Shakti... Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii

Upcoming track my wish n prediction

sparklingeyes thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So we know that Preeto with rani n Ravenna will be selling off saumya to Bangkok 
So here is my wish to see future track this way 

Its the 9th day if the challenge n Harman is tensed sitting in his room
On the other hand rani n Ravenna take Saumya with them making some excuse to GuruMaa  but one of them by mistake leaves their mob at home 
Mob rings n Kareena didi picks the call n it's of the exporter to whom saumya is being sold n he on call tells to come fast n bring that girl whom they r selling off to Bangkok n he is waiting on airport 
Kareena gets shocked but no one is at home who could save saumya n then she remembers harman n calls him (same mob saumya called harman so no. is there) n she tells him everything n asks him to save his saumya 
Harman runs to his car n Preeto gets tensed seeing that n tries to call Ravenna but again Kareena picks it n gets to know abt Preeto involvement 
They r dragging saumya to airport n at the last moment harman reaches there n shouts saumya n the guy dragging saumya stops n saumya somehow frees herself n runs into Harman's arms crying n Harman embrace her n makes her feel secure n then asks her to stand there n Harman goes n beats those guys n ask whose plan it was n Ravenna n rani runs seeing this 
Then harman goes to saumya hugs her n makes her sit on the car... Saumya is in trauma n Harman couldn't see that 
Harman calls Kareena to tell that saumya is safe but he needs to know the culprit n goes to kinnar  house n questions GuruMaa n GuruMaa asks Ravenna n rani who denies any such thing n Kareena comes n tells the whole truth including about Preeto n Harman is angry n disgusted that Preeto could do such thing n is about to take Saumya with her when GuruMaa trues to stop him but harman says that even they could not take care of saumya even though they write letter with big promises to nimmi.. It's time saumya should be back with her mother etc 
On other side maninder was happy when Preeto told him about saumya going to Bangkok but nimmi listens their convo n gets heart attack n is rushed to hospital by surbhi 
Harman is angry with Preeto but at the same time is broken seeing saumya in this way all scared.. Stops the car n talks to saumya tries to console her (something like that) 
Then he heads to saumya's house n there is no one n then harman calls surbhi n gets to know about Nimmi n he takes saumya to hospital without telling her anything 
When they reach hospital saumya questions harman n he tells her about Nimmi n she is further shocked n broken n runs out of the car as they reach the ICU, Nimmi was on last stage n talks to saumya last time n then takes last breath 
Maninder blames saumya seeing this harman decides that now saumya cannot stay at he house n now she will be always with him... Saumya is in trauma not even crying now n faints with all these events that occurred n Harman is by her side 
Preeto is tensed calls harman n he disconnects her calls 
He is with Saumya taking care of her in the hospital room n finally confesses his love to faint saumya 
Later harman takes saumya to his house where Preeto is angry and Harman directly takes saumya to his room makes her sleep n comes down n confronts Preeto n tells the family that if they want him to stay in this house then saumya will also stay here n no one will say anything to her 
Gradually n slowly harman helps saumya to come out of this trauma in future episodes both coming close (emotionally) 

How's it guys? Like it 
Please share your views 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simran7239 thumbnail
Its awesome😊 Now I think you should be the writer of #Shakti...Really I loved it😉😊
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just loved it 😳
well done bhwana 

hope they do better in upcoming track 
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just hope we get these type track and scene in show..
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🥳hats  off to you bhavana 
Send this to rs
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
bhawana awsome haya reunion dear👍🏼

loved it
pls i want u to become the writer of shakti  dear

harman rebel against preeto superb
soumya poor girl she will be in trauma after all these incidents only  harman  can bring her out of this trauma

pls post it to rs and channel and writer also
i want them to use ur idea
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simran7239

Its awesome😊 Now I think you should be the writer of #Shakti...Really I loved it😉😊

Thank u 😳
Seeing what the current writer is doing, I really a at to be the writer of Shakti 😆
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: zubeada

i just loved it 😳

well done bhwana 

hope they do better in upcoming track 

Even if they give 80% similar to this.. I would be happy with that 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My dear, why don't you just take over the writing department...
A new director requires fresh inspiration...and dramatic
twists in keeping his audience wish in mind..😳
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenji22

🥳hats  off to you bhavana 

Send this to rs

Already sent 
Glad u liked it 😳