shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

She's becoming annoying to me ever since the entire accident thing. I know that she's feisty, outspoken, and immature. But like have some gratitude for the family who's supported her this much? Akshu was never like this, she was grateful to Abhinav and his support despite their "deal" shaadi too. I'm so surprised that Abhira hasn't inherited this value from her. 

Even today, when Ruhi went to ask her for medicines, she could've answered nicely for the sake of it? Why does she have to be mean all the time. She just comes off as bratty now. Dadisa is right in a way, she doesn't know how to live in a family but doesn't have basic mannerism to talk to her bhabhi. Not taking Ruhi's side, but just respect the relations. It's kind of like how we have to talk with the uncle we secretly hate with respect. 

Editing to take out the food and shelter part… I realize that’s been triggering for people. I don’t mean that she should be continuously thankful to these people for housing and feeding her and that she isn’t able to say anything to them. What I meant was just to be grateful for the Poddar’s role in her journey and to keep in check that she wouldn’t be where she is without them and therefore she should at least speak with everyone kindly and compassionately. Like learn to keep your point in a way that the other person also understands without being offended. She goes on her self-righteous arrogance and then doesn’t care about how anyone else feels. That’s what I meant by gratefulness that just to be kind and the reason behind gratefulness is that the entire family has been with her when she was at her lowest. It’s Armaan’s responsibility to provide for her, which he does to the best. It’s not the rest of the family’s responsibility to act nicely with her which they do to an extent when Abhira isn’t causing trouble for them which let’s be fair, she does butt her head many times in matters which she should not be involved in. 

Edited by shahi10 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree but I don’t think she’s ungrateful 

Unfortunately it’s her character….it’s the immaturity she has since she didn’t grow up with a family 

Hopefully they tone her argumentative nature in the coming episodes…as she “matures” per say

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahi10

She's becoming annoying to me ever since the entire accident thing. I know that she's feisty, outspoken, and immature. But like have some gratitude for the family who's given her a roof over her head? Supported her this much? Gives her food to eat every day? Akshu was never like this, she was grateful to Abhinav and his support despite their "deal" shaadi too. I'm so surprised that Abhira hasn't inherited this value from her. 

Even today, when Ruhi went to ask her for medicines, she could've answered nicely for the sake of it? Why does she have to be mean all the time. She just comes off as bratty now. Dadisa is right in a way, she doesn't know how to live in a family but doesn't have basic mannerism to talk to her bhabhi. Not taking Ruhi's side, but just respect the relations. It's kind of like how we have to talk with the uncle we secretly hate with respect. 

Who is bhabi of Abhira smiley5, isn't Abhira the elder one in relation as she is jethani and Ruhi is devrani

shahi10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

I agree but I don’t think she’s ungrateful 

Unfortunately it’s her character….it’s the immaturity she has since she didn’t grow up with a family 

Hopefully they tone her argumentative nature in the coming episodes…as she “matures” per say

But like she hasn't even once said thank you to the Poddar family for welcoming her or even to Armaan for supporting her. It's kind of like she acts like she's entitled to it and everyone should suit her and her needs. IDK if I were in her position, I wouldn't be able to stop being grateful to everyone who has welcomed me without even knowing who TF I am. If I caused as many problems as Abhira, I'd die of embarrassment.

shahi10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Who is bhabi of Abhira smiley5, isn't Abhira the elder one in relation as she is jethani and Ruhi is devrani

Fair lol I was thinking about it from age. I keep on forgetting Ruhi is devrani considering she's so much more older than her. Imagine what will happen when she finds out they're cousins lol.

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

But like she hasn't even once said thank you to the Poddar family for welcoming her or even to Armaan for supporting her. It's kind of like she acts like she's entitled to it and everyone should suit her and her needs. IDK if I were in her position, I wouldn't be able to stop being grateful to everyone who has welcomed me without even knowing who TF I am. If I caused as many problems as Abhira, I'd die of embarrassment.

yes I agree, but I feel like that’s not exactly shown in ITV?

idk she has her times when she helps the family and treats them right 

It’s not necessarily a “thank you” but it’s something

from watching some ITV shows I can say that the makers aren’t trying to portray her as “ungrateful” tho

It’s just immaturity…which is highly annoying and embarrassing to us

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She's becoming annoying to me ever since the entire accident thing. I know that she's feisty, outspoken, and immature. But like have some gratitude for the family who's given her a roof over her head? Supported her this much? Gives her food to eat every day? Akshu was never like this, she was grateful to Abhinav and his support despite their "deal" shaadi too. I'm so surprised that Abhira hasn't inherited this value from her. 

Yeah I get this point … Abhira was wrong in not disclosing her identity to her boss .. and now that her boss knows .. he will use Charu to get papers and Abhira will get blamed ..

But being called a fraud cheat publicly infront of the family when you have not done it .. is aggressive violation.. we have seen it in other itv shows so it has become the norm in starplus .. in colors I watch mythology n historical so can take it with a pinch of salt .. 

I hope Abhira does not go back to Armaan with just his sorry .. when Abhira finally learns her identity she should tell Kaveri I am glad mummy never told me about family because family can only back stab you …as yours will eventually .. Charu has backstabbed Kaveri by stealing papers ..

Armaan has backstabbed Vidya and Kaveri by breaking Rohit’s trust in himself and will to abandon his life n family 

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
shahi10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

yes I agree, but I feel like that’s not exactly shown in ITV?

idk she has her times when she helps the family and treats them right 

It’s not necessarily a “thank you” but it’s something

from watching some ITV shows I can say that the makers aren’t trying to portray her as “ungrateful” tho

It’s just immaturity…which is highly annoying and embarrassing to us

I've just watched all the past gens of this show and just the major difference here is that she wasn't married by traditional terms like where both families agree and then welcome her. She was quite literally imposed on the family that like she's here for a year now take care of her. And Abhira knows that the family isn't happy with her staying there and it's clearly an inconvenience to them. She at the very least could've talked to everyone respectfully and kindly. Even Ruhi's helped her out from time to time, at least be grateful for that considering that her state could've been a lot worse if she were with Yuvraaj or alone?

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Have gratitude for the people who taunt her dead mother? Have gratitude for the family jiske bete Armaan ko bachaane ke liye her mother gave her life?

& What exactly do u mean by gratitude here? Abhira is not torturing poddar family. Abhira is not rude, she is just muhfat, outspoken and not sehemi hui.

Or do you mean, Roohi? Roohi ka akele ka Ghar thodi na hai. Jitna roohi ka hai, utna he abhira ka hai. Dono bahuein hai.

If by gratitude you meant ki abhira shouldn't have taken case, why ? If dadi is innocent, abhira will prove it & will also apologize. 

It's just that we are so used to seeing meek, timid, sacrificial daughter in law's in reel (& real), that we feel someone outspoken who is not afraid of taking up space & calling a spade a spade, is rude & mannerless.

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't find Abhira ungrateful see in my point of view she is just can't take her only family which is her mother to be disrespected at every point of thing which she do. 

Whenever Abhira say anything to Ruhi she just go Abhira tum aoni life pe focus karo so why should Ruhi gets a free pass for doing the same is what irritated her. Armaan humesha Abhira ko Ruhi ke matter se dur rehne kehta hai but Phir bhi uske aur apne matter main Ruhi ko ke aata hain. Isn't here Abhira is right someway to behave like so. 

She always reacted whenever anybody goes on her mother upbringing which is a no way zone for her so ofcourse she will snap. Bhai main hoti toh ab tak Armaan tapad kha chuka hota mujhse. 

In my view she is not ungrateful bhai ye baat Abhira aur Armaan ke liye deal hain but Poddar's ke liye nahi whatever they are doing so they are doing it for the DIL of family who they do not consider her family. While for Abhira she is just here for couple of months si she won't sacrifice something just cause she has responsibility of a Dil.