Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
b4 like a few years ago i use to 4wd to my friends...but now i just delete them don't even read half of them
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_kp

ur so rite they are so annoying

-What do you do with these emails? Do you fwd them or do you delete them like I do? i delete them😳

-Do you believe their "warnings" or "threats"? or do you ignore them? Not at all I simply ignore them

-Have any of these "threats" come true for you (or any one that you know of) or have you ever been blessed with some good luck because you fwded these emails? None of them eva came true.

-How can ppl think that such a random email can affect their lives? An online email can affect your offline life?πŸ˜• I rly dont think it can

Mauritian thumbnail

-What do you do with these emails? Do you fwd them or do you delete them like I do?πŸ˜›

i do forward them (if they are interesting enough!) after deleting the last bit where the annoying message has been includedπŸ˜›. i would like to share the contents without involving anybody in the emotional blackmail

-Do you believe their "warnings" or "threats"? or do you ignore them?

i do not believe in them but i definitely hate the fact that someone has made me pass through this question as it is normal to worry for your family and loved ones...

recently, however i prefer to tell the person not to send me this type of mail. and if it is not understood i may forward it back to him/ herπŸ˜•

-Have any of these "threats" come true for you (or any one that you know of) or have you ever been blessed with some good luck because you fwded these emails?

never.

-How can ppl think that such a random email can affect their lives?

i think we have all types of people who make up this world. and we cannot start to imagine the stories that make up their lives. who knows what they have passed through/ or are passing through that has made them superstitious... i can understand their problems but i also hope they understand my feelings about thisπŸ˜•

An online email can affect your offline life?πŸ˜•

angad4life thumbnail
well, i just delete them πŸ˜•
but sumtimes if they r pretty (lyk i recieved this rlly nice tweety one made with computer signs) i save them, but i dun fwd them πŸ˜›
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

Hey Friends,

Do you get those emails that are about some random story with a small moral? Now, although the story is not that annoying, don't you think the last part of the email always is? πŸ€” Usually the last part will consist of a "warning" or a "threat"πŸ˜› that asks you to fwd that email to x number of ppl in y time, or else you will have bad luck forever, or you will never be blessed w/ love or if you do email you will find your true love in the next hour, etc.

-What do you do with these emails? Do you fwd them or do you delete them like I do?πŸ˜› The moment I get such mails, they are dragged into trash bins. These mails play on the sentimental values of human beings and are used to collect information.

-Do you believe their "warnings" or "threats"? or do you ignore them? Yes.. only as much as I believe that when I go home tonight, I will meet a fire spiiting dragon waiting to greet me on my front door..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Have any of these "threats" come true for you (or any one that you know of) or have you ever been blessed with some good luck because you fwded these emails?Never.Never.πŸ˜•

-How can ppl think that such a random email can affect their lives? An online email can affect your offline life?πŸ˜•

Well.. Apparently there are people otherwise you/I will not get these emails....right?😳

-Other comments?

SPAM is a SPAM. They come in various forms/shapes. All of them should be treated as such and derserve one place (Trash Bin).πŸ˜‰

Thanks,
IF Development Team

Pradarshak thumbnail
I ignore and delete.

But I got one such mail through one friend, supposed to be very good friend. The mail said things about hurting and bad things happening to me and my family if I don't forward to others I know. I never forwarded it to anyone, but I was very annoyed with my friend which of course I did not express openly.