Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
finally done!!!! i know this was a rollercoaster ride...but this happens when a crazy rosidian fets piled up with equal amount of work and ideas...again i what i mentioned as matured content was plainly confined o the first update (you can see it in the updates) The reason for not going too romantic with the last one was basically because im tired...i dont have any mood to write somethibg too romantc rather than reading some...n scene was basically union of RoSid and as know physical ptoximity is not that makes rosid...it is their love...that was my idea...well...i think ii can breathe of relief now...n u guys throw all the tomatoes n eggs at this stupid writer who carelessly killed the story...but what to do...situation...anyway thanks to one n all for bearing the crap. .love u all...
saadashirin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome dear..  ...love you  and thank you for this...expecting more from u dear...
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's just beautiful concept or beautiful reunion love it.. Congratulations for completing successfully
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear loved Rosid reunion & yes its not physical proximity that makes Rosid its true love which is shown in ur stories finally sid forgot her past & accepted roli it was fab waiting for update on pyar hi tha & beauty & beast
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely updates you are right physical proximity never makes rosid it is their true love 
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb. Good decision taken by Sid.
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ohhhuuu,wow love it!!   It's so Awesome...Roli's selfless love and honesty really paid off...that's wonderfully narrated(as usual)...love Sid who understood her and accepted her forever...

n when devastated Sid went out in midnight, the scene's very anxious...this is infact a roller coaster ride which we love..

Thank u so much for the beautiful Fs which once again made us to love ROSID...hope u return soon with a banging story

Edited by i_am_PRASANNA - 7 years ago
deeksha.aiyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome di.. Wish I could hand you a bouquet rather than tomatoes and eggs you ask for😳