Posted: 7 years ago
i can tell u the same miss whatever  ..
kabhi kabhi toh actual topic padh ke comment kiya karo

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: kritikamalhotra

Jaincastle--What you ppl. write none of my concern as I am n't much active on IF these days, Ak-Nk as Naksh are main leads & has played a pivotal role in YRKKH, so  writing on Naksh definitely not out of posts, So please stop dictating others..Just Enjoy  here,

Do you actually read the post before you comment on it... Because you always comment on things that are not mentioned in the post... When the post is about Akshara you bring in Kaira... And when the post is about Kaira & Gayu you bring in AK-NK... The only thing you seems interested in is to bash Kaira...
Also for the last time no one here ever said that AK-NK are not the leads... So stop repeating it...
Edited by janecastle - 7 years ago
kritikamalhotra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I haven't bashed any character & jodi here, so stop saying all this non sense, Kya pareshaani hoti hai tumko..Samazh nahin aata..Khush raho aur doosroin ko khush rehne do,.tum log Gayu ko bash nahin karte, woh kya kehlata hai, Kaira mere bhagwaan nahin hai ki mujhe unhe poojna chahiye..It's one jodi in t.v. industry only, I appreciate them or not it's only my wish, you can't force others to do.
RaJiforever2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no love shuld be blind to be honest.. and gayu is not against karthik thats good but u shuldnt always support someone even if u love them.. karthik is right here but naira is right by not trusting karthik too bcaz to her her father is more important and gayu is in love at first sight sooo 
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team