Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
The show is actually very entertaining.
I love Mehmat..he's so adorable.

Also, his parents Sinem and Ali are FAB.
their nok jhoks are worth watching and their chemistry is to die for ❀️
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I watch this show n fatmagul only 
Mehmaat chann is sooo adorable i love him and also ali n his wife 
Show is very good all the characters are awesome 
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries

Anyone watching it? I love that kid. He is so adorable. 

Yes πŸ˜›!  This is a lovely serial ...am enjoying the naughtiness and antics of the cute kid (the dubbing artist's voice is very good), the adorable bond between him and his grandparents, his good looking parents who try to stay apart but dont succeed most of the time...a serial that can be seen and enjoyed by young and old !
Edited by chitchan - 7 years ago
Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thoroughly enjoy khatti-Meethi non-jhoks between Ali and Sinem. They are the highlights of the show.
If we call Mehmet Jan naughty, then his father Ali is naughtier than him. πŸ˜†
Yesterday, when Mehmet Jan said that new girl is very beautiful, then on one hand he warned Mehmet to speak according to  his age and on the other hand, Ali thinks to himself that her mother is also beautiful. πŸ€£
Also, the way he playfully teases Sinem every now and then is always fun and entertaining to watch. 

Let's see how the love triangle between these small kids Shirin, Mehmet Jan and new girl, Diara is going to shape up.πŸ˜†

The dubbing of this show is as good as Fatmagul. The dubbing artist for Mehmet Jan sounds very cute. ❀️ 

Thanks to Zindagi for bringing these two beautiful shows - Fatmagul and Little Lord - to us.πŸ‘ Truly Bemisaal Kahaniyan.

TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dloves1D

I thoroughly enjoy khatti-Meethi non-jhoks between Ali and Sinem. They are the highlights of the show.

If we call Mehmet Jan naughty, then his father Ali is naughtier than him. πŸ˜†
Yesterday, when Mehmet Jan said that new girl is very beautiful, then on one hand he warned Mehmet to speak according to  his age and on the other hand, Ali thinks to himself that her mother is also beautiful. πŸ€£
Also, the way he playfully teases Sinem every now and then is always fun and entertaining to watch. 

Let's see how the love triangle between these small kids Shirin, Mehmet Jan and new girl, Diara is going to shape up.πŸ˜†

The dubbing of this show is as good as Fatmagul. The dubbing artist for Mehmet Jan sounds very cute. ❀️ 

Thanks to Zindagi for bringing these two beautiful shows - Fatmagul and Little Lord - to us.πŸ‘ Truly Bemisaal Kahaniyan.

Agreed! I love the cute fight between Ali and Sinem. 

Mehmat Can is damn cute and the dubbed voice sounds cuter. 

I don't think that there will be any love triangle between Mehmat Can, Shireen and Diaara coz I remember once when some boys where bullying Shireen as her father is watchman,  he saved her and when Shireen's father thanked him, he said, "arre ye to meri behen jaisi hai." So I don't think so.

Really Zindagi has presented Bemisaal Kahaniyan. In fact, Zindagi has presented a piece of Zindagi itself. Truly loving the channel and appreciating it.
Edited by TheLifeDiaries - 7 years ago
Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hillililililiii... My favorite is Hooriya and Mahoo.. 🀣
Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Draco_Elt

Hillililililiii... My favorite is Hooriya and Mahoo.. 🀣

LEE Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee. πŸ€£
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LEE Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee. πŸ€£

🀣
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I nvr though that v hd zindagi forum here

Just found today..n this is my first post here 

N yes I luv this show ..n u can say addicted 2 it ..nw a days I dnt follow any show but this particular show hooked me

N ya I luv the kid mahmad chan😊 he is dam cute n badmash to
But honestly I m in luv with Ali more ..he was the one I noticed when I switched zindagi channel one day ( may be that was 4 or 4 episode ) frm that day I started following this show

The show timing is 7.30 n I reached home at around 7.40 Or 7.45 frm office ...n I just switch the tv n watch this show. N my mom is like aate he suru πŸ˜† but I cnt miss it ..I m one crazy addicted of little lord crzay family ...mahmad chan ' ali n sinem ( dnt knw hw to spell ) ...well I luv all of them ..

Mahmad agha 
Asma
Noor ( she is annoying..n the reason fr thr divorce )
Bulend 
Arzoo 
Maho ( the best one πŸ˜†)
Etc

Edited by shweta_yadav - 7 years ago
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have been watching Little Lord since the beginning. I am loving this show. It's refreshing, funny, and a very entertaining family show. Don't miss this show. I recommend it to all. 

The kid is adorable. Sinem is beautiful and Ali is quite handsome. I like all the supporting characters equally.

By the way, the lead pair of Ali-Sinem are not only a couple in reel life but also a married couple in real life. β€οΈ

Ya since I luv ali .I searched about him.n get 2 knw about ttht they r married ..but some where I read that ty divorced ( dnt knw its true or not ) the article was i Turkish language so I translated it n read ..though it nt cleared much but written that they divorced 

I was so happy wn I get to knw they r married..hope they r still a couple ..I like thr jodli..n ya it's sinem's 2nd marriage