Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hawww. Wrong place to stop. Why did she say cemetry now??  I like the fact that maan s gradually noticing her. Wow that scene was beautiful. Lovvvd it. Will we get an update if we finish off the thread. Am tooo exciiited to read 
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for Awesome update...in the morning geet excited to burst crackers but sad to see not allowed by govt so dadi asked to light lamps & float lanterns in the air...when she went to call maan in his study she stunned for never seen most Handsome MSK with specs sitting in the chair...when he asked to discuss about her report she denied it to enjoy to light lamps...geet was enjoying with ana's family to see floating air lanterns & he witnessed her enjoyment & thought how she made her own place in his family..while playing  cards she wanted to win so she called Mr.Khurana & all gents turned to her but she weakly smiled & asked for Maan to help & in return he wanted unfinished business back in the study...in between all liking were different but geet's liking as Cemetery was shocking but may be special for her...excited for next...!!
(Song :
Tu safar mera... Hai tu hi meri manzil.. Tere bina guzara.. Ae dil hai mushkil...)
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
maan n geet coming close but not that way
geet again maan help in her  game so maan help but if he get something return 
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update...
love the sort of comfort level developed btw maneet...
hope it stays...
geet has become so comfortable with the khurana's...
waiting for the next part...
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi,

For the song... I guess it should start from mujhse dosti karoge... As the friendship is budding.

Also in the movie I liked antakshari sequence ... Can you add that... It will be fun to see geet and maan expressing through songs...

Like...
Maan singing - yeh dil tum bin kahin lagta nahi... Hum kya kare...

While geet replies ... Tassavur mai koi basta nahi... Hum kya kare...

It wil ve so dreamy...
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update..
Waiting for next update..
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely amaizing wonderful update yar..te way geet was enjoying with khuranas who treating her as member of their family except monster khurana who still thinking her as his sister friend but silly woman..te way geet was awed with decor of my maan's study and more drooling him,with u r explaination te way my maan sitting his dressing style even me drooling yar,mummy i want my yummy maan..te way my maan admiring his woman who was crazy  and both are been attracted with out each other's sense..he he he te way three khuranas turned hearing khurana was lovely funny part.te way my maan helping his geet but in return manipulating he he he..te way geet said cemetry was heart winching..but u stop in right track devil..i love te update so much dear
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow update. Specially jab Mr Khurana pe 3 of them turned. Ha ha
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update 
Maan is such a boredom😆 His favrt place is study!!
Thanku for pm
Continue soon 
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
They both found each other difficult..haha...ah maan was looking so handsome n geet got lost wth him...is she falling...when their eyes met y they kept on seeing each other...is maan also falling...