Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklingeyes thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Naaz695

Hahaaa Bhawna u wrote the story for the next one year...πŸ˜† Nice...but all this will take atleast a year to happen in the show looking at their snail speed & I don't think saumya would be sent anywhere may be harman will find her before she's sent πŸ˜• the cvs cannot afford an airport reunion so no expectations for that...just want HaYa to reunite soon πŸ˜³ & nimmi's character won't die so soon...πŸ˜† I think harman will handover saumya to nimmi may be for sometime then he will realise her importantce & bring her back...πŸ€”

They can shoot on runway or showing it outside airport.. Not a problem 
My version is more interesting 
N if they focus on HaYa relationship m give their  scenes I don't mind 1 years long track πŸ˜†
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Estadra

I think that marriage is not legal.

What do you think?

sparklingeyes Harman will not be Souma? it's written on twitter?  I do not know if I understand your post correctly. sometimes compiler translates nonsense.

Harman will support Saumya 
Also if harman wants to live with Saumya no one can stop him n I don't think any family member would disclose to the society that saumya is TG so there marriage will be legal
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

They can shoot on runway or showing it outside airport.. Not a problem 
My version is more interesting 
N if they focus on HaYa relationship m give their  scenes I don't mind 1 years long track πŸ˜†

I really doubt πŸ˜† let's see...our posts r always more interesting than wat we get on the show...wish they show something similiar but no expectations from RS & the technical team...πŸ˜•
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Even I wonder Is HaYa's marriage legal ?? πŸ˜•
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bhawna tussi great ho

Awww what a fantastic HaYa reunion sequence I must say u r a good writer I really really hope cvs get this superb idea and v can get a better story line from cvs
The part where harman shouts saumya and she ran into his arms and harman embrace saumya awww I can feel that moment that tight embrace of harman and soft frightened saumya Ufff just can't imagine yaar
And finally saumya gets the reason to stay with harman
Thanx for giving her this opportunity
Totally in love with ur idea sirji
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Bhawana my comment is on first page check it
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIMO9013

Bhawna tussi great ho

Awww what a fantastic HaYa reunion sequence I must say u r a good writer I really really hope cvs get this superb idea and v can get a better story line from cvs
The part where harman shouts saumya and she ran into his arms and harman embrace saumya awww I can feel that moment that tight embrace of harman and soft frightened saumya Ufff just can't imagine yaar
And finally saumya gets the reason to stay with harman
Thanx for giving her this opportunity
Totally in love with ur idea sirji

Thank u πŸ˜ƒ
Hope they give us something similar 
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushasri

bhawana awsome haya reunion dearπŸ‘πŸΌ

loved it
pls i want u to become the writer of shakti  dear

harman rebel against preeto superb
soumya poor girl she will be in trauma after all these incidents only  harman  can bring her out of this trauma

pls post it to rs and channel and writer also
i want them to use ur idea

I can give them this idea in free if they want... Copyright bhi nhi managugiπŸ˜†
LOL jokes apart... I really want something unique at HaYa reunion 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

Hehe πŸ˜†
I heard new director is good at couple emotional n romantic scenes... So hope for the best 

@bold...that's great...then we can expect something like your script at least...😊

Srigayathri thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great... Hope Ph, Ch and writer listens to fans wish.. Once upon a time.. i used to write the upcoming track as per my imagination and used to send to the channel which used to get ignored..But now I sincerely wish the this channel listens to fans and build the future track .. loved it ... this will be awesome...