Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Agree with both of you. Now I am forewarned, will think twice about watching another Turkish show. Thank God at  least Fatmagul ended well. 
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dloves1D

What a sad and bad ending to a light-hearted, comic drama!

Sinem's character frustrated me the most. She was shown as such an egoistic, dominating, strong-headed, stubborn lady who wasn't ready to listen to anyone's advice. When her Resat Sir and Aarzoo asked her to get her medical checkup done for her anxiety problem, she refused it and look, what it did to her and Ali.
😭
Sinem was never ready to adjust or make comprises in the marriage. She had a really bad habit of blaming Ali for every problem in her life, even when he was not at fault.

On the other hand, Ali was a poor guy who tried everything to make their marriage work. I think most of the times, it was not even his fault but Sinem exaggerated most matters. I didn't blame Ali even when he was in a relationship with Basak. I think he did that because at that time Sinem left no choice for him. It would have been great if they remained divorced.
Sinem neither wanted to live together with Ali as a happy couple, nor did she want him to have a relationship with any other woman. She was truly an insecure, selfish person.

I felt really bad how the last few episodes turned out to be. It's even worse that Ali died too because of his stupid wife. 😭 Feeling so bad for him.

Don't know what were makers thinking while creating such a disappointing ending?
Frankly speaking, it would be a great ending if they showed all of them living together as a happy family and then attending Maho and Hamiyat's wedding.

Perhaps the makers were thinking of another season which didnt materialise😭  ... who knows .. Ali and Sinem would have recovered from the accident and the story would have continued ... Even then the ending made no sense whatsoever ... plus I felt the last episode was rushed to meet the gloomy ending😡

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
where can we watch the episodes online
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyCutesy

where can we watch the episodes online

Zindagi is going to retelecast Little Lord in the 6pm slot from next week   ðŸ˜ƒ !

Isnt this wonderful ðŸ˜› ?!!!