Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It's superb 
Loved it
I hope rs kuch aisa hi kare
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bhawna it's beautiful. I want u to be the writer of shakti. For a change i dont want nimmi to die. No family drama. In haya reunion i want haya only
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superb idea.πŸ‘πŸΌ but RS ke dimag ki batti aise kyun nhi jalti h πŸ˜‘ koi ghisa-pita sa scene dikhayenge. story ye thi ki Harman soumya ka rakshak banega but here pahle nimmi rakshak thi ab surabhi  πŸ€’ aur Harman ko confusion mein dikha rhe h πŸ˜‘
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZING IDEAS BHAWANA please become the writer of Shakti. It will be so amazing
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
nimmi ki death ka kitna wait hai na 🀣 🀣
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

Na i dont want nimmi to die.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

On other side maninder was happy when Preeto told him about saumya going to Bangkok but nimmi listens their convo n gets heart attack n is rushed to hospital by surbhi 
Harman is angry with Preeto but at the same time is broken seeing saumya in this way all scared.. Stops the car n talks to saumya tries to console her (something like that) 
Then he heads to saumya's house n there is no one n then harman calls surbhi n gets to know about Nimmi n he takes saumya to hospital without telling her anything 
When they reach hospital saumya questions harman n he tells her about Nimmi n she is further shocked n broken n runs out of the car as they reach the ICU, Nimmi was on last stage n talks to saumya last time n then takes last breath 

How's it guys? Like it 
Please share your views πŸ˜³

awesome πŸ‘
can i add more? πŸ˜³
as soon as nimmi takes her last breath saumya realizes her mother died cz of her so she loses her brain and breaks everything in the hospital
hospital staff files a case against her so she gets arrested. She has to spend whole night in lock up where she realizes her mother died while saving her. She's so guilty that she hangs herself up in the lock up. Right when Harman gets to know about saumya's death he realizes his love for saumya and that he can't live without her so he jumps into a river and dies.
Three of them (Nimmi, Saumya and Harman) meet in Heaven but saumya again decides to live with nimmi only so harman walks away.

THE END ^_^
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

awesome πŸ‘
can i add more? πŸ˜³
as soon as nimmi takes her last breath saumya realizes her mother died cz of her so she loses her brain and breaks everything in the hospital
hospital staff files a case against her so she gets arrested. She has to spend whole night in lock up where she realizes her mother died while saving her. She's so guilty that she hangs herself up in the lock up. Right when Harman gets to know about saumya's death he realizes his love for saumya and that he can't live without her so he jumps into a river and dies.
Three of them (Nimmi, Saumya and Harman) meet in Heaven but saumya again decides to live with nimmi only so harman walks away.

THE END ^_^

U don't need to add more
Bcoz people like you who live in delusion doesn't even deserve my reply 
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

U don't need to add more
Bcoz people like you who live in delusion doesn't even deserve my reply 

moment when you say someone doesnt deserve your reply and you're replying them xD

btw what made u feel so bad dear? 😲 i just said the same about ur favs what u said about my fav ☺️
tit for tat ^_^
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

no 😑 we only wait for HaYa reunion.. we dont talk about nimmi 😑 wo to auto correct ne naam likh dia uska 😡
auto correct me save hogya hua he nimmi kyu k hum uska naam likhte rehte hen har jaga πŸ€ͺ