Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Episode 29:

I thought after Salman's death I won't be able to watch this show any more. but I am glad that I did..coz pain and sadness are parts of life. 
Episode was full of meaningful scenes..power ful performances and quite few twists too. 
Seeing Salman's mom remembering her son made me feel for her. Zaib too is living like a dead. 
Irfan became moture , his wife too. Finally she admitted her crimes..but sadly after loosing her baby. 

Wonder what will happen in the next episode, if Irffan and Zeb will get back together ðŸ¥±
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Wonder what will happen in the next episode, if Irffan and Zeb will get back together ðŸ¥±

I couldn't imagine this happening in the worst of my dreams. but now after living this journey I am accepting this. It is not about love or marriage ..it is about life. Zaib has to live now. Irfan changed alot. ðŸ˜³
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I couldn't imagine this happening in the worst of my dreams. but now after living this journey I am accepting this. It is not about love or marriage ..it is about life. Zaib has to live now. Irfan changed alot. ðŸ˜³

But so did his wife, hope he forgives her and moves on 

Want Zeb to have a new life partner
awida thumbnail
^^^ This will be difficult. Maybe if there was Salman's look a like..or if Kamran's wife died.  maybe one of them can be the husband..coz I hate to think that she is going to die too. 
Well. there is a lesson , and a reason after all. if we learned it well..we can predict the ending. but each time I predict something it turns out false, which means that I am not understanding the story well.
awida thumbnail
It is confirmed..last episode is on Thursday. 
I hope the ending will be good. coz I lost hope after Salman's death.
awida thumbnail
It is sad how writers sometimes kill their own show with non satisfying ending. 
--HiNa-- thumbnail
yeah its sad , if salman wasnt killed it would have been a better drama
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanHoLiC

yeah its sad , if salman wasnt killed it would have been a better drama

Yes Salman and Zaib got killed because the writers wanted it. and those loosers Samia and Irfan lived happily ever after..what should we learn from this?😕 As my nephew always says: be bad..coz good ones die first!
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Yes Salman and Zaib got killed because the writers wanted it. and those loosers Samia and Irfan lived happily ever after..what should we learn from this?😕 As my nephew always says: be bad..coz good ones die first!

haha ur nephew says it right this drama is big example of his words
the evil survived and are living a happy life while salman after changing so much died
what should we seriously learn frm this?
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Extremely disappointing end
They didn't need to kill Salman and Zaib