 

Deep's house..

In Mythili's room...
RR is listening chand's talk with a smirk..  he claps & says brilliant mr. Chand..what a story??  & u think i'm fool ..  who will believe on your crap talks..I'm not Mythili, Mr. Chand..u fooled her by saying  all this na.. she is so simple that believes on u & all this but not me.. Abhay comes to him & puts his hand on his shoulder & says RR listen to us for once.. chand is right u can help her & save her.. RR jerks him off..  & says not talking to u..  so better stay away..  u crazy ppl think your self doc.  & will cure her without any medicine.. not any more I'm taking her with me...  all try to stop him ,but RR doesn't listen & goes near to carry her.. he is about to carry her,but Abhay stops him by holding his hand  ..RR looks on..  & give a tight punch to Abhay..  Abhay fumes but control his anger... He says m not in the mood to fight 
but RR punches him!  Abhay only stops his punches towards him..  & says just listen to us.. 

chand says just stop it..  Don't u see ..she is dying ...each passing time is taking her towards death.. instead of fighting..think to save her.. 
both get quiet & RR removes his hands from Abhay's collars..  chand says RR for once listen to us & do as we said ..RR says o.k..will do.. but, don't think that I believe on your stupid words...  chand says o.k..don't believe.. but now do what we said..
RR goes & sits next to Mythili.. & try to make her conscious by putting his hand on her forehead but doesn't succeed..  he fumes...  Mythili is still in unconsious state only! Abhay worried seeing this he asks what is this?  Why is she not opening her eyes? 

Everyone is confused... RR says enough is enough.. now i'm calling the doc.  they can provide her better treatment besides your crap magic...  While Abhay gets furious  & try to wake up Mythili.. RR goes near to her & holds her hands... Abhay starts crying...  he holds her face. Both says... Please don't leave me alone (RR says it in heart & Abhay says it loudly )..

Bg- chhan se Jo tute koi Sapna jag suna suna lage... Jag suna suna lage.. mohe re... 

Abhay says Maya.. Don't leave me alone again...  plz open your eyes.. Maya Plz.. He cries..  & sits down on floor...

RR is surprised to hear the name "Maya" he looks at Abhay & remembered Mythili's story which she narrated to him at studio.. Abhay cries more  (blood in black color is coming out of his eyes  ..RR is stunned & amazed to see this all) 

Abhay scolds himself "its all my mistake.." 🥱 How can I do this to My Maya?  I showed interest to save Aarab that time & if I came here at right time.. Then I would not let anything happen to you! Its my mistake its all my mistake! He cries loudly..  & tells no.. No Maya I cant loss you again like this!  Plz come back Maya plz.. He breaks down! 

RR is watching this all silently...  trying to belief & understand the whole strange things happening around him.  🤢

Deep try to console Abhay who is crying badly!   Deep says no it's not your mistake plz dont think like this.. 

Chand looks worried & sees Abhay/ Mythili/ RR .. he thinks something & goes to Abhay ..  He says call your Maya..  Abhay gets suspicious & looks at Chand in dilemma.. Chand tells go & call your love Maya! Abhay tells but how can I? Now she is Mythili not Maya.. & you know Mythili loves.. Chand tells Hmm but Maya loves? Abhay is speechless..  Chand tells Its you only Abhay! May be now she is Mythili but Maya is also living in her soul & memory na! Abhay gets confident & stands.. he goes near to Mythili... RR looks at Abhay!  Chand tells to Abhay do you remember what master always used to tell us? Whenever we join our goodness/powers together it will work fast.. 
(Abhay's eye sparkle in hope  ) .. Abhay completes the line.. It will work fast & make us strong too... Abhay hugs chand & both smile.. Abhay & RR looks at each other...  

RR & Abhay both are standing on opposite sides of bed... Abhay extends his hands towards RR .. RR also automatically extends his hand...
Abhay holds RR's hand & RR feels something special & gets fb of that mirror incident! 
both puts their hands on Mythili's forehead & Abhay asks RR to call Mythili once again with heart.. Abhay too closes his eyes & calls Maya. RR also closes his eyes & says Mythili.. They both get AbhaYa memories !  

Bg- humari adhuri kahaniii... Humari adhuri kahaniii...

Mythili's wound on shoulder starts to heal & is cured totally... 
MyRishAbhay slowly opens their eyes & Mythili sees both RishAbhay together ...    😊

Bg- tu hi mera ishq h... Tu hi meri junoon... (Junoon title song)

She smiles happily... Chand-Deep also smiles... 

...*****...

Edited by MyDriYa - 7 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Since Today is Poll/Result Day 😆
So...here is also a Poll
(Opinion-Poll)
😉

Whom do you guys want as a pair? and Why? 😳

Abhay-Mythili 👏
Or...