Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_kp

-What do you do with these emails? Do you fwd them or do you delete them like I do?πŸ˜›

-I delete them, unless they are really heart touching ones liek the ones with someone having cancer or so...

-Do you believe their "warnings" or "threats"? or do you ignore them?

-I ignore them...

-Have any of these "threats" come true for you (or any one that you know of) or have you ever been blessed with some good luck because you fwded these emails?

-Nope, well not that i remember of..

-How can ppl think that such a random email can affect their lives? An online email can affect your offline life?πŸ˜•

-I don't know..I just think people don't believe them, I just think that people do it for fun..even tho i dont..

-Other comments?

πŸ˜ƒ

~~~Mahak~~~

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my god!!! thank u so much for this topic...

it is so annoying!!! someone on myspace keeps sending me all this crap!! its so annoying!!! sometimes i send it back to that person saying i did send it to that many of ppl when i didnt...i read stupid junk like that all the time and iit makes me rly mad...it says u will die, or never get true love, or bad luck...or if u do send it.....good luck, true love...blah blah blah...who believe in that anyways...i send it to x # of ppl once...and does anything good happen to me?? NO WAY!!
i just ignore it and move on...
A r y a n thumbnail
I just ignore them.Its all rubbish!!I have never sent it anyone else after reading one and no none of the stupid threats or warnings have come true.Dont know why people make such silly e-mails,crazy people πŸ˜•
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_kp

Hey Friends,

Do you get those emails that are about some random story with a small moral? Now, although the story is not that annoying, don't you think the last part of the email always is? πŸ€” Usually the last part will consist of a "warning" or a "threat"πŸ˜› that asks you to fwd that email to x number of ppl in y time, or else you will have bad luck forever, or you will never be blessed w/ love or if you do email you will find your true love in the next hour, etc.

-What do you do with these emails? Do you fwd them or do you delete them like I do?πŸ˜› I read them and den delete it!

-Do you believe their "warnings" or "threats"? or do you ignore them? Nope, Never, I ignore dem.. dey r so meaninglesss!!

-Have any of these "threats" come true for you (or any one that you know of) or have you ever been blessed with some good luck because you fwded these emails? lol, nope, Those things r just fake!!.. You cant actually get gud or bad luck from emails.. dats lyk common sense 😳

-How can ppl think that such a random email can affect their lives? An online email can affect your offline life?πŸ˜• I dun think it can, am sure it cant, Its just a written.. typed up thing, which anyone can write! How can dat actually say was gonna happen.. gud luck, bad luck, etc! Its just a waste of time.

-Other comments? Those kind of emails r really annoying, and useless aswell, I dunno why people actually bother to forward it πŸ˜•

Celina7 thumbnail

i used 2 believe until yesterday sum1 really nice taught me dat itz all crap... thanku diπŸ˜ƒ sorry 4 sendin u crap guyz😭 im xtra supersticious so i get worried n send it out 2 all these ppl...wont eva happen again😊

Edited by Celina7 - 17 years ago
hijab777 thumbnail
I used to believe in this stuff. but now, I don't I just DELETE W/OUT readinggggggggg πŸ˜‰
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I delete all those emails without reading

I dunn believe in dos craps and dont have time 2 waste on crap emails🀒

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice discussion topic Khair! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

Do you get those emails that are about some random story with a small moral? Now, although the story is not that annoying, don't you think the last part of the email always is? πŸ€” Usually the last part will consist of a "warning" or a "threat"πŸ˜› that asks you to fwd that email to x number of ppl in y time, or else you will have bad luck forever, or you will never be blessed w/ love or if you do email you will find your true love in the next hour, etc. hahahaha i soooo know what u mean!!! They ARE annoying.. and thats so true.. the random stories themselves aren't that annoying, i enjoy reading em hehe πŸ˜† good pass time... but then i hate it how it starts goin on about crap about "forward it to -- ppl otherwise u'll hav bad luck for life" or u'll die or some crap like that πŸ˜• oh and just for the record.. i've received and DELETED after reading soooo many of these forwadrs and i'm fit n fine today πŸ˜ƒ

-What do you do with these emails? Do you fwd them or do you delete them like I do?πŸ˜›
haha... umm if its forwards about nothin in particular which then threaten to kill or hurt me if i dont forward it on, then i kindly delete it 😊 if its somethin abt some kid in africa who needs help and if u fwd the email, a certain amount of money will be sent to the kid, then i fwd it even though i don't believe in it, coz i think u never know, if theres even the slightest chance that fwding the email could help that child, then whats the harm in fwding it... only takes a few mins of my time and could save their life

-Do you believe their "warnings" or "threats"? or do you ignore them?
Initially i kinda used to take em srsly... but now i'm so sick of the emails and the fact that even after deleting and ignoring em, i'm totaly fine today, well thats led me to believe they're just empty threats.. so i jus delete πŸ˜ƒ

-Have any of these "threats" come true for you (or any one that you know of) or have you ever been blessed with some good luck because you fwded these emails?
Nope...absolutely nothing has happened coz of these forwards.. to me or to any of my friends

-How can ppl think that such a random email can affect their lives? An online email can affect your offline life?πŸ˜•
As some other ppl said.. probably jus superstition.. and ppl who just take things toooo seriously in life.

-Other comments?
hehe nope! Thanks for listening to me rambling on about these useless fwds πŸ˜†

Thanks,
IF Development Team
No, thankU! 😳

~Luvneet

CuteManjot thumbnail
i honetly delet them they neve hav come tru and i honestly think it should be banned on if
bigmouth thumbnail
oye khair yaar tu hamesha mere dil ki baat jaan jaati hai...how does that work? πŸ˜› haan...i do recieve these types of emails regularly. recently i got a forwarded message via PM. hadd hoti hai yaar 🀒 sach kahu toh gussa aata hai...un logo par bhi jino ne woh chain start kari aur un logo par bhi jo iss chain ko barkaraar rakhte haiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌi mean time ki bhi toh koi value hai ki nahiπŸ€”? khaer, nice topic πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

cheers,
himani