Kha jye ga jaise
Poor bechari geet
Phase gye apni report say

Awesome update
Behney dey perfect song
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
nice part. Geet was lost first in the study and then in Maan and he wants to discuss her performance reportπŸ˜†  Loved their moment when she was lighting diyas and he was looking at her. Maan loves to tease her, i think, the way he acted when she called out to him for help in poker. Her answer of cemetry is going to shock them all. waiting for next
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Marvelous update. On the eve of Diwali too Maan wants to discuss Geet's performance reports which she dodged saying he is her ex-boss. Geet had no option but to seek Maan's help in playing cards and her calling Mr Khurana and all three answering her back was hilarious. Her favourite place being a cemetery is going to raise curiosity among the Khuranas. Loved it. 
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi Ash ..
everytime i read this story ...i don't know what to write in comments ..i get so lost ..having different feeling ..
this is one of the most beautiful story in terms of words and expression ..absolutely stunning and balanced ..everyone having their own share of happiness and agony ..giving hope that one day all will be fine..

geet 's fav place cemetery ..no doubt a place where her family is now buried ..no one in this world to called as her own ..

p.s update the next part soon ...want to see maan's reaction on that ..

thank u for wonderful story... i really wish this  story to be on indian tv (wish myself to be ekta kapoor for this story πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

thanks
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

rather than choosing one song ..
can't there be different songs related to every update ...
Redross thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...opposite attract...that is wht is gonna happen...Geet and maan so diff...i am just loving this new understanding between dem...and i loved d way u showed two type of personalities...whn Geet saw maan in his study...she admired his good looks ...and then whn Geet was lightening Diya...Maan was observing her actions ...not her beauty... 
waiting for next update...hopefully u will update sooner :)
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear geet goes to call Mann from study but she lost seeing his room Mann try to talk about her final perform sheet but she denied after that geet asked help in play
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome part..
Maaneet ki relation ma ab kuch acha ho raha hai dono fight nahi karta hai ab.. Maan and uska study ka look par geet ji fida hai kho gaya unka khoobsurti par aur maan geet sa uska report ka warema baat karna chahti hai par wo Diwali ma Monster khurane ki lecture nahi suna chahti toh bhag gayi maan ka blackmailing sa lol.. Geet and ana dia lighta karna ma busy hai and maan geet ko niharne ma busy hai.. Sab saath ma lanten and dia ka saath diwali celebrate karta hai and phir sa card khelta hai and geet kabir aur ana ka bet and tease sa bachne ko Mr.Khurane means maan ki help leti hai par maan kuch return ma chahta hai wo vi unfinished work jo study ma reh gaya tha.. Sab ek dusra ka fav place pa baat kar rahe hai kabir ka Bathroom πŸ˜ƒ Maan ka asusal apne Study and Geet apne game ma khoyi hui Cemetery woh kaun si place hai?? Waiting for Next part..
Thanks for pm..
priyasree thumbnail

Beautiful, lovely n wonderful update
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Song Koi Hindi Film Song Choose karo na 😊
Ae Dil Hai Muskil Title song