Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
It is quite funny how Salman fell for his bhabi few minutes after their marriage , and started imagining her everywhere. very filmi! I mean she doesn't even that beautiful. no offence !😳
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
they could atleast make salman being in love with her before the marriage,..

Originally posted by: awida

It is for drama..and shocking the viewers.πŸ˜ƒwhat can be better than a triangle between a woman and 2 men?πŸ˜†

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salyanka

they could atleast make salman being in love with her before the marriage,.

This is what I need to know. coz I've just watched the last episode. so he wasn't in love with her before. but did he live in the same house with her? how was his relationship with her as his bhabi?😲
ISano thumbnail
i saw few episodes before the remarriage he was a bit rude on their first meeting
awida thumbnail
Now they took crap to the next level by making Irfan signing talaq's papers on behalf of Salman.😲 He wants to remarry Zaib by fooling her. He doesn't have fear of Allah. such a looser.🀒
Writers are doing their best to write the most senseless twists to keep viewers hooked.πŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
its just getting stupid day by day
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salyanka

its just getting stupid day by day

At least they've got one thing right in this episode. that is when Shiekh refused to marry Irfan to Zaib before 3 months of iddat.πŸ˜ƒ I was like ..😲 . Didn't they show Zaib marrying Salman before 3 months of iddat after her talaq from Irfan?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
And what am I doing here..trying to find logic in illogical showπŸ˜•
awida thumbnail
Episode 14:
This show is becoming crazy. It is funny yaar! Both brothers fight over a woman. Their mom is angry , left the house. they went to make her come back , but how?😲 Again they kept arguing in front of her. she blames Zaib. Yes Zaib deserves ..coz it seems that she wants to come back to Irfan. But madgirl Samia did a scene in front of Zaib which made her doubt Irfan's loyality.🀒 Precap also is a cheer madness. it seems that Salman is madly in love with Zaib. Irfan with a gun..Salman is in hosbital..and police search for Irfan. OMG ..I can't take my breath.🀣
awida thumbnail
Episode 15:
It started off low. but it soon turns into an interesting one. there was a twist in the tale. Irfan wanted to shoot Salman . but he shot Zaib insteed. he didn't know about it , coz he ran soon to seek Samia's help. 
Samia took black magic way. she wants to harm Zaib. she went to her room to take some of her hair from a comb. πŸ˜² precap shows Irfan's mom having pain in her head. so it was her comb.πŸ˜†
Salman took care of Zaib. They are coming closer by each passing day. Irfan is yet to know that he shot Zaib.
awida thumbnail
Any one still watching?!😲
Well. we've reached episode 18: 

Another hilarious episode.πŸ˜† Samia made Irfan's mom drink tea which has that black magic in it. poor lady fell unconscious. Salman and Zaib were arguing in a car..with Zaib repeating for the zilionth time that she doesn't love him and wants divorce. when he recieved a phone call , which Zaib picks and replied Samia, that she doesn't want her to talk to them. Salman took the call to learn that his mother commited suicide!😲 He wanted to go to the house ..but Zaib refused saying that she doesn't want to go there again. πŸ‘
Well. Mom got up and denied committing suicide . Irfan doubted Samia after seeing cups of tea having a strange smell. he kicked Samia out of the house. 
Salman still crying to get Zaib's love. 
Precap shows Zaib's parents suggest her getting Khula from Salman.. 
After marriage , talaq, Hallala ..now we'll have Khula drama. πŸ˜†
Edited by awida - 7 years ago