Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Great topic!

-What do you do with these emails? Do you fwd them or do you delete them like I do?πŸ˜›

I am totally spammed with such mails. nope i don't forward them. I delete them

-Do you believe their "warnings" or "threats"? or do you ignore them?

Never. i believe that there is a thin line between 'shraddha' and 'andh vishwas'. I  have a lot of faith in God but i prefer to stay away from blind superstition.

-Have any of these "threats" come true for you (or any one that you know of) or have you ever been blessed with some good luck because you fwded these emails?

Never. If u are a good person, never hurt someone and live a nice life then how can a simple virtual mail decide ur fate? I am a very God-believing person and I have always believed that God judges people based on their purity of life, now on how many mails they forward.

-How can ppl think that such a random email can affect their lives? An online email can affect your offline life?πŸ˜•

Totally agree. i don't know who started this 'trend' of sending out these mails and doing things like this but I for one am never going to believe in it.

Tomiko thumbnail

Delete!!πŸ˜›

And i still have my friends with me..............no problem in love life..........still alive..........and no bad luck!πŸ˜†

But people still forward them............I have no idea why!!πŸ˜•

HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well actually for me it depends about the e-mail messagge....If its about exams,school, or anything to education than i would forward them..but sometimes i don't forward them and nothing happens so i guess they are just made up.......
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hehe i too thought this was a chain mail...
well i just ignore those emails...i don't read them or delete them..aise hi padi rehti hai...i used to believe it all this first...used to forward it to everyone..but not anymore...
ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great topic Khairuuu diii πŸ€—

hailaa ok well before i will admit i forwarded them! 😳 πŸ˜† but now....every time i see an email starting with fw: ... i open it scroll rite to the end ...any threats ...it goes straight to the trash...JOB DONE 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

however i do forward them if its got to do with gods as sometimes they have been made with gods prayer and stuff like that such as one of the emails i got a while back was...title: Shridi chamatkar or sumthing? something to do with Lord Ganesh ...so i forwarded that 😳
Yasso thumbnail
i dont believe them i just delete them it never comes true for me
delhi_princess thumbnail
i delete these mails immediatly i mean how can anything like this affect your life and the ones that say that ur gonna get a phone call or if u send it 2 X number of people the person u love will ask u out..........that is just wrong and mostly i delete these emails without even opening them b'coz some of them have very disturbing messages and some have viruses
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

Man i delete them!!!!

who believes them!!! i sure dont!!!!!!!

same here . I dont care abt these mails and msgs

preity*zinta thumbnail
I use to send them out like so many years back.. but I stopped now.. Some are really scary and tempting to send:P but I don't even open em now
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

-What do you do with these emails? Do you fwd them or do you delete them like I do?πŸ˜› i also delete them yaar!😑...they are really annoyin!

-Do you believe their "warnings" or "threats"? or do you ignore them? nope....i think itzz jus some supersticion stuff...that no1 sud belive!

-Have any of these "threats" come true for you (or any one that you know of) or have you ever been blessed with some good luck because you fwded these emails? not that i no of...mayb it has happened but...i neva noticedπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

-How can ppl think that such a random email can affect their lives? An online email can affect your offline life?πŸ˜• that idea is totally stupid yaar!....i mean u sud neva belive those emails an make them run ur life

great discussion Khairu dii!😳

-Rachna😊