Fawad Khan showed his true color in his W*F statement

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
There is a novel by a renowned author who wrote - Never trust a Pakistani even if he comes with roses.

Fawad Khan just proved it in his latest W*F statement. He was asked to say whether he condemns Uri attack but instead of commenting on it he just gave a statement about building peaceful world with his two little children. W*F! did anybody ask him about giving speech on peaceful world?  A peaceful world by terror attacks? πŸ˜•
Edited by Mugda - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Peaceful world = condemning terror attacks anywhere.

Dumbasses like you would never get it.
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mugda

There is a novel by a renowned author who wrote - Never trust a Pakistani even if he comes with roses.

Fawad Khan just proved it in his latest W*F statement. He was asked to say whether he condemns Uri attack but instead of commenting on it he just gave a statement about building peaceful world with his two little children. W*F! did anybody ask him about giving speech on peaceful world?  A peaceful world by terror attacks? πŸ˜•

Actually one of the reasons we don't have a peaceful world is because of people like you TM πŸ˜ƒ Instigating bitterness is the way to go man πŸ‘ keep it up. 
Edited by CDlove - 7 years ago
KudiAnjani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is desperate to come to India again.god knows yaha se jane ka kya lenge ye actors
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Fawad Khan remains silent on #UriAttacks & then says let's unite the divisive World.#Insensitive

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Peaceful world = condemning terror attacks anywhere.

Dumbasses like you would never get it.

reported for personal attacks on members.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

reported for personal attacks on members.

Go ahead, why are you announcing it. πŸ˜†

I have 0% WL, I am sure I could use a bit on the deserving ones.

My calling someone a dumbass who thrives on spreading hate and negativity is a much smaller offence, compared to a guy like Mugda.
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Go ahead, why are you announcing it. πŸ˜†

I have 0% WL, I am sure I could use a bit on the deserving ones.

My calling someone a dumbass who thrives on spreading hate and negativity is a much smaller offence, compared to a guy like Mugda.

I was quoting it as a proof for your personal assault on a member and as far as I'm aware NO ONE is allowed to call ANYONE a dumbass on India-forum... 

warna agar baki log bhi bolne pe aa jayein to IF visit karne layak nahi reh jayega ... people do not reply to abuses in the same tone because of the WL and also because they don't want to fall down to abusers' levels.

If you do get a WL for this abuse then i will say it was very well - deserved...otherwise IF ke double standards se to hum bhi very well familiar hai. 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Someone report it please 

Originally posted by: angrybread

Someone report it please 

Is that your latest mantra?You have been chanting it on every thread this morning...πŸ˜†
Edited by cricketfan1 - 7 years ago