Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FilmyFanatic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

@filmyfanatic I have followed his personal life too.remember seeing one interview where he said no heroine agreed to work with him when he was a newcomer except nandaji..so much for being a kapoor boy..he kept the prithvi theater running and because of his health issues his daughter Sanjana took over.kudos to the lesser known kapoor girl πŸ‘πŸΌ

I've so many pics of him in my phone but god damn I don't know what's wrong with my account or IF that I'm not able to post pics πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘ I've been trying from last few days Don't know is that because I'm newbie or particularly My account is being restricted from posting pics πŸ˜•
FilmyFanatic thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitrit9s

He was one of the most good-looking men in Bollywood none of the new batch can compete with him in looks or personality watch him in deewar it's a go for goldperformance n of course the evergreen kabhii kabhi

Yes, I've watched those movies time & again but its a fact that Shashi Kaooor ji stole the thunder & Overshadowed & outperformed BigB in both films (Deewar & Kabhi Kabhi and in many other movies as well) 😎
ajayrockss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shashi Kapoor is the most handsome out of all Kapoors even so called Most handsome Kapoor rk is nothing. Edited by ranbeer_jazz - 7 years ago
Best looking man from the kapoor family and one hell of an underrated actor. 
FilmyFanatic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranbeer_jazz

Shashi Kapoor is the most handsome out of all Kapoors even so called Most handsome Kapoor rk is nothing.

Ranbir kahase aya yaha? πŸ₯± seriously I don't understand why do people here unnecessarily bring stuffs which are out of context. So blinded by hatred 🀒
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have watched only couple of movies of his and liked him there, should check out more ...wrt looks I think Rishi looked better in his younger days than Shashi 
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmyFanatic

Ranbir kahase aya yaha? πŸ₯± seriously I don't understand why do people here unnecessarily bring stuffs which are out of context. So blinded by hatred 🀒

Yeah. Besides, I have only ever heard people calling Shashi or Rishi  "the most handsome Kapoor". Never heard Ranbir being called that.
FilmyFanatic thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOrShine

Yeah. Besides, I have only ever heard people calling Shashi or Rishi"the most handsome Kapoor". Never heard Ranbir being called that.

I do find Ranbir very handsome & attractive, he's the most talented man the Kapoor family but yah he's not the most handsome Kapoor... After Shashi Kapoor, Rajeev Kapoor (Raj Kapoor's youngest son) is the most handsome man in their family but no comparison b/w him with Shashi Kapoor his charm & handsomeness was on another level 😳
Other actors are handsome but Shashi ji is beautiful/gorgeous. That's the difference. Beauty > Handsomeness πŸ˜†