Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
guys...do u seriously need the update soon...coz im gonna travel back tmrw n hence I will end up messing up it..so let's wait yo make it a lil better...I feel that will b comfortable...n our rosid deserves my level best nothing less...
NanduRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice chechi..update fast..
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update next soon dear. Eagerly waiting for it.pls finish this dear. We cant wait dear. Pls dear
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome friend beautiful can't wait
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome roli told the truth to sid what will be his reaction now waiting for next eagerly update soon
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Outstanding!!!!!!!

amazing narration than what u've outlined...can feel Roli's pain n it's so pathetic...

Loved ROSID's magical scenes... just AWWWesomeee...n Sid's words were so mesmerizing...hmm, but poor Roli is not in state to enjoy it...n now how Sid gonna take this? What'll b his reaction...it's full of tension...so pls update this one 1st when u get time

sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice updates dear waiting for nxt
Ranjani005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful concept plus updates too.romantic as well as emotional .waiting for more dear
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

PART 4

Sid was shocked to the bone as Roli said it. He couldn't believe his ears. What she had just told him was not something he expected; not even in his rarest dreams. "What did you say?" asked Sid again; this time in a feeble voice praying silently that he heard wrong. Roli knew what must be his state but closed her eyes and said again. "Haan Siddhantji...you heard right...You love Aaradhya..." Sid stood like a statue hearing her repeat what she said before erasing all possibilities that it was his mere feeling. For a while he stood still, then he held Roli and pinned her to the wall like he was possessed. "You're lying!!!!You're simply lying...tell me that it's wrong...tell me..." he shouted. Roli freed herself from his strong hold. "No Siddhantji...I'm not lying...in fact it is the truth...a truth that you was supposed to know earlier...I didn't get the guts to tell it you all these days but today; today you should know it!!!you should..." Sid stood silent as Roli started narrating him the past. *******A year back. Bharadwaj house was all decorated in the most posh manner. The house was filled with the voices of relatives and acquaintances. As everyone watched out, Siddhant slipped the engagement ring to Aaraadhya's finger.Aaradhya was the bride arranged for Siddhant by his family and like all other decisions of his family Siddhant welcomed her with all heart. Everyone clapped and everyone was happy but only one heart had pain though she tried to be happy. Roli Dwivedi, Siddhant's sister's bestie who loved him silently since she was 15 suppressed her pain as she watched him being someone else's.************* "Aaraadhyaaa..." cried Siddhant as he saw her dead body in a pool of blood. It was the day which was supposed to be their marriage day but just a few hours before they could tie the knot she left the world leaving him in depression forever.********************Siddhant reluctantly filled Roli's hairline whilst the Bharadwajians watched with relief. They were all sad after seeing the depressed Sid post Aaraadhya's death. And then they thought of bringing Roli in to his life. They believed she could fill the void that was left by Aaraadhya. Roli was hesitant for the marriage but agreed for her Sid's well being. *********** "I hate you Roli..." roared an angry Sid to Roli. He was not happy with the marriage. He had fallen in love with Aaraadhya though they never met or talked to each other other than on their engagement. To him the phase of love was over in his life and Roli, she was a mere intruder. Roli lost her smile forever realising that life can never be lovely for her and Sid. Pain filled her life with recurring ignorance from Sid but Sid who believed that his ignorance to Roli was justice to Aaraadhya continued his ways.************ The Bharadwajians and Roli looked shockingly as Sid asked "Who am I ?" He had met an accident that morning and they had reached the hospital all panicked. The doctor explained that he had lost his memory temporarily. Roli was shocked beyond limits as she heard this. She was caught between her bitter experiences with Sid and the doctor's advice that they should not tell him his memories all of a sudden. She agreed for this compromise too, once again for her Sid.**************Months passed as Roli took care of Sid silently. She had no intention to attract him to her, but it happened. Siddhant fell in love again, but this time with Roli. Everyone in Bharadwaj house was happy but Roli was confused. She knew what Sid had in mind for her and she didn't want to take advantage of his situation. Things were getting difficult for her as Sid started behaving lovingly to her. She was torn between two extremes ; one the pressure from the family and her soul that she shouldn't tell him the truth, two; her conscience that pricked her to tell the truth.****************Back to the present. Sid sat on the bed almost unconsciously as Roli completed their story with teary eyes. Definitely his past had left him shocked. It changed his whole world. "Siddhantji..." called out Roli as Sid got up from the bed and rushed out.
Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 7 years ago
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
guys...im not sure whether this is good...I haven't seen anything...just bluntly type d now need your comments...n plz b free to criticise too...