Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

During 2nd generation Gayu got significant character arc, she fell in love with Kartik also. 

Writers are giving similar footage to Charu this generation. Jamaisa's children are given lot of importance than the other two. 

Dev definitely will break Charu's heart, he looks too good to be true. 

Either ways there is possibility of his connection with Abhir, makers can get him out of the blue to rescue Charu. 

Subject to trps of course. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail

How will Dev be related to Abhir?

Charu falling for Dev is most likely to happen. I am sensing his character will be like Pulkit who was Devi Tai's husband and Sai's mentor just like in lost so therefore Charu = Devi Tai smiley36

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

How will Dev be related to Abhir?

Charu falling for Dev is most likely to happen. I am sensing his character will be like Pulkit who was Devi Tai's husband and Sai's mentor just like in lost so therefore Charu = Devi Tai smiley36

Oops forgot 🧐

Pulkit was Sai's mentor yaa I remember now. What am I thinking, Vineet is pretty charming. Got carried away as it is used to like him in Immjw,, he was Virat there.

His pj took me back to Abhir's frustration when Abhinav used to crack jokes. Charu certainly could not connect anything πŸ˜‚

I made another post, should trash itπŸ˜†

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But the age difference

Dev looks older than charu