Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
hili hillliii liiiliii Dariya is cute. M
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dloves1D

I think we need a DT for Little Lord too. I am sure people would love to read analysis and posts.
Anyone interested in making it?

Yes pls make a DT.
wud love to discuss the show everyday.

Yesterday's episode was so good.
Ali is falling for Bashak.
And I felt so bad for Sinem.. she clearly loves Ali but her ego just doesn't let her say it to him.

The last scene with Ali being a plumber was adorable beyond words ❤️
Edited by _Procrastinator - 7 years ago
IThinkALot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Procrastinator

Yes pls make a DT.
wud love to discuss the show everyday.

Yesterday's episode was so good.
Ali is falling for Bashak.
And I felt so bad for Sinem.. she clearly loves Ali but her ego just doesn't let her say it to him.

The last scene wother Ali being a plumber was adorable beyond words ❤️

and her mother doesn't let her surpass her ego. 😆 
pinkwhalefish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even i luv dis show a lot but last few episodes were disappointing i dislike this bashak yaar, i just wish she disappears from the show as early as possible, dont noe wen her track ends...

sename Ali and mehmacan rock together... .
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinkwhalefish

even i luv dis show a lot but last few episodes were disappointing i dislike this bashak yaar, i just wish she disappears from the show as early as possible, dont noe wen her track ends...

same here even i hate  bashak 😡 a ton ... earlier waiting here track to end ...

feeling bad for sineam 
HappyST thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I love Ali nd Sineam...
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

*SPOILER ALERT*

I watched a few scenes of Ali and Sinem on Youtube.
They will get married again & will have another child together. This time it'll be a girl. There is so much romance coming up. 

So don't worry about Bashak. She's there for a lot of epis but atleast she won't stay in Ali's life forever.

I find her sweet as of now but Sinem Ali's chemistry is something else ❤️
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel Bashak has been brought in just to make Ali and Sinem realise that they cant live without one another...they know it but they have to acknowledge this fact and in time will get back together with Mehmatcan's help/pranks !
Plus Bashak seems a strong woman too...Sinem's warning to her at the hospital must be at the back of her mind !

Beautiful show...worth watching !
Curiousity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Procrastinator

*SPOILER ALERT*

I watched a few scenes of Ali and Sinem on Youtube.
They will get married again & will have another child together. This time it'll be a girl. There is so much romance coming up. 

So don't worry about Bashak. She's there for a lot of epis but atleast she won't stay in Ali's life forever.

I find her sweet as of now but Sinem Ali's chemistry is something else ❤️

hi everyone!
I love this serial alot.Actors are amazing and chemistry between Sinem Ali is too good😳
Today in turkish diwali program,I heard Sarp saying he  found his wife/lifepartner because of this show so I searched and found they are happily married in real life too,I was so happy,it was really sweet surprise for me😳

In yt even I saw many epis ,(even though I din't get dialogues😆)but their chemistry isso good ,cant wait to watch further ,is there a  daily discussion thread on little lord?
pinkwhalefish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitchan

<font color="#660099">I feel Bashak has been brought in just to make Ali and Sinem realise that they cant live without one another...they know it but they have to acknowledge this fact and in time will get back together with Mehmatcan's help/pranks !</font>
<font color="#660099">Plus Bashak seems a strong woman too...Sinem's warning to her at the hospital must be at the back of her mind !</font>
<font color="#660099">
</font>
<font color="#660099">Beautiful show...worth watching !</font>

i watched few episodes on YT der i found in one episode that bashak is pregnant and goes to hosp for abortion, Ali comes to know about it and rushes to hosp to stop performing abortion and dey sit in cafe and discuss sumthing(dont understand turkish language)...
i cant express how bad i felt after watching dat epi...
how i wish Ali shud'nt hav fallen for bashak sub gadbad hogaye...

sinem is very dumb i tell u always a puppet to her mother...

i am thinking of not watching dis show till basak remains in d show, its very heart breaking...

i also found maimachan is suffering from some illness dont noe wat...