ROSID FS : THE FORGOTTEN PAST

Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys...don't call me crazy please...can't help it...actually I don't think I will study properly if I go without writing it...but the credit for this fs goes to prasanna coz she cleared my confusions with this fs n gave me support to make it happen...stay tuned...n response is expected after each part as I wish to complete this by tmrw n ur comments will add fuel to my fire...

PART 1

THE SITUATION NECESSITATES SOME MATURE CONTENT...HENCE GO ON AT YOUR OWN RISK

Her heart started thumbing hard and she felt it was on the verge of explosion as his touch travelled from her cheek down to her chin, then to her neck and further down. His face was close to hers, his eyes were fixed on hers. She tried moving away from him but he was moving close to her on their bed. Finally she reached the edge of the bed and was about to fall when he held her by her waist and pulled her to the bed again. The next moment he was on top of her staring to her gorgeous face. Various emotions filled her heart at a single moment. This was the moment she longed for; having him so close, so proximal to her. But now she don't know how she should feel. Definitely his touches were creating magics inside her; her feminity was responding like crazy to what he was doing with her. But if she allow him now, it's gonna turn out as a big mess in future...some big mess...Something that can't be reversed. She got snapped out from thoughts when she felt his lips pressed in to hers. Oh no...this shouldn't happen...thought her. But his effect was too much for her to bear. As she munched her baby lips with full passion she couldn't prevent herself from her hugging him and responding to him. He broke the kiss slowly, allowing her to take breathe. Roli was shaken by the kiss; her heart loved it like hell but her brain was scared. She spotted that his hand was travelling to her shoulder to unpin her saree. "Siddhantji..." cried Roli to stop him as the fear dominated her. Sid looked at Roli as her panicked cry confused her. "What happened Roli?" he asked with lot of concern. Roli realized that she had overreacted and tensely rubbed her palms. "Woh Siddhantji...Not now...you're not well...please don't take strain..." she requested. Sid smiled cutely and pulled her close and pressed his lips on her forehead. "Awww wifey...i'm fine..i'm not a serious patient at the ICU...I'm fine...I wish to be with you...feel you...make you mine again...Just allow me yaar..." his sweet plead melted her heart but she was afraid of the consequences of her approval. "Siddhantji...please listen...I'm very tired...I just can't..." she said hesitantly. "Oh no...you're tired...why didn't you tell me before...see I stupidly...okay...you sleep now..." he pulled her to his chest and patted her neck. Roli felt a deep pain in her heart. She is forced to lie to him when she seriously don't want that. "Siddhantji...you're not disappointed na?" she asked him slowly. Sid hugged her more tighter and said "No Roli...why should I feel disappointed...it's obvious that you feel tired...I don't want to force you...I just wanna love you...just that...this can happen later too when you're all mine..." Roli's heart clenched in pain. His warmth was soothing and congesting her at the same time. " Siddhantji...it's hot...can I sleep turning to other side..." she asked moving from her hug. "Fine...but it's hard to sleep without you in arms...anyway be comfortable..." He left her from his embrace.Roli turned to other side and settled herself on the edge of the bed. Tears rolled from her eyes as memories rushed to her mind. "Forgive me Siddhantji...I'm so helpless that I'm forced to do this...but I can't bear it when you'll blame me for this in future...so forgive me..." said Roli in her mind and closed her eyes with a heavy heart.
its confusing & interesting dear clear it soon why roli is behaving like this waiting for next eagerly update soon
Yes very confusing or interesting can't wait
Nice but confusing waiting for next updates.
Interesting dear!!!!!👏Is there any thing like sid had memory loss in past he didn't like roli and their marriage?????so bcuz of that only roli is scared to get close to sid🤪
Wow..So Roshni chechi back to form..Very interesting chechi..do update fast..love it...
Eagerly waiting dear. Update this and also other 2dear. Bcoz we r attic to ur storys.

PART 2

Next morning. Roli stood before the mirror drying her hair. Her mind was undoubtedly upset thinking about the turning out of the events. Memories were torturing her.***************************************************************** "I hate you Roli...I hate you for coming in to my life...You have taken the position that was supposed to be Aaradhya's...And i hate for you that..." his words ringed in her ears.***************************************************** "Roliji...I think you're busy thinking when your poor hubby is in need of some attention from you...just see me yaar..." she was snapped out from the thoughts as she heard his voice. He was standing near to her in a towel after coming out of the washroom. A shiver ran down her spine and her cheeks reddened seeing him so. Sid of course knowing he had an effect on her moved closer back hugging her and keeping his chin on her bare shoulder. Roli closed her eyes feelimg the moment. His proximity felt so good. "What're you doing Siddhantji..." asked Roli in a very low voice as he started placing feathery kisses on her neck and shoulder. "Romance!!!" said Sid. He returned to her shoukder and keeping his chin over her shoulders started talking what he wanted to tell her since long. "You know what Roli...You're so adorable...so very much...i don't know how much your presence makes me happy...It makes me feel so good...You know what Roli, that day when i woke up in the hospital bed; i had no idea of anything...My memories weren't helping me...Not even the idea of my identity...But i came back to my life through you Roli...The way you took care of me, helped me, loved me; no other girl can do this much...I always think; why god gave me you? Why he made me so lucky to have a gem like you...i don't know!!!!Now i want to get my memory soon..." This shocked Roli who was having tears in her eyes hearing his sincere words. She looked up at him.He smiled and continued " You know why? Because i need to remember each of that precious moment i have spent with you...how much i loved you..." Roli's eyes were filled with tears now. How can she tell him that they had no lovely moments in his forgotten past; that he hated her like hell...How could she tell? Tears were freshly flowing down her cheeks and Sid noticed it. He swiftly hugged her making her inside his embrace. "Shh...don't get emotional...please..." he murmured sweetly in her ears. "Siddhantji...i need to tell you something...please..." pleaded Roli. She can't take this now. "Of course baby...what is there to ask in this...come on tell me..." Roli freed herself from his hug and was about to tell something when they heard an "ahem ahem..." It was Sid's sister Cherry who was Roli's best friend as well. RoSid were embarassed now. Sid quickly hid behind Roli holding her pallu to cover himself. Cherry laughed aloud. "Lol Bhaiyya...you're so funny..." she commented. "I'll come in a minute..." said Sid as he took his clothes and rushed in. Once Sid was in Cherry looked angrily at Roli who was looking down in guilt. "Come..." she ordered as she pulled Roli out of the room

Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 7 years ago