Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice dear if possible plz give more updates today
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab update dear finally roli told the truth to sid what will be his reaction now waiting for next eagerly update soon how were ur xams??
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice one how sid react eagerly waiting for nxt
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome let's see waiting for sid reaction
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting to see Sid reaction happy to see you in the fourm again it is like a miracle as I remembered your comment while hearing hamari adhuri kahani song and I visited the fourm you came and updated sorry for late replies as I couldn't visit fourm due to my health issues 
saadashirin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really surprising updates dear...eagerly waiting for nxt update
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That is really good . waiting for your next update
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely replies...hope i can give u better updates than this mere paragraph descriptions...
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RoshniMenon88

thanks for the lovely replies...hope i can give u better updates than this mere paragraph descriptions...

hi dear before going u complete na this story? And u wrote in first update something  like 
THE SITUATION NECESSITATES SOME MATURE CONTENT...HENCE GO ON AT YOUR OWN RISK wt this mean and eagerly waiting for updates dear
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PART 5

Roli knew that nothing would be a bed of flowers after Sid would know the truth, but she had no other option. But now she don't know what Sid would do. He had already stepped out of their room paying zero heeds to her calls and pleas. She was afraid, what will he do now? She had revealed a big thing to him, something that changed the entire meaning of their relationship. She followed him trying to stop him and at the same time assuring that none of the already asleep family watches the scene. "Siddhantji...Please...please stop...Just...listen..." Roli mumbled breathlessly as she rushed out of the house following Sid. Little did he listen to her. He got in to his car and drove away leaving her sobbing in the courtyard.*************************************** "Cherry...where must have he gone? His phone is switched off...Last night he went out totally shaken...I don't know where he is...I don't know..." cried Roli hiding her face in the comfort zone of her palms. Cherry was also worried. She knew that her brother will have to fight a battle with himself to solve the issues that have come up due to Roli revealing the truth. In a way she did right; but the consequences were little fearful. She wished that her brother won't take any wrong decision and consoled the broken Roli beside her.***************************************** Tension was building up in the entire family as they came to know that Sid hasn't returned home yet. Cherry hid the happenings between Roli and Sid from all and just said that Sid went for some work last night and returned. She didn't want anyone to hurt Roli more by holding her responsible for the happenings. Sujatha and Mathaji consoled a broken Roli as she continuesly sobbed for her Sid. She was feeling guilty for whatever she did and wanted to open up to all. But to be honest she was afraid with all the happenings. Where is he? What did he do? She knew nothing. Her tensions multiplied as Sattu bhaiyya suggested to inform police about Sid.**************************************** "Siddhant..." called out Mathaji as she spotted him at the door. Everyone looked at the door with surprise and saw Sid standing casually. Roli's heart leapt in joy as she spotted him. Without any thought she rushed to him and hugged him as tight as she could. "Where did you go????" she asked him amongst her sobs. Sid just held Roli and spotted that all eyes were just on him. He removed her from him slowly and carelessly wallked in whilst she followed him confused. "I went out for meeting an old friend...actually it was nothing planned...So couldn't inform you guys...my phone went out of charge too...I'm tired...let me take some rest..." he said to all closing all chances for questions. The entire family was confused. But neither could they ask Sid who had rushed in already nor Roli who was on fire all the while...********************************Around midnight in RoSid's room. Roli looked confusingly at Sid who was surprisingly silent and was drying his wet hair after a shower. Sinc e he had come, he was all silent giving lot of pressure to her 21 year old heart. Fed up with the silence she rushed to him and grabbed his arm to make him look at her. "Just say you hate me!!!!!say it...but please don't stay quiet...Your silence is killing me..." She said as tears fell from her eyes to his hand which she was holding. "Why should i tell that?" asked Sid looking in to her eyes. "I don't have to tell that to you...As far as i know, I'm a person who had accepted whatever my family chose for me...Just take the example of Aaraadhya and you...They said, i obeyed...But not any long...now i'm gonna decide for myself..." He said confusing Roli to the core. Sid's lips suddenly got pressed on her forehead shocking her. "And my decision is to forget my past and lead my life with my present...you..." He said cupping her face.Roli's eyes widened at what he said. Did he just say that he's gonna accept her. "Siddhantji...you still..." asked Roli unbelievably. "Haan Roli...yesterday when you told me the truth i admit that i was shaken...i needed some space and that's why i ran away from you...i recollected all those memories with you which are created new and compared them with my past which you told me...It may be selfish Roli...But now, i can't afford to lose you for anything...i'm in love with that girl who became ready to sacrifice her love for my happiness, who came back to my life again for me and selflessly served me when i even lost my identity...i think i should give more importance to the sacrifice of my wife who proved her love to me by being honest to me not caring of the consequences...i might have loved Aaraadhya...but as far as i know our relationship was just that engagement ring...we haven't even known each other...now i value my marraige over that relationship...i love you Roli and i don't need my past when your love is with me...let it be forgotten...forever...let's start our life again...forgetting everything...come to me..." saying this he opened his arms for her. Roli's eyes were full hearing all his words. Without a thought she joined him. "I love you Siddhantji..." she murmured. Pure bliss was there in her heart when he hugged her back and confessed "i love you too Roli..." His lips pressed to her forehead first, then to her wet cheeks and in no time they traced her trembling lips. Roli had no worries now. He loves her even after knowing the truth. She had longed to hear it from him. And now he said it ensuring that his past is forgotten forever. His hands reached the light after putting her on their bed.. He switched it off as his face down to her face. It was their union, forgetting all that happened. His love was getting showered on her as he marked her as his and himself became hers forever. Now there is nothing that could separate them. rhey were one. They were RoSid.