Dadi πŸ˜‘

Garima-the lioness πŸ˜Š

Arnav won't listen to anyone n marry Khushi.. πŸ˜ƒ

Kiddo...

Yet an other interesting story πŸ‘πŸΌ
kattty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update. Good to see a kind hearted n caring arnav (only for khushi). Please kill this dadi or just mix poison in her food. Continue soon. Sorry for the late reply.. I didn't know that u had updated. 
Kiddo_Star thumbnail

---------------------------------

Koi Kamla Mohabbat Ka

---------------------------------

Love Testimony

The Restless Hearts

Arnav kept tossing and turning on his bed unable to sleep. He was restless... Restless after he had come back from Gupta House... Restless since the time he had talked to Dadi. He had a fear gripped inside him. He knew no one can separate him from his Khushi but still he had a nagging feeling which he was so unaware of. He din want to loose her. He knows Dadi since he was a child. She was & still is a stubborn last who always thinks that what she says is always right and that her perspective is unquestionable. She never listens to anyone who tries to say anything against her views. And he was sure she has disliked Khushi since the moment she stepped in his house. Hell! How can someone dislike a woman like Khushi?

You should know the answer better ASR! Came a mocking reply from his mind as he recalled the early days of torture he had made her go through. Closing his eyes put of guilt once again he was haunted by the unwanted nightmare of the lifeless Khushi in his arms when she had fallen off the cliff trying to save him from the kidnappers.

Sitting up on the bed, he rubbed his face as he tried brushing off those few moments of heart wrenching pain he had felt just imagining his life without his crazy Khushi. It was that moment he had once again turned into ASR who had a sheer determination of bringing his Khushi back to life. It was the time when he knew what wrong was happening around him but now! He doesn't know why he was suddenly having a restless feeling. If only he can point a finger at it and he'll make sure to remove off the thorn that stood in the way of their happily ever after.

Sighing hopelessly, Arnav stood up and walked towards the poolside sitting on one of the wooden chairs and gazing up at the clear sky with twinkling stars and a crescent moon smiling down at him. Giving all of them a slight smile, he said, "Maa pls make sure your son always has his Khushi beside him... Forever... I can't stay away from her. She's my life. I Love Her!" 

Bidding his maa a good night, he walked back to bed trying to get some sleep as he had to go the next day to Khushi's house with the Shagun along with his family.

This time you will get your dream wedding Khushi Kumari Gupta... Singh Raizada!

*~*

Khushi was talking happily with her Maa sitting on the back seat of the car. She was happy that finally she'll be meeting her Payal Jiji and also, that her parents wanted to give her a surprise excited her. Suddenly she heard an air tearing sound followed by the screeching sound of the car tyres as the car swirled on the road. Khushi sat there scared not understanding what made the sudden happy moment turn into a scared one. She could distinctly hear her mom's worried voice while her dad tried assuring her, himself being scared and confused. The tensed environment did nothing good to her. She had started crying while her Maa and Papa tried consoling her. Her Maa was saying sweet nothings to her when all of a sudden she could just see a bring flash of light fall into her eyes and she closed her eyes tightly unable to take up it's intensity.

Then it was all over. She felt herself being pushed out of the car and she rolled on the roadside whimpering in pain she felt on her head and limbs. She tried opening her eyes only to end up screaming in pain that shot right from her head to toe. The only thing she saw before closing her eyes was that her parents were whimpering in pain on the road.

"Aah!!" Khushi sat up straight on her bed, perspiring profusely inhaling maximum air she could as she felt suffocated seeing the same nightmare past 12 years. She was 20 now and yet she couldn't get over the incident that took place when she was just 8. A 8 year sweet girl was deprived of her parents and their love. 

Not that she didn't consider Garima & Shashi as her parents but still she did miss her Maa-Papa.

Why did they have to leave me and go?

Khushi stood up and went near the window looking up at the shiny sky where her parents shone brightly distinguishing themselves from the others. 

"I miss you Maa-Papa. I really miss you a lot. You miss me too, haina?" Khushi whispered as a huge lump formed in her throat gagging her. Hot tears made their way down her cheeks vanishing inside her kurti but she cared less. All she could think of were the happy moments she had spent with her parents.

"I'm sorry Papa. I always try not to cry but this day always reminds me of you both. I can't just stop my tears. Why did you both have to leave me and go? Don't you miss me? I want to come to you. I miss you both terribly. Why didn't you take me with you?" Khushi cried

"Khussi!" Khushi turned back to find her Amma standing on the threshold of her room, tears rushing down her eyes.

Khushi ran and hugged her Amma badly wanting someone to console her before she looses her sanity. Garima hugged her back circling her arms around Khushi trying to sooth her. 

Guiding her to the bed, Garima sat on the bed and made Khushi lay her head in her lap as she patted her head humming a soft music. She tried harder to make Khushi sleep but seemed Khushi was in no mood to sleep that night. 

"Khussi do you think I failed you as a mother?" Asked Garima with a purpose which made Khushi look sat Garima.

Jerking up from Garima's lap, Khushi cupped Garima's face and said, "Nahi Amma! Why do you say so? You are the best Amma for me. So what if you didn't give me birth but you are the one to raise me up nurturing me with love, affection and manners. Why do you think so Amma?"

"Then why did you say you want to go to Jiji & Jijaji?" Garima asked referring to Khushi's parents. She just wants Khushi to stay away from such thoughts. She doesn't want to loose her daughter just like she lost her sister.

Khushi realized what she spoke a few minutes back and just hugged Garima tightly. "Am sorry Amma. I..I will ne..ver leave.. you and..go. I will.. never go away fro..m you. I lo..ve you A..mma. I love you.. so much"

Khushi broke into new sets of tears as Garima hugged her tightly consoling her and murmuring sweet nothings in her ears. Pulling Khushi back in her lap, Garima hummed the lullaby she used to sing to Khushi during her parent's initial days of demise.

Khushi closed her eyes listening to the soothing voice of her Amma and once again drifted to sleep hugging her Amma tightly in her sleep. Garima kissed her forehead and looked up towards the door to see Buaji & Shashi looking at them with tears in their eyes. They knew this would be coming. Every year this particular day brought the worst out of Khushi. Today was the day when she had lost her parents forever.

*~*

Am so sorry for this late update. First i was stuck up with my board exams and then just as it ended I lost my mobile to a service centre who promised to hand it over to me only and only after Diwali. Third I am down with fever and hence using anything like mobile and lappy is banned to me. So I am really very sorry for late update. Hope you enjoy it.

Love,

Kiddo

Edited by Kiddo_Star - 7 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic chapter Sherya❀️
ayat20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice  part
Amazingly written
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hate this dadi. Who is she to decide what is rght 4 arnav? yes he is her GS but he is not a robot.
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 3 πŸ‘
Eager for the next part πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi thinking about her parents before her shagun was very much touching.
mandy15 thumbnail
LOVED IT DEAR

SUPERB:)
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update 
Loved it 

Arnav is feeling restless and fearing something bad is going to happen, with dadi around hope Arnav's fear doesn't come true. Feeling sorry for Khushi's loss of her parents and the tragedy happened. Waiting for the next one.

Thanks for the PM