Upcoming track my wish n prediction - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

moment when you say someone doesnt deserve your reply and you're replying them xD

btw what made u feel so bad dear? 😲 i just said the same about ur favs what u said about my fav ☺️
tit for tat ^_^

Ur fav is side character 
N I m talking about lead characters whose journey is Shakti 
Its about their life not anyone else 

awesome πŸ‘
can i add more? πŸ˜³
as soon as nimmi takes her last breath saumya realizes her mother died cz of her so she loses her brain and breaks everything in the hospital
hospital staff files a case against her so she gets arrested. She has to spend whole night in lock up where she realizes her mother died while saving her. She's so guilty that she hangs herself up in the lock up. Right when Harman gets to know about saumya's death he realizes his love for saumya and that he can't live without her so he jumps into a river and dies.
Three of them (Nimmi, Saumya and Harman) meet in Heaven but saumya again decides to live with nimmi only so harman walks away.

THE END ^_^
lets send this to the writers cause they are so free that they will take a viewer;s OS and will make their storyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sparklingeyes

Ur fav is side character 

still that side character is prinking ur eyes so much that u first killed her in ur OS🀣

no 😑 we only wait for HaYa reunion.. we dont talk about nimmi 😑 wo to auto correct ne naam likh dia uska 😡
auto correct me save hogya hua he nimmi kyu k hum uska naam likhte rehte hen har jaga πŸ€ͺ
ohhh
achaaaπŸ€ͺ
u see auto irritates everyone πŸ˜†
god it was just  OS her idea to further story πŸ€£
now i know whos irritating more πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by sparklingeyes

Ur fav is side character 

ek to pehle nimmi ka name mention kr k uski death ki baat krte ho aur phir kehte hen we jump in! πŸ€“

secondly its journey of ONLY saumya!

thirdly, yes you're talking about lead characters.. is that why nimmi is mentioned

stop talking about our "side" fav character that way! warna aise hi replies ayenge "leads" k barey me
yaaar kia hogaya hai
ek ne apni prediction di πŸ˜†
aur hum ne apni
phir kia problem hai
Freedom of speechπŸ˜‰
some haya fans are so sweet n friendly and understand pov of others ... like aishu and blackwidowbaby and sowmya πŸ€— πŸ€— Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 7 years ago
Originally posted by zubeada

god it was just  OS her idea to further story πŸ€£
now i know whos irritating more πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

🀣

some haya fans are so sweet n friendly and understand pov of others ... like aishu and blackwidowbaby and sowmya πŸ€— πŸ€—
those were the days